Serious question: why would anyone want to miss out on the best games generation after generation?

Serious question: why would anyone want to miss out on the best games generation after generation?

Attached: Not on switch.jpg (1745x721, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mynintendonews.com/2018/08/07/npd-70-of-people-in-u-s-who-own-a-nintendo-switch-also-own-ps4-or-xbox-one/
youtube.com/watch?v=l5oFQoVYjTk
yuzu-emu.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw sold my ps4 and xbox one for a Switch
fuck my life....

>having an xbone to begin with
I'm so sorry for your retardation

lol

there multiplat it would be nearly impossible to miss them

Attached: feed.webm (640x640, 2.81M)

>not owning a switch AND a ps4 or xbone
op u friccin retard

Attached: 1470656882897.gif (307x248, 994K)

and people thought the switch would have third party games lmao

Most Switch owners have at least another console.
Switchlets however are not human and don't play those games anyway.

ps4 and pc is the best combination and it's always been this way

I know a couple of my friends that only own a switch because they do stupid shit like

Funny wojak thread hahaha

>KH3
Aside from that, I've got a PS4 Pro for everything else.
I've been pretty happy with the Switch for 2019 so far. TSA was really enjoyable, it continues to be the best system for playing indies so War Groove is really solid.
I just need to wait to hear if Yoshi is an actually good Platformer before I consider picking it up

This fucking webm upsets me so fucking much. FFS just let the fucking hamster chew his fucking food before you shove more into his poor fucking face you abject piece of molten shit.

Feels good to be an idiort. Also fuck KH.

youre a bad friend for letting them do that

You have a pc for multiplats. You buy a console for exclusives, the Switch has tons of exclusives:

Nintendo exclusives for 2017:
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>1-2 Switch
>Snipperclips Plus
>Fast RMX
>Kamiko
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Arms
>Splatoon 2
>Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
>Pokken Tournament DX
>Golf Story
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Nintendo exclusives for 2018:
>Bayonetta 2
>Gal Metal
>Kirby Star Allies
>Nintendo Labo
>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
>Mario Tennis Aces
>Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion
>Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
>Octopath Traveler
>Code of Princess EX
>Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
>TWEWY ~Final Remix~
>Xenoblade 2: Torna, the Golden Country
>Super Mario Party
>Pokémon Let's Go
>Smash Ultimate

Nintendo exclusives for 2019 and beyond:
>Travis Strikes Again: NMH
>Dragon: Marked For Death
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>Pokémon Sword & Shield
>Animal Crossing
>Fire Emblem Three Houses
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Town
>Daemon X Machina
>New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
>Yokai Watch 4
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Super Mario Maker 2
>The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
>Dragon Quest 11 S
>Astral Chain
>Box Boy! + Boy Girl!
>Tetris 99
>Rune Factory 4 Special
>Rune Factory 5
>Bayonetta 3
>Metroid Prime 4
>Shin Megami Tensei V
>Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX
>Ninjala
And more to be announced

Attached: 1531322892648m.jpg (886x1024, 93K)

hamster ?

Do you think if we ask for a solo-balanced mode for Dragon Marked for Death, we'd get it?

This reminds me of the Vita pastas

>Switch has tons of exclusives:
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Stopped reading there.

>all that shovelware, ports, and rehashes

Attached: 1528947463900.png (1176x1080, 533K)

>can play those games on PC too, with better performance and more options

Attached: 1452814186078.jpg (528x600, 29K)

>switch has no games LOL
*Shows off games*
>W-WELL THEY'RE JUST PORTS AND WE SNOY BOYS HATE PORTS!
*TLoU ported from PS3 to PS4*
>T-THAT DOESNT COUNT!

This isn't even the only threads with the same OP pic right now, it's just Sony shilling at full force right now

KH3 isn't on pc. Why would you want to play DMC and AC7 on pc? Re2 I can understand.

I didn't say switch has no games, I said Switch is missing out on the best this generation has to offer. Your giant list of undesirable ports, rehashes, and shovelware proves my point.

>Sony shilling
>All games are multiplats

Which is why Zelda is considered the must have game of the decade

>KH3 isn't on pc
Well it's shit so no big loss.

Xchads and PC guys never get this salty, wojaks are the Sony cancer

>he's been portbegging so hard and for so long that he now lives in a permanent fantasy world where he believes that KH3 is actually on PC.
Damn, this is the worst case I've seen so far.

>with better performance and more options
geewiz I sure love playing my Nintendo games at 1 fps 2 if I get lucky! And can't talk about them amazing graphics that sometimes might work!

But the thread is all about multiplats

>Wii U game
>babies first open world game
>Inferior to Red Dead 2 in ever way

Attached: 1531257515094.png (1005x632, 791K)

>KH
Kill yourself.

> Why would you want to play DMC and AC7 on pc?

why would i not?

Attached: CpdHq3BXEAEFJL1[1].jpg (1200x675, 80K)

>Your giant list of undesirable ports, rehashes, and shovelware that still sell way past than most PS4 games proves my point
ftfy

>why would you want to play DMC and AC7 on pc?

Better question, why wouldn't you?

>90% of switch games are ports
>3 games get ported to ps4

ITS THE SAME THING

Those just seem like games better fit for console/controller but if you play with DS4 on pc I guess it's all the same

And Still better received, and people still remember it unlike 300 ms of lag.

And nice wojak, shill

>KH
>best anything

Attached: 1538089725462.jpg (700x479, 42K)

I own a Switch a PC and I'm not interested in KH, so I'm still good.

Attached: 427e3f6d018d2ce712694bf6e2b0b9dd.jpg (509x509, 133K)

Do you guys hate fun? Or are you just too insecure to play something like KH?

man too bad you got BTFO so hard by A Jap Tab

Attached: Wojak2 copy.jpg (1000x1000, 567K)

BTFO by a $300 Jap Tab

Attached: wojakPS4.jpg (1194x1080, 302K)

>Do you guys hate fun? Or are you just too insecure to play something like KH?
that's the type of shit soiboi faggots like yourself play

>DmC2
>cringe hearts
>remake of a horror game
>autism simulator

Attached: 1465869598013.jpg (800x1011, 87K)

t. too insecure to play fun games

I bet you still listen to metal music

fun is for tendies fag get the fuck off my site tranny

t. serious gamer who plays mature and serious games

seething tendie

>implying people can't own both a switch and a pc
hello??? retardo!!!

I'm a sony pony/pc elitist my man I just like fun games and don't discriminate because I'm insecure.

that can't be right your in a console war thread against the tendies so fuck off tranny

Tired of poorfags shitting up this board.

i get the 2 on the left but why would you include that lukewarm garbage on the right

>Not owning all three consoles and PC
Just off yourself

>I know a couple of my friends that only own switch
So they didn't play videogames before 2 years ago?

>wasting your money on a switch

ace combat 7 is the best game out of the 4

Seething

>hamster

Imagine unironically buying a ps4 even though it has zero exclusives and all its multiplats are better on other platforms

I played those on my PC except KH3, what am I missing?

Ace Combat 7 was kino. What a fucking game.

Attached: aceart.png (1707x3035, 580K)

>Most Switch owners have at least another console.
i'm in that boat, but i really doubt that most switch owners are. if that were true, they wouldn't ask when the switch version is coming out whenever any new game is announced.

Your friend still has a PC so I don't even see the issue here.

PC + Switch = best combo
You know I'm right.

You don't need a Switch at all. Its games are all either Wii U rehashes or kiddyshit or both.

>And Still better received

MEANWHILE...

Attached: disaster of the wild BTFO by rdr2.png (876x448, 481K)

game beggers are on all platforms but only seen for one platform for shitposting

And vice versa where everyone keeps asking when a Switch game is coming over to other systems.

Not him but the Switch is currently the console with the best exclusives. PC for multiplats, Switch for exclusives
See:

Nah Switch's "exclusives" are Wii U ports pandering to toddlers.

Reminder all of those have been in development for over 3 years and you're all just now getting them

How's that Metroid Prime?

I agree. Switch owners need mature interactive movies.

That still doesn't change the fact that the library predominantly exists to pander to toddlers who didn't even know Wii U existed.

Exactly, Switch owners can gloat about that game in 5 years when it finally comes out

>Kingdom Hearts
>Devil may Cry
>Resident Evil
Sony always win baby, the xbone is irrelevant anyway

n...no....NO...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO LIKE THIS

It's a serious question for real. My guess is they are brainwashed. Like, I like Nintendo too, I always have, but do you SEE how those people react when they hear something like Dark Souls, a game from 2011, which has been remastered in 1080p at 60fps on every other modern console, gets a 30fps 900p port on Switch? They lose their minds. They get so happy. If they had any brains in their head, they would feel insulted.

Attached: 1496859269431.jpg (540x366, 78K)

B-BUT 20 FPS ON THE GO!

Its estimated about 70% of Switch owners own another system
mynintendonews.com/2018/08/07/npd-70-of-people-in-u-s-who-own-a-nintendo-switch-also-own-ps4-or-xbox-one/

As someone who bought a WiiU, no one bought a WiiU, so who gives a fuck if it's a WiiU port?

You know, there are people on this board who need recommendations of those games - I mean, they have children - so would you be so nice and list those games? People would be very grateful to you.

Anyone with a PC that can just emulate BoTW at 60 fps?

Entirely false. The silent majority of the Switch demographic is just here for the usual 1st party titles, and lives in blissful ignorance of practically every 3rd party title.
Some people just don't care about that many games: It doesn't take 100 games to make 1 happy gamer.

Just pick whatever fám

Attached: 1526233504849.jpg (962x788, 272K)

That didn't happen because Bamco completely fucked over that port after its announcement
>Delays it twice
>Announces Dark Souls Trilogy comes out the exact same day as its delay, sabotaging all potential sales
>Its not even a remaster, its just a 1 for 1 port with more stable framerate and slightly higher resolution
That's what happens when you outsource your game to chinks

Re2 was utter shit and only liked by normies and capcom fags

I see only 4 games, user.

See

It's funny how Nintendo bragged about From Software being a "Switch partner" and they still haven't touched the system themselves.

Attached: laughing burrito.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>use any controller you want, game looks better and runs better

ok?

Great meme dude, look at mine

Attached: 1542364082891.jpg (499x825, 236K)

>tfw I can only buy the game on the ps4 and not on my high end pc to play it in 4k 60fps ultra

Attached: 57ed6f5de00d3.jpg (612x340, 16K)

*ahem*

Attached: pc.jpg (1300x1187, 173K)

>tfw own a ps4 and switch
Feels fucking good. Console wars are stupid.

When was I talking about PS4? I think both are garbage. Only I don't see the relentless shilling for PS4 like Switch.

>not a single exclusive

nigga that's bull shit and you know it, there is a bunch of ports that don't sell on the system but to fit your narrative you act like they do

Attached: 1547821840120.jpg (525x669, 98K)

Fair enough, I retract my statement then. But the self osctrasized Nintendo user is far from a myth & still exists within the Switch demographic, I believe.

PC makes up for like 10% of the sales. The inconvenient truth is that the return of the Japanese Golden Age only happened because of PS4.

I hace a pc so ican play 3/4 of those games while having a switch

Attached: D34D6B54-DA10-4655-A19B-E9BC062CFDE9.png (952x711, 496K)

The general rule is that you take a piss on Nintendo and then enjoy great success.

Attached: capcomscore.jpg (1149x623, 154K)

You can use the Switch to wipe your ass.

It's a shame, because you can bought a good PC for a good price and get all its advantages.

And if you watch any "reviews" of the Switch port, they all end the same way "Well, it's just good that it finally got released. It's good that it's finally here." Are you serious??? I should be happy about that. Oh, but don't forget, there's a Solaire AMIIBO!! You guys all like Solaire right? Praise the Sun right? It's like dude, the game is 7 years old. Everyone who wanted to play it sure as shit wasn't waiting for the Switch release to do it. "Oh, but it's PORTABLE!!" Literally who cares. My God, the VITA had amazing looking games for it, and that came out years ago. I didn't hear any of these Switch Portable defenders creaming themselves over the VITA. It's embarrassing.

Not to mention the fact that over half, well over half, of its good games are WII U games that the rest of us played in 2015. "Oh user, heeeere's Mario (wii u) on SWITCH!!! Aren't you excited??? A game from 2012, but now it's PORTABLE!! (that'll be 60 dollars please thank you)" I am in shock they can't see themselves.

Attached: 1514270904888.gif (460x426, 655K)

I really don't think there's anyone who only has a Switch for gaming. Nintendo's platforms are like the french fries of consoles.

> Implying that people who own a Switch only have a switch

I have a Switch and a gaming PC, that's all i need

Attached: 1551890162640.png (640x720, 1.02M)

Nintendo just bragged about Dark Souls, but even they know better than to put their faith in third party devs and just do everything themselves.

I'm not denying it. I'm just saying that really neither PC or Xbone explains why Japan is putting out so many great games lately. It's due to PS4 worldwide install base that buys those games. I play on PC though. But I realize PS4's userbase is essential.

Would rather not do so as i still play games on it

exclusively not on Shitch

Ill change that

"Worldwide success"
Now its obvious it's talking about the switch and not the Vita

Just own both

All the people I regularly share discussion with that own a Switch don't know of Ace Combat, may have heard of DMC or RE, and have heard of KH but never played it.
Bayonetta 2 couldn't break 1M copies with the combined sales of the Wii U & Switch game
I really think most of them don't care. They're probably playing Smash, Mario or Zelda and having their own fun.

Nah, they specifically mentioned From Software. FS has still not even touched the Switch themselves.

Attached: Nintendoshill lies.jpg (900x506, 95K)

To be fair tons of people shat on the port's audio quality, which was literally worse than PS1 games

Games in the OP might as well be exclusive to PC or Xbone because the ps4 runs those games worse than other platforms.
At least the Switch has actual exclusives

all of then have lower scores than BOTW and ODYSSEY

then, the only other option I have is that all YouTube Nintendo reviewers are paid shills, because all the reviews for Switch Dark Souls are the same. Is it that important to be in Papa Nintendo's Good Boy Academy? I see reviewers absolutely decimate games like Anthem and Crackdown 3, I rarely see anybody mention a Switch title, and if they do, it's with glowing praise. That Nintendo handicap is real. Everyone over looks flaws and pumps their fists rooting for them.

Both AC7 and KH3 are best on PS4 Pro.

And Switch has no exclusives, just Wii U leftovers.

To be fair all of those besides From Soft have at least one game on the Switch. Most of them are low effort ports because they want quick money, but still
Nintendo has to do most of the heavy lifting because most third parties just seem content with dumping old ports on it.

>ace combat is on pc
>resident evil on pc
>DMC V on pc
>KH3 is garbo
It feels so good to own a switch and pc

Attached: 1540799047197.jpg (450x600, 57K)

Why are snoynegros so assmad that the Switch is a massive success?

>XB2
>Odyssey
>FE Warriors
Okay

Can you not afford both? Easily?

Yup, and most of casual gamers still play on consoles

Why do you need the Switch? To stop the door?

I really hope you love splatoon because otherwise there is no reason to even own switch.

As the E3 approaches, and Sony won't be there, they will be even louder.

>massive success
>still ignored by third-parties, just a dumping ground for cheap ports
What a success!

What the fuck are you talking about?! The thread is full of retarded sony niggers shitting on the switch library calling it "shovelware" without giving any fucking arguments as to why it "shovelware".

Don't want to be that guy but FE Warriors is also on New 3DS

MS will be there to show off those PS4 games like last year.

I'm honestly curious what Nintendo's internal strategy towards Third Parties is.
Do they still sit on their high horse and expect Third Parties to take a smaller cut of every sale because they're fucking Nintendo? Are they actively targeting ports of AAA games because they think that's what people want? Do they think co-funding third party exclusives is too expensive?

This thread in a nutshell

Attached: 1522765010921.png (670x869, 22K)

>Moving tons of units
>First party titles are selling really good numbers
>Not a huge financial success

Don't tell me you actually got a Wii U, did you?

Attached: 1501073897117.png (396x425, 355K)

Its a success, just not with any help from third parties

It sold on Nintendo's games alone

Smash Ultimate is really fucking sick

Portability, bud.

QFD.

Nobody said shovelware, just Wii U ported toddler games.

So, no PS4 exclusives this year? Is that what you're trying to say?
I mean, we knew that, I just want you to confirm it.

Yeah but didnt it come out on Switch first? Or was it simultaneous release?

But the Switch is getting more exclusives than any other platform this year.

Oh, so it's a financial success? Cool for Nintendo I guess. Shame for anyone that actually PLAYS games and not invested in Nintendo stocks.

AC7 is better on PC and KH3 is better one xbone X. Try again
Switch does have exclusives, look:

Those "exclusives" are toddler bait garbage like Pokemon 3DS Port and so on.

Nintendo was never about third parties.

>Switch does have exclusives
B-b-b-but they don't count!!

>unironically linking to a list full of shovelware, Wii U ports and fucking 1 2 Shitch
YIKES

It was a simultaneous release I think...

cope

nigga thats bullshit the first game of the year for the switch got raked just as hard as crackdown but that doesn't count huh.

Attached: nmh.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Instead it's about selling overpriced last-gen ports so they can reap massive profits and have their zealots defend them for it.

I can't wait when in few years when nintendo releases their new underpowered toy and people will be
>don't tell me you actually got a Switch, did you?
Always nintenbabies coping

You seem absolutely livid at the switch continued dominance. This is not healthy

>nintendo games are not games
Okay retard

Defend the state of Pokemon. Go ahead.

Bitterness, the post.

see retarded sonny nigger

How is it dominating if the best and biggest third-parties are still not on the thing? I mean is it a money maker for Nintendo? Absolutely. But to anyone who actually wanted games and not just Nintendo's same 5 IPs rehashed, it's hard not to feel disappointed.

>*Sells less than a 1M copies*
You see, that's just the icing on the cake: Watching these people absolutely seething that they will never get the game, trying to deflect it with the machine being underpowered, but still wanting it. Instead, a demographic that would probably trade it for a 2D Mario will get it.
It's just so beautiful, like DxM or Astral Chain. It's like if Sony, Microsoft or anyone on PC ever released a good platformer.

Attached: Bayonetta-3.png (780x400, 225K)

I don't have to wait for snoynegroes crying everywhere because they got btfo once again

1 2 Shitch is shovelware though. Deal with it Nintenfatlard

Seething!

>Do they still sit on their high horse and expect Third Parties to take a smaller cut of every sale because they're fucking Nintendo?
Well if you don't put in effort why should Nintendo give two fucks about you? Nintendo distributed all of Capcom's Monster Hunter games on 3DS, and now look what Capcom does with their Switch games: digital only old ports, sometimes with the price jacked up for no reason other than they're greedy.
>Do they think co-funding third party exclusives is too expensive?
That's mostly what they're doing. No joke, look at all of the third party exclusives on Switch:
>Octopath Traveler, funded and distributed by Nintendo
>Daemon X Machina, funded and distributed by Nintendo
>No More Heroes Travis Strikes Again, funded and distributed by Nintendo
>Astral Chain, funded and distributed by Nintendo
>Bayonetta 3, funded and distributed by Nintendo
You see the problem here? Third parties will not make any new games for the system unless Nintendo pays them for it.

Damn you got btfo by the post before you

Most of their good games arent even ports
>XB2, Odyssey, botw, splatoon2, FEW, MHGenU

I think RE2 is already my GOTY, I don't see anything else surpassing it in terms of depth of gameplay, graphics, sound design, gunplay, survival-horror mechanics, sublime item placement, settings, or replayability factors. Nu-shit seems to be the "moment" for videogames right now.

>bragging about bottom of the barrel toddlershit
You've hit rock bottom friend

Attached: 1522005248579.png (600x800, 245K)

I have a PS4 and haven't touched it once since probably February of last year. I might use it again for DMCV, but that's a big might. I'll just end up forgetting about it after a couple of days.

>a game franchise has to meet MY standards to be successful

10 million people say otherwise faggot

ps sword and shield will sell even more

Attached: lmfaoingaturliferitenowkid.jpg (592x259, 44K)

>All the worthwhile games also avalible on PC
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1550675379983.png (640x853, 418K)

10 million toddlers who probably also love Teletubbies.

What an accomplishment.

Attached: pokemon-lets-go-gym-leader-requirements.jpg (1200x676, 152K)

This is a prime example of cope and jealousy
Seething

The hedgehog is going for it by itself.

They need to be interactive movies otherwise they can't play them user

Aren't two of those on PC?

>cope
>jealousy
>seething
Really hitting all those nintenshill buzzwords today

Question for you, snoynegroid, d'you think trying to deflect to third party will ever work? D'you actually believe that this will actually assuage the burning, throbbing rectal pain you experience whenever you remember that the switch has much better games than your snoystation?

Whatever helps you cope with your nintendo psychosis user

Three
And KH is shit

It wouldn't be a financial success if there wasn't some solid games, so one form of success implies the other

Wow, that like, one game more then did entire ps4 library.
Sad, that "Nintenfatlard" can't insult the ps4 library, since you have none.

Attached: 1369680352553.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Sorry not playing the hard core gamer games like last of us 2 and god of onions

>Question for you, snoynegroid,

Attached: manchild.jpg (600x364, 24K)

>Inferior Bayonetta
>Autistic Disney fanfiction
>Port of a decade-old game
>Clunkfest
Yawn

Attached: 1551555952334.png (631x471, 273K)

>Console Wars
I was 10 years old too guys...

Can you even write in English? Is Nintendo hiring third-world Pajeets to shill their Happy Meal tablets now?

>uses buzzwords as well
This is your mind on the snoy

wtf I love big corporations now!

Try that again in english

how would i be missing out when im an idort and not a little child crying about which console is better?

obviously you do, you're a fan of sony

they're as big corp as they can get

Why would anybody pick PS4 over Xbone? Every game from this generation worth playing is available on both but they actually run above 10 fps on Xbox.

I don't like Sony or Nintendo. It's sad you make up imaginary boogeymans to justify an overpriced happy meal tablet.

You mean Xbone X which costs $500 and at that point you might aswell just get a PC.

I think snoynegroes have NDS, Nintendo Derangrment Syndrome. Basically inability to handle the fact they lost leading to complete mental breakdown upon every single news on Nintendo.

Obviously, Snoynegroes being Californian censorship defending gay sucking subhuman, overlap with TDS is massive

are you so desperate for you's that you have to use a single score point to shitpost?

Don't forget to take your anti-psychotics, friend.

Yain't even got the full version of AC7 on PC
That and the multiplayer is downright unplayable with all the hackers

Attached: ACE COMBAT™ 7_ SKIES UNKNOWN_20190125223745.png (960x720, 961K)

oh sorry , did I write football instead of "Soccer"?
Go play your Fifa machine , you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1394311336371.gif (500x300, 958K)

I see that the questions were too difficult for you.

>im not a fanboy
>"overpriced happy meal tablet"

Yeah, definitely third-world shill.

>I don't like Nintendo
Disliking sony is called common sense, but disliking Nintendo means you don't like videogames at all

Triggered

Of your examples ace combat is a series most people don't care about, kingdom hearts is only popular with people who played it as children for nostalgia, and RE 2 is a fucking remake. I'm sure DMCV will be great but 3 of these games are not big titles.
Speaking more broadly Nintendo fans are people who prefer quality over quantity. People get into Nintendo because they'd rather have 12-15 great titles each generation than 25-30 decent titles. I would much rather replay Mario Odyssey than play a substantially worse new game. It just comes down to personal preference and how much time you play games.i understand there are people who need a new game every month to be satisfied but I don't.

Cope.

Attached: Sony Won.webm (900x600, 2.87M)

Interactive movies would be better than fucking Snipperclips.

Will sekiro be the final blow to the nintndo fans's misery?

Middle panel is the most cringe part of that comic

this is now a pepe thread

post pepes

Attached: 1542741107130s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Im not a snoygroid, friend.

Why do Nintenlards get so offended at offending Nintendo? Funny how nobody replied in butthurt over dissing Sony but shitting on Nintendo gets you shills really riled up.

I own a PS4, and I doubt I will ever get any of those games. The last game I bought was Persona.

>It's like dark souls... but worse!
Oh no however will we recover *smirks*

>cope
>seething
>yikes
>OH NONONONN

Every fucking day

Attached: 1544651938345.jpg (390x376, 25K)

These threads are exactly the same every time how do you people not get bored? Take a walk or something.

Attached: 1548049411825.gif (225x225, 21K)

yes everyones a shill

now kill yourself already

>someone unironically spent hours making this
Jesus Christ

>20 years old is considered a "man" now

Oh come on, at that age you're still a kid.

Attached: 1546386672890.jpg (368x368, 34K)

TRIGGER WARNING

Alright you can look now little snoyim

Attached: 1549992028472.jpg (750x746, 76K)

There are no people who own only a Switch.

But there are tons of snoy niggers missing out on all the Nintendo exclusives, like you, keep coping.

Attached: 1551293147171.jpg (1447x2046, 827K)

Attached: 1542745429728.gif (800x792, 607K)

Is that the RDR2 score?

More like you're being kept a kid. Soon 30 year olds will also be kids. And then 40 year olds.

If that's the case, then people like the pic from OP don't exist at all.

I got both PS4, Switch and a PC. What seems to be the problem?

On XBOX, yes. Im sure the PS4 will have a 97 someday.

Attached: 1542677104124.png (750x711, 87K)

Yeah. God forbid a third party dev makes something better than what Nintendo puts out. Nevermind that indies do it all the fucking time.

>I got both PS4, Switch and a PC

Attached: 1540601643371.png (625x773, 113K)

>KH3
lmao why is that on here

I think there are too kinds of people on Yea Forums: The adult who owns a PC and at least a Switch or a PS4, and the kid who only owns a PS4 and has to shitpost on Yea Forums all day because he can't play Nintendo games.

Think about it, I know there are casuals who own only a Switch but they won't post on Yea Forums and don't give a shit about any of those games.

It'll come to Switch eventually. We always win in the end

>I think there are too kinds of people on Yea Forums:
This is your brain on Nintendo

Attached: 147382132876.jpg (342x342, 29K)

For millenials, sure. But you're not suppose to be.

Sorry, Im not a sony nigger, nor a janny...

In the year 2025, Sekiro will finally be out on Nintendo at maybe 30 fps.

Woops.

Attached: 1516274680784.gif (400x229, 1020K)

I think something that should be remembered is that while fewer big games release on Nintendo consoles the games tend to either be very long or highly replayable while most of these AAA third party games are 15-25 hours with no replayability. Some examples
Mario Odyssey - replayable
Mario kart - multiplayer game, infinite playability
Splatoon - multiplayer game
Smash - multiplayer game
Zelda - 100+ hours
Xenoblade - 100+ hours
Animal crossing - 200+ hours
Etc.
The only nintendo published games I can think of that are short are kirby and the Pokemon shovelware gamefreak shat out last year.

>dmc5/10
we have bayonetta 2, a much better game in every possible way
>re2 remake
played it on pc at 4k / 120fps, kinda disappointed with the game desu, very underwhelming.
>kingdom hearts 3
BEST GAMES OF THE GENERATION HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>ace combat
really? are you for real right now?

>1-2 Switch
Makes me kek everytime.

Why would you only own one platform

Attached: 1528848274912.jpg (433x433, 97K)

That's a nice cat you have there, mind if I pet her?

it's over

Attached: 1546331425656.png (750x1200, 1.67M)

I own a Switch, a PS4, and a PC. I know only one person who only owns a Switch, and that's a major Poké-autist that literally play no games except Smash Bros, and shiny hunting in Pokémon. He would never touch those games no matter how much I praised them.

stay away

Attached: 1522123434452.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Such as?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Shovelware
When is this word getting a filter? You faggots have no idea what it means.

'Well but I guess I would expect them to be co-funding a metric ass ton of games, with spinoffs from major franchises and some standalones from big developers.
I dunno, I just expected there to be more but maybe the finances dont support that

now take out all games that are not exclusive

I only see multiplats which are all better on other platforms, where are the games?

Is there a single one of thoses that isn't multiplatform? hmm maybe spiderman

SNIPPERCLIPS

Attached: 1516258300037.jpg (416x454, 78K)

Dragon Quest XI, Dragon Ball Fighterz, Crash Trilogy, Doom and Rocket League are already on the Switch, time to update your image.

Also jesus christ there's a lot of crap in that image.

but the switch doesn't even have pokemon games yet.

Yikes. A snoynegro might actually have thought this was a good list.

In what part of my bit did I suggest I love big corporations?
I pointed out that the financial success of the Switch and its games likely means that its also a popular success as people have to be buying the console and games and enjoying them to continue to buy games on the Switch.
In other words, people wouldnt buy any games beyond BOTW if they didnt like their Switch, but we see a lot of units moved for Odyssey and Splatoon 2 and Smash which suggests a lot of people are enjoying their Switch

That's a good game to play with your gf.

Oh that's right snoy niggers are all incels.

Yes it does

80% of these titles are shovelware and ports or remakes.

Snoynegros are the users with the least taste, as they're cock blocked in their little platform since they can't afford anything else, they will eat whatever the fuck you throw at them.

Aren't console wars threads proven to be done majorly by brazilians who can't afford more than one console?

Attached: big game company takes care of new ip.gif (270x404, 1.21M)

I know literally nobody who owns a PS4. Incidentally, i also don't know any niggers.

>there are people itt that don't own a decent gaming pc
i just don't understand why not. there are literally no downsides

Attached: 1549991009619.jpg (626x700, 166K)

It has Pokken Tournament and Pokemon LGPE.

Imagine defending snipperclips

Attached: 1516282630760.png (960x606, 171K)

I honestly don't know a single person who owns exclusively a PS4 and also is a hardcore gamer, the people I know who own one play exclusively FIFA and maybe that Dragon Ball game that came out recently.

yikes

Attached: .webm (940x529, 2.86M)

Do you even know what game you're talking about snoyfag?

Attached: snipperclips.png (657x313, 71K)

Imagine being so intellectually crippled that Snipperclips triggers a full on freakout. Snoyponies are as mentally stable as trannies

Because they're casuals.

Attached: 1409432090332.gif (300x300, 10K)

As a Switch owner, I agree with the whole 3rd party last gen port situation but people go on about Nintendo releasing the same Mario and Pokemon games each year(which to be fair is somewhat true) but disregard that Nintendo has been experimenting with IPs recently, probably due to the success of Splatoon. Monolith is gonna keep pumping out games and is trying a new fantasy themed game separate from Xenoblade, they tried something new with Arms and they've got Astral Chain coming out while pumping money into games like Bayonetta or Daemon X Machina.
What I'm aiming to say is that, yes Nintendo has ported a lot of the Wii U library. Game Freak pumps out a new Pokemon yearly like Activision does Call of Duty or Ubisoft with Assassins Creed. But I do feel that recently, Nintendo has been releasing and focusing on other games to experiment around with while mixing them in with the usual shit.

BASED
sony nigger cocksuckers on suicide watch

I dont believe you user

3 remakes, a remaster and call of duty. Whoever made this is trolling.

I love how shitposters are the only ones still talking about labo.

We don't, but you're the ones missing out on Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon and Smash generation after generation.

Attached: 1547607187930.jpg (480x480, 53K)

Agreed with OP. Why would you be a retarded console warior and miss on BOTW and Mario Odessy?

Imagine thinking a funny picture being posted means someone is full on freaking out

Attached: 1528876324655.jpg (824x1024, 118K)

I'm a hipster so I tell myself I don't like new-school games anyway

i hope these threads are ironic

>ports/kiddie games/literally who tier/games no one cares about
VS
>sekiro
>dmc5
>re2
>kh3
>ghost of tsushima
>death stranding
Even TLOU2 looks more appealing than nu-male animal crossing shit, the only games that matter on switch for me is mario odyssey and botw, the only thing ninteniggers have over everything is, is that you can only play nintendo games on nintendo consoles (and even then lol emulation)

Attached: 1551782842334.gif (360x238, 1.52M)

haha oh wow

Let's talk about how 80% of the Switch games mention earlier are fucking ports or remakes, why didn't Metro or Anthem, or RE2 or AC games or CoD or Destiny or Hitman or Ace combat or KH3 or Apex or Far Cry or DoA or The Division 2 or Sekiro . The argument OP made is how many Switch users get left out from awesome titles because the console is trash.

Attached: 1516260719247.png (599x425, 441K)

Let's talk how you are a dumb nigger with obvious mental defects

Video games are for children. Why would I ever buy a console or gaming PC for that?

Look at the mad widdle baby who can't even defend his trash system

Attached: 1516253526225.jpg (768x1024, 56K)

Attached: ddfvdzxbfgxbdfbfgxbnfgn.png (1120x1200, 2.04M)

>he has the need to defend his console brand
Showing that buyers remorse buddy

You're forgetting the ps3 games and movies.
Ps4 has literally zero games

Imagine actually buying a Piss4 or a Switch for multiplats that are better elsewhere.
You but these things for exclusives.

But then you dont buy the snoystation, because it has none

>Owning both a modern PC and Switch
Pure comfy right here. Most exclusives I don't care about, entire emulation library at my fingertips, and portability for local college multiplayer Get a modded 3DS because lack of switch hacking scene and it's top tier

Attached: 1549477017657.png (993x989, 1.14M)

I think the point was how many of those are NOT on the Switch

Attached: Bonzi_Buddy.png (363x303, 323K)

And?

>ghost of tsushima
One of those is not like the others, this is like when you faggots were putting Horizon between all the good japanese games like those are the same thing and attract the same kind of people. GoT will be crap made by a crap western studio that only knows how to make shit games.

First of all, KH3 is absolute garbage.
I don't care about flying games and the other two I play on my PC.

That's why PC + Nintendo is a thing. Two platforms, access to 99% of what matters.

I'm just here to talk shit about the Switch

Attached: 5vYk7OKqcxGHoog-mwL4NmPgc2_JzPp_M1POURlz_20.jpg (639x768, 79K)

I mean if you could only own ONE platform yeah, I would probably get a PS4 over a Switch, but that's not the case, it must suck to be a teenager.

There's a good reason to buy multiplats on the Switch and that is portability. The ps4 however has zero reasons

And we're here to talk shit about you.

Attached: 502a7c6b686dbddd03512ef79f92f38542d9b4887af3f451fd8ab20c99b52b1c.jpg (640x640, 85K)

>snoyniggers against the switch
>everyone else against snoyniggers
Every thread.

No PC owner I know respects the switch, going from PC to switch is way to ducking jarring

where's metroid prime 4, smtv and bayonetta 3?

SNOYTARDS SEETHING ITT
WHERE MY NINTEN BOYES AT? SHOW YOURSELVES

Attached: SwitchBoi.jpg (567x714, 79K)

And this is a video game board, i'm talking about video games. I like to imagine of the tiny thud your baby joycon hands make when you slam them on your Playmate Babies First Desk™

Attached: 1516252892630.jpg (3000x2660, 1.88M)

Guess I'll have to teach you a lesson kid.

Attached: 1551827708763.png (840x990, 363K)

>They need to be interactive movies
so... pokemon, then?

Attached: 1551299222368.png (634x270, 60K)

Attached: 1550327385139.jpg (1280x1110, 304K)

I feel like Sony fans love making enemies everywhere they go and they wonder why they're considered the worst fanbase.

What? The next gen of Pokemon looks amazing.

Attached: 1551286234886.png (586x878, 770K)

Can you build that kind of mass by playing with joycons?

>cherry picking
I don't get this images, I know you're not trying to fool anyone since if someone comes to Yea Forums he's at least informed about videogames, so what's the point? Making people mad? Was my response the final goal of making that image?

Attached: 1520837072787.png (559x566, 612K)

hahaha keep telling yourself that.

Idort here. RE2 is cool, don't give a shit about the rest

But I have both PS4 and Switch. I'm stoked for Astral Chain

>get good games
>can't enjoy them because you're a snoynigger, so you have to make a thread about it on Yea Forums and shitpost for hours about your hate for Nintendo
You will probably never see a thread "LOL IMAGINE MISSING OUT ON ZELDA AND MARIO KILL YOURSELF SONY NIGGERS"

Attached: 1546989123667.jpg (600x450, 23K)

Hilariously enough, I bought all of these games with KH3 being the only one stuck on PS4. It was also the only disappointment out of all of them.

They're very insecure. The only thing that sets Playstation apart as a brand are a few exclusives that people only buy for $20. They desperately wish Sony had as much presence as Nintendo.

>It was also the only disappointment out of all of them
Found a dirty contrarian

Nope

>You will probably never see a thread "LOL IMAGINE MISSING OUT ON ZELDA AND MARIO KILL YOURSELF SONY NIGGERS"
There's almost constantly a "SONI NIGGERS SEETHING CUZ ZELDA" thread up

We both know that's not true user, you only see that image "seconds since Yea Forums cried about botw..." in threads dedicated to shitpost about botw, so yeah, once again the other party is making the shitposting threads.

I'm not saying it was a bad game. It's an improvement over the other entries in the series in many ways. But the entire Keyblade Graveyard sequence was pretty stupid all around and really soured the whole experience.

Smash is actually the only game he's bought for it yet. He didn't buy LGPE or Pokken lol

Why don't you just get both? Are Americans not allowed to buy two consoles?

>I think wojaks are funny
Please get off my forum

Between base PS4 and Xbone, PS4 for sure. If between Pro and X, Xbone by a landslide. Better controller, better interface, better online and 4kBD.

>Muh exclusives
The ability to play 4K BD's means you can watch better movies in 4K than Sony's exclusives.

we both know, you're lying for no reason

>>sekiro
>>dmc5
>>re2
>>kh3
>>ghost of tsushima
>>death stranding
Good thing I also have a PS4 you pathetic roach

I'm not lying because I've never seen a thread like that, the NEVER EVER threads come from the other end of the spectrum.

TLOU, P5, and KH are multiplats as well

>third person single player punch enemies
Vs
>variety of games

I already beat RE4 15 years ago. There is no need to buy a Sony exclusive

Imagine having this much of a victim complex

>shills' faces when I have every single console ever made by the big 3 AND have a pc
>shills' faces when I didn't buy or even bother pirating either of these shitty games
I have KH1, played it for 3 hours and dropped it. I have RE2 on the PS1, so I don't need your watered down trash. I spend far more time on my Switch than any other system at the moment. Before that it was my 360. Hell I played Xenosaga 1 the other day for shits and giggles, great game so far. Zoomers need to get into real games instead latching onto flavor of the week.

Attached: d06.jpg (234x264, 4K)

*console platforms, fixed that for you

Literally the first one posted is a Game Creation tool you mong youtube.com/watch?v=l5oFQoVYjTk

Attached: dreams webm.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>the first image on a list of games for a 6 year old console is a game that isn't even out yet
Imagine having to cherrypick this hard to compete with a console that's only 1 year old

Attached: roflmfao.jpg (592x492, 63K)

Actual innovation takes a lot of time and hard work. Sony could've shat out a hundred $80 cardboard kits by now but they took the high road instead

I ain't even the one who made or posted the image, but at least at least try to be somewhat correct

COPE

>missing out on smash
>isn't talking about melee or 64
Gamecube was the last price worth console nintendo released.

They all suck!
Mobile gaming is the best

A fun but flawed game

Attached: 1533747184626.png (872x757, 136K)

Shadow of The Colossus was remastered 2 fucking times and you compare to Link's Awakening? Really?

astro bot is literally better than anything on the switch

>waggle shit
Nah

If I had to take a guess as to the point in this image, is that the SotC remake does a lot more to realize the Forbidden Lands visually, and bring it way past its PS2 roots. While many criticize the Links Awakening remake for going for a plastic-y, toy like style of visuals, when the concept art for Links Awakening was anything but, and maintains the GB's original grid tiles for its world, instead of making something that feels more organic in its layout and closer to what those original tiles were supposed to represent

Attached: Links-Awakening-Marin.jpg (1400x825, 188K)

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I like my Switch. Sorry you need to hate on other consoles to make your console of choice somehow feel more worth it, I don't care, might get a PS4 someday for Yakuza and Uncharted 4, for now I have enough to play with PC/Switch. Just have fun :)

Attached: Quickie13 - Hida.png (1044x1200, 577K)

I'm literally taking points from Yea Forums on the Link's Awakening part on why so many hated the visual style from the reveal

Attached: 1548454963958.jpg (224x220, 42K)

Yes but the point is they're a minority. People who own only a Switch are either kids or weebs who want games they can't get on Steam or Vita.

All those games play best on xbox one x :)

It's crazy how true this is.

Fellow idort here. Nice.

It must suck to only own a switch and a shitty PC that can barely play games. Imagine waiting for ports that may run at 30 fps

All I see in defense of Sony is people bringing up Devil May Cry and Resident Evil. What's so great about them? Legitimately curious, I haven't played either series.

>KH3
>exclusive.

>still using wojak
Buckys here to stay

Attached: 6F6528FD-DCFE-4B5B-B4F7-14D5356A7A48.png (283x178, 4K)

>Better interface

lmao

DMC is the reason Bayonetta and basically most of Platinum games... games exist. RE7 and RE2 are both great Survival Horror games. RE7 having the bonus of PSVR support

Attached: RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard_20170718004524.png (960x720, 781K)

>6/10
>7/10
>6/10
And?

Does anyone know when botw will come to PS4?

I have a PC and a Switch, what's the argument now?

>sequels are ports?
>A few ports make every game a port?

Based retard

Attached: F625EE05-26B2-40A1-A41D-5CAAF0E657F6.png (283x178, 24K)

No, Resident Evil 2 is why Bayonetta and Platinum exists. It was Kamiya's proving ground.
DMC was just him experimenting with melee combat

Because there are actual exclusives on it.

Most of them aren’t great but at least they’re there, I wouldn’t have bought a switch if the games were on every other platform.

>Non-idorts
Filthy creatures.

Ah.

Yes user after 2 decades of life, being able vote, smoke, drive, and buy a long gun, it’s wrong to expect you to act like a man.

RE2 got him started as a Director, but DMC laid the foundation for the Melee combat that would come to define Platinum and character action games

You play games that are made for children. Muh bright happy colors, muh bing bing wahoo, muh squid kids. It's just sad

While true DMC was not even close to the success that RE2 was.
If DMC came first there might not have ever been a Platinum, hell DMC probably wouldn't have been a thing without the success of RE2
RE2 is absolutely the root

You have to be terminally poor to not afford whatever shit you need to play whatever game you want.

What a shitty lineup

I own a Switch and a PS4 btw

You can still play after tho

>metacritic scores
not an argument

Attached: ign integrity.png (1362x960, 968K)

user...
yuzu-emu.org/

Why the fuck do you care?

>not being an idort that gets to enjoy both cute squids and cute gravity girls in the year of our lord 2019

Attached: 1523846958122.jpg (364x229, 27K)

But why does it make you mad then?

I'll be happy to finally get a switch and buy the 5-6 games that actually matter on the secondary market when the console ends its life cycle. I hate that they wasted all their time making and developing games for an underpowered plastic chink tablet.

Attached: hzWr5Tm.gif (250x161, 1.98M)

everyone should be on pc right now anyway, all the games will be empty once the next console comes out but they stay around on pc.

>all those multiplats

Except it's not? I own a PC and Switch, but I also own a PS4 for certain multiplayer games since not all my friends have access to a good gaming PC. As long as the games are good, who cares? Just buy what you want and enjoy yourself and the company you share it with.

People say this every generation, and approximately half the time it's shit.

Cool blogpost

List of all games worth buying a Switch for
>Mario Odyssey
>
Oh...

Imagine being so obsessed that you actually give a shit about what other people are doing with their lives. Holy shit how pathetic

Thanks dude

Cool strawman

It's my opinion

That's cool.

Playstation's fine, I've been an idort many times but PC gives me a fair amount right now minus a few exclusives. (Even on switch, where I really have to question why anyone bothers buying all those indie ports on it) However, I think dualshock sucks fucking ass. Close symmetrical sticks are the shittiest thing and then theyre fucking convex on top of that. Controller's fucking tiny, too.