"Hey user! God it's been so long since I've seen you man! How have you been man?"

>"Hey user! God it's been so long since I've seen you man! How have you been man?"

Attached: trip.png (524x504, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbhusL3UUr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: ffe4.jpg (850x630, 113K)

Hey Tripp, good to see you. Glad I could finally take a day off from the melon fields to come visit.

Nice melons you have there

I wish there would be more games like this

I can touch my nipples with my toes

What even happened to the sequel?

Attached: oeRZdpQ.png (551x522, 142K)

This evening is over

I love these goofy experimental deals. They're fun exercises in exploration of a theme or vision.

Lemme sleep with your wife Trip. I bet she fucks like an animal.

BIGGER

hey trip hows it goNIGGERS FILL MY ASSHOLE WITH YOUR HOT DIET SPRITE FUCK FUCKER FUCKEITY FUCK YOUR WIFE'S OVERIES DESERVE MY TARTARSAUSE BITCH LICK FUCKERS APPLESAUSE

melons

Lets go

I'm just bummed out that there's nothing like Facade, it's been nearly 14 years and with the technology we have now compared to back then, you could create some interesting experiments in regards to text recognition and processing in regards to gameplay.

You need to leave.

because 90% of people would just post nigger faggot dick into the test box on stream. theres a reason the game is 8 seconds long. You can't put a long interactive narrative if your player refuses to actually treat the dialogue as genuine conversations

youtube.com/watch?v=KbhusL3UUr0

we don't 'have the technology' this isn't useful to push a narrative along. It barely works but it's fun and that's the point.

VINCE

*kiss*

Gonzalo...

I AM GHENGIS KHAN

>not kissing his wife until he gets mad

I remember watching a guy play this on youtube years ago, Kazztawdal. He did it a bunch of times, including as Genghis Khan.
Looked him up and apparently he killed himself.
Feels weird, man.

WHY?

it's weird how it takes a while. Right? you guys wouldn't let that fly for so long, would you?

Attached: 775.jpg (675x363, 53K)

>"Wine? Cocktails? no, no..."
>"How about some mineral water instead?"

Attached: Grace.png (271x271, 18K)

Fuck off you fucking normalfag, I bet your wife fucks black guys.

what is the actual storyline of this game anyway? is the blond guy getting cucked or something?

The answer to both questions is this: homosexuality.

>tfw found a girl named Maria Melon irl
>she's got no melons and I can't be bothered to ask her about her surname because I get the feeling she got teased over and over again in grade school
Why the fuck would you take "Melon" as a fucking surname. What kind of dickass ancient moron would do this

Trip was having a relationship with another woman and Grace is the typical bitchy whore that wants to make men miserable.

Can you bang the wife in this game?

Lemonade

Trip thinks Grace's tits are too small, and thus sought out erotic nights with renowned prosttute Melanie Melons.
Grace is aware of this hires a private detictive. When he discovers the identity of the prostitute, Grace invites him over to reveal the identity and so that he can help her put the hit out.
However Trip is aware of her plans, and makes sure to stick around later than usual to attempt interfering with the plan.
But in a freak accident, the invitation is not sent to the private detective, but rather Trip and Grace's longstanding friend, the player, who arrives into a tense moment where Trip believes you could reveal Melon's identity at any moment, while Grace, believing you to be the private detective, tries to interpret your words as secret messages.

What happens if you just blurt out melanie melons as your first words to them

Is there any way to get the wife to actually kiss you? I love pissing trip off in this game.

I always love showing girlfriends this game. It's fun watching someone who's been trying to keep a pristine image of themselves in your mind start saying the nastiest shit when given the opportunity.

>on stream
Who the fuck cares about streaming? Sure, the game gets more exposure if it's plastered all over youtube and twitch, but how does that affect someone playing a game normally? I'm sure Facade had that too and people refusing to play a long interactive narrative would not be interested in it in the first place.

I forgot this shit exists, haven't played it so i'm sucking it up right now. Wish me luck.

He's making it up. The story is that both of them are in a struggling relationship and they both cheated on each other for various reasons. You basically need them to get back together.

Any way to just drive them further apart and fight eachother?

Hold up.
Is that actually why Melon freaks him the fuck out?

Being a melon-farmer. It's the same reason Forester, Smith, and Cook are all fairly common surnames.

M E L O N S
E
L
O
N
S

Yes. There is an ending for each of them leaving the other.

my only session he just shut the door in my face when i said it. game takes too long to start so i left it at that.

They should make a sequel, all it really needs in my opinion is more reactions to what you're saying. The soap drama crap is fun because no player is actually gonna get invested in it and is just gonna fuck with them instead.