God made men, but Samuel Colt made em equal. Not something I'd expect brits and other europoors would understand

God made men, but Samuel Colt made em equal. Not something I'd expect brits and other europoors would understand.

Attached: 1534378691087.png (1920x1080, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N-P54ag5Rh8
youtu.be/O1d7i3i0LLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain

based and boomerpilled

based

Actually based.

>Samuel Colt made em equal.
This is why there are niggers.

Attached: George Lucas shoots a nigger.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

Attached: Colt 1858 Cleaning.webm (804x480, 1.87M)

Does that make Colt a Marxist?

Attached: Colt 45 Single Action Army.webm (712x400, 2.55M)

Don't know much about guns but I'm pretty sure that's bad.

pretty based

>dual
Kek

BASED and redpilled

Samuel Colt didn't invent the revolver though, he just pioneered it, just an FYI tidbit factoid

>Said larping yuropoor

Isn't that going to make it rust?

based god bless the second amendment

Attached: hickok45-here-got-with-me-a-uhh-two-birds-two-31759392.png (500x609, 153K)

I think it's gunpowder residue, so no it's not really that bad, guns get dirty, you gotta clean them, go figure

What, the amount of dirt? Guns actually get pretty damn dirty after a few hundred shots, and I imagine it's even worse for older guns like that revolver. If you're referring to running it under tap water, it's no big deal as long as it's dried and oiled afterwards.

Believe it or not, it's possible to apply a dry piece of fabric to a firearm to wick away moisture (in common parlance this is known as "drying it off").

not if you dry it right away and reapply gun oil

guns

Reloading that looks far too fiddly to be practical.

Attached: Colt Anaconda.webm (640x480, 2.13M)

>wanting all men to be equal
At the end of the day some are just worth less, for one reason or another.

Guns give the weakest in society the power to kill the strongest. If anyone can kill anyone, everyone is ona more level playing field. Obviously things like reflexes for drawing and aiming are still a thing, as well as ambushing someone, but a 90 year old with a pistol has a non zero change of winning an encounter with an 18 year old mugger, or at the very least scaring them enough they don't bother trying to mug her.

Boy it sure is fucking V I D E O G A M E S in here.
Wojak posters should be permabanned but the mods dont have the balls because they coulnt handle the whining that would follow.

we europeans were shooting each other before sam colt's grandfather was a twinkle in his father's childhood dreams, and the chinese long before that

Attached: 1551358050941.jpg (249x239, 19K)

Yep, and the ones who intentionally don't want to preserve themselves are by any pragmatic definition worth less than the ones who do.

>he hasn't seen countless videos of grandpas going haywire during a traffic stop and killing cops

god bless Mikhail Kalashnikov, he invented the tool 3rd worlders would use to keep their populations from growing even more out of control.

birth control for the 3rd world

Attached: 21576B53-498F-404A-91FF-C5D10DCD9ED8.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>tfw gunless europoor
i just wanna obsess over my guns cleanliness and shoot at trees in the middle of nowhere

Attached: 1551823244860.png (750x953, 807K)

That was in call of Juarez. I just don't remember which one.

Attached: 9e714244ef2208f8f443a5b482123b1b250e4c5e.jpg (474x1000, 241K)

I have, and thank you for reminding me of that police officer's screams.

>hickock
the uberboomer

Sorry user. It's all fucked.

This was my first thought. Pretty sure it was in Gunslinger.

>do you not believe in a higher power mister?
>why yes I do, I wear it on my hip

God I need to rewatch Hell on Wheels.

It’s birth control for euros and a good american soldier culler

I'm just saying, everybody says that and instantly thinks it's referring to how the poor oppressed honest man can now stand up against a stronger aggressor, nobody thinks "wait, what if the one being oppressed is actually a corrupt shithead".

Yeah probably that one.

Attached: bed488699856dde55a0a6f94300aaaf67a1654fe.jpg (717x800, 193K)

naw middle easterners and africans off each other with these in far greater numbers.

As for US soldiers, that would be IEDs as most troops who died over there are from IEDs.

Makes sense. As a euro, I don't know much about guns and even less about washing.

>countless
There are other ones other than Brannan?

That's not true. He just separated people into people who can afford guns and people who can't.

Source? What happened?

If it ain't Colt, then it's just a copy.

Attached: Colt.jpg (5312x2988, 3.97M)

Indeed, but the point is that as long as you are allowed to arm yourself, if an aggressive shithead with guns starts violently oppressing you, it's your own fault if you aren't able to at least make it costly for them to do so.

This thread is stupid make way for yuri

Attached: E8506552-6707-4C42-87F6-5DE8D0EE7FD5.jpg (860x1214, 165K)

Other way around. Poverty leads to higher birthrates not lower.

A white police officer pulls over a convertible with six black people in it and violently executes them all while screaming "this is MAGA country". Pretty damn disturbing IMO.

Get licence, faggot.

This thread was good and now you're just making it better. Congratulations, you played yourself.

based

Attached: 1535129115828.jpg (744x1052, 197K)

america is undoubtedly the greatest country on this earth

Attached: 20180711_111533.jpg (3264x2448, 777K)

Many of my gun purchases were vidya inspired.

Come to America.

Attached: 4.jpg (3264x1836, 2.57M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N-P54ag5Rh8

my parents is actually considering it, and i might go with them. new york state though, they have a heavy ban on guns right? why cant i get a break

Attached: 1455611721022.jpg (720x600, 64K)

Get a new gas tube user.

Attached: saiga plum.jpg (2988x1681, 2.24M)

Attached: Colt ACR.webm (640x480, 1.44M)

Welcome to industrial era firearms, that was the best that there was, being able to fire several shots consecutively on one load then be able to reload in the same or less time as a muzzle or breech loaded rifle.

>Reckon I could kill five of you
>Hear that boys, he ain't even fully loaded
>Nah, I was just gonna shoot you twice

old pic stanky ass nigga, I have several

Attached: IMG_20190306_115536.jpg (3120x4160, 661K)

Yeah, that would honestly be one of the worst states for guns. You have some states nearby though that are pretty good if you move out.

Attached: witcher MG3.jpg (2988x1681, 3.02M)

i feel you user

Attached: 1430674835501.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>bolt on handguard retainer
>no bayo lug
>still have the dumb saiga FSB
user pls finish it.

Attached: 0000.jpg (3264x1836, 1.9M)

now why would I go and do a thing like that

Attached: rarealuminummags.png (694x504, 675K)

>Salvo program was the last earnest attempt to bring something new to small arms technology
>it came to fucking nothing
feels bad man
do we need 1945 Nazi tier desperation for people to come up with innovative shit again?

youtu.be/O1d7i3i0LLI
This video is fucking ASMR

>robbing a pawn shop
>ever
Wew

That's how it works, user. If you want innovation, you have to go to war. Desperation breeds innovation, necessity is the mother of invention, etc.

Yet most people go on with their muh peace.

Why? Because we can have equal rights without assault rifles?

Attached: smugcowell.jpg (242x259, 19K)

That's because peace allows for sick degeneracy. What would you rather have? War, suffering, and death, but you get a cool new gun to play with; or stagnant, hopeless peace, but all the silicone tiddy gfs, anal sex and smartphones you can handle?

lmao, you have equal rights now because the US and Soviet Union shot people on your behalf.

Also, "equal rights" isn't what you're defending. Your average North Korean has "equal rights" to other North Koreans.

That's actually a tough question for me.

>God made men
False.

bluepilled

>Galil posters
Please fuck off, it's bad enough I have to eyeball you cunts on /k/.

Then who did? Fuck off and read a book.

Should I sell my car and buy a C3 corvette and listen to boomer music? Im in my 20s approaching the harsh reality of daily full throttles and comfy.

>get (((license)))
>only allowed to own a low amount of guns and ammo (and you need an extra loicense for owning ammo as well)
>have to regularly go to the shooting range (1 time each month) with other wagecucks and document each shot in a note block
>most ranges are owned by bootlicking boomers who won't even let you shoot with .22 LR until you have been a club member for a year
>get random visits from (((authorities))) to check if you store the gun, separate from ammunition in a super expensive safe like a good little goy
>you can deny them entry but then they will make sure that your gun owning loicense gets revoked anyway

Attached: 1551638776309.png (130x132, 35K)

Imagine if they had gone with the G11.

Attached: H&K G11.webm (640x480, 1.95M)

Not very aesthetically pleasing.
And how big are the fucking bullets it fires for that kickback holy shit.

What about other book

The thing fired like 3 or 5 shots at once, thus the kickback. On the plus side, all of them had already left the gun before the kickback even begins.

Seriously come to America, specifically if you're a UK europoor you could easily come here on Asylum due to all of the bullshit going on there. Move to a Red Conservative state and live in the country as it's dirt ass cheap and then go crazy with the guns. Hell in Tennessee it's legal to own surpressors and you can even own a MG with an expensive ass loisense (it's like $1000.)

NO BOOK

tiny bullets but they are caseless
so you absorb every bit of the shock.

Could an uneducated, unskilled, borderline-retard like me make it america?

Fucking Lil Jon Wick pulling a second gun while the old man retrieves his own
Did he think the second gun would give him an advantage

Are you the guy who saw this image today and liked it alot then asked if you could download it?
Based if so.

Nearly shot his employee when his gun snapped off to the right.

Just look at the Democratic party and ask yourself that again. Seriously just get a job in a warehouse, get a forklift driver certification and you can make $16-$19 easily and live comfortably in a Southern state on that wage. Just don't go for the memes and live in the North, it's seriously the worst places to live regardless of what the retarded yankees spout

If he has a gun, and the old man has no gun, then he has 100% of the guns in this situation. Wins by default. If the old man pulls a gun, then they each have 50% gun and the black man has lost his advantage. By pulling a second gun, the black man again tips the scales in his gun favor with 66.6%. Simple math.