No way man, get you own SMT thread

No way man, get you own SMT thread

Attached: life stones.png (720x464, 452K)

Has anyone played Majin Tensei 2? I only did the first two maps but I'm just curious on any tips for later on in the game

What are the chances of an enhanced port of SMT4?

Attached: 1551871750414.jpg (630x601, 111K)

But IV with A's combat system would be kino

don't think that'll happen, cuase of the sprites, unless they remake the game from zero using smt v assets, in which case i'd rather have an smt 1 remake.

I'm surprised how much I'm liking the mobile game, I got Bayonetta right before the cutoff and apparently they're adding Dante soon

>Still nothing
Has Atlus finally forsaken us bros?

Attached: 1542996266892.jpg (1152x648, 95K)

my guess, is it is no longer a switch exclusive, and that's why they're delaying more info on it, and also why it wasn't on the last nintendo direct.

They literally always do this

It's coming to PS4

lol no

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

Never ever

you guys can laugh all you want but you know it's true, it's running on unreal engine 4 and atlus doesn't owe anything to nintendo, thus why their bringing their games to pc.

You'll be changing your tune once you fully realize what a fucking schlock of a game Dx2 is, even for a gacha.

I actually try looking up information about this game and I learn from the producer of the game, Kazuyuki Yamai, that the main theme of the game is going to be depict and sympathize with the "characteristics of the times", such as unemployment, unease about retirement, terrorism and nuclear weapons, and problems at home. It got it from Wikipedia and the SMT wiki. Take it with a grain of salt as I know the wiki can be sometime not very reliable.

Do I even have shoulders?

Yeah, you do.

This has to be bait

why? i'm dead serious here. the game is not gonna remain an exclusive.

Don't bullshit me!

You're sounding like those delusional Nintendo fans who were 100% convinced Persona 5R was coming to Switch.

What are some additions you would like to see in V? I think something similar to racial skills from DeSu would be pretty neat

Attached: 1531433808313.jpg (1087x848, 142K)

Hopefully not. SMT 1, 2 and Nocturne need remasters or ports way more.

Is this your first Atlus title or what

Can someone post the screencap after the trailer reveal? Shit was glorious

Attached: 1551616276263.png (581x573, 165K)