Vidya Streamers

The only streamers I respect are Simpleflips, Vinesauce, and Clint Stevens.

Attached: jnlnn.png (300x300, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2GrMBCSGmKo
youtu.be/C1CkMSKaoZY?t=5773
reddit.com/r/Vinesauce/
youtube.com/watch?v=OrJDjLfgrWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

32 years old manchild that make baby toddlers voices for his 12 years old toddlers fanbase.

are you upset that he makes a million dollars a year while you sit on your ass and collect unemployment?

I like simpleflips too.

I respect simpleflips. Maybe because hes actually good at games.
I watch vinny but dont respect that jabroni.

Vinny doesn't make a million a year because he doesn't do donations. Although since he outright owns his house he has a ton of disposable income.

>No jerma

haha star trek bro
haha bladeruner lol
haha shitty music bands nobody care lol
haha mario lol
haha meat so funny lol
haha hog loooooool

He is the biggest manchildren on planet earth.

I only watch his Sunday streams unless he's playing a game I have actually care about.

bruh

I respect none of these or any other vidya streamer. I enjoy my games but never watch others play them because I am a man who rather tries his hand on them himself.
video game players aren't to be respected, though and streamers are the last people you want to respect.
once again your faggotry knows no bounds OP.

>race mixer

I don't understand the appeal of simpleshits
Vinesauce is funny sometimes though

Clint is a good boy

You know a lot for someone you dislike. almost like you watch him

i used to like simpleflips until he started using facecam
aside from facecam being its own affront, hes not fun to look at.

all e-celebs and their fans deserve the rope

rude

Between the subs, merch and people even buying his music because they love him so much, he's doing pretty fucking well.

Attached: 1544063382115.jpg (618x857, 292K)

Thicc bich

I just watch Panoots and NL, Vinny's not as good as he used to be.

post more :)

>Joel's Planet Coaster streams

Attached: ayyyyy.jpg (400x400, 15K)

just because you asked nicely

Attached: 1511730465715.jpg (816x979, 244K)

I respect just Joel and Vinny
Especially Joel, he's my favorite boy
I hate most streamers because they feel the need to fill the screen with all sorts of unnecessary shit.

>Joel's Dwarf Fortress streams

Attached: 1547005560578.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

Attached: 1511732641684.png (600x800, 359K)

>watch streamer
>90% of his stream is him reading out donations/thanking people for donations
Who the fuck wants to watch this shit?

woah big girl

That's why vinesauce is GOAT.

somebody got banned

YEOW

Vinesauce is shit now. For me, its vidyabum.

>streamers

no underage allowed here, op

>they feel the need to fill the screen with all sorts of unnecessary shit.
>he says as Joel proceeds to go off on a 5 minute tangent for the millionth time to talk about something completely unrelated to the situation

I like Joel a lot too, but you can't say he isn't guilty of putting unnecessary shit into his streams.

There's a bald dude that is pretty quiet with a dry sense of humor that plays Mario maker games. I like him ok even if I can't remember his name

The Chad Pflax stream

Attached: pflax.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

Shout out to simpleflips

I only watch cr1tikal even though he's got a bit of the 'tism at times desu

Attached: Critikal.jpg (400x400, 29K)

This post is advertising or begging

Attached: 1531630033498.png (500x500, 22K)

Why is no one talking about my boy Clint?

Attached: DO8QVMZWAAA0Dju.jpg (1200x675, 53K)

Based DesertP

I'm upset that this mirrors my taste exactly and I don't even know why I like watching Clint Stevens.

Imagine being so awful you even get rejected from janny application.

>That moment when vinny feels awkward when someone gifts subs onstream

Attached: vinny exclamation.gif (500x281, 949K)

Why do half the people in these threads want to fuck him
You can just say it, it's obvious

If a streamer has loud notifications for subscribers and donations then they are cancer to society more than others.

I feel like Joel is way more of a rollercoaster of a stream in terms of quality. His highs are really good and can leave me giggling like a madman at what's going on, but there are plenty of low moments that either don't land at all or just really aren't all that amusing

Generally for Vinny I find him consistent in terms of quality, it's always a pretty good time in there. The best of Joel is better then the best of Vinny however.

Valve News Network niggas be like

Attached: index.jpg (277x182, 5K)

Attached: average joel stream.gif (500x337, 160K)

Top streamer coming through

*calls donator a bitch*

Attached: 1549403825905.gif (360x358, 2.76M)

Please cum to brazil

Man what a fucking weird as couple years it been

Vinny went from being an edgy twink to being a rock dad

Joel went from being a Yea Forums shitposter to being a twitch shitposter

Ima and Jen are just more depressed now

Rev is Married
So is Hootey

And Fred is just doing Fred things

no one cares about the other vinesauce streamers.

Attached: thug 32.png (945x675, 1.1M)

>not watching Saint
youtu.be/2GrMBCSGmKo

>caring about fred

This but change Clint to Jerma

Streamers need to be entertaining in their own right as well as play a selection of games that are interesting (ie not just doing whatever's currently hot like Fortnite). Actual skill at what they do like Simpleflips is a bonus

Vinesauce is owned by screenwave. Therefore, Vinny sucks Ryan's dick.

I like his sister

What? No.
Skill is the main thing.
Being funny is a bonus.
Fucking faggot suck my dick.

Simpleflips is the only streamer popular with Yea Forums who is actually good at video games

I used to watch vinny vinesauce but his content got a bit stale. Joel is fine though. Especially his bootleg/fan mario and sonic game streams.

I don’t know who the fuck simpleflips is.

>Ster use to be big and Jerma was just his buddy who did shit on the side
>Ster became a massive faggot and people went to Jerma
>Jerma is now big and Ster is dead

Wew lad

what about zfg?

Bro at the end of the day I'm watching a stream for entertainment. Watching someone skilled is entertaining but thats not the sole way someone CAN be entertaining. Jerma stumbles through the simplest and most casual of games but he's still entertaining because he's funny

zfg is busy crying now that clint is back streaming again after a 8 month long hiatus

>stumbles through the simplest and most casual of games
How dare you say that about the man who beat Dark Souls 3 on stream.

Vinny can get good at video games too sometimes

You're allowed to like different things for different reasons.

Isnt this the same streamer who lost to Pinwheel ON STREAM?

He hosts SM64 rom hacking competitions

youtu.be/C1CkMSKaoZY?t=5773

Reminder that DSP is eternal and will still be streaming long after all your zoomer gamers kill themselves from depression.

Attached: dsp washes his car.gif (394x259, 1019K)

>likes Joel's Mario fangame streams
>yet doesn't know who Simpleflips is
Half of the Mario fangames Joel has played have shootouts to Simpleflips. They did a whole stream together.

underage trash, go jermaaaaa

this is vinny's only reedeming quality

funny how you never post this image in giant bomb threads

reddit.com/r/Vinesauce/

What a god of a gamer

Attached: C0z9PXMUsAAGUwF.jpg (516x731, 50K)

Attached: xn6g81a6yd6y.jpg (2000x1274, 568K)

freegames niggas be like

FREEGAMES

All he needs to do now is a Mario 64 stream and then he cycle is complete

my nigga, his amagami stream last night was legendary

Attached: 1529962448913.jpg (720x960, 49K)

His music has gotten much better, actually. I really like that he's using the time and money he has from his career to improve something like that.

do you not like to laugh at stupid shit user?
unclench

>playing co-op VR with star_
>star_'s headset is immediately towering like 2 feet above jerma's

lotta charisma for such a compact streamer

Why does he hate Vinny Vinesauce?

IM THE MARIO

>Vinny

Attached: 1548688708134.png (926x1024, 188K)

Lucahjin is alright as well.

Attached: lu.png (235x215, 14K)

The only streamer I watch is Bro Team and I don't respect him because he's a trainwreck

hey cool blog kiddo but i'm going to have to ask how do i unsubscribe

People dying nights are the best nights on chillydepression

>Hootey had a kid and got married before finishing Mother 3
I'm still happy for him though.

The five fanboys that buy his 70s rock shit and draw fanart with the red vox sure as fuck wont make him rich, he's one step above a garage band with his fellas.

I hope we can all agree Vinnies Super Paper Mario playthrough was shit though,
He should just have stopped, he clearly wasn't having fun.

I dont know why he went with SPM of all PM games to start with

hey at least they are 3 years older than PewDiePies fans

SHOUTOUT

Brotes completely lost his mind. Just gets high every day and calls everyone a a rapist or pedophile and part of some cult. I always thought he was being ironic or joking stupidity until that weird midlife crisis he has in January.
No wonder he went from 1k viewers to 200 average in just a year.
I use to like him a lot and be the only person i watched. Nowadays hes just depressing to look at. "Trainwreck" is right.

why does he look like a teenage hand model

who is the chad then

TO

Joel maybe?

>ironic meme games
>loud sub/donation notifications every few seconds
not really

Vinny is streaming a bunch of shit I don't care about right now, wish he'd go back to Mega Man or something like that, or even better, Brave Fencer Musashi

Joel is worse on most of those aspects

SIMPLEFLIPS

cr1tikal a couple years ago:
>plays shitty but entertaining games
>stupid jokes
>simple commentary videos, zero bullshit

cr1tikal now:
>twitch stream with facecam
>streams whatever is the most popular game
>youtube channel filled with twitch highlights
>game and movie reviews
>youtube drama
>podcasts
>patreon
man i watched his videos because i wanted to get away from that bullshit. i mean yeah he's happy and successful but man his content just sucks now.

>attention whore co-op players egg him on to make dumb voices
>norix "bring my furfaggotry to charity stream" wolf
>astroneer is just a chill talk stream
why do people need to be attention horses

Attached: billy fires you.gif (300x225, 2.81M)

He was better before he started showing his face

>endless Apex Legends
>only stops to play every single new game when they all turn out to be shit
I wanna go back

Attached: screm.jpg (600x662, 38K)

He talks about this stuff on his streams. only really streams new releases and what he feels like playing, and some other shit like RuneScape and older titles. Stopped the shitty games because shitty games are all the same these days. And the Patreon's more for the co-hosts on the podcast than him. Don't think he's done a YouTube drama video in a while but I don't give a shit about YouTube so I wouldn't know.

Yea Forums recommend me twitch streamers that don't use mic's and play hardcore platformers like Wings of Vi or Super Meat Boy. I really enjoy watching people suffer and then rage quit so I can laugh at how inept they are at the game.

Also the creator of Wings of Vi just had Roah Fully funded with 10 K with only 15 days left in the mission to get the Free DLC/Switch Port.

Attached: Wings of Vi.jpg (460x215, 63K)

oh hai critikal ever got bored of defending yourself?

I haven't really paid attention to Mono for some time but he is one of the more tolerable mods desu. He rambled a lot but he wasn't obnoxious at least.

>Same content, different face
>FUCK THIS HE'S CHAAAAANGED, MAN

lol fag

Fuck off, shill

>same content
???
you're gonna have to elaborate

How are you supposed to know they're suffering when you can't hear them? Also just google "(game) longplay" if you want videos without commentary.

It's mostly the same content with higher production desu

Attached: Megumin.jpg (820x691, 178K)

It's the exact same shit.
Taking a few swear words and blurting them out like a malfunctioning sound board while talking about his high school experiences with anime or some shit.

The podcast is the same too, but he brought on some other people that can tie a coherent sentence together.

you only just repeated what you said

any streamers here?

what do you stream?

Attached: zoomer.png (271x204, 104K)

>Considering streaming
>Toaster computer
>Afraid streams are being oversaturated after the amount of fuck ups Youtube has caused

Hey bro.
I was planning to stream Rape day, when it came out on steam.

I just read from the 50 threads about it that it's not coming to steam though.
It's a real shame, bro. That game would of brought in massive viewers.

I relatively recently sought out a DesertP stream after it being referenced in one of Panoots's streams.
And to my surprise, DesertP is actually not that bad of a streamer at all. Which really surprised me for some reason.

nerd

>tfw only like games from 2012 and before
>no one on twitch likes watching older games

>32
I thought he was older than that

I like Tim more

Attached: 29480419607_b6a753c718_b.jpg (1024x683, 136K)

Fuck Vinny, he's horrible, bad at games, and just overall depressive. Now V-Dub, that's a good streamer.

Attached: dijbuti4c4t11[1].jpg (541x340, 14K)

>censors "problematic" shit
but he called out a faggot tranny, remember DemEngineerz?

Simple and vine are good. I like Greekgodx, rtgame and sodapoppin too.

Every twitch streamer besides Northernlion, Jerma, and maybe Simpleflips is for autistic children

Streaming sounded fun just to be able to play and have a random dude or two to talk to, like a chat room, but holy shit the stream community is nothing but spouting shit memes and compaints.

There is some hidden army of nostalgiafags on twitch, looking to jump into someone's mario stream and chat about the time they fantasised about the day that Italian plumber visited them in their dreams to fuck them in the ass.
If you want to play older games, do it.

>Every streamer is bad! E-except for the ones I like
just own up to being a fuckin weirdo already, you aren't fooling anyone

Attached: buppp.jpg (300x168, 4K)

>what you said
But I've never spoken to you before that post.

Aurateur is great

I kind of like binyot, but he somehow sounds more and more depressed every day
Not that guy, but care to elaborate? I'm not that knowledgeable about vintage Vinesausages

>every simpleflips stream completely ruined by chat with dumb music memes and "daddy"

Pretty much all streams have Toxic chat. Simples chat is pretty middle of the road when it comes to its toxicity level

When they suddenly lose intrerest in trying and quit the game out of nowhere when you least expect it and no. I want fresh streamers not recorded ones that I can't taunt live.

Attached: Dosukebe Chat Lady Chisato-Chan.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

>Zoomer upset that Vinny makes too many boomer references for him to understand

>Northernlion
Stopping you right there. NL hasn't been good since he started playing Binding of Isaac.

you spend too much time on Yea Forums
go outside

CAREER

but he actively allows it by having it interrupt with donations and music

>Twitch shit
lmao, where are the mods? This shit needs to be outright purged.
/soc/ tier shit.

Been outside for 82 Hours this week. Its nothing great. I prefer playing online and taunting fucks that don't know me. Esp those that fail on Challenging platformers and ragequit.

Attached: toviorogers.jpg (752x1063, 155K)

I agree.

Vinesauce has been shit for a few years now. All he does now is make "funny" voices and play either weird-for-the-sake-of-weird unity games or bing bing wahoo.

Attached: je.jpg (480x640, 33K)

I remember him cutting down on chat fairly often.

If broteam taught the world anything, it's how much bank you can make by letting a chat full of wankstain memers ruin your stream with an obnoxious tts donation

more streamers should do it, makes streams more unpredictable. it's a shame most are scared to because you know someone just wants to write "nigger nigger jews did 9/10"

>twitch streamer watches youtube videos

Those Astroneer streams are pure comfy, just Vinny talking about nerd shit with two other people who share common interest. Mono is not annoying at all and the other guy called Dave is pretty chill too.

Joel did Planet Coaster? Don't you mean RCT? I thought only Vinny did Planet Coaster.

Official Podcast was legit the highlight of my week when I was working a couple months back. That, Tabletop Escapades, the Easy Allies Podcast and some downloaded Vinny and Joel streams was the shit.

I re-listened to Vinny's entire playthrough of Pokemon Moon before Let's go came out. Comfy as fuck.

Attached: [Asenshi] Little Witch Academia - 10 [2761C95B].mkv_snapshot_11.56_[2017.03.20_16.59.42].jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Wow it's almost like there's a subreddit for everything, including a Yea Forums subreddit

Dude, Ster is legit a giant in VR. When we were playing Pavlov he was tall as fuck.

Someone should find the ratio of Vinesauce fans to the people on the Vinesauce subreddit so we can see what percentage the community is reddit.

why are there so many fucking eceleb threads on Yea Forums all of a sudden, there's multiple up at any given time

fuck off back to reddít retards

lolol because we hate reddit right fellow 4channers

Most of the old guard streamers started on Yea Forums, before it turned into the shitfest it is today.

>Not linking the Discord, which is worse

>Reddit spacing
Someone fucked up

>Redditors LITERAL use Vinesauce as their fake friend
why am I not surprised?

Where the fuck in my post did I imply I disliked Reddit? While I absolutely do, nothing in my post indicated that. You seem like you're insecure about something.

Attached: Vinefags.png (640x564, 300K)

Thoughts on SuccinctAndPunchy?
youtube.com/watch?v=OrJDjLfgrWc

Attached: Great times.jpg (1082x560, 138K)

That happens to everyone, including everyone's oh so favorite Pewdiepie. I have a strong suspicion Vinny really gets annoyed and really hates seeing people say stuff like 'your streams saved me from commiting suicide'. Sometimes I wish we can go back to the old Vinny who got drunk and called people faggots and made jew jokes

I'm not saying Vinny is bad for having Redditors suck his dick, I'm just saying Redditors are pathetic for sucking his dick.

Attached: 1459271624718.jpg (241x272, 13K)

>Gets super upset and has to address the pic every time it's brought up without fail

Attached: 1491766554936.jpg (267x280, 10K)