Play The Division™

Play The Division™

Attached: header (1).jpg (460x215, 50K)

jokes on you i am

I'll be playing the sequel instead

Attached: 2-to-buyplaid-blanket-with-sleeves-snuggy-blanket-snuggie-blanket.jpg (320x309, 14K)

I'm waiting for the sequel though. I'm pretty much satisfied with 1 right now.

sup user. 500hrs in the first game here. played the division 2 open beta and was pleasantly surprised how much i liked the new atmosphere. rain storms and summer fog/heat is really cool. gunplay satisfying and it’s way easier to be killed now, so i feel vulnerable again in the division outside of the DZ.

HISTORY WILL REMEMBER

I played it when it came out but quickly stopped for whatever reason. I fancied playing it again recently and what do you know the open beta for the sequel was going on, so now I'll probably get that.
Is the first one worth playing for a week without the DLC and a character that hasn't been played since about a month after release?

No way fag.

You couldn't pay me to play that trash heap. Anyone who could stomach it for even fifteen minutes has brain problems, it's one of the worst games I've ever played and I purposefully seek out bad games to play.

I played through the story and some darkzone with a friend and enjoyed it
Might get 2 a year or two down the line

The Division sucked. I played the beta in 2016 and was so disappointed, despite being hyped for 3 years.

Played The Division 2 beta and it was amazing. Glad they changed it for the better.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-04-00-32-25.png (1347x715, 68K)

already did, and enjoyed the shit out of it, strangely enough, im not sold on D2 even tough its almost the same thing as the first one, maybe its the lack of the winter atmosphere and clothing?

Attached: 365590_20181207212353_1.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

maybe you just bought into all the shitposting back in 2016 because it really didn't change much at all.

why was it so bad?

>You couldn't pay me to play that trash heap.
> it's one of the worst games I've ever played

you contradict yourself. retard.

Attached: nep Yukkuri_face.jpg (234x185, 12K)

Div2 has an I am legend feel with nature taking over.
But I agree with you, Div1 winter was kino.
Is that a pve striker build btw? I don't usually see striker players put much points in electronics.

I wasn't on Yea Forums in 2016, I was on /fit/ and /g/.

it was some kind of striker pve build but more of me fucking around before I knew how to build properly.

He probably played the beta, then formed his opinion. So you couldn't pay him to play it again.

I finished all my shields already and don't feel like continuing since I have no reason to farm and no one to play with. I have a full set of every classified except for Banshee's.

I'm kind of sad, but somewhat happy that they're upping the lethality in the second one. I really liked towards the end playing a stamina striker build that was tanky as fuck and constantly regenerated tons of health, I felt like the terminator not using cover and just mowing down people while most of my groupmates would have to keep their head down. Or playing Lone Star with an MG and holding down the fire button for two minutes straight because I had meticulous and would constantly proc the ammo refill. It's probably for the best such builds were removed though since they forced everyone to specialize into them or continue to play trivial content.

My only other hope is that bolt action rifles become good again. It was retarded having them take six to seven headshots to kill something on legendary.

Attached: 20190125151215_1.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

why are there so many ubishill on this board?

Because you're a contrarian.

Attached: shill definition-1.png (396x189, 6K)