What happened to this guy?

What happened to this guy?

Attached: you_fucked_up_my_face.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/stats/723390/achievements
steamcommunity.com/id/BLACKM3SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they dinged up his dome

His face got fucked up.

YOU

SCREWED

YOU FOULED MY VISAGE

UUHHHHHH UHH MITCH PLEASE
UHH

so is this game canon because steam sells it?

what's the tl;dr on the story anyway?
he had to become big boss to create a distraction for freeman to easily escape?

tl;dr it's shit don't even try to bother with it

he disfigurated his facade

>tfw this is the only character in all of gaming I share a name with

Your name is faggot?

MITCH PLEASE DON'T FUCK ME UP I DID BAD I KNOW BUT IM SORRY

Some guy gets knife wounds from a crowbar from some random guy in a facility where he was sent in to murder literally everyone and vows revenge, the g-man says "hey dude sure" and hijinks ensue until that guy becomes Big Boss, but it turns out his second in command who was literally the least trustworthy and most suspicious guy the entire game was actually the guy who slashed his face with a crowbar, so he rapes him with a revolver, the end.

his mug has been mutilated

steamcommunity.com/stats/723390/achievements
steamcommunity.com/id/BLACKM3SA

Is there any vidya character as strong as Adam? He just took four .500 gut meatshots like fucking nothing and he still could stand still and talk

Attached: AdamHDTF.png (310x311, 108K)

*chick chick*

Sorry pal, gotta putcha down.

But wasn't it not even his fault that he attacked Mitch? They were supposed to kill Gordon and Mitch looked like him or something. Wasn't it literally just a big misunderstanding and the guy who fucked up his face had no idea it was one of his own guys?

No, the face-fuck-upper Adam knew perfectly well that it was Mitch he was attacking. He was acting on prescient information given to him by G-Man. The whole plot was a side bet by G-Man to eventually create a massive distraction for the Combine so that Half-Life 2 would be easier for Gordon Freeman.

Attached: i still have nightmares about that cat.jpg (505x574, 155K)

My sides