Spoil this shit for me please

Spoil this shit for me please

Attached: 921DFFC0-DACE-496E-AE72-269AAE81BC1C.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUNLxeXaPY
>vaati

Attached: based.png (1062x514, 651K)

is vaati Yea Forums approved?

struggles to keep around 38fps

>no currency like souls or echoes, instead you earn talent points from spilling enemies which can only be used for your talent free
>no co-op summons
>no invasion or multiplayer
>no customizable stats
>no character customization
>no armour/attire customization
>no weapon variety, you literally use one weapon throughout the entire game
>combat is literally stripped down to just a button mashing hack and slash with a katana and parry system
>the open world interconnectivity is simplistic like Dark Souls 3. It’s a straight forward line with the occasional side area to discover
>pop up tutorials will appear for everything new item, move, gadget and gizmo you collect throughout the entire game
>the big “twistl (if you can even call it that) is that the game turns into a j-horror in the last 1/3 (so basically, the game turns into Bloodbornes first half, lol)
>game has been casualized so there’s no punishment for dying, not only do you get two lives to make the game easier, but if you fall into bottomless pits you will just respawn right to where you were before you fell, and there is no fall damage which would have given the game layers and made the combat more stratiegic

Do NOT buy this game. Do NOT support this game. We want Dark Souls 4, not Sekiro.

Attached: 74A14BA3-206B-456D-8F29-9340EC1B088F.jpg (640x704, 58K)

So do i get this right?
>you start the game in the hub on the outskirts of the city
>you can proceed a little but stumble upon the ogre who fears fire though you don't have a fire source yet
>you can find a woman who will gift you a bell which allows MC to pray and reminiscent on the past
>this takes you to a self-contained painted world-like level with a flaming city
>the boss is a fatass drunkard with odachi
>if you kill him you can find the burning temple but the door is closed and requires another item from the real world
>all this time you could've proceeded in real world instead but missing out on skills you would remember otherwise
The game seems to give you quite some options right off the bat.

kys i beg you

>>no currency like souls or echoes
There's money and you would've known if you actually seen the footage
Eat shit you shitposting faggot

>We

Attached: 1547242674587.gif (250x150, 439K)

This right here

Fuck Sekiro. I’m so mad. We could have been playing Bloodborne 2 or Dark Souls 4 in a little over 2 weeks. Fuck From. And fuck this Sekiro shit, it’s obvious this game is Froms desperate attempt to capitalize off the western casual single player baby audience.

>no weapon variety, you literally use one weapon throughout the entire game

Why do you insist in this? Nobody played the entire game to know. Also, there's shurikens.

FROM has sold out. Partnering with Activision was the first sign. This is a casual Dark Souls for those baby faggots who complained Dark Souls is too hard. I don’t know if we will ever see another game as cryptic as BB or DS from FROM ever again.

Are you referring to the axe and shit?

That's a limited use item, meant specifically for breaking shields. Comparing that to a main weapon is retarded, it's basically a spell.

There’s a plague going around the land and it’s infecting people and turning them into zombie horror creatures and it’s revealed at the end the Ashina clan has discovered a cure for the plague which is the special blood the lord has.

>single player baby audience.
Going back to their roots eh?

Attached: 20190306_123812.jpg (720x458, 124K)

Thats 20 more fps than bloodborne tbf

>yfw this will bomb hard
>fromsoft will make a sequel to dark souls 3 to generate the money back

Its shit.

LOL
STAY MAD SOULSFAG

Attached: 1534885224091.jpg (1134x587, 104K)

This game is an embarrassment. I’m ashamed to call myself a FROM fan after this and I’m 100% boycotting any and all FROM IPs after this Sekiro disaster. I’ve already put my Dark Souls collection on Craigslist and have decided to retire the franchise if they’re going to screw over fans (I own all 3 games on PC, PS4 and Xbone with 100% achievements for everything, yes, I’m not kidding, Souls/Borne has literally been an addiction to me the same way WoW was back in the day). If they don’t want to give WE the fans, what MADE them who they are, a true sequel to bloodborne or DS4, then fuck them.

>We want Dark Souls 4, not Sekiro
Nigga I was feeling Souls fatigue after DaS1

Is this bait?

xD

sold

ripped off tenchu, but all fromsoftdrones will call it "soulsborne-like" with "metal gear solid stealth" because they are underaged zoomers

they made tench you dipshit

>Froms desperate attempt to capitalize off the western casual single player baby audience.
but that would be much more dark souls, since it's an rpg even with multiplayer