First gameplay trailer tomorrow. Will it be able to be the S.W.A.T 5 we never got?

First gameplay trailer tomorrow. Will it be able to be the S.W.A.T 5 we never got?

Attached: 23562727.jpg (1080x1080, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6s8YngrVN3c
youtube.com/watch?v=LAFV5y58f20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will it kill R6S?

>reddit or not
no thanks

I just want a fun singleplayer tactical game.

You can run but you cant hide bitch

r6s already has aids
its a shitty game with a shitty community moderated and produced by shitty people

>Will it be able to be the S.W.A.T 5 we never got?
depends, if it opens the gate to R6fags refugees it will be shit

>HRT
fuck off tranny shills

R6S killed itself

Attached: ojX9Br4.png (416x572, 472K)

I love Siege and I love Raven Shield even more, but Siege is pretty much a hero shooter at this point with more of a focus on tactics and team coordination. I don't think Ready or Not is going for that market. They're obviously appealing more to the oldfags with the focus on singleplayer. They've said multiplayer will be there but will be more of an afterthought

I just hope it tries to be it's own thing and not asskiss R6S community.

>HRT
kek

No it didnt

Been in the mood for a tactical swat game lately. I have Swat 4 but I bought a new computer that has no optical drive so I can't play it. Been playing Rainbow Six 3 Gold Edition in the meantime, still holds up pretty good.

What about Ground Branch?

youtube.com/watch?v=6s8YngrVN3c

Well the game has 35 Million Players so no

This was announced fucking years ago, what the fuck they been doing?

We can only hope.

no it doesnt lmao

You're right, it's actually 45 million
youtube.com/watch?v=LAFV5y58f20

no
the game has been launched by 45 million accounts due to free weekends
its got like 200k active players

>years in development
>still looks like an asset flip
>gets regular updates
>with these player numbers

the devs have given themselves the ultimate JUST

Attached: Capture.png (701x91, 24K)

I tried it a while ago actually.
Very good customization and gameplay, however the lack of content made me refund it.
Once it gets a AI teammates and some more fleshed out levels and AI then I'll definitely pick it up.

>Heteropatriarchy Restoration Tactics

>19 views
>1 dislike
>0 comments

lol

It keeps happening

Attached: 1551234460362.jpg (671x818, 212K)

I just hope it'll be swat 5 esque.

Scuffed ARMA, and that's saying something considering how scuffed ARMA already is.

Attached: 1546970533627.gif (156x169, 368K)

>He fell for the no optical drive meme
Just get one they're like 17 bucks

It better not be another disappointing Unreal Engine IV shooter... After Squad, Post Scriptum, Insurgency and Ground Branch I don't think I can take it anymore...
The saddest part here is that Takedown RedSabre's kickstarter is what doomed the Ground Branch one that followed it.

Attached: ....jpg (684x453, 25K)

Hey man, Insurgency Sandstorm is alright.

Not him, but the game needs work and the devs don't actually seem competent in UE. I had fun with it (put in 200 hours already), but it has definitely gotten to their heads.

yeah thats about how many hours i have, kind of over it now

Not that user but I can download full games off Steam several times over faster than the time it'd take me to dig out old my old copy of Raven Shield and go through all of the discs for the installation. There's literally no reason to own a disc drive anymore

What about ripping DVDs to watch at full quality without disc? I use it for that now and then; I like having all my Simpsons episodes on hard disc with commentary etc.

I haven't come across any movie or TV show I've wanted to watch that wasn't already on a DDL/torrent site. I've never owned or collected DVDs anyway so I wouldn't have anything to rip

Sandstorm would be alright if it ran well, right now its just shit. NWI needs to take the money they made and hire someone with actual experience working with UE4

maybe some coop

Eh, I'm not really trying to convince you to buy one. Just pointing out that it serves a few uses for me, and the user I was replying to was unable to do something he wanted to do for lack of having one. And they're dirt cheap. Can't really think of a reason not to have one.

>fat cunt, supposedly SASR
>FN F89 light machine gun
>uses magazines instead of belts
I have never seen a franchise take such a step back before.

No
Maybe

I expect pretty visuals and a ton of jank.
I'm glad someone is trying though I can only play so much Siege and it doesn't fit the hole Raven Shield left.
I wanted Insurgency Sandstorm to tide me over but it needs more time in the oven.

Are you fucking stupid? 45 million players =/= 45 million active players.