Thoughts on the controversial issue of homosexual inclusion in video games...

Thoughts on the controversial issue of homosexual inclusion in video games? How can you satisfy everyone without it being "forced"?

Attached: toejam.png (633x267, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ZQedZWy9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

exactly like they just did there

There was significant outrage on Yea Forums when it happened, so clearly not everyone is pleased.

>satisfy everyone

Righties consider any inclusion of non-white, non-straight, non-male characters to be 'forced'. It's impossible to please them.

All you have to do is not make it the defining aspect of their personality.
Though to be fair some real life gays also have this problem.

>How can you satisfy everyone
You can't, you have opposing views that are mutually exclusive.
Not all faggots would be pleased about the arrangement in the OP, they'd call it a cop-out and demand more obvious representation of their degeneracy.

>implying Yea Forums matters

It's forced if it holds no importance to the game, which in most cases is indeed the case. Mario could be sucking pipes clean for all we know, but nobody gives a shit: You're here to platform in worlds, not know if Mario does or doesn't want it deep in the throat or anus.

I have no problem with a gay character if they're well written, but that problem extends to straight characters as well. Writing a straight character that's all like "man I love pussy/dicks" and is nothing but that is the same as a gay character that does the same thing. I think the problem mostly stems from the vast majority of vidya writers being absolute trash and unable to write nuanced characters that aren't entirely one-dimensional. I personally find it grating regardless of if they like cocks up their ass or not.

Cool strawman, bro.

Explain why I like the blacks in most fighting games then. Heh. Get fucked leftycuck.

Because you're a cuck. :^)

suck my dick, fag

The only people who find these things "controversial" are seething basement dwellers
Toe Jam and Earl is a pretty wild game, don't see why that universe couldn't easily have LGBTQ representation in a way that doesn't feel like it's too forced
The problem about things being forced though is most of the time why man babby nerds cry about things being "forced" its during any instance of representation that isn't "the norm" to them, when in reality, only certain types of inclusion like that are really forced and could be done better

>thinking you can appeal to professional victims with reason
lel mao
I can already hear a far-left keyboard warrior activist typing out something like "This take promotes backward thinking in regards to homosexuals; like they belong and should go back in the closet".

Don't use it as a marketing point to sell your game.

It's like every single time a character ends up being gay these corporate shills have to explicitly announce it for PC points.
Even in the fucking pic you posted they're just doing it as a marketing gimmick.

Suck your own dick you lazy bastard. Or did your mommy always do that too for you?

There's significant outrage on Yea Forums at all points in time.

Dunno what OP is, like a cartoon or something but that's a pretty shitty way of saying you have a queer character on it. Either just come out and say who it is or don't hint at it if it's something that'll be revealed later. And if you just say it for saying it and the character never does anything, it's bad representation.

I no longer have an interest in a game that has any kind of in your face story, so I'll never play a game where I know a character's orientation.

>implying righties aren't professional victims
>implying /pol/ and every right-leaning boomer on the planet don't think they're actively being genocided and oppressed

Homosexuality isn't controversial outside of the Middle East.

It is to boomers.

I don't mind a character being gay as long as being gay isn't what makes the character.

Why does anyone care? Like what's the big deal?

I kinda feel this way. I mean wouldn't it be better if people could find out for themselves instead of parading it around on every social media platform before a games release?

What if that character is a flirt though? Plenty of beloved straight characters are like that.

Attached: StarWarsEmpireStrikesBackGb080512.jpg (900x600, 112K)

I just hate the idea of these faggots being catered to in this way - what purpose does some character's sexuality in a cartoon video game even serve? They said it just because these fags are so loud about their bullshit rights and representation.

I don't give a fuck, I just like watching "progressives" impotently cry and rage about inclusion and representation while the rest of us move forward with our healthier lives.

I'm starting to feel the same way. Can you recommend some of your favorite games to me?

>our healthier lives.
>he says on Yea Forums

dropped

Attached: 1VgpBgV.jpg (1280x720, 846K)

Just make the gays killable

It's okay when straight characters do it because that's normal.

We know nothing about their biology, aliens could be whatever sex and preference and it would be completely biologically compatible for them. The only reason I see to announce something like this is pandering. Petty disappointing, but the game is alright I guess. I'd recommend the original, but it's a fun nostalgia trip.

>our characters
so it's not toejam or earl

Why?

>an indeterminate ammount of righties and some people who would consider themselves apolitical, non-partisan, or leftie.

The outrage is forced if anything.
Sperging over any mention of the gays is easy (You)s.

Attached: 1383109450013.jpg (224x224, 10K)

>tfw your not a fag

Attached: 1539369007270.png (498x499, 159K)

I didn't need or want to know about sexual repertoirs of a sega mascot

People will say this and then still get mad at Tracer being shown doing normal couple things with her girlfriend in a tie-in comic because "they didn't put any effort into making her gay and just did it for diversity points!" Nothing is ever good enough.

>This is the percentage the entire media are pushing this agenda for

Attached: 1528831667241.png (608x791, 312K)

It's literally one buttblasted user posting this thread every day. Check the archive.

Wow you're literally boring and plain, good job. Want a cookie?

>Dat virtue signaling

Why can't devs just subtle hint in game if hes gay like Solid Snake.

Attached: 1529364669757.png (500x478, 114K)

Attached: fraggy.png (103x110, 7K)

OPs can't bump their own threads.
Blame also goes to the people who post in the thread without saging, aka suckers.

by not talking about it and just letting it be what it is. Hell, don't even really mention it in game if a romance that character has isn't the focus of something in the game.

They'll just say the majority is still in the closet. Which some probably are, but not enough to warrant the preference and representation they're getting elsewhere.

It's virtue signaling and pandering to a terribly destructive regressive ideology

>using faggots as a marketing campaign to get #woke points by teasing and stringing them along instead of just putting it in the game

just dont advertise like it's something huge for the game, make it simple, just a characteristic of a character
>DO NOT FORCE IT BECAUSE NOBODY REALY CARES

ITT mouth breathers being manipulated by PR

but 90% of Yea Forums likes traps

All time? Generally action games where I can mash my way through cutscenes and ignore them and tactics games. My all time favourites are probably Mirror's Edge and X-Com (classic, whatever it's called where you're from).

Faggots gonna fag

Attached: 1551327567826.jpg (640x637, 301K)

>dont mention it because noone cares
>there's a thread about gays in video games 24/7 all the time despite most of them getting purged by the jannies

Attached: 67e6625d2e0bb6363df0a74063697db71b7998fb.jpg (439x363, 45K)

>How can you satisfy everyone without it being "forced"?
Can't see how it's forced desu. No problem with gay or bi characters.

Attached: enuma elish.png (503x431, 36K)

Gays have killed videogames as a serious narrative artform. The minute you have any kind of traditional relationship you automatically get called out for not having a six minute cinematic of two fags fisting each other and if you don't back down, apologise and re edit your game to include said anal fisting you get boycotted and blackballed.

It shouldn't be in period.
Homosexual practice is degenerate, goes against nature, harmful, and dangerous to society. The less it's encouraged in games--which are inherently aimed at children--the better.

Attached: 1526478427505.jpg (800x600, 118K)

If you have opinions of any kind you are a double nigger. This is a fact.

This.

^^there you go people, that is how you make it, end of discussion, we can all move on now!

Muslim detected

It's a fucking videogame, why are you acting like the characters are going to be anything other than 1-dimensional? Why is it ok for characters to be 1-dimensional except when they're gay?

>only Muslims recognize the wrong of homosexuality

Attached: 1532295252981.png (1342x338, 618K)

you don't announce it on its own like it were a game mechanic or an universal feature.
by doing that you automatically imply that you yourself, and/or your audience need some making up to do and that's why the announcement was being set up.

good test - you switch it to straight. imagine:
>announcing a character is straight, with no context (not responding to a specific controversy on that very character, clearing accusations of a case, or such)
>relieving people by saying there will be a balance of straight characters too
>making statements like "straight characters would need representation too!"

There you go. If it doesn't work for straight, it will be forced if it involves gays. That is the ultimate state of equality and normalization.
>b-b-but it's different muh power dynamic muh marxism muh oppression muh under-representation
It doesn't matter. You are a cultist, and unable to use common sense. Even if straight white male were 99.99999% represented, the blanket statement "white straight man character needs to be represented" remains a factual statement no matter the current numbers, as it reflects one demographic in reality. It is you who are assuming intents or narrative to a contextless statement, and applying different standards depending on who you feel is under or over represented. That will always, always result in things coming out forced, because there is an agenda behind the motive, invalidating the genuinity of the purpose of the character writing (making it worse).

It's not fucking hard.

t. double nigger

because the progressive BITCH!

Personally were I a game dev I simply wouldn't include homosexual content because I don't think it would warrant the dev resources. At best it would be pandering to less than 1% of the market.

It sure looks that way

Attached: 1551811630649.jpg (1242x1979, 1.12M)

Reddit delusions

Apex was smart about it. You have to get out in front of it.

The first thing you have to do is make it two (2) gays and not just one to heas of the "BAWW TOKENISM" screeching from having just one gay in your game.

The second thing you do is apply the gay to the most 100% asexual characters possible so you never actually have to have any actual degenerate faggotry in your game. Apex and Overwatch nailed both of these aspects perfectly.

Plus it's just gross, ewwww

Choice between
>having to put up with your child being exposed to the normalization of mental illnesses like transgenderism
or
>having your child exposed to large numbers of mudslimes and their religion of "peace"

I don't know which situation is worse honestly.

>Thoughts on the controversial issue of homosexual inclusion in video games?
Inclusion is a complicated topic. On one hand, it is important to have inclusion in a piece of media that is to be consumed by kids and teens. As it is important for them to accept and understand the people that are not like them. However, on the other hand, enforcing it puts a limit on creative freedom, and clearly not all settings are compatible with inclusion. So the topic of inclusion as a whole is quite strange.
Willing inclusion is of course not a problem in my book. If the creator wants to do it, its their creation.

You can never satisfy everyone. But the most classy way is to just put it in. No announcement or anything. Just leave it in. As far as I know, no one has a problem with Venom being gay in GG. It's just what it is. Never announced or anything. I guess it was referenced somewhere at some time and that was it.

Attached: 1534635393687.jpg (2448x2160, 349K)

Why do anons stalk Twitter for epic screenshots to manufacture outrage? Are they really this addicted? They need serious help.

I would convert to Islam any day of the week if the choice is between that and the gay disco.

I'm just glad that incels like you will never have kids

THE WAR ON CHRISTIANITY

Imagine being so desperate for approval from cunts who don't even buy games, you talk about how you have a gay character in your game. The only way to do it is to have gay character not talk about how gay they are or shove it in players faces. Also not marketing said character on how gay they are or saying that they have a gay character like it's some mark of pride.

You should really tell /pol to start paying you rent

Have the lgbtqp faggots petitioned to have gendered languages be more inclusive ? (eg spanish)

>I would convert to Islam

Attached: 1544908455524.png (274x242, 17K)

Sorry tranny, but I already have one on the way.

Im glad you'll never be physically capable of breeding with that axe wound of yours. Your kind does a great job at eliminating yourselves from the gene pool.

>gay characters are okay as long as they don't do anything to even remotely suggest they're gay!

Then why even mention it if you ain't tellin?

The fact that they include a gay character just for the sake of having a gay character and not being labeled homophobic is incredibly forced and retarded.

Yes, then again it's probably a phenomenon exclusive to Spain since that country is so LGBT friendly.

Attached: Sign_explaining_inclusive_language_in_spanish.jpg (751x1024, 316K)

>lessons on LGBT acceptance

Why do we need to waste any money on that kinda shit?

Shouldn't it be "lenguaje inclusiv*e*" then?

Just advertise it has FAGGS so I can avoid it PLEASE

It's not controversial unless you make it controversial. I only give a shit when it's to fill a diversity quota instead of just going with whatever makes sense for the character. Even then sexuality is rarely a factor that comes up or matters in the context of most video games.

Homosexuality is an important part of people's lives. Pretending it's just background noise is peak straight privilege.

Because there are gay kids, and to teach kids that there's nothing wrong with it. I could have used a class explaining to me what homosexuality was when I was a kid having confusing fag feelings.

Yes, the nr1 enemies of Muslims would want you to join Muslims
Do you little niggers stop to think just for a moment?

>Homosexuality is an important part of people's lives

Homosexuality isn't important or significant in any way. Nobody gives a shit what you do, nobody gives a shit who you are attracted to. Fuck off, faggot.

As a kid playing the original Toejam & Earl shit like this never even crossed my mind

>How can you satisfy everyone
You can't.

Yes, because I don't give too shits if they're gay. You shouldn't either. The only time they should mention anything about being gay is SUPER off hand in like some random conversation thats basically just small talk.

Yeah but that is a bad thing, it is a result of the increasing amounts of estrogen in food products and tap water in the Western world. Testosterone levels have been falling for decades, that's not okay, that's a problem.

Maybe UK should stop importing Pakis who tend to be very religious but I guess it's not progressive as well.

^^DING DING DING DING DING!
Good answer Carl!

Attached: tenpenny says ding.jpg (430x352, 38K)

Gays aren't a new phenomenon though.

Attached: 1551863788914.jpg (500x328, 41K)

>any
Nah, when white males are purposely excluded to show how "woke" your shitty game is I have a problem

Attached: anthem.jpg (5000x2500, 3.58M)

If nobody gives a shit then why does this thread even exist?

By not being offended at something existing, whether its a game full of straight dudes or a game exploring sex, and instead buying what you like and don't buy what you don't like.
Also to not get so triggered when someone makes fun of something or criticizes it.
It's forced when you are creating something, not because YOU want to create it, but because someone ELSE wants to mold you in their ideological image.
This also falls in line with mandatory quotas within a business - it begs the solution through ideological aims. You end up NOT hiring based on merit, but instead based on a perceived bias - oftentimes leading to unintentional consequences, like failure of the product.
It has been shown time-and-time again, that individuals within companies, which perform well, have a similar goals in mind. Oftentimes in large companies, its hard to get people to be on the same page. Too many ideas lead to too many cooks in the kitchen. Instead, similar ideological drives, similar "visions" tend to perform best.
Everyone should have the ability to express those drives freely without censorship from the public. It's how fucking Yea Forums started. NOT from the help from any individual or group saying "this group on the internet should get more or less than that group", but instead it started from bare-bones and people flocked to it.

All game worlds need to accurately reflect American statistics. If 12% of people are homosexual then 12% of video game characters need to represent that. Feminist Frequency just put out some great videos on gender in video games and how trans/gay characters are treated as evil stereotypes. Let's do better.

It and sexuality in general has a massive impact on a person's development. Pretending it doesn't is delusional, especially when a significant number of gays aren't accepted by their family.
No one says "I'm gay" but from time to time people like mentioning their boyfriend for instance.

In 2019 as a major media company you have to do it to avoid having the fag police try to shut you down.

The new standard way to keep them quiet is to declare two of your characters gay. But make it the two most platonic non sexual characters in your game to keep from ruining it with in your face faggotry.

Dont put gay shit in the actual game itself. Just say it in a tweet or something. Or inply it in an obscure lore comic that nobody reads.

That is how you handle it in 2019 without ruining your game.

Eventually the fag police will cry and say its not enough but hopefully society will wise up by then and tell them to get fucked and fuck off.

As long as it's neither Toejam or Earl it's alright. Not because I would not like them, but because they are so cool and chill it's not something they'd have to say for us to understand.

what if
what
if
there's no gay character and they just doing the ol' bait

Because Western organizations try to push into everyone's lives. Even at schools you now have LGBT programs? I don't want to fucking know about homos or trannies (or anything sexual for that metter), get that worthless shit out of here.

Attached: mario-spin.gif (1200x1124, 15K)

Attached: 20190306_204416.jpg (150x177, 25K)

>Homosexuality is an important part of people's lives
It literally isn't. Regardless of what you do in the bedroom it has absolutely zero effect on my existence. I could not give any less of a fuck than I already do. Just because you find it important doesn't mean others feel the same.

Not the same user. In the past years I really enjoyed Dying Light, Just Cause 3, Deep Rock Galactic, MHW, and why not some Hitman. Oh and Vermintide 2.

Rest are games where story is even less important. Like Rocket League, Killing Floor 2...

It isn't controversial or even very interesting to anyone but retards on the internet - from both sides of the spectrum and probably on the spectrum.

It's not worthless though. At my elementary school every once in a while the counselor would come and talk to us about bullying and that sort of thing, I don't see the problem in having one explaining to kids what fags are and that it's okay.

Why are you upset from that user's post?
Did your fragile feelings get hurt somehow?

Attached: 1526503813585.png (738x669, 186K)

They're doing the same shit that Overwatch did; if people stop paying attention to the game, slap a gay sticker on some random character to spark controversy and publicity about the game.
I can't wait until they snap their fingers and """"reveal"""" that Zarya is a tranny or something within the next three months.

Attached: raging director.jpg (420x560, 30K)

Who gives a fuck

>It and sexuality in general has a massive impact on a person's development.

I don't give a shit about a person's development.

In 500 BC your village could have been raided by a foreign tribe, all men killed, all women raped, survival is the most important thing. If someone was crying that their feelings were hurt they would have gotten the shit slapped out of them. Now we waste our time with retarded shit like this, it pisses me off.

I don't see how your response is in any way relevant to what I posted.

>all these fucks who spend their whole lives stressing out about political crusades while I get to sit back and have a good time

Everything ceases to matter once we die, but at least I'll be able to say that I enjoyed my life.

Attached: 111485698521.png (601x579, 577K)

>HEY DID YOU KNOW ONE OF OUR CHARACTERS FUCKING LOOOOOOOVES COCK!!! MOUTH OR ASS, IT DOESNT MATTER HE WANTS THEM ALL
>Not forced
Imagine being this gaslighted

>complaining about homosexuals
>while posting on Yea Forums

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1522168842847.png (1742x2404, 1.39M)

At this point you can't
With even the smallest hint of inclusion people will jump on you, I could make a huge game and throw in a couple of gay farmers that you may never see then it'll get called out for pushing the gay agenda.

You should you stupid faggot. Gay people aren't just going to go away just because you don't like us.

if they actually did that we would almost never see gay characters

If you don't kook straight ahead and instead try to avert your eyes from having to watch to grown men fucking each other you are an evil piece of filth that must be hunted down, doxxed, and punished.

I hope you got the memo bucko.

Nah, my life's pretty good. I don't need the validation of others to feel good about myself.

But the men are becoming increasingly feminized and the amount of homos and trannies are rising.

Based

Attached: 05.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

My point is that nobody should ever give a shit about your individual problems or personal development. Either you adapt to this world and succeed or you fail.

Shut up zoomer,you are playing right in the hands of EA and Blizzard,probably the two biggest SJW companies in the business by playing trash mutiplayer games.

>and the amount of homos and trannies are rising.
Have you considered that this is attributable to increased acceptance persuading people who would have been closeted before to come out?

But seriously, which one is gay, they can't get away without a hint

You literally can't. If you have a gay character, then someone is gonna say you're doing it the wrong way.

If you're subtle about it people will call it forced. If you're not subtle it's still forced but now you're also virtue signaling. If you stereotype they'll get mad about stereotyping. If you make a well written character they'll say it's actually not a well written character because of reasons. No matter how you do it they'll get mad that other people are happy about it.

So just do it however you like and enjoy the incel tears as they rage.

With the massive amount of shitty posts in this thread I can't even tell if this is ironic or not anymore.

>If 12% of people are homosexual then 12% of video game characters need to represent that.

Video games don't need to include jackshit. If devs want to make a cast of 20 Chinese construction workers they can do that.

A good multiplayer fps game is Insurgency Sandstorm. It's a lot of fun, all they need to do is add more maps and weapons over time and it'll be even better.

Wow you're so cool. Like a Byronic hero... bro...

> no man is an island
You're a social organism whether you accept it or not.

then create your own fucking games. no one is stopping you. It's up to you fucks to convince everyone else that you can make a good fucking game.

Give me a good reason other than pandering to make Toejam and Earl gay. There's no reason for them to be anything, but zombies like you cannot stand that in the absence of any declaration, somebody sane will assume a character to be straight like almost all people are.
Cope harder, we're not going anywhere you fucking shirtlifter

It's not. We have the statistics, we know testy levels have been falling for decades. This is a side product.

>I could make a huge game and throw in a couple of gay farmers that you may never see then it'll get called out for pushing the gay agenda.
I wouldn't care as long as you didn't advertise it.

All these idiots mindlessly clap and pat themselves on the back whenever a developer announces that they're going to have gay representation, but they can't see the forest for the trees.

It's not representation, it's exploitation. Being exaggeratingly PC and accepting is the "hip" thing to do right now and these companies are cashing in on it.

It's nothing more than a marketing gimmick, and I'd be pissed as fuck if I was gay.

What if I told you that gay people are already making games ( the last of us 2 ) and your argument is completely idiotic?

Best character in a video game to date is Dethmold from Witcher 2 for me. He is gay, but it's not permanently thrown into your face. You actually have to take one of, iirc, 4 paths to find this out.

I think I just figured it out. How homosexual characters are displayed in video games and media entirely depends on whether or not a game is emulating reality or if it is a fulfillment of fantasy.
In an ideal world a homosexual person could just be homosexual and that's the end of it. it wouldn't be a large part of their personality becuase its a realization of fantasy and idealism.
On the other hand if a story tries to emulate realism, then it's absolutely important that their homosexuality be a large part of their personality seeing as there will always be harsh criticism of the sexuality. I this instant, not acknowledging their sexuality as a primary part of who they are would be ignorant and dismissive.
This is probably why there such divisiveness on the issue. Many games out there can't seem to decide if they are going for realism or fantasy, and as a result much more than lgbt representation will suffer. If the creators of such stories could remain consistent then there would never be an issue.

Test levels are falling because of the increasing number of sedentary people in western cultures and the abundance of cheap, low quality food. At any rate, please post your statistics.

being a social organism /= constantly seeking validation from others

You must have some pretty unhealthy relationships if you think these two are the same.

Why would you have a game about two gay farmers if you werent pushing the gay agenda?

But that's besides the point. I encourage fag loving developers to make any kind of original game they want and more power to them .They can have all the sales from that market segment they want. But they don't do that do they? They try to force their shit into every existing crevice they can find and instill their thought police rules to dissenters that dint want to see that shit and just go a out their business.

Fags have shown their hand and that is why they must be stopped. "What goes on in the bedroom is none of your business" is not enough. It was just a trojan horse in the next step of their agenda. Just like every other supposey benign and
harmless thing they try to do.

What if I told you that you getting assblasted that someone doesn't like the last of us 2 because there are gay characters in it is completely idiotic?
Face it. People have tastes different to yours, quit whining that others don't want to participate and take some fucking PRIDE in what you do, and in those who DO enjoy your work.

No, look up estrogen tap water, it's widely known

It's also attributable to repeated exposition to those ideas. People on the internet acquire fetishes they were grossed out just by being constantly exposed to them, it's basically desensitization. Anything can turn you on if your moral / disgust barriers are destroyed.

>n-no, censoring gay characters from video games is helping out the gays, honest!
Thank you, brave champion of gay rights. You truly are a warrior in the name of social justice.

>Zoomer doesn't know about Toe Jam and Earl, a classic co-op game for the Genesis system.

Thoughts on the controversial issue of my peenus weanus? :)

hahah! :D

Simply put: You can't satisfy everyone. Trying to do so will only make your product seem generic and there will be people that still aren't satisfied

Just make quality products and, if luck is on your side, you'll make a profit. If you build it they will come and all that. Or you could just take the Hollywood/AAA approach and make things so generic that people consume your shit like potato chips and don't give a damn if it's good or not, further solidifying the downfall of the medium.

Attached: 1550946673497.jpg (400x368, 29K)

Humanists are pro-muslim immigration, those faggots only have to blame but themselves.

Sexuality is not a fetish though, they exist WITHIN a person's sexuality. A straight guy's fetish is not "women", that's his sexuality.

Yea Forums gets mad about people looking crosseyed on a friday.

Acceptance is the foundation on which a social hierarchy is built. You really don't seem to have a clue what you're talking about, do you?

Muslims are pretty based sometimes.

Where the fuck did you pull that out of your ass from? I said nothing about censoring.

Companies like Blizzard don't give a fuck about you. They're preying upon your insecurity and desperation for acceptance to get you to support them. You're nothing more than an easy market to them.

I don't have to associate with anyone I don't want to associate with, faggot. Neither do you. Quit trying to be an attention whore and come to terms that not everyone is going to like you.

>import a bunch of third-worlders
>don't make any effort to integrate them into Western ideologies to be tolerant
>be surprised when they're intolerant of your ideologies

Attached: 1529079737242.jpg (537x395, 52K)

eArL iS a FaGgOt

Is this "forced" as well?

Attached: 1547267179329.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

>They're preying upon your insecurity and desperation for acceptance to get you to support them.

This. I know a fat Asian girl who bought Overwatch because of Mei. It really is a disgusting tactic.

That's not how fetishes work. You don't develop abnormal sexual desires just by seeing porn, you get them from experiences. No one started liking girls with dicks just because they went to /d/, and if they think they did, they just liked cock to begin with and repressed those feelings.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

LA ILAHA ILLA LLAH. MUHAMMAD AR RASULA LLAHI SALLALLAHU TĀ’ALĀ ‘ALAYHI WA SALLAM.

SUBHANAKA YA ALLĀH, TA’ALA LAYTA YA RAHMĀN
AJIRNA MIN AN-NAR, BI ‘AFWIKA YA RAHMAN

SUBHANAKA YA RAHĪM, TA’ALA LAYTA YA KARĪM

SUBHANAKA YA HAMĪD, TA’ALA LAYTA YA HAKĪM

SUBHANAKA YA MAJĪD, TA’ALA LAYTA YA MALĪK

SUBHANAKA YA QUDDŪS, TA’ALA LAYTA YA SALĀM

SUBHANAKA YA MUMIN, TA’ALA LAYTA YA MUHAYMIN
AJIRNA MIN AN-NAR, BI 'AFWIKA YA RAHMAN

SUBHANAKA YA ‘AZĪZ, TA’ALA LAYTA YA JABBĀR

SUBHANAKA YA MUTAKABIR, TA’ALA LAYTA YA KHĀLIQ

SUBHANAKA YA HAMĪD, TA’ALA LAYTA YA HAKIM

SUBHANAKA YA AWWAL, TA’ALA LAYTA YA ĀKHIR

SUBHANAKA YA ZĀHIR, TA’ALA LAYTA YA BĀTIN

SUBHANAKA YA BĀRI, TA’ALA LAYTA YA MUSAWIR

SUBHANAKA YA TAWWĀB, TA’ALA LAYTA YA WAHHĀB

SUBHANAKA YA BĀ’ITH, TA’ALA LAYTA YA WĀRITH

SUBHANAKA YA QADĪM, TA’ALA LAYTA YA MUQĪM

SUBHANAKA YA FARD, TA’ALA LAYTA YA WITR

SUBHANAKA YA NŪR TA’ALA LAYTA YA SATTĀR

SUBHANAKA YA JALĪL, TA’ALA LAYTA YA JAMĪL

SUBHANAKA YA QĀHIR, TA’ALA LAYTA YA QADĪR

SUBHANAKA YA MALĪK TA’ALA LAYTA YA MUQTADIR

SUBHANAKA YA ‘ALĪM, TA’ALA LAYTA YA ‘ALLĀM

Attached: 1.2.jpg (450x338, 20K)

You don't become a fag from low test you fucking idiot, you become asexual. There are a significant amount of loser teenagers that pretend to be gay for attention but grow out of it, that's different from the actual mental disorder though. If low test actually made you a fag then men in their 50s would also start turning gay

Riiiight... you've just confirmed you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. I accept your concession.

It's amazing how fucking awful the spam filter is.

The 2019 left is the least tolerant and accepting section society in current western existance.

This is widey known and the left dont even try to deny it and instead will try to justify it.

Not a fucking argument, you waste of oxygen.
Kill yourself.

>every character loves vagina or cock by default
>switcg it around
>"wow, I can't believe they have to be written to be such huge cock/vagina lovers"

Your outrage culture is so tiring.

There is no reason to integrate when they have their own large communities within the UK.
Opposing cultures only brings conflict.

>Acceptance

What happened? Good ol' fashioned "tolerance" wasn't enough for you?

That's how reality works though. If you meet someone and they don't reveal that they're gay to you, either explicitly stating it or "acting gay" through stereotypical mannerisms, you assume they're straight. There's nothing wrong with that.

Who else doesn't care?

Men in their 50s are already losing their sexual drive and they're not gonna change much anymore. It is more significant if children are exposed to high amounts of estrogen in the womb and at a young age.

the existence of this thread proves him right

This
Even one of my best friends, who's a fag, hates people like you. He doesn't make his sexuality his whole personality. You're not "the gay guy," you're an individual who happens to be gay.

>that post is STILL getting people mad

Attached: 9XgKun5.gif (400x205, 63K)

Most characters in games never even imply that they have any sexuality because the devs don't actually write any sex scenes. Only with the gays and trannies being pushed into the foreground do you get shit like TLOU where Ellie is constantly shown kissing a girl, like anyone cares.

Make it obvious that they're gay in the first place (Dumbledore), but not make it their whole character around it (any ME character).

Attached: Catherine-Crop.jpg (1362x764, 83K)

>When Western evil is fused with Arab stupidity, nations die
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1514116544818.jpg (440x332, 22K)

Just because someone doesn't agree you, lefty faggot, doesn't mean you are being censored, you dumb fuck.

Few companies ever advertises that their male characters like vaginas, those that do are considered pretty hacky (Can you slay the monsters and lay the hot babe?). The same principle applies if you character is fag. Just shut the fuck up about it

Nearlt every great society in history fell into rampant homisexuality and degeneracy just before its downfall.

As a free modern society homosexiality should be tolerated, not celebrated and encouraged.

seething tranny

Lefties consider the addition of any straight white male characters in fiction to be bigotry. It's impossible to please them.

>Make it obvious that they're gay in the first place (Dumbledore)
what
Did I miss something? I was also like 10 when I read the first book so I probably did.

>being gay makes you interesting
gagging on cock isn't a personality sweetie

Attached: 1433379939658.jpg (1039x1004, 99K)

it's an easy way for people to express their true opinion. gay is gross. most straight people find the thought of two men together to be disgusting. people are too polite to say it so this is a kind of outlet for suppressed disgust.

Yea Forums is always outraged about some bullshit or another
Its meaningless

no. anyone saying they knew dumbledorf was gay is lying. rowling pulled it straight out of her ass.

ummm no sweetie, you're thinking of recognition

I don't buy gaymes

yes you can, you just can't bump it when you're the last poster

>Righties consider any inclusion of non-white, non-straight, non-male characters to be 'forced'.

That's because in much of modern media they are. In modern media its not done to serve the artform itself but instead some outside agenda.

Historicall nobody left or right gave a second thought about the cast of Predator or Aliens or Lara Croft because it wasnt forced.

Bad art is forced and the left are getting mad because they are getting called out on it.

Imagine being a developer and someone asks you on social media if one of your characters is gay.

>No
>Why dont you have LGBTQWERTY characters user, are you a bigot? I exist!
Isnt it way easier to just say
>Yes of course haha
Are the KCD guys the last ones who actually said "sorry but the stuff you want isnt part of our lives and the lives we wanna portray, better luck with other devs"?
It seems like everyone would rather avoid a potential pr disaster and just implement whatever the social media brigade insists

No, Rowling is just retroactively adding shit onto the main story to get good girl points
She's rich, she doesnt care

It isn’t cause they’re pushing it for them, they’re pushing it for the news buzz about it and sjw praise.
Cause no matter what it’ll get someone upset or dumb talking about it

Like you guys

Because some people's lives out there revolve around that. They are empy hulls of a person who's build their entire lives around bei flamboyant fags.

Friendly reminder that even then smart people were against it.
Socrates for example.

Again, low test doesn't make you gay it fucks with your sex drive. Kids with low test have higher voices, less hair, and will masturbate much less. Sex hormones don't control who you want to have sex with, they control you sexual traits and how much you want to have sex. There's a switch in your brain that makes you disgusted by the prospect of dudes fucking, when a kid gets raped or if a person is just mentally ill that switch gets broken or reversed.

There are also millions of people who solely exist to be political pawns.
Its not an issue exclusive to sexuality

Include only lesbians who are young and cute and look like they're no older than 14.
Then horny men will buy it and fap to it, and more devs will pick up the trend.

All of a sudden every character is gay and everyone is happy about it.
Except for women and fags of course but who gives a shit about them

Attached: 1546974188875.jpg (371x331, 37K)

which one is gay?

>gay aliens
As far as we know they could reproduce via pansexual pon farr.

thats pretty hot?

The skinny one

>There's a switch in your brain that makes you disgusted by dudes fucking

Where's the switch that makes you read your post out loud so you can realize how stupid you sound before you post

Sorry but I can't really feel immersed in a game where the male PC doesn't like sucking dick

That is what I said above.

You can't even be neutral with these left wing fag police.

That is why its best to get out in front of it and declare two of your most non-sexual characters as gay. Otherwise its just too much of a hassle.

I can get turned on by all sorts of degenerate stuff just by adopting a specific mindset, and then feel disgust and completely turned off by the same stuff by adopting a completely different mindset.
The line between what sexual attractions are repressed, what sexual attractions are intrinsic and what sexual attractions are influenced by experience is thin and diffuse.
The current rise of homosexuals and trannies may be nothing more than the desire to do "forbidden" things in an act of rebellion, or because they once felt attracted to a guy and immediately assumed they were repressed gays when those experiences can happen to straight people too.

I would make a gay character in a way that I personally liked and not worry about anything else.

>Happens to straight people
I mean if you pop a boner to a guy its not a stretch to say you'd have some sort of sex with them, and is that really straight?

>fag thinks everyone is a repressed fag

typical

k.y.s

The kids in that article are age 4-11. They probably can't even distinguish between left and right. They don't need to know about LGBT shit at this early age

if it's not significantly relevant to the plot, then shut the fuck up about it.

Same as real life. It's not directly related to the situation, NO ONE CARES.

>There's nothing wrong with that.
How can you not see there's nothing amiss with that? Many homosexuals feel the need to "come out" to others rather than simply correcting others that they prefer men, because they are really afraid they will be rejected and bashed by the majority. It's a sexual orientation, just like heterosexuality.

British people are actually among the most degenerate people. They are an absolute laughing stock in Europe.

How would you describe a person's instinctive aversion to something that a small portion of people don't have? That's standard layman terminology for the brain you pseudointellectual cunt

it's actually a sexual fetish.

YES THEY DO YOU PIECE OF PREJUDICED FILTH. YOUR KIDS NEED TO SEE DICKS IN ASS.

Except this is a fucking lie. All anyone cares about is what everyone else is doing. Go outside once and you'll see that people still actively protest against homosexuality even in '''developed''' countries

Literally no one is advocating exposing children to porn , you /pol/ dumb fuck.

>satisfy everyone

This is impossible. No matter what you do, some people will like it and some people will hate it. That’s why it’s much wiser to maintain your integrity by sticking to your original vision.

If you try to catch two rabbits at once, you lose both of them. These idiots trying to make their games more “gay friendly” are literally doing just that.

Those people are just as degenerate as you are and they deserve to be beaten with a board.

That post reads like a satirical take on it to me.

Then nearly nobody is 100% straight. Consider that plenty of teens go through a phase where they're turned on by almost anything, be it animals, objects, small kids and people of their own sex, but their sexual orientation becomes more structured towards adulthood, and normally it's straight.
Humans are generally depraved creatures. Sexual orientation is a highly mental thing, it can be influenced by basic instincts but it's also a matter of how you look at things, which may or may not end turning you on.

>Go outside once and you'll see that people still actively protest against homosexuality even in '''developed''' countries
as is their right to do so.
i don't give a fuck about westboro baptist church. they still have the right to protest.

>Instinctive aversion
It's not really instinctive at all, otherwise sexuality would be more or less the same everywhere in the world and intimately connected with biological reproduction. But neither of those things are true, Sexuality is just as malleable to societal standards as any other psychological human trait. It just so happens that reproduction is important, so it takes a precedent, but in our highly advanced Society (I.E, you personally can fuck off and the world wouldnt change because you have no stake in it), Reproduction is a choose, and the concept of sexuality expanded due to that.

Says who?

Attached: 1473636868031.png (500x500, 13K)

imagine believing this

Because homosexuality is a fetish you've made into a lifestyle. It's repulsive enough dealing with it in real life, let alone having it forced into all of our entertainment. Footfags, furries, etc. would get just as much shit as gays do if their fetishes were the ones being forced.

> implying the ultimate end game in all of this isn't to allow gay fags unfettered access to young boys

It's L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y. the end game to this whole thing. Normilization/gay marriage/gay adoption

It's the end game to all of it.

The dictionary.

i only hate faggots

I don't care what they do either, I'm just making a point that 'no one cares that you're homosexual' is bullshit, the world has certainly not moved past it, internet acceptance is not actual acceptance.

>no no no the slippery slope isn't real. we just want to be left alone nobody is going to indoctrinate your kids

Just don't make the character a Mary Sue, and dont make self-congratulatory posts on twitter. Arcade Gannon is a good example.

Aliens versus Predator

How does an autistic ceremony help with their anxiety about people not liking them? I've never understood that shit, if you shut the fuck up and only correct people when you need to you are at remarkably lower risk of people hating you

Evidence?

Imagine denying history. Hell one of the emperors of Rome was gay and literally declared his greek fag lover a god after he died.

Attached: fPq9Z5qE.jpg (613x393, 106K)

>how can you satisfy everyone.

You literally can’t. If these kinds of threads on Yea Forums have taught me anything, it’s that there is simply no pleasing everyone. People will always find ways to bitch about a gay character, regardless of how well they might be written. If you set out to make a gay character that you think meets the criteria for “what gamers say is acceptable for a gay character without being forced”, then you’re going to be disappointed.

That being said, most gay characters in media (not just video games) aren’t written well. At worst they’re shallow stereotypes, and most of the time they have no characterization, development, or storylines outside of cliche gay drama.

>There was significant outrage on Yea Forums when it happened

There is significant outrage on Yea Forums at all times.

*distressed guy choosing to push one of two buttons*

> 'no one cares that you're homosexual'
And you are blowing this up to be larger than it fucking is.
>internet acceptance is not actual acceptance.
then they should probably go ahead and convince society that it's not a big fucking deal. Just like a very small minority of people are going to protest that is is a big fucking deal.

>Unironically quoting Alex Jones
He spouts that bullshit to sell you WATER FILTERS AND PROTEIN POWER YOU GODDAMN RETARD

Attached: 1551903452075.gif (720x720, 223K)

The same reason we waste money on religious education?

But that's not homosexual inclusion in video games, that's teasing at the idea of one of the characters being gay for brownie points

>it's real! this rare example from thousands of years ago proves it!
imagine believing this.

NAMBLA

I like to think that they mean that the character is happy. That would make a great punchline

with my dick

This, it's a good way to get ResetERA off your back without actually having gay shit in your game

Alex is a lot smarter than you will ever be

Make whoever you want gay just because you want to. Characters are literally made up and you can make up anything you want about them

Evidence will be itrelevant when they make it a social crime to be against it.

He is a comedian, he literally stated such when his wife was done with his shit and wanted to take the kids

shota is the purest form of love

>it's just a joak

they fucking call him Dr. Jones you retard

Ask straight dudes about lolis and see who the real pedos are

Attached: 1551906875849.png (1440x1544, 381K)

And he was absolute retard that was hated by both the people and Roman elites. His rule brought immense damage to the Roman Empire, and in the end he got assassinated by his personal bodyguards and then his body dragged all over the Rome and thrown into the river full of shit, while the crowd was cheering on.

"Following his assassination, many associates of Elagabalus were killed or deposed, including his lover Hierocles. His religious edicts were reversed and the stone of Elagabal was sent back to Emesa."

Wow, nice faggot you got there bud, a real hero of the Roman people, sure.

He has a doctorate?

>8D Go-Fish move is proof

"People were gay in the past too, that means sexuality was different back then"
The self-centered mindset of a fag, everyone. Taking it in the ass was looked down on in Roman times all the same, there was a small change in that you could fuck your male slaves because they were lesser humans which was a slight variation based on their culture. This meant that every now and then there was a freak that had a relationship with their slaves, it doesn't mean that the average person in Rome wasn't disgusted with the idea of people doing it. Same with Arabs fucking little boys. People married 12 year old girls in Colonial America sometimes, that doesn't mean that everyone in that time was a pedo nor does it mean that people weren't disgusted at the prospect of a 30 year old fucking a 12 year old

he has a song you know

low iq people like to be outraged by anything that goes against the grain

when a character is gay, to them its FORCED and a personal attack against them. it's like, "yeah the main character is gay btw interesting fact about him" and dumbasses like to be outraged by that. why? cause nothing the devs do will ever be good enough for simpletons

character is a fag, likes dick and cocks and is also the protag. whether it is political or not is irrelevant

Attached: 1551800042986.jpg (196x225, 15K)

well spartans were fucking gay, and badass

"sexuality" is a modern concept and applying it to historical cultures doesn't really apply, but the simple fact is that dudes have been boinking dudes and ladies deflowering ladies for all of history across the world

The intent doesnt matter, he couldve saved a million different things, and this is what he and his lawyer agreed upon.

>we ain't tellin
You just did.

one of your potential customers isnt touching this game. im not tellin

I like Arcade Gannon from F:NV. Maybe it's because his personality doesn't rely on him being gay, or maybe it's because his sexual preference isn't used for "virtue points".

People should really be more pissed off at games for throwing these token black/gay/demishitters in their games, it's literally just there for media hype or to trick these people into buying a game that really has nothing they're actually after.

I'm not a fag, I just don't know what the fuck the truth is anymore. I don't know what makes someone a "homosexual". I don't know if homosexuals are like that because they were born with gay tendencies, or if they became gays due to experience, or if they THINK they are fags due to a misinterpretation of their own sexual attraction, i.e thinking you're a repressed homo because you once felt attracted to a guy or a trap, even if that never happened in your entire life before, because maybe it's just an exception due to a particular trait of the person and not because you're "repressing" yourself.
I just don't know what to interpret of people "coming out of the closet". Did they assume they were gays because they liked a guy for whatever reason? Or are they just going through a phase? I have no idea.

God this place is becoming a fucking cliche where you people get offended over the dumbest shit. Everything is "forced" according to you dumb niggers.

You don't see straight dudes fighting to solo take a pack of little girl scouts out into the woods and they generally arent allowed to by any sane parents.

But you will literally be shamed for not allowing a fag to take your little boy scout out into the woods.

you can't satisfy everyone. If you try, you just end up satisfying no one

What you mean like scout leaders? That's just letting people do their job

I can't stand gays. They always act like this super oppresssd group yet they're a de-facto protected class hell bent on thought policing people who don't like them, only perpetuating hate further.
Nobody would care whom you fuck if you just kept it in your fucking rooms. I've never heard normal humans take pride in a fubctioning sex organ as if it's some grandiose accomplishment.

well you proved that you're a low IQ cuck

Are they having sex or are in a relationship?

Isn't this more like a jab at Soldier 76? Hell the character could be some background npc and the statement wouldn't be incorrect.

To actual gay anons: Do you really care if a game has a gay character or not? Like I'm not shitting on gay folks or anything but they're not a huge percentage of people, right? You'd think forcing half a cast to be gay would come off as forced and be kind of a negative since it's like trying to get brownie points from people that don't care about games anyway.

>Yea Forums is too retarded to recognise a joke tweet

too Early to tell

Zevran was fantastic. Granted, I like my flirts in fiction to fall into the "anything that moves" realm of sexuality rather than being tied down one way or another.

>people did it for a long time that makes it normal
Imagine believing this.

>Nobody would care whom you fuck if you just kept it in your fucking rooms.
But that's been proven to not be true, since there was opposition towards gay marriage for quite some time. You're just young and don't remember anything before 2010, apparently. Shit, remember DOMA? The thing pushed by "progressive" Hillary Clinton?

Attached: 1537824657891.png (309x726, 15K)

Gay Sulu in Star Trek Beyond is what I consider as good. We see him hug his husband and adoptive daughter. It lets us know that he has family and people he wants to protect, and it's on screen for like under one second. The scene would not be played or presented any differently if Sulu was straight or married to some alien. It's just kind of "Oh, ok, Sulu is gay" and we can move on to Kirk's drama.

Now, this also brings the problem that Sulu as a character was never actually gay prior to this, it was Takei who was, thus changing a character for the sake of inclusivity or bullshit like that, but that's a different can of worms.

Attached: Sulu.png (618x412, 433K)

I'm talking about the adults. You would literally have to shoot me to let a fag take my kid out into the woods.

It's like having spaghetti with parmesan cheese on top. I'll eat the spaghetti and it'll taste just fine, yummy even. But if you put parmesan on it it'll taste even better

>To actual gay anons: Do you really care if a game has a gay character or not?
When its done well its nice but I don't factor "does this game have gays or not" into my purchasing decisions.

What games are you playing where half the cast is gay? I find that the stuff Yea Forums bitches about the most (like Undertale for example, or OW) are massively overblown in how "forced" and overbearing the representation is.

This thread again... You got issues bro

By doing nothing and saying as little as possible. A character's sexuality should almost never come up in a videogame

Attached: 15789708658.png (600x544, 155K)

Well yeah, extreme factions of left ir right get buttblasted over retarded shit. They're the most easily triggered elements of any political party. Never go full retard like them. inb4 asspained fag posts that retarded MS paint image about centrists, even though I'm not a centrist

People on Yea Forums shat blood over that though, they said it ruined the character. I think even Takei chimed in about it saying he wasn't fond of it, making things even goofier.

>There was significant outrage on Yea Forums
I have no memory of this.

Is your kid so sexy that this is happening often for you? Have you considered dressing your kid more conservatively?
It's definitely not a new phenomenon at least

do we need to have this thread daily

maybe, but sometimes I really want to know anyway, for the sake of closure you know

Attached: DuLWj7iW4AEL4VA.jpg (687x459, 53K)

cool, lgbt inclusion in my fucking alien game from the 90s. as a literal fag, i'm not buying this.

There are ways not to do it but the issue is that outrage culture is so prevalent now that anything vaguely construed as progressive gets labeled as forced. Online grifters whose livelihood depends on riding the outrage train don't exactly help.
>Forced: the Mass Effect Andromeda NPC that happily tells you she's trans within minutes of meeting her
>not forced: The Overwatch comic about Soldier 76 sacrificing his personal life to focus on his fight against Talon, where he reminisces about the lover he had to leave behind, who happens to be a man

Make it the way how you'd write a white male character, as in not mention his sexuality, gender or race unless it matters.

i.e don't use it as a character trait

>TLOU where Ellie is constantly shown kissing a girl, like anyone cares.

You say that like Yea Forums hasn't been completely fucking obsessed with the TLOU2 trailer kiss since it happened, more so than Naughty Dog ever has.

>To actual gay anons: Do you really care if a game has a gay character or not?

couldn't care less. just keep giving me hot guys and let fanart do the rest

I think in spite of the random decision to just make him gay, he turned out to be a good character in the end

>But that's been proven to not be true, since there was opposition towards gay marriage for quite some time.
ohh would you look at that! Shit is improving! Damn. It looks like people are being convinced that homosexual relationships are not a problem. Maybe people shouldn't be fucking complaining all the goddamn time like the sky is literally falling.

I fucking love the smell of hot garbage

gays should not be allowed to marry or adopt, I agree with that.
It symbolizes a holy union between man and woman, and every child deserves a normal home environment.

Has anyone ever doubted that Earl was a bear who spent his nights pounding dozens of rocking twinks for hours on end?

germany is doing it to, although they are changing genderspecific nouns into genderneutral nouns

But when does a character's sexuality matter outside of something like the witcher or an RPG with relationships?

Attached: 150859606.jpg (900x900, 53K)

>But you will literally be shamed for not allowing a fag to take your little boy scout out into the woods.
A) for the longest time you could not be in the Scouts if you were gay so I have no idea what you're talking about
B) where are you getting your sources from? Who is being shamed for not letting a gay scout leader take their kids into the woods?

Wasn't Takei annoyed by this because Sulu was never gay and he felt making him gay just because of him wasn't needed?

I was exaggerating with the half the cast being gay thing. Yea Forums does overblow things as per usual but I do feel a character like say, 76, suddenly being gay when that was never and had never been a part of his story until they decided that he was, is rather silly. Like they hired some writer and said writer decided well I'm going to make him gay because I can and that's all that matters. A character being gay is fine but making them gay out of nowhere just to get bonus points from the media is lame and feels more to me like they're using homosexuality as a means to gain attention instead of just to make interesting characters.

That's what the second part of the post was for. If it was anyone other than Sulu or an established character, it would have been fine. In a vacuum without TOS it would have been fine, but the problem is that we're not in a vacuum.
Maybe Sulu had to live with his kid diddling uncle in this timeline, who knows.

Because it doesn't focus on it, it's one shot and pretty much it. IIRC, Sulu never says how much he wants to see his husband, or wishes his husband was safe or anything like that.

Of course, that doesn't change the fact that there's an instinctive aversion to homosexual acts in practically all straight people. The whole reason Gachi became a thing is because it was edgy and drew from things people were grossed out by. That's why homosexuality was always considered a mental disorder until they specifically changed the definition of mental disorder. People have had all manner of mental disorders throughout history

Yeah brainlet, because he didn't say anything about gay marriage, just about what you're doing in the privacy of your own bedroom. Choosing whom to fuck in your own room = private matter, attempting to force gay marriage on the 99% of straight population = public matter. Stop equating private and public matters, those are not the same things, retard. Learn how to read, you fucking dumb faggot.

>Literally only one response has an example to try and prove him wrong
>The rest just get triggered and prove him right

I'm conflicted.

On one hand, it's pretty demeaning when companies make a character gay purely for the publicity/controversy. There's a difference between "This character is gay" and "LOOK AT WHAT A FAGGOT THIS CHARACTER IS!"

On the other hand, seeing homophobes get triggered as fuck over something so insignificant is always a good thing.

Holy shit you're definitely butthurt enough to be an honorary fag.

>The
What "THE dictionary"? There's trillions and trillions of dictionary written in hundreds of languages launched by the editors from EVERY corner of this world. What kind of point are you trying to make here?

>How does an autistic ceremony help with their anxiety
Exactly. "Coming out" is an unnecessary way to say you're homo, and it should be discouraged, in order to convince them nothing harsh will happen to them if they simply say they like the same sex when needed in the context.

But, unfortunately, while all homosexuals need to realize this as soon as possible, perhaps this desired effect will only happen as long there are a sizable quantity of people with preference on same-sex, that can equate roughly to the amount of hetero people living nowadays in the same place as them.

>about people not liking them?
The problem leans rather "coming out" to people who LIKE them, actually.

>if you shut the fuck up and only correct people when you need to you are at remarkably lower risk of people hating you
Yes, exactly, I agree with you.

Attached: 1464061577791.png (201x185, 86K)

Lmao straights ruined marriage and having stable families before us gays ever touched it. We literally wouldn't be able to adopt if straights didn't fail so badly at raising kids

Reminder that there are refagera trannies and faggots in this thread RIGHT NOW.

>but I do feel a character like say, 76, suddenly being gay when that was never and had never been a part of his story until they decided that he was, is rather silly
Isn't this exactly like what Yea Forums always asks for with gays? Not to bring it up?

You really can't win. If they bring it up, its forced. If it comes up after the fact, its a sudden addition (and also forced). The only way you can win on Yea Forums is to literally design a girl and just call it a boy.

I'm assuming people were worried that gay scout leader = pedo wanting to fuck kids. As long as you do a background check on said person there shouldn't be any more danger of them being molested than any other scout leader. Ideally, at least. I dunno what the percent of child molesters are gay or gays that are child molestors.

nobody said it was a new phenomenon.

To add additional depth. The same way a character might be an boob-man or like a good ass.
Most games are fucking shit at adding this kind of information though, since AAA is heavily biased towards failed writers who never got published, or successful writers who can't adjust their style to fit the "player governed pacing" of a game.

Arcade Ganon

who is retarded enough to a) think this isn't a joke and b) take it seriously if it isn't

Just don't market the game with the fact that you have a gay character, and give that character a personality beyond being gay. Really not that fucking hard.

> caring whether a character is gay, black, white or hispanic
Do you get angry when there are no blondes or redheads too? Should I throw a fit if there's no dark haired males? Hell maybe eye color. Represent us hazel eyed people too. That really is a hot button issue, whether or not Doomguy's eyes are hazel

How is two people getting married forcing it on other people?

>Yea Forums would rather discuss this than Toejam and Earl

Attached: 1e402c1acc80a51233f085ce57a2961d.png (158x158, 53K)

I liked Reaver from fable 2. It just made sense that after being alive for 1000 years you'd want to shag a guy out of boredom.

Attached: reaver_f3_full.jpg (531x670, 38K)

>Choosing whom to fuck in your own room = private matter, attempting to force gay marriage on the 99% of straight population = public matter.
Who is forcing you to get gay married?

I don't assume all straight men are pedos who are after little girls, though. Even though the majority of sex crimes against minors are committed by men against girls.

Attached: 1529018683587.png (1141x1390, 116K)

>Forced: Blizzard announcing Soldier 76 being gay as a PR stunt shortly after they faced controversy for Diablo Immortal

The timing seems too apt for me to think otherwise.

Not much different from the percent of documented molesters (I.E Dumbasses who are luckily caught) of all populations

I don't give a fuck about satisfying everyone. A single gay character = no more purchases from the company ever. Even if they weren't good indicators of companies going to shit, I can always pirate.

Yeah you're right. They don't make it the central characteristic. Sulu is still Sulu

feminism and judicial systems being skewed towards women ruined marriage.
There's literally nothing in it for men anymore. I own property, and I sure as shit am not giving it up to some slut that laid an egg in it.

Well if a character is appealing you might want to learn more about them, even if it's not important to the narrative they're in

>liking something from fable 2
whew

go to /vr/. That's a better place to discuss it.

The kind of person that thinks they need to meddle in the romantic dealings of other people are just a modern incarnation of a nosy housewife who can't mind her own fucking business.

It doesn't make a goddamn difference if a vidya character fucks chicks or dudes, what matters is how well they're written. And the common response to this is to say "well, these characters are all forced pandering and aren't written well, that is why they are shit." But then when you ask these fags what's bad about them they shrug their shoulders and say they didn't play the game because they heard it pushed the gay agenda.

That's all it fucking is, a loop of retards insisting X type of character is bad because it's never done well, but they themselves refuse to play any game with X type of character so how the fuck are they going to have any kind of educated opinion on that?l

Attached: 1443892334561.jpg (293x219, 11K)

>>Forced: the Mass Effect Andromeda NPC that happily tells you she's trans within minutes of meeting her
Literally the second thing she tells you is she's trans and her old name when she was a man. Its like the biggest cliche WE ARE PROGRESSIVE AREN'T WE SO GREAT line I've ever seen in a game. Even more hilarious is that it was the first thing to be changed via patch, even before any of the other goofy shit in that game.

>gay characters are fine as long as their characters don’t revolve around their sexuality
>straight characters can revolve around their sexuality, that’s ok
I don’t understand

/vr/ didn't want to discuss it either last time I made a thread

Yeah normally weddings should be between two people who love each other and if you hate all women you probably shouldn't get married

It was almost unheard of for even straight characters to do something "straight" like commenting etc in videogames 10 years ago. This is a new trend and the only way to fix it is to stop. There's no way to balance "attention" certain sexual orientations get when games historically NEVER tackled that problem.

Attached: 15456789877.jpg (1464x1695, 539K)

>if only you knew how bad things really are

>Said the redditor that got here through /pol/

because distate for homosexuals is healthy and sanitary.
The brain reacts to homosexuals sharing physical affection the same way as they do to writhing maggots.

Yea Forums care about gay for some reason. Some of these autists even have charts ready to spam for some reason. Also it's it's mostly straight guys complaining about it

Attached: DP5Lb_wUEAAu-GL.jpg (528x600, 53K)

I dream of the day when we finally stamp out the last bits of white skin.

If a game creator wants their character to be gay, what is the problem? Is Yea Forums pro-censorship?

i find it telling that the rose emoji woketards cared more about their woke dialogue not actually being woke than the game being a piece of shit

just a little moment of reaching out to my right wing friends, a lot of us dislike SJW twitter bullshit as much as you do.

I don't hate a bird because it can fly.
I just know it can shit on my head.

haha, imagine being this triggered by the gay
this is Yea Forums, you need a thicker skin queer

Let me rephrase it. If they had made 76 out to be gay from the start in their plans and story boards and the like, that's fine. They had every intent of it being a thing and just not feeling the need to bring it up. However this is Blizzard and Overwatch so I really really doubt this was something they've had under wraps for that long. It just came off more so as a writer wanting to do whatever because they could.

If I'm wrong, cool. It'd still feel like it was done poorly but at least it had always been a thing in what they had planned out. It's not so much that he's gay but that it was never in the cards for him to be so from the start.

>I don't assume all straight men are pedos who are after little girls, though. Even though the majority of sex crimes against minors are committed by men against girls.
Obviously but I didn't have any hard numbers or anything.

>Implying that's a fucking argument when this website is full of goatfuckers and will literally stick their dick in a maggoty asshole

I'm pretty sure you can easily find straight characters doing straight things in video games. I mean, Mario proposes to Peach in the latest game

Well-written filth is still filth, degenerate.

Yea Forums is normie central nowadays fren.
The few and far between anime pedos have gone to greener pastures.

>Porn 1/3rd morally acceptable.
Who the hell did they question? Hardcore Bible thumping folks? I would not be surprised if 99% of people watch porn.

The hedgehog's dilemma, user. The closer someone gets to you, the more they can hurt you :,(

Nah, I can here for Yea Forums, I don't use reddit.
But you can't deny refagera coming here because users of that place admitted many times to coming here.

Haha, imagine me not giving a shit about your shaming tactics either.

lol this nigga cant even look at his son this is so fucking sad

Why the fuck did this game even get remade? Toejam and Earl belong in the 90s.

So marriage is culturally the same as somebody who likes to put their dick where shit comes from?

Attached: 15783166801.jpg (286x307, 10K)

>he's never felt the shame after you nut to some weird ass shit

>f they had made 76 out to be gay from the start in their plans and story boards and the like, that's fine.
But that's what they did with Tracer, and Yea Forums still bitched about it being forced, about it being pandering, about it being out of nowhere compared to what was in the game.

There are always going to be people who are offended by this and they are going to try to be as loud as possible, because it isn't really socially acceptable to do it in real life anymore. You CAN, but you're going to be viewed as that weird dude with the picket (we had those on my college campus last week, hilariously enough - I don't even know what they were actually protesting against, but they had the FAG MARRIAGE IS A SIN and HOMOSEXUALITY IS A TRICK FROM THE DEVIL signs).

Because you're trying to bring unnecessary and unwanted changes into the entire institution just to please only 1% of the population, while ignoring what the other 99% have to say about it, retard. That's like forcing all food in a 99% atheist country to be halal because 1% of muslim population wants it to be so.

not really. I jerk off to my imagination. Maybe use pictures to arouse myself, but porn is literally rewiring your brain into cuckoldry.
You are getting off to watching strangers fuck.
It's evil. No I'm not religious.

I don't mind if its a femboy

Attached: nieafter_001.jpg (602x858, 141K)

I mean, would you marry someone you have no intent of having sex with, cuck?

America is weird, man. Look how we view suicide.

My go-to examples are usually Arcade Gannon for doing it right and ME3 Cortez for doing it dead wrong. The moment the only defining aspect of a character is who they fuck (unless we're talking a lust demon or some creature that genuinely made it a mission to fuck just about anything) that character becomes borderline unsalvagable.

both of those signs are true tho

Yeah, it's called BEING NORMAL.
Something you faggots will never achieve.

how can they be gay when they're just a bunch of pixels on a screen manipulated by real people ? If the designer / writer of those video game characters was gay, wouldn't that make all the characters he makes also gay by default since they're just reflections of his own person, so ultimately gay since he himself is gay?

A) Most people are okay with gay marriage (at least in the United States)
B) Its not about "pleasing" 1% of the population, its about giving them the same rights that other people have. Now I can visit my husband in the hospital if anything ever happens to him, for example.

It's not like that at all because gay marriage doesn't restrict straight people getting married

suicide is the most selfish and arrogant thing you could ever do.
I'd rather be miserable than cause my family infinite heartbreak and irreparable emotional trauma.

Newsflash you fucking retard, people that don't belong have been coming here for years. That's what newfags ARE. You've made a pointless statement, that retards are here being retarded and will be told to fuck off.

Welcome to Yea Forums - Sexuality & Gender Politics.

The bonding of one person to another of the opposite sex to signify devotion is far older and much more important than the few people who like assholes. That was a terrible example.

Attached: 1521964635.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Make your character gay then, but if that's all you can say about a character I'll call 'em shit like it is. The need to represent should not overrule putting any kind of effort into what you're doing.

Just don't include gays. It doesn't mean you're anti-gay. Anyone who gets asshurt about not having gays is probably an SJW anyways.

Attached: 1540952978272.jpg (297x582, 48K)

>proud of being a filthy normie
How did Yea Forums fall so far?

So why is suicide immoral but doctor assisted suicide is okay? Its just strange, dude. Its like how people viewed those jumping out of the WTC instead of burning to death as cowards.

What about people who are asshurt about gays in games?

I mean fair enough, but I hope you're not planning on actual lasting relationships, because that's a pretty bad foundation to build such on.

Homosexuality is far older than marriage, even if it wasn’t called the same thing in the past. Homosexuality exists in the animal kingdom, it predates marriage and probably all human cultures.

Can we all agree that trans people actually need help though? Being gay is one thing but forcing others to treat you like a woman, mutilate your body to try and mimic a woman, demand to use woman bathrooms when your biology does not match, it's all just sad to me. People should be happy with who they are, not try and contort their body into being what it isn't. The folks forcing others to treat them how they want and let a man with a big ol' dick waving about use a womans restroom is just mind numbingly retarded to me.

A majority of people in the US are not opposed to gay marriage, you're doing your argument a disservice by claiming something that monumentally stupid. It's a fact that civil rights can only progress when supported by the majority. Blacks only got their rights because enough whites came to see their argument as right, and the government had to cave to keep favor. Same with gays, the truth is more people than don't don't give a shit about gays being gay so long as they mind their own business, same as they feel about straight people.

I think this should be the bigger focal point. Make both the guys and girls hot and literally everyone wins.

Why did they need to announce it? It's more fun finding out in the game, especially if it's done subtly. Also fuck Sonicfox.

My problem is the complete lack of pedosexual representation in media.

because having a terminal illness and ending your sufferring is different from having your mother find your corpse hanging off the ceiling or your brainstem splattered across the wall.

So if it isn't a straight thing to do, then you should have no problem with two dudes doing the same thing then

>about it being out of nowhere compared to what was in the game.
Well yeah, it was released in this weird "fanservice" comic book format rather than actually being involved in the game.
Like, it's a game about Tracer shooting Soldier 76 in the back of the head, while Reinhardt turns Mercy into a blood angel on a stone wall, and widowmaker keeps missing headshots on reaper.

The entire "comic universe" thing they are adding just isn't relevant to the game at all. Like, the Roadhog and Junkrat was kind of interesting backstory for them, but the "christmas special" was not an interesting setting for the temporally displaced hyperactive ex-fighter pilot. The trailer with her and Widow as nice, and the comic had some nice details like the large version of her chestplate that allows her to be in her own apartment without disappearing.

Conflating gay issues to trans issues as 1:1 is a flawed mindset. Gays aren't trans, and neither are lesbians or bisexuals - you are comparing sexual preferences towards gender identity issues. I wish people would stop treating gays as trannies and vice versa.

You made a terrible example and are now trying to convince me that being a faggot is morally better than marriage. Congratulations, you're retarded.

Attached: 15765854746.gif (500x362, 382K)

Path of Exile does this well. Ranger is a lesbian but the only way you'd know that is if you actually did any reading on the story and paid attention to the very subtle hints in game. Point being, nothing really changes and no one is flaunting it.

>character mentions "my [hetero dating/life partner]
>Yea Forums doesn't blink
>passing reference to a character previously having had a homosexual partner in the game's text logs
>SJW BULLSHIT KILL RAPE DESTROY

I'm wary of fire because I was burnt more than once fren. Funnily enough I'm okay looking and well endowed, but I always lost to the likes of drug dealers and criminals.

>he takes pride in being a disgusting weirdo

Kill yourself.

You'd probably think twice about sending your little daughter to the woods with a straight scout, even if you know nothing else about the man.
Consider that 100% of men who commit sex crimes against boys are homosexual, which is a reason to doubt if it's a good idea to leave your son under the care of a gay scout.
Not to mention that if people know you have an abnormal sexual orientation, there's nothing stopping you from having other abnormal kinks. You would be reluctant to leave your kid with a scout that has a hyperscat / foot fetish.

People called them cowards? That's a bit much, eh? I hope I'm never in such a situation because the thought of such a thing makes me uneasy. I just feel sorry for the people who had to either stay and burn or jump.

no, homosexuality is a modern human invention. two dude monkeys raping each other isn't homosexuality.

marriage is a human construct created by a heterosexual religious culture

Why would you want to be part of that culture?

Because the real agenda is gay adoption and kid fucking that's why.

But Cortez wasn’t actually defined by his sexuality, he was defined by his grief. His dead husband could’ve been made his dead wife and the story wouldn’t have changed.

Being gay isn't really a moral thing because it isn't a choice to be gay

I’m not trying to convince you one is morally superior to the other. You said one is older, and I corrected you.

How is his sexuality not important to the game when the whole premise of most of his games is to save his love interest, the princess

hey man I'm a footfag we're not that weird it's the most common fetish and totally harmless.
Kid feet are undeveloped and gross anyways

wow it's almost like people don't actually like homosexuality and freely admit it when anonymous.

There is a significant outrage over everything.

Even this post.

No the real agenda is brunch and ruining video games forever. Trust me I'm gay
No u

Oh I wasn't trying to compare them really. I was saying gays are far more normal and acceptable than something like being trans.

>You'd probably think twice about sending your little daughter to the woods with a straight scout, even if you know nothing else about the man.
Are you talking about just sending a little girl into the woods with a man, just the two of them? Yeah that would be kinda strange.

These are weird, specific hypothetical situations you are thinking of - do you have any examples of parents getting shamed for not wanting a gay scoutmaster who was a sex predator, or what?

>Consider that 100% of men who commit sex crimes against boys are homosexual
Consider that 100% of men who commit sex crimes against girls are heterosexual

Attached: 1542337281993.png (205x252, 33K)

But you're wrong.
Nice bait

Attached: 154329164853.jpg (600x623, 66K)

Milo says otherwise and he's a fag. Faggotry is an indotrination cult enabled by diddling

This is all just a part of Satan's plan to normalize sinful behavior, just like abortion and hookup culture.

Attached: cdc-hiv-infection-category-2016-700x579-medium.png (635x525, 236K)

A) Nobody cares what el goblinas from the Great Satan thinks. It's going to be Mexico 2.0 soon anyway. Have fun dodging sicario bullets, homo.
B)You're toppling on the rights of others, and yes you do it to please the 1%. Don't give me that equality shit, there is none, never was and never will be. Gays want to be a special class, having more securities and privileges than the straight population, just like every other racial/religious/sexual/ group in America. Everyone is competing for more power and privileges, gays are not exception.

Yes?
The point is I'd unironically take the faggots from reddit instead of the tranny loving homo defending people of refagera.

>People called them cowards?
I'm not sure how old most of Yea Forums was when 9/11 happened but absolutely. Look up articles about the Falling Man, for example.

>Milo
>Current year
Who?

I'm 1488 and I don't see trouble with abortions if you're unfit for parenthood (too young, rape)
or if the kid is ill or deformed

Again, fair enough, you have your reasons. I'm just saying that going into lasting relationships with this as the basic mindset and possibly no willingness to change it, will likely poison it somewhere down the line. Even if you love someone, thinking they will stab you in the back at any time will eventually wreck things.

>he's proud of being A FUCKING FAGGOT

HAHA

>2019
>christianity
lmao

Milo is a fag, alright. /pol/'s token BUT WE DON'T WANT TO KILL ALL GAYS LMAO until it was revealed he was a pedo.

Attached: 1544378629537.jpg (800x1408, 172K)

What legal privileges do we have that you don't?

it doesn't matter who or when unless he's straight now.
Were you touched as a child?

Step 1: don't brag about it on twitter

Joke's on you I assume that all western characters are gay

Wait, are you bitching about gay marriage in America when you're not American?

Attached: 57bbf7ca1700001108c74d44.jpg (720x623, 80K)

Being gay is pretty great. Had sex yesterday with the bf and then played warframe

>Guys can we please have a civil discussion about faggots in videogames
>Faggots: "We're here we're queer, get used to it."
>Normal people: "Can you stop?"
>Faggots: "We don't have to stop being gay is better than everything."

Attached: 1598765454765.jpg (647x955, 61K)

this your mind social ""science"" and humanities, you really fell for their adoctrination, retard piece of shit

anything said against you is hate speech
bake the cake bigot

No

So much this. Best friend is gay, both him and everyone I've met who is gay (once comfortable with you) makes it a part of their personality.

>Were you touched as a child?
Are you trying to determine if you're talking to Milo?

I honestly wouldn't mind gays if trannies haven't tacked onto their movement. What they're pushing is NOT normal.
I do think pride parades are disgusting though.

We actually don't have federal hate speech laws and the bakers won that court case. Try again

I always knew that Warfare is full of faggots.

*ding ding ding*

Attached: A742F327-9C37-441F-AA46-27710C55BE97.jpg (681x615, 144K)

I blew my boyfriend last night while he was raiding with his guild in WoW. I hate how much time he spends playing that fucking game, but I figure whatever, I’m the same with my single player games I guess.

as if your heterosexuality doesn't affect your personality

Abortion is murder.

What does it mean to make being gay part of my personality? If I mention my boyfriend, how is that different than a straight man mentioning his girlfriend?

no, just asking a question, really.
I actually thought I was a faghot as a teen and tried it once.
I still cringe thinking about it but at least I know.

Attached: wMXqm8b_1zw4TucTPWKAmqJtio8zwfzDWeLm51u2uT4.gif (500x275, 365K)

But considering that a fictional work of art only exists through the reader's/viewer's/player's actively interpreting it, if nobody knows they are gay, they are practically not (as in, it's unspecified)

Why not? Do I have to live in North Korea to have a discussion about North Korea? What a wierd thing to say. Are you retarded?

do you eat eggs user?

Pride is pretty fun. The parade especially since so many companies participate you get a bunch of free stuff handed to you. I got like 10 free sunglasses and my friend got almost as many coupons for Chipotle

Then you've tipped your hand that you're one of them. Cancer is cancer, that's not an us or them decision you fucking nigger, you both suck and need to kill yourselves, and no amount of whining "b-but they're worse!" to try and make you seem less cancer by comparison will change that.

Eh, is it though? I mean there’s lots of dudes who talk about wanting pussy and behave in certain ways or do certain things because they’re trying to get with a girl.

letting a science project live a half life of solitude and social pariahdom, subsosted by expensive meds isn't better than murder, fren

I think Hammerlock from BL2 is a pretty good example of how to do it. During a random sidequest in the main game he just casually mentions having an old boyfriend and for most people it just went in one ear and out the other because they didn't care he was gay, he was giving them something to go shoot at.

Attached: file.png (210x240, 91K)

Modern gays are the weakest and most pathetic individuals to ever walk this earth. Nobody gives a fuck about what you do in the privacy of your own home, but try and force it on people outside of your home and that's where trouble starts.

Attached: 15687564574.gif (279x247, 81K)

>it actually is some assblasted retard from a 3rd world shithole whining about gay marriage in America
You're the /pol/ stereotype, congrats

someone in this thread is gay but i'm not telling

Attached: 1551843054133.jpg (480x241, 39K)

Look dude, all I'm saying is that people prefer straight scouts for obvious reasons. A person with any kind of abnormal sexual deviation is not trustable because if their minds work in ways that allows those deviations then they may also be deviated enough to be sexually attracted to kids. It's just common sense, it has nothing to do with "muh intolerance".

Attached: 1231251251.jpg (242x208, 7K)

Lmao was he trying to chat with the raid party and keep an even speaking voice
My bf is thankfully off the WoW addiction

gay marriage is a global issue you fucking moron

People on Yea Forums think pride parades are 12 hour gay sex orgies in the streets. Really its more about businesses advertising their shit.

nigger, animals do actually have sex with members of the same gender to practice for the real thing and they dont try to change the social structures of their groups, read real science faggot subhuman

I never said you already have legal privileges, retard. I said you want legal privileges and you will fight for them. Just like every other group in your country does, mind you.

>Asking for the same basic rights as straight married couples is "forcing" it
Their argument was sound. The civil partnerships they had were functionally identical to a marriage except they received none of the same legal benefits, that is unconstitutional. At least in Clapland they legitimately deserve equal rights by that country's own laws.

That's been debunked though.

I think user has just had a bad experience with people who think "if I don't act like I want to fuck everybody of my own sex, or re-state my attraction to my own sex at every opportunity people might think I'm not gay after all"

>pride parades
I understand why they exist, but I really don't like "parades" in general. When does society get to the point where we just have a pride "day of casual celebration with friends and wine, and appreciate that we are all different people and can be confident in who we are regardless of differences"?

But that's exactly what they are

Attached: 7572887612_68232cdc50_b.jpg (683x1024, 369K)

then have it somewhere innawoods where we don't have to look at dildo unicorns prancing about nudely

murder is murder you dickhead. Stop acting like most abortions are anywhere near justified and not just sluts being sluts.

>animalist clown
i almost can see you diploma in social """science""", fuckin sad

I'm not saying that sluts don't enable murder, I'm saying that abortion is a tool we can use to better our species were it ever put to actual intended use

I'm having trouble finding the gay orgy in that picture

spoken like someone who's only seen pictures of them on the internet
p.s. there isn't anyone having sex in that picture

And you're racist piece of shit that calls 3d world nations "shitholes". Typical american - an ignorant racist faggot. Honestly, you people deserve your president.

Fuck you

Unwanted fetuses are trespasser and are therefore violating the NAP. They get what's coming to them.

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (549x413, 164K)

you can't murder something that has been born yet retard

Why is there no representation of men who are gay but chose christ over sin?

Attached: 1lWI7NH.jpg (500x281, 21K)

And yet throughout the majority of euro/anglo history homosexuality was reviled. How come in the last thirty odd years it's suddenly become taboo to hate gays? When my parents and their parents and so on back hundreds and thousands of years all felt one way, but now it's badthink for me to feel the same. Isn't it curious? Who decides what is and isn't okay to think?

>being this disingenuous

Yeah these guys look like they're getting down to business alright.

Attached: maspalomas-gay-pride-4-620x330.jpg (620x330, 53K)

/pol/ here. Trump is a shabbos goy and electing him was a mistake.
Also, you're right.

Attached: obzen.jpg (1600x900, 154K)

Confirmed for never having gone to pride.
The gay community organizes the parade and gets sanctions from the city to do so. Other parades happen all year as well (Mardi Gras is an example) but ours gets the most attention because it's the flashiest and we cheer the best

I don't think I've ever seen a statement this hyperbolic

>Abortion is murder
Just because it is murder doen't mean it's wrong.
It's necessary murder, just like killing a terrorist before he blows up a building, or putting a mortally wounded dog out of his misery.

Exactly what a fag would say.

life begins at conception.

Gay marriage was federally legalized less than five years ago.

Uhhh racist much?

I mean, that just looks like a picture from a block party? I also don't see the sex in the streets here

>what is basic embriology
amerikike education or lefty pseudointellectual?

"You ready for pride sweety? Yeah just let me get my girl clothes!"

Attached: e2cf525c2eea6905eced9ead290ed055e94ceda7.jpg (540x356, 36K)

Because religions are fucked up.

If a rapist impregnates a woman, who violates the NAP? A man that inserted his property (sperm) inside woman's territory, or a woman that holds hostage rapist's property (fetus) within her territory?

At this point I'm probably left of most American liberals and even I can say you're full of shit.
While it is true that in our society being gay is seen as a bigger deal than it should be, ideally, being gay would be as meaningful as being straight.

religions are pretty based. Shame Americans take them so literally.
Fuck kike writ texts just be a good person.

the same whit being a faggot and push for your retarded lifestyle

Then why does my birth certificate not have my conception date on it?
Where does it end?
Does life also begin in my balls? Sperm are living creatures too. Is masturbating abortion?

Sure user, you probably have plenty of non-biased sources and evidence supporting the idea that homosexuals are just as likely as straight men to be pedophiles. Right?

Nah I guess technically they were taking a break or waiting for someone. He just muted the mic and I got under the desk.

What's so bad about this picture exactly?
Is this what you clutch your pearls over?

>Humanists *insert white nation here*

quite literally make everyone romancable, even if that just means adding in copy and paste dialogues, with maybe larger characters having specific quests or something. With this however all you have to say is "you can marry characters in game" without providing a list. Curiosity/interest will then lead people to choose who they choose without a need to advertise it or make people vve aware of it, the problem with this is having a canonical lore to the game that people want to be established. This normally includes sexual orientation, however unimportant that is to overall game lore.

It will only not feel forced when the outcry for it doesn't exist.

The main problem with adding gay characters to games is that people are begging for game characters purely for diversity points.

You essentially end up in a situation were its assumed that you are doing it for browny points because the left is begging for it and there is no other reason to add one besides that.

It also ends up with the problem that being gay is such an irrelevant character trait in most video game stories that adding it feels shoehorned

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 7K)

life begins before conception, retard.
Your sperm are alive, but it doesn't stop you from blowing your load for non-reproductive purposes doesn't it? You sick fuck.

Decide for yourself: psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

"All these gay men pay attention to me when I dance for them in my booty shorts"

"Good job Seanita."

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 31K)

Except we don’t. The west has had seperation of church and state for centuries.

>Is masturbating abortion?

No. Abortion is abortion because life begins at conception.

it's a child whose developing brain was taken advantage of by propagandists

The man, if we work on the assumption fetus is a parasite.

life begins in my balls

"Gays aren't pedophiles, the fuck are you talkign about?"

Attached: young-boy-dancing.jpg (656x400, 46K)

The abortion argument is dumb because you literally cannot force a woman to do the things you actively need to do in order to safely have a baby. You can't force a bar to make every woman take a pregnancy test before serving them

>anecdotal evidence

Sounds like something Duke Nukem would say.

Look at all the values these children are learning about at pride!

Attached: jq4dokpcqm6z.jpg (720x540, 71K)

Because learning about how adult men sodomize each other is more important than learning practical skills. Thank g*d schools don’t teach woodshop or home ec anymore. Now we finally have time for real classes.

>The west has had seperation of church and state for centuries.

You're crazy if you think church doesn't have influence on the state. How many athiest get elected to postions of power?

Dressing children up to walk in your fetish parade is disgusting. Like taking a kid to a furrycon

There is literally no way on gods green in in current year that you could have a "scientific" study on gay degeneracy and tendencies. It simply would not be allowed to happen.

But the simple fact is that 99.99% of fags like little boys. They may not all act on it but they would if they could and were allowed. Which is what they are working toward.

Uh, are you sure? Looks like a kid in a costume

>Chronic masturbator in denial
You're a genocidal cunt and you shall burn in hell for your sins.

"Christians aren't abominations"
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ZQedZWy9M

>Then why does my birth certificate not have my conception date on it?
cause your government is fllled with retards like you with shit education, we can say that sperms are half alive, cause they only have the half of your genetic code, read a book illiterate shit stain

You probably shouldn't crawl throughout a parade because you're slow as fuck

I hate faggots but I didn't hate Florian kr Gay Tony in GTA.
it has to make sense in a given context, not be a shallow character trait to appease Twitter with.
Design the faggot to be one and the story to depict it properly, not just add some rando and yell "he's gay btw".
One of the best arcs in The Sopranos revolves around a main character being caught doing faggotry, it's brilliant.

I can't wait to take my young child to pride so he can look at grown men's penises!

Attached: g7pmu23sz17z.png (540x632, 673K)

It's not a fetish parade. Pride is a big tent

Some tranny show literally posed a child next to a naked man recently and the viewers supported it. You’re willfully blind.

>anecdotal
hahaha fuckin disingenuous cunt

>But the simple fact is that 99.99% of fags like little boys
Lmao no where did you hear that? Gay dudes like big muscles and hairy chests

Are you a real christian if you sexually assault children?
Are you a real man-to-man gay if you lust for little boys?
Ask the real questions please.

Attached: 1503003194687.jpg (800x1236, 257K)

God just look at all the values in this one picture

Attached: Were_a_gay_and_happy_family_wagon.jpg (800x600, 268K)

They are learning to be dominant, or else they will be treated like dogs by some faggy cunts. That's quite a useful lesson for their adult lives, don't you think?

not all of them but it sure would be nice if some guys stayed cute like they were when they were younger. The studs really have to be studly to be attractive.

Woohoo! Old man cock! Look little Jimmy, that's what Social Justice looks like!

Attached: Naked-parade-goers_533.jpg (533x400, 66K)

>parent's allowed this too happen
I'd say I'm surprised but this seems typical of white people. Poor kid was screwed from the start

Many politicians probably are athiests. They aren’t openly so because most people are religious and we live in a democracy. That isn’t the same as having a theocracy where the church runs the government. How dumb are you?

imaging being a faggot piece of shit like you, and feel proud of contribute nothing for the world besides antibiotic resistance STDs, drug abuse, suicide, violence in relatioships, pedophilia. Like seriously kill yourself

I like how faggots always screech about anecdotal evidence, yet for some reason they never disavow such "anecdotes"
>inb4 muh slippery slope is not real

It's a parade about faggotry, how exactly is it not a fetish parade.

For someone who has a problem with gay pride, you sure save a lot of their pics Pog

What's wrong with fucking little boys?

Attached: pride_feet.jpg (496x388, 53K)

His parents are gay

Attached: 6a00d83451c45669e20134883824bf970c-320wi.jpg (320x480, 44K)

Lol is this the scariest shit you can dig up? I've seen sketchier stuff irl and I like pride

>what is google search
do you have an actual argument?

legitimately horrifying face

did none of that exist before homos really became super centered in the public eye?

LOOK TIMMY A GAY MAN'S COCK!

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 13K)

>The west has had seperation of church and state for centuries.
Depends on the country. Many states of the western world still fund the Christian church.

And white from the look of it. Seems like all these pics being posted are white kids with white parents.

I write software for the army but w/e
Being gay is a sexuality, not a fetish

you sure spend a lot of time google gay stuff Pog