Why is the tiny minority of people who hate pic related so vocal about it?

Why is the tiny minority of people who hate pic related so vocal about it?

Attached: det pikachu.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

It's literally their autism won't stop them from having a fit and screaming at it. Replace their lego with superblox and they do the same thing.

For some weird notion. They think there the majority and scheeching about it

The first trailer of movie has

57 million views

1.4 million likes
66k Dislikes

22:1 likes to dislike ratio

It’s widley praised

nice projection user

I don't hate it, I'm just wondering why some of the models look really nice, while others have that "hyper realistic nightmare fuel" look going on

just

why? For what purpose?

Attached: sodium chloride.png (260x283, 81K)

Also if this happens. All bets are off about what it does at box office

Attached: 53B0F236-36DE-4F44-9D69-4A0DA4B3C8EF.png (750x1334, 744K)

Why the fuck is Disney obsessed with making live-action remakes of every single one of their classic movies?

Why can't you buttblasted genwunners stay on /vp/?

see:

easier than making anything original
seems obvious

They’re out of original ideas, so they’re resorting to rehashing old classics

My guess is that any sane person would consider the movie just some kind of pokemon trash and don't even bother thinking about it.
But pokemon fans that are super autistic would naturally be autistic about the movie.

>why are vocal minorities so vocal?
imagine there's ten of you in a room with 40 people screaming, you'll have to scream a lot to make up for the numerical disadvantage

renew the copyright

Because /vp/ is not a containment board. You're not telling the Sonicfags to go to Yea Forums.

>/vp/ is not a containment board
Then why do Pokemon threads on Yea Forums always get deleted?

Young couples with no kids won't go see the animated movies but will go see the live action movies that play to their nostalgia.

I don't think hyper realism looks good for something like Pokemon, it looks hideous in my opinion. Then again, I'm not the target audience since I stopped playing Pokemon after gen 4. So I wouldn't have seen it even if the movie was made in a way that I thought looked "good" and my opinion is invalidated.

Because pikachu farts in the movie

>tiny minority
lol

See It's one of the few movie trailers to get a million likes on YouTube.