Do you think the positive reception and high sales of DMCV will encourage SEGA to release this and 3 on PS4...

Do you think the positive reception and high sales of DMCV will encourage SEGA to release this and 3 on PS4? DMCV will obviously sell best on PS4 like literally every other multiplat released on it so it's very likely that it would at least see a release on that.

Attached: 5c452664555b6c658ab320869ca8aed1.jpg (640x360, 64K)

>nintendo-funded game
>released on ps4
NEVER EVER

lol

Shoulda funded 2

Attached: Smash Bayo.jpg (850x478, 53K)

It ain't happening, senpai.

For the last time: NINTENDO HAS THE PUBLISHING RIGHTS. They literally funded 2 and they're funding 3.

No but I imagine they'll come to PC in a couple years

lol

These fucking bait threads I swear.

Remember how Nintendo funded Lego City and Raman Legends?

Remember how Microsoft had publishing rights for Mass Effect?

Ah, so it'll release on other consoles years later, just like mass effect

Take your console war bullshit elsewhere.

TELOC VOVIM

AAA GRAA OOOORS

TAAABAAA OOOORD

AAAAAVAVAAAAAAGO

Attached: E7DC75E3-FB81-4EBE-A782-7C7058F946D7.jpg (1024x976, 120K)

Just buy a Switch already, Nintendo never loses exclusives, if the game is funded by Nintendo it will absolutely never leave a Nintendo console, Nintendo doesn't pay for timed exclusives.

Attached: 1551293147171.jpg (1447x2046, 827K)

>Remember how Nintendo funded Lego City and Raman Legends?
No?

I do not. Because it didn't happen.

what is zombi u
what is rayman
what is rune factory 4
what is lego city
what is castlevania mirror of fate

No.
>Remember how Microsoft had publishing rights for Mass Effect?
So you're going to wait half a decade for Sega to buy up the publishing rights to put Bayonetta 2 onto the PS4 as the PS5 is coming out? Good fucking luck.

All indies sell better on the Switch for a large margin, there has also been multiplats selling better on the Switch, so what you're saying it's not true. Also Bayonetta 2 and 3 wouldn't exist without Nintendo paying for the development, so no, Sega doesn't have an opinion on this. This is not like any other case of losing a multiplat that you can think of, publishing rights is not the same as funding the whole development.

Nintendo didn't pay for those games, just like Sony didn't pay for Persona 5, they can do whatever the fuck they want with it but they choose to release it as an exclusive.

Unlike Bayonetta which is being funded by Nintendo. This is more comparable to Xenoblade 2 than to any of those.

Not Bayonetta

They didn’t give up Bayonetta 2 so I doubt they’ll do the same for Bayo 3

Sega doesn't have publishing rights, so i doubt.

To be fair none of us know how this shit works, anything can happen, but it's highly unlikely to see Bayonetta 2 and 3 coming out on other platforms unless Nintendo goes out of business or they decide to give up on the franchise forever.

To answer your question, no.

Attached: Bayo Hairtyles.jpg (1800x750, 255K)

Bayo was never as good as DMC

I agree, but I'm glad we have 2 good franchises coming from it instead of just 1, maybe 3 will be better than DMCV, who knows.

DMC was never good desu

>tfw you like both but you like Bayo more

Attached: Where is it.jpg (600x425, 92K)

DMC and bayo arent on the same scale when it comes to gameplay. DMC feels more like a fighting game whereas bayo relies more on mechanics that arent as deep but still good. You really cant compare the two games outside of being action hack n slash games.

Should I?

Attached: 5f180cf2cf6020bba1c6ac1bf7e3dde7.gif (500x375, 1.43M)

>she'll never shout at your penis
why live?

To answer your question OP, as a person who doesn't own a Switch, the chances of that are as high as Sony letting any of David Cage's games go. You can say Sony Caged David up.

i love both and dont wanna pick a side, we dont have enough of these games as it is

Attached: 307072.jpg (1200x850, 71K)

I understand the reasons you'd want this to happen.

I own a Switch and I own Bayo on it. The game would benefit so much from being on a powerful hardware. Graphics, frame rate, scale and even the controller would work well for her, but Nintendo financed B2 and 3, the only way for these games to come to another hardware is for Nintendo to want them to. Sony ain't paying to have Bayo on their system, the cunts, and unless Nintendo saw some kind of benefit from porting their game to another's system it's just not going to happen.

While I'd love Bayo on the PS4 the cold hard truth is that it just isn't happening.

Attached: tumblr_p5mq1rJygd1rma68xo2_1280.jpg (1280x988, 176K)

Nintendo isn't going to let go of Bayo 3 that easily, hefty sums of money would be needed, you could make the argument for Bayo 4, if Sega decides to make Bayo 4 without Nintendo they can totally make it multiplat

>The game would benefit so much from being on a powerful hardware

not really

Ha! As if nu-Sony actually let them do it!

Frame rate stability, higher resolutions, even 4k, better graphics which means as many effects on screen as they want, loading times, enemy count and every other possible benefit that could come from more powerful hardware.

Yeah, really. It might not be necessary but, the game could be fine without the horsepower, but there is no denying that there'd be benefits.

Do you?

False flag thread tendie thread
Keep SEETHING that DMCV can't run on your tablet

Attached: 1550161102330.png (686x600, 25K)

I enjoy bayonetta and devil may cry AND ninja gaiden.

Attached: 69146434.jpg (409x409, 42K)

I'm loving the current 4k meme.

Based fun-loving user

Attached: 1450204347947.png (500x500, 103K)

Probably not. I dunno why you would even want it, it's inferior to Bayonetta 1 in just about every way

Why the fuck do so many people want this on the PS4? The PS3 was and still is objectively the worst way to play Bayonetta, even the Wii U handles it better, fuck even the SWITCH handles it better, so why were people shrieking that it wasn't on the PS4 when the 360 version was heads and tails better?

Attached: 1527830544726 2.jpg (1024x768, 51K)

This, even coming from someone who bought a Wii U solely for this when it was announced.
Trash angels/demons breaking out of combos was the dumbest shit they ever introduced and holy shit if that carries over to Bayo 3 I'm not even going to bother buying it.

I also remember that HD meme when the PS3 and 360 came out. Those things never catch on. Technology doesn't get cheaper and more accessible over time and future proofing shit never works out.

can they make an actual action game and not a half action game half minigame bullshit game?
if i have to spend 10 minutes playing space harrier in the middle of the game again i'm gonna say the n word

>loading times
lol