Is Tokyo Xanadu eX+ a good game?

Attached: xanadu.jpg (550x550, 80K)

Typical anime schlock but fun for a while

Not really, no.

Play Ys VIII instead

Attached: Dana.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Gameplay is like a worse Ys with a bunch of kiseki rpg mechanics. Also tons of free time segments like cold steel and persona where you just walk around and talk to people.

It's not bad but you wont be missing out on anything with the game. The dungeon design is literally just copy paste tilesets for about 50 hours.

It's pretty average

Attached: rennerion2.jpg (1600x985, 259K)

just got it from the psn sale (15€) bc the ps vita version is just too damn expensive like anything vita and asuka is a cutie

that is all.

>Play waifu cocktease series
I’d rather not

yes

towa is really the only reason to play it.

otherwise skip it if you cant put up with 40 hours of pointless anime cliche dialogues.

Attached: 397f4706342637da3fc401ab936fc885.jpg (1205x950, 487K)

Not really, its painfully average. If for some reason you want more Cold Steel shit to play it might be nice for you, since it has a somewhat better bonding system

You could do way better

That's a shame

i liked her when she was a side character, fucking hated all the idol shit arc

It's okay but as other people said, you can do better

It's alright. If you like Kiseki and Ys then get it on sale.

How does it compare to Xanadu Next?

Awful.

its a different kind of game entirely. all the dungeons are self contained and linear. There's no items that you get that give you different kind of abilities or skills to solve puzzles since the game has no puzzles.

Equipment is super streamlined as well like any other jrpg. The game literally uses the quarts system from kiseki as well. The entire thing is just a dumbed down amalgamation of Ys and Kiseki but it does everything worse.

That's too bad. Not that Xanadu Next was amazing, but I really enjoyed it.
I think they could really make something great if they tried something similar again.

You will probably enjoy it if you are a fan of other Falcom games like Legend of Heroes and Ys. If you haven't played those, what the fuck nigger, go play them.