Do you use a pad or stick when playing fighting games Yea Forums? Post them

Do you use a pad or stick when playing fighting games Yea Forums? Post them.

Attached: D08KnqCXgAATiMx.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 477K)

Either but i don't have anyone to play with, DDR is more my scene anyways.

I use a Hitbox personally

>dat forward neck posture

Attached: 1534963561147.jpg (234x235, 10K)

Ps4 pad. I have used the ps pad since tekken 3

Besides fighting games it's also pretty comfy for arcade style games

Attached: RD2_x360.jpg (3861x2574, 2.04M)

>SFV

ps4 controller because it's my brothers and I stole it so it was free.

Attached: ps1_asciiware_arcade_joystick[1].jpg (750x525, 135K)

Stick.

You wanna know how I know you're a nigger?

Yeah I use stick because it's fun.

Attached: DZJ4dXcU8AAiJww.jpg large.jpg (2048x1534, 535K)

I use a switch pro

>strawberries and water while gaming.
What the fuck are these guys healthy or some shit?

All jokes aside I use a pad and while I have to use a ps4 controller everywhere I go, I prefer the dpad on a switch pro controller. I wish I could get a stick and have the muscle memory for it though. Those things look so cool with the custom art and everything.

Enjoy going to arcades

What arcades?

This, he's gonna have back problems.

Good on you bud, keep having fun

Yeah, like that. I'd pay a good sum for a trap stick.

Stick brings me back to my youth playing in arcades so I will always go for that.

Hahahah look at that bald fuck, jesus.

I've lost 3 or 4 ps4 pads to tekken 7

the bowl of strawberries in a rice cooker bowl is the weirdest thing about this picture

From rage or just wear and tear?

my thoughts exactly and i think i have the same one.

No game gets me pissed off like tekken when i'm playing shit, being a kaz main in higher ranks is soul destroying when your execution is off.

Like those fatties eat those strawberries.... please. and at least take the leaf off em before you serve em so theyre clean to eat gaming so you dont get juice all over your fingers ffs.

>not giving up comfort later in life for the gamer power position now

you are not a true gamer

Not going to lie, the fancier sticks with pop out bottoms and side handles are tempting me but I can hold out.

Attached: 2619.jpg (3492x2619, 1.46M)

Looks good

>Kyphosis

>Do you use a pad or stick
no
>playing fighting games
no

Stick, my execution is still trash however.

GOLEM GOT YE GONE

yea i have a stick, the q4 raf qanba, got it for christmas, generally play fightcade with some european friends, street fighter 3rd strike and other fighters such as skull girls, often have people over just to dick around and play classic poverty arcade games.

put a 4lb spring in it tho cuz i was more used to the ms pac man spring feel and it needed to be man handled, the spring feels great and i also switched out the octo gate for a square gate.

took about a day of getting used to but definitely helped me out

comf thread

>fighting games

What the fuck do those switches at the top even do

yo thats the q4 right?

i have the red and black one

>joystick isn't on the crotch

>Not having the stick be his dick
You're not trying hard enough

i use a controller right-hand overhand

Q2

Not on me right now, but I have the classic Madcatz FS Pro stick, aka the 09'er special. It's honestly a really solid stick that lasted me years without any issues and it's easy to work with if I ever have to open it up. My only issue because I put custom art in it, dust seems to be building up if I don't use the stick frequently and it's a pain to clean.

rate mine Yea Forums.
no mods they aren't nude.

Attached: 41390525_2108200792546246_7818767407207415808_o.jpg (2000x1335, 634K)

based

Do you actually take it places?

Modded Qanba Drone.
I just wish they made a more premium version with similar materials like the Dragon or Obsidian but keeping the Drone form-factor

pics pls, drone is sexy af

Stick because I find them better for execution heavy stuff and more fun to play. I haven't got a picture since I'm on a work trip but for PC fightan I use Madcatz TE stick that came with SF4 release and for locals I have a Hori RAP4 w/ sanwa buttons because of TE stick's driver issues. I should probably someday buy one of those Brook PCB because that stick is sexy as fuck.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Let me answer that for him, no he don't

this
the poison one is still the best.

I use both. I use stick for anime fighters. I use pad for 6 button fighters and for DOA and SoulCalibur, I use stick for Tekken though.

no bully

Probably turbo