twitter.com/MaryJay92245534/status/1093208001740193792
youtube.com/watch?v=Jc_W2SOwlYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

on Yea Forums partying with DMC bros while laughing at shitposters

won what?

my heart

Everything.

my cock

How is DMC5 getting a high score a good thing tho? That just means journalists could get through the game and had mostly no issues with anything in it. I.e. it's a safe casual shit game. Then again you guys also like the micro transactions so I guess you wouldn't care even if they game literally made your console explode.

>journos playing through it once on either easy or normal and concluding their review on that
>meanwhile DMC bros will enjoy beating every single harder difficulty, of course including Dante Must Die
>everyone leaves happy
And you get to cry us all a river.

Attached: 1482302986795.png (199x342, 98K)

PC PRELOAD IS UP
>PC PRELOAD IS UP
PC PRELOAD IS UP
>PC PRELOAD IS UP

Playing dmc 3

Attached: dante.jpg (625x960, 88K)

>not using opencritic

>Finally pre loading on PC
IT HAS BEGUN

How come the review scores are so wildly different for each platform?

>/ourguy/ likes it
youtube.com/watch?v=mEWxAWLxq74

because metacritic is shit. Use opencritic

Pulling my devil trigger and laughing at discord trannies

Attached: 1549482294603.png (588x542, 308K)

ready for the press

Attached: oh jeez.png (202x188, 78K)

holy based

Hope the cameo system leads to more multiplayer options in future dmc games. We're going to hit a stylish singularity when multiple people can style together at once.

Attached: 1528942974851.png (511x1088, 775K)

High 80's is actually the perfect score for a niche game

Before Yea Forums even started shitposting this guy, I saw one of his Resident Evil videos pop up in my recommended and instantly, INSTANTLY knew it was a tranny. What's the red flag?

Cheers DMC bros!

Attached: 1550171968608.png (460x452, 202K)

So PC is a good port then? I already pre-ordered so I'm fucked anyway

denuvo shills

>up to 3 players
>maybe bloody palace will have 3 man co-op
>Dante, Nero and Vergil in the same room
How would this be even fair to the demons?

>yfw Capcom is having another redemption arc
>yfw this means that Capcom is going to fuck everything up again but the big question is when

Attached: 1425014132646.jpg (520x678, 69K)

>There are anons who died thinking DmC would be the last game in the series
Press F to pay respects to our fallen brothers.

Attached: terrible day for rain.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>leftist jurnos who cant finish Plants vs Zombies love it
Ye thats a GREAT indication.

F

Attached: sorry son, I need your arm too.png (945x945, 258K)

The real battle will be trying to out style the other two players.

Attached: hfgdsds.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

F

Attached: 1551495884746.jpg (200x225, 61K)

I fucking hate dmc

>Nero has a new move besides payline
What's the input?

Did any of you guys crack the HD old games? Did your controller work on them, because mine doesn't.

F

Attached: 54547.jpg (601x565, 28K)

>pc has the highest metascore because it excludes the outlier reviews
Man it pisses me off more than it should that one 6/10 drags the game away from a global 90. So fucking stupid.

RULES WITHOUT EXCEPTION LAST ETERNALLY

>Every series gets big-budget revivals and sequels with real marketing
>Except Mega Man who got a budget installment that takes no risks and didn't sell to anyone but diehards
>Will never get a true 3D Mega Man action platforming title or similar
I like Mega Man 11 but why the fuck do they do this. Series needs to reinvent itself and reach new audiences, the fact they released a game with "11" in the title is an instant turnoff to most

Attached: MegamixCrashMan.png (1508x664, 753K)

F

Attached: 1549348887627.jpg (531x431, 104K)

their redemption arc

And that review was made by a literal SJW cuck.

Attached: faggot.jpg (946x360, 58K)

>Xbox Score:88
Reminder that metacritic has yet to add the IGN review. Once it’s added, the Xboner score will be above a 90, and DMC5 will have two 90s on metacritic as well as an 89 on opencritic.

It'll turn out the monhun guy can't managed a fighting game and both MHW2 and SFVI will be fundemently flawed. Calling it

post pizza that you're going to get tomorrow

Attached: great-pepperoni-and-goat.jpg (550x413, 52K)

Sparda appears and says he wants to slap his kids' asses

I've been playing the DMC HD collection on PC, 1 played perfectly, 2 had some real weird issue where using the analog stick to move down would make Dante walk instead of running for some reason. I still have to play DMC 3 and 4

Because Megaman X9 will be the big budget Megaman game, and we know X9 is happening because of the new designs for X and co that Capcom keeps showing off.

Lady was useless in 3 and Trish a damsel in distress in 1.

Attached: D0uSDW3U4AEh0xu.jpg (680x670, 62K)

Rent free

>All these reviews showing Nero's DT and new arm

lol

Going to make my own on friday, planning on doing a chicken mushroom and some honey on it.

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 22K)

F

Attached: railroad savior.gif (624x335, 2.55M)

>X9
>Big budget
The only way this is acceptable is if it literally fixes the rest of that trainwreck series

Itsuno used a monkey’s paw. His game gets good scores, but the reviewers end up spoiling shit.

>Capcom redemption
>Can't make a fighting game worth shit
Zoomers, remove thyself

>SFVI will be fundemently flawed
it's been a decade since they released a good SF and even that had to wait for the turbo edition. Nothing out of the ordinary

It's more fun to think about what would happen if SFVI is good.

Man not even resetera is that stupid. I've not seen a single person who's not just a total retard hate on the game. Even journalists who were actively taunting DMC fans because DmC is "better" gave the game a positive review. The PCWorld reviewer was being a retard on twitter and yet he gave it a 9/10. I think anyone scoring the game lower than an 8 (which is a small amount) is fucking stupid

>guy
W-what

>redemption
>MHw - shit
>RE2 - meh
>can't comment on DMC V
>MM11 was shit
>fighting games all shit
Wow, nice redemption.

Give them time. With Ryozo at the helm, they're going to take back that crown too.

F

Attached: IMG_20190305_020721.jpg (242x368, 8K)

does the honey replace the pizza sauce?

That is an awfully sexy voice for a tranny

Here

Attached: 1549441813097.jpg (750x575, 65K)

A small price to pay, honestly. That review score is going to last far longer than the game being unspoiled.

AMEN

PLOT SYNOPSIS FOR NEWFAGS

DMC1
>A demon named sparda woke to justice and beat up demons n shit, was powerful
> A Detective, Dante meets a woman, Trish that looks like his dead mum who sends him to a REvil medival castle where he solves mysterious rituals (puzzles)
>a spooky knight appears several times and fights him, also the detective kills a bunch of big demons
>flocks off feather face youtube.com/watch?v=xtVQs5rJbbY
>the owners of the castle summoned a terrible diety that doomed them all, whom strikes down Griffith (whose lil successor you see in V, along with Nightmare and Fat Cat) and orchestrated it all, Moondust
>eventually learn the woman was working for Moondust, she tries to betray him but fails and Dante forgives her. oh yeah and Dante is the son of sparda
>kill the Knight who turns out to be his brother Vergil he thought was dead, get an amulet, ascend his sword into a super satan sword called sparda, looks cool but is worse than his lightning sword, go to hell and challenge Mundus, Trish dies
>kill Mundus, get a voice crack youtube.com/watch?v=xtVQs5rJbbY
>fly out in a biplane

DMC2
>Dante is really bored and edgy, in a depressed midlife drunk crisis
>works with a woman that finds out she is an artificial demon to kill a guy called Arius trying to summon Super Satan
>spends hours shoots everyone including a 30 minute shootout with a helicopter, does a cool trick with a coin to "sacrifice" himself
>defeats arius, youtube.com/watch?v=I7Y8WhHG6O0 , goes to hell, kills super satan, goes in deeper, kills more demons, comes out and is ok.
>terrible game, great fashion and music though

DMC3
>play it, its better this way

DMC4 + Anime Next

Someone explain these release times to me. Why is everything listed twice with different times and why the fuck does Europe get the game a day early but I have to wait till fucking midnight?
Europe/Asia/APAC Regions:
・Mar. 7th 4:00pm PST
・Mar. 7th 7:00pm EST
・Mar. 8th UTC (+0) 0:00am, midnight London
・Mar. 8th 8:00am HKT / China
・Mar. 8th 9:00am JST
・Mar. 8th 11:00am Australia (UTC +11)

North/South/Latin Americas:
・Mar. 7th 9:00pm PST
・Mar. 8th 0:00am (midnight) EST
・Mar. 8th UTC (+0), London 5:00am
・Mar. 8th 1:00pm HKT / China
・Mar. 8th 2:00pm JST
・Mar. 8th 4:00pm Australia (UTC +11)

The honey is drizzled at the end or else the whole thing will taste like sugary dog shit. Tomato sauce and the cheese then a little honey in the end for the finish. Plus that way if I hate it I only waste one piece.

GOTY
youtube.com/watch?v=XPRAw_WPw5E

I am interested to see if Capcom will continue to give him pretty much free reign over his projects.

It saddens me thinking about this. So much has happened to me between DMC4's release and now. I moved out of my parents' place, I lost my virginity, my grandpa died, our dog died I entered college, I graduated from college, I got a job etc. That probably goes for most people here as well. Yet in these 10 years, there are also people who played and loved this series just like we do, who couldn't make it to see this day.

F. On Friday I'll be stuffing my face with pepperoni pizza and a strawberry sundae for those we lost along the way.

Attached: 456547.gif (200x200, 674K)

AMEN

So when does the game drop on PSN? exactly at 12:00 am on the dot or the next day?

AMEN

Le epic reddit metascore that only LITERAL faggots care about

Attached: soiboi.gif (413x243, 51K)

Midnight EST

AMEN

Fuck I pre-ordered the worst version.

>DMC has never had loads of difficulty settings including DMD which most people never even touch let alone get through
You can stop pretending and go back now.

Pre load for DMC5 now up on PC, get to it ladies.

Attached: 1548205925207.png (800x600, 353K)

le onions reddit fag journo seethe based cringe redpill literally kino zoomer boomer doomer

can you say anything else?

Graphically it looks very nice but the game play and action look soooooooooooo slow

I'm in Canada, would the time still be the same as the US PSN store?

BASED

Anime

>theres a little girl who wants to fuck dante but is too young, grows up to be 18 in DMC5
>theres a detective who gets literally blacked in DMC5
>dante is in debt and he needs (You)r help to waste money on pizza, alchohol and expensive fashion, fucking Italians

DMC4
>a lil boy named Negro (Negro is correct) has a qt Japtalian gf, goes to church with her but is a punk
>one time sees the Pope giving a speech, then Dante jumps in and kills the pope (he survives)
>Negro has a devil arm and runs around killing shit till he finds out the church is actually the demons
>awakens super powers by eating Yamato from DMC3, but his gf sees him and thinks Negro is a demon
>goes to save her and fights her brother Credo in a cool fight youtube.com/watch?v=3WaHi5MSoXk
>Dante kicks Negros ass, Negro jobs to Demon Pope who takes yamato (and also has Sparda that trish gave to him to get dante off his ass ) leading to demon portals opening and killing hundreds and also Credo dies
>Dante goes out and closes demon portals, does this skit youtube.com/watch?v=ySY5YMoBp7c
>throws yamato to nero through a giant statues chest
>Nero has to play that one shitty dice game that you cant win unless you roll a perfect number near the end so he can save the day
>also he gets back w his gril

seething

AMEN

BASED

AMEN

>no argument
Like clockwork.

Imagine the scores if Bloody Palace was Day 1 and if the faces didn’t look RE Engine Ugly

Attached: EDB6324F-E485-4E22-9378-05060313DD35.png (371x416, 168K)

Pc players are desperate for good games so on average their metacritic is higher

big F

imagine if bloody palace had a creator mode and workshop support with enemy spawners

my wallet

I've come to really fucking despise these particular fags on Yea Forums that try to put literal whos on a pedestal just because they happen to be Japanese. I think "rockstar developer" culture that spawned from the 90s is alright, but you fucking faggots take it to a whole new level.

>Remember all those threads for almost 10 years asking if he would be back
>mfw this is the best timeline

Attached: 1383427020311.jpg (380x368, 25K)

seething Dantecuck

Is this Morrison's origin story?

imagine if bloody palace had co-op

everything's cyclical. all we can do is bask in this resurgence of quality games until that time inevitably ends.

how big is her dick?

Keep trying to desecrate it you gigantic faggot

AMEN

>Implying the people reviewing would even try BP

Ryozo is the mastermind behind monhun, and the biggest reason why monster hunter has remained a consistently great franchise, even through capcom's dark patch. If you don't know who that is, that's your problem, dipshit. He's become the head of capcom's fighting game division, and he's not just a random mook.

PC WINS AGAIN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Attached: tumblr_oge9uhXBwg1u3ev8zo6_400.gif (400x225, 1.36M)

DMC is not niche

I respect the blazing get but I ain't reading any of that garbage

>tfw V has come too

Attached: 1473985961327.png (682x768, 386K)

>Yea Forums has cum: 2

amen

Doesn't surprise me you lack the mental capacity to read 3 sentences.

When Capcom makes MML3, all is forgiven. The last 2 years have been a very nice start though.

How small is your dick?

I'd assume, no clue though

I'm so sorry Joe. I'm Vidya /bro/ died in November 2 years ago, tossed though the windshield of his car less than 30 seconds from his home. I remember when the first DMC1 demo came out with RESIDENT EVIL CODE: VERONICA X, and we didnt even touch that game because DMC was so fucking good even as a demo. He died thinking DmC reboot was it; he never got to know the glory that is DMCV. I will carry on for you Joe. I will carry on.

No, fuck you. MML3 will doom Mega Man. It will only be bought by all 3 of you faggots and we will never ever get a chance at a true 3D Mega Man. I hope Capcom is smart enough not to listen to you

Why does she look so happy?

Attached: nigo.jpg (3840x2160, 1.33M)

AMEN

B-b-but Barry told me it will be a blunder?

Attached: based.png (508x280, 97K)

Because its a good game

Capcom's other venture into 3D mega man was X7, and we know how that turned out. Legends at least is a good formula they can use.

bad dragon of course

Attached: 1538086271557.jpg (500x494, 18K)

the uncanny abomination face

Legends is a formula that's completely outdated and I don't say that often. It's from a time when kicking a can around a 3D space was something to behold. They can do so much more now without shackling themselves to a niche sub-series of an already niche IP

AMEN

Maybe your faggot friend should have worn his faggot seatbelt

S

>tfw no turbo
My only issue with the game

Attached: 4k.jpg (3840x2160, 944K)

God this scene is so so good. Watching brothers stand-off with their Majin DT on is fantastic. How could Nerolet ever compete.

Attached: Capture.png (1367x770, 2.5M)

Wow nice product placement crapcom

>no turbo
oh shit, If its as slow as no turbo DMC4 i'll have serious problems with this

AMEN

Anyone?

>game that Yea Forums doesnt like gets below a 90
>LOL BLUNDER OF THE YEAR ANYTHING BELOW A 90 IS SHIT LMAO
>game that Yea Forums likes gets an 86
>THE RESULTS ARE IN ITS GOTY
???

>game that Yea Forums doesn't like gets above a 90
>LOL PAID SHILLS BOUGHT REVIEWS
???

Have we seen how V's executions look in the second half of the game yet? They said they would change.

by bitchslapping both of them with Buster?

youtube.com/watch?v=CNFoFNcd1Ws
How do I get a Dante bf, Yea Forums?

Attached: Smooth Criminal.png (503x571, 431K)

I'll answer if you answer me

How do i get a Lady gf?

Attached: 1551655032760.jpg (1024x1022, 143K)

F for your bro

Hi, Barry!

Has nothing to do with fighting games. The people that know how to make them are long gone now, or work at SNK, Namco, or ArcSys

AMEN

AMEN

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TURBO MODE
IM GETTING A FUCKING REFUND

Attached: CkXcMDLWgAAPFX_.jpg (500x336, 21K)

>Nico acts like hot shit around nero
>Become spaghetti factory when meeting dante
She's literally Yea Forums incarnate

AMEN

Attached: 1551240592492.png (700x690, 1.13M)

Barry is now pretending to be a sonygro

absolutely pathetic, what the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Shut up gramps, no Monster for you tonight.

Attached: Shut_up_gramps.png (1398x749, 2.05M)

how many missions does dante have

>How could Nerolet ever compete.
By being the main character. Nero with base DT trumped both these guys lol

AMEN

It's small. Like, probably smaller than yours.

Ah, men.

Attached: 1551685410920.gif (303x303, 813K)

Hows that remake machine treating you?

since when is sub-90 good?

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I
I LAUGH LAST BECAUSE YOU CAME TO DIE
THE DAMAGE DONE THE PAIN SUBSIDES
AND I CAN SEE THE FEAR CLEAR WHEN I LOOK IN YOUR EYES

>Doesn't know
user, there are even videos out there

Attached: 1547612455318.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

A-AMEN

F

*guitar riff*

OH NONONONONO DMCbros! WERE WE TOO COCKY?

youtube.com/watch?v=1z-rW0Ztqno

>just ordered and ate an entire 40cm pizza in like 15 minutes
Wew lads, think I'm gonna die

>Nico has a Gladius in her van
Neato

Attached: 1536044085804.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

The decade long operation CUHRAZY

Amen

F

That's a nice touch

I wonder how it looks with 3 exceed pips

>hold
Really? I would've prefered double forward.

IS IT WORTH IT
WHAT WENT WRONG
SHOULD YOU BUY

question unrelated to this game specifically:
Why do all characters in games from Japan have those weird metrosexuall haircuts and "wet" look?

The answer is guns

Attached: DkPb6DMU8AAz2Rd.png (860x1200, 695K)

My money

AMEN

DMC WASN'T JUST KILLED, IT WAS MURDERED!

It acts like a normal attack, so it can only use 1 pip max

My only complain is the design for Vergil Majin doesn't change much from the Kaneko design. I like the Kaneko designs, but since Dante's DT and Majin changed a lot Vergil's versions should have changed a lot too

How does it feel not being the main character anymore, gramps?

Attached: nerodmc4.png (300x300, 153K)

>using metacritic
>ever
I don't understand you people

DEAD WEIGHT

The true gamers heart

What's your opinions on jets deep dish? I got a coupon but ive only ever had their thin crust

Attached: 20190306_142336.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

Amen.

Attached: Local Man Ruins Everything.jpg (625x980, 284K)

That would fuck with Streak. This way you can use Streak or Split to buffer an approach after knocking enemies away

We need more drawfriends in this thread. Let’s shoot ideas on what should be drawn bros

>tfw you are a pc player and know this is the really truth

>He hasn't seen BASED Nero DT, Samanosuke style.

AMEN

Right? The dude couldn't even articulate his argument beyond "shit, meh, i'm retarded". The absolute state of these niggers.

Amen.

Nero and Kyrie making love while Lady watches eagerly through a window

Attached: Lady likes what she sees.jpg (483x428, 61K)

>saw the one 6/10 score it has on metacritic
>clicked "read full review"
>"But Dante and Nero aren’t the only ones here. Lady and Trish return, and watching these two women, who have been typically portrayed as just as capable and powerful as the men of these games, relegated to damsels in distress with zero agency of their own or chances to shine is more than disappointing, it feels disrespectful"
I'm a little mad

AMEN

A review like that was inevitable

Nero & Vergil bonding while Wesker & Jake get jealous that they don’t have a relationship as good as them

Don't be. No one takes these "people" seriously anymore.

Lady and Dante will get only daughters.

Attached: T42KwRt.jpg (500x600, 51K)

F

Attached: DsuUDyVU4AEwYoY.jpg (290x220, 13K)

more accurate to the canon would be something like

god: yeah the one reading this is my child
satan: oh yeah?
god: yeah
satan: okay well kill his entire family and cut off his dick and if he types amen to this post he's your child
god: lol ok

weeeeell... seeing as it isn't fortnite it still sucks desu

Sparda & Dracula hanging out casually with Lisa & Eva. Or Vergil putting on the Faust hat in secret

>Vergil treat Nero like an extension of his fight vs Dante
>Dante just take a nap waiting for the family of dead weights to settle their drama
>Vergil's entire reaction to the DT is "curious" and "interesting" while Nero REEEEEEEE throughout
>Dante and Vergil continued to fight in hell anyways

Attached: 1526720060289.webm (1280x720, 1016K)

F

>implying they will not have a son to rival Nero

Ouroboros man

Attached: Z1VCKHp.jpg (566x508, 30K)

Playing through DMC4 now when does Nero get new weapons?

Attached: 1551894420028.png (418x330, 17K)

I like it takes a lot of queues from the Kaneko design. The side horns for Dante's Majin could also kinda work as extensions of his DMC3 DT.

>that one shitty dice game
just use the buster when the number you want is at the top

Attached: 1446051192236.jpg (474x429, 21K)

Cameo system prioritizes friends, so post them profiles.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055751468/

AMEN

Attached: knights-templar.jpg (645x403, 62K)

Anyone with a god damn mind knows that these fuckers will never take Nero seriously.

>DMC: got a sequel
>Bayo: got a sequel
>God of War: got a sequel
>Ninja Gaiden: MIA
This is not fair Ninjabros

Attached: 1354083704784.png (640x753, 27K)

Amen

Sekiro will crush this

Do you really want a NG without the original team user? That’s how we got the mess that was 3

AMEN

Maybe when Koei gets off its ass, stops making Dynasty Warriors and whales stop buying DoA DLC.
Begone, Barry.

Sekiro maybe? I'm buyin both dmc5 and sekiro.

Guess who you're friends with now. (^:

Attached: DEAD WEIGHT.png (488x410, 465K)

DmC got an 85 so we won.

AMEN

PC MASTER RACE

Amen

Rip joe
F

AMEN

Stop pitting two different games, retard.

>That would fuck with Streak.
And shuffle doesn't?

A NG now would be hollow joke of a game. And current KT would abuse the shit out of it's desperate fanbase to charge arm and leg for dlc.

>when does Nero get new weapons

he doesn't

You'll get yours eventually. We DMCfags learned patience is key

Attached: dante.jpg (1277x725, 390K)

What happened to the original team?

>God of War: got a sequel
With the direction it takes, I have a mixed feeling about it, to be honest.

F.

Attached: 787867.jpg (640x480, 32K)

>Dante returns from hell
>We find out that shortly before 5 he and Lady did the deed
>We find out Lady gave birth to fraternal twins
>Now Dante has to learn to be a father to both a boy and a girl
>We find out Mundus had more kids besides Berial
>One of them kidnaps the kids
>Mom and Daddy to the rescue
I just came up with DMC6 story

>Sekiro maybe?
That's Tenchu with a Souls skin

any more auntie dante pictures?

ArcSys is dead too, those licensed games made them realize that the money is in dumbing down their games. Get ready for the new GG with 2 buttons and dust.

oohhhh i want a mobile version!

>And current KT would abuse the shit out of it's desperate fanbase to charge arm and leg for dlc
Judging from DOA6 and it’s horrible PR department, they can’t even rely on that anymore. The sales just came out and they are abysmal

What is the point of this thread then? DMCV won in contest with 1(itself) contender?

Dante's Majin is literally based on Kaneko DMC3 design though

Attached: Female_dante_by_uchiha43-d3a1si2.jpg (848x1200, 404K)

Can't wait for Denuvo to get btfo again and pirate this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=mEWxAWLxq74

The final verdict is out!

I don't know how anyone could possibly ignore their character arcs and what happened to them throughout the game. Trish presents herself as an absolute badass, she almost killed Dante while he was fighting Nightmare and her capture doesn't even last that long, she easily breaks free and shows that she was still just as capable. Lady in 3 is presented as capable throughout the entire game, just not on the same level as Dante and Vergil. Even then, she ends up finishing off Arkham in probably one of the most emotional scenes in the series. She got her revenge, but it almost completely broke her to do so. It was probably the most human thing ever displayed by the series. You don't have to have a female character winning the day to be strong. They just have to be presented in a realistic fashion, capable in their own way and while showing that they can be vulnerable, since it's those vulnerablities that make us human and relatable. The pay off was well worth it too, since Lady gets to tell Nico that if he just went in looking for revenge against Vergil for cutting off his arm, he would never forgive himself. Even if he's scum, he's still his father. It's something that makes me appreciate Lady all the more and what she means for the series and it's themes of family.

Your momma's ass

based and amenpilled

Unreal bro. I don’t think Yea Forums is ready for the likes of you

Oh
bummer

Attached: 1551005691639.gif (306x199, 34K)

While I am glad the game is doing well, and is well recieved, as a die-hard DMC fan, I still wish this metascore shit would fuck off. For every game. I don't need its approval to validate my purchases.

Dante does

>Dante's DT and Majin changed a lot
Its head is literally Kaneko Rebellion with a pair of horns.

Lil' Shadow

Attached: 1522004891464.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

>think you can beat me
>not in a million years
sasuga capcom

Just a day anons, we have a duty to see this through

I will forget THIS devil's power. AMEN!

youtube.com/watch?v=k-weSxGGzxY
>crewcut narrates DMC history

He took some notes

Attached: 1551536173890.jpg (262x263, 9K)

>mfw never eat pizza and strawberry sundae with qt3.14 demon bf with a huge dick

Attached: DwMYBMkWkAAhhE9.jpg (430x357, 26K)

F for them all, and I hope they can at least be happy wherever they are.

Attached: 1550113177438.jpg (273x273, 17K)

DSD is really good tho.

>yeah this game, I didnt enjoy it too much, its too button mashy, its alright
>big fat AUTO in the corner
:thoughtful emoticon:

holy shit

Amen

That review is shit but I am annoyed Lady and Trish arent playable. Its probably my only major gripe with the game

Attached: maxresdefault_by_popdood-dby29tm.jpg (620x349, 77K)

Cool

Attached: 5243.jpg (457x431, 119K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 54757.jpg (1669x843, 252K)

what the fuck is his secret

Metascore is to lure in more players who is yet looking for the entry of DMC. Its good for the franchise as a whole. I welcome it.

My ass, my heart and my wallet

But Lady is also into voyeurism

Attached: 72066339_p10.jpg (600x852, 163K)

He is the third part of Vergil.

Catto is no longer fatto?

If anything with the secret ending they pretty much making clear the will be DLC

So is Drive still in?

>I am annoyed Lady and Trish arent playable
I'm more annoy by the fact that they look like shit.

He is secretly mundus

Both Dante and Vergil were on their knees and tired before Nero had arrived.

Yes, back to forward

D-D-Don't say it Dante. Please no AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Attached: 1535534174125.jpg (720x720, 123K)

I wouldn't be suprised

Attached: 1451237952839.png (600x652, 180K)

AMEN!

Holy fuck Nero actually bodies Dante and throws the "dead weight" comment back at him, how will Dantefags recover?

Nips finally rediscovered their national pride. DMC almost died in the west, Resi almost died catering to the west, Dead Rising was butchered by a western studio. Time to bring it all back

>Nero is strong enough to stand toe to toe with Dante and Vergil
>Because of this the two brothers fuck off to hell and proceed to autistically fight each other over and over again without even eating.
Jesus Christ, the Sparda bloodline autistm is too strong. Will Nero ever become this autistic?

Attached: kek 2.jpg (441x384, 46K)

Don't how to feel about that. I thought it'd be hold the attack button like 3. Guess I'll just have to try it and see.

Crewcut is Itsuno
At any instant, he could have stopped the invasion and erased Vergil, but it wouldnt be stylish

Every the most chrazy idea user ever came up to in dmc thread became real.
Bike-weapon? done
Crew-cut is an actial character? yep
Patty is in the game? she is in
It feels like that devs browsed Yea Forums while making the game

Attached: AHEM.jpg (268x326, 26K)

>PC score is the highest
DMC5 is the most based video game in existence.

Even after fighting Nero, Vergil still claimed he could go for more. I wonder if Nero's mom got the taste of that amazing stamina as well.

how many missions per character?

It's a gift and a curse. As the industry has shown us over and over, a successful company is not guaranteed to put out a good game. An up and coming company, or one that needs to kiss ass to win back a fanbase is more likely to strive to deliver a quality product. Of course that's no hard fact either. I'm riding the Capcom redemption arc train, but I don't expect it to last forever. Be nice if it did tho.

Who's the dead weight now, huh?

Man. Back in 2013 I thought we were stuck with the reboot forever

> shitposters when they get motivated by all the dmc5 threads

Attached: real life memes.webm (816x460, 761K)

I haven't been on the internet all day and come home to see this, bretty gud
F

Attached: sad_Lady.jpg (1639x1049, 309K)

Holy fucking pwned

Nico is adorable

Amen, thank you sweet Jesus for letting me live to play DMC5

so did they finally make a good PC version or am I cursed to play DmC for eternity because it's the only one with free camera movement?

Attached: 1551700884691.jpg (757x1200, 145K)

Both of them can kick Nero's ass if they wanted but there's no reason to do that shit because Nero is their boy.

They did actually. Multiple times in fact

amen

>devs browsed Yea Forums while making the game
We know there were shills here and I'm willing to bet matt was here too
Last saturday shirrako was posting spoilers on Yea Forums and itsuno tweeted out a little after that about not playing it until release date.

Amen

Meatlovers or buffalo chicken ranch?

Attached: 20190306_144110.jpg (3024x1585, 2.28M)

Rather quickly apparently. Dante pretends to be knocked out just to see the fight between Nero and Vergil. Dante makes fun of Vergil for losing and Vergil just says 'interesting' and 'I can still fight'. Nero gets laid out later with a double backhand by his dad and uncle so it's kinda moot.

Keep making excuses dude. You fags keep wanting to downplay Nero and deny him a spot among the other protagonists but this game is literally about him clawing his way out of Dante's shadow, it's in his theme song. Get over it

ITTY KITTY

Pc version is pooly optimized and has lots of drops.

PC version is the best one since Capcom games are made on PC and ported to consoles.

Unsurprisingly, people play Japanese games for the Japanese feel to them. If I wanted to play a western styled game, I would purchase one from the myriad western studios. Inafune might be legitimately retarded to steer cashcom towards westernization.

So the ONLY secret weapons are Kalina Ann 1?

That's so lame....

AMEN

This

People who claim Vergil was holding back are delusional. It does more disservice to Vergil's character than the idea that Nero could surpass him, this is the series biggest autist we're talking about. Same guy who would have killed his own brother without hesitation, let alone some bastard child he doesn't know

Meat lovers by far if you want to keep your body right. Buffalo ranch will fuck you up with all the dressing they will put on it

>toxic masculinity
what the fuck? Is this person just spewing out buzzwords to sound smart? Nero never fucking pervs on Lady at any point, he acts pretty indifferent to her when he rescues her and she's naked. It's Nico who sort of playfully flirts with her/comments on her body, wouldn't these idiots be all over that because "omg yaaaas lesbian kweens!"?

Attached: Icant.jpg (422x500, 117K)

AMEN

Dude from digital foundry said it was great on his twitter so im thinking kino is on the menu for us

>Xbox Score : 88
>PS4 Score : 86
If that would be a score of a westerner game there would be millions of threads saying it is a flop

not worried about framerate but control scheme
allow me to use the mouse to control the camera so I don't have to lock on to shit like a dumb consoletard

Attached: 1551700499693.jpg (4093x2417, 710K)

UNGA BUNGA

>Is this person just spewing out buzzwords to sound smart?
Yes
What else would you expect out of a game journalist?

Hey we are bros

That's true. Plus I'm sore right now and could probably use the meat

Getting a cheap huge ass supreme from Costco on Friday and a case of beer.
Pretty hype, lads.

Absolutely SEETHING

was there another stream?

Imagine trying to be this much of a contrian

Attached: 1520879220131.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

MODS

Controls are similar to DmC, so there's that

The meat will also heal up your soreness due to the mass protein, letting you recover quicker. So that’s pretty much the best option out of what you listed

AMEN

I'm gonna miss you

Attached: 1550007796683.png (520x390, 88K)

>DMC without lock on
want a launcher button with that too?

Attached: bdragon.png (1908x1080, 2.69M)

His lines pretty much indicate that he just found Nero interesting, he isn't even drained with the fight and goes down to hell fighting with Dante and demons right after

>namefagging

>Nero gets laid out later with a double backhand by his dad and uncle so it's kinda moot.
It's very clearly Japanese slapstick at that point. Shonenshit 101. It's not an indication that Nero isn't just as strong (or stronger) as either of them, especially not when they both punched him. It's a sucker punch played for laughs

Based

I don't think he was holding back, but I doubt he was 100% serious and going for the kill. Vergil went through a lot of things through the game. Just listen to his dialogue right before and after. He was more concerned with ending up the fight on top and didn't stop because he couldn't go on. It's not like Vergil 2/3.

AMEN

>only 88-86
>can't even hit 90

top kek what a shit game

>Is this person just spewing out buzzwords to sound smart?
Their game Journos, so yes
youtube.com/watch?v=B90frJAHoB8

I'm so happy and at the same time sad that i can only play in May once i upgrade my PC.

Attached: 15518793238030.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>game is only 10 hours long
i expected more. it'll be over before you even know it.

Attached: 1546348966088.jpg (662x651, 44K)

The camera does do that low angle shot on Lady to take in her nude body with Nico, but at the end of the day who fucking cares? Dante gets sexualized quite a bit across the series as well, these games like to adhere to a 90s aesthetic, which was big on showing beautiful people looking sexy. As long as biology exists, sex appeal isn't getting cancelled, I wish these retards would understand that. They should bitch about a more equitable approach so both sides get a taste, not a complete disarmament.

give nerofag a break
he made an user happy with a dmc5 gift

Attached: 1549911633584.png (305x510, 352K)

I guess it was a """"""suckerpunch""""""" when Nero jobbed in the garage too.

>game is only 10 hours long
Good, DMC 1 took me 4 hours to beat.

she spills her spaghetti around Nero a little bit too, she was just better at hiding it

Attached: flustered_nico.jpg (1671x1080, 414K)

There is no time to think about if it's lame or not when you are dual-wielding two Kalina Ann.

Back in 2017 having Fun with vidya again playing RE7
Who knew Capcom Just need to cut the canuck SJW Studio to improve soo much?

Attached: images (26).jpg (650x400, 38K)

It’s the truth. Rewatch the cutscene that took place after Dante v Vergil. Before they DT, both Dante and Vergil were on their knees. There’s also the fact that Dante had fought Vergil right after beating Urizen.
Vergil wasn’t holding back against Nero, but it’s not like Vergil was in top form prior to fighting Nero. Yeah, Nero managed to crawl out of Dante’s shadow and earned his respect, but that doesn’t mean Nero can beat a fresh Vergil or Dante.

Anyone got footage of DMD Vergil?

>The beginning of the game that sets of Nero's quest to grow stronger and match Dante
Do you know what an arc is?

Replaying is the entire point of the series, and it's the longest
One of the longest of the genre too unless you count Nier A

Not holding back but fucking exhaust from autistically fighting with his brother. To top it off, the game shows that as autistic as Vergil is he actually adore Nero in his own way.

THE ROLLS DON'T LIE

Attached: if5.png (1556x764, 1.12M)

ahhhhhhhh men penis inside me

Stylish action games are meant to be replayed.

He also posted pics yesterday

Attached: 1551586228293.jpg (644x422, 69K)

amen

>a DMC game is short
WOAH

No. They just haven't been found out.

I know but the giveaways ended so he's basically doing this for attention

lets not forget why he shouldn't keep the name

Attached: from SSS to D.png (2231x1744, 1.28M)

F

Attached: Anon in FEEL.jpg (650x842, 320K)

so? doesn't mean you need to namefag
if you want attention go to reddit

>Yeah, Nero managed to crawl out of Dante’s shadow and earned his respect, but that doesn’t mean Nero can beat a fresh Vergil or Dante.
Jesus. Nero is going to have to let them get a nap in and then suplex both of them at the same time before you fanboys will give him any credit, and then you'll just be right back here bitching about Itsuno mary sue favoritism. Fuck you obstinate power level niggers

long game gub
short game bad

Except he got knocked back a few feet and considering these dudes have super strength there's very little 'slap stick ' about it. I do think that Nero's DT is as strong as either tho. Though I doubt Itsuno will ever give him a Majin.

>90s aesthetic, which was big on showing beautiful people looking sexy
That's not a '90s aesthetic; that's an almost-every-recent-decade-up-until-the-2010s aesthetic.

The final pinnacle boss of Capcom Redemption Arc is Dragon's Dogma 2.

EuroCHAD here. DMC5 comes out 1:00 in the morning my time.
Do I go to bed early and play in the morning or do I stay up for the release and play for a couple of hours before going to bed.
Help me, enlightened anons.

Attached: vergil smile.jpg (574x574, 53K)

I need a bit of help. I got an AMD graphics card to replace my melted one and it had the code promo for RE2 and DMCV, the thing is, nothing on the box nor the receipt have anything resembling said code. How do I go about redeeming this?
I'm planning on buying it for PS4 anyway and just want the code to give to someone in these threads or on steam.

Attached: 1530502593162.jpg (1024x721, 128K)

Exploded with laughter at the
>DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT!
The lads are back.

Nero really is an unga character

Blocked

I spoiled game for myself, and i was surprised how great was Nico in it, and i hated her before.

Revengeance is like 6 hours
Bayonetta is 8
DMC1 is 3

The game is meant to be replayed in higher difficulties, where you will get stuck for 6 hours getting gud at the vergil fights

Urizen battle 3 was pretty cool, I like how fast and fluid he moved despite his size when most Giants bosses just throw their weight around.
I seriously didn't expect him to do kicks and uppercuts.

Who /workingonfriday/ here?
;_;

Attached: 1534068254131.jpg (500x486, 23K)

The one when he eats the fruit?

Its why capcom LA doesn’t get much attention now, which is a good thing. Just let the Osaka branch handle shit

It comes out 9 pm PST in the US. Switch time-zones if you want to play it.

that is a healthy amount of time for a DMC game, their main draw is replayability and DMD is the best part of it imo

So that "leaker" from a week ago claiming the game was shit and nocontent was wrong?

>game journalists complaining about fanservice with Trish and Lady
>when this exists twitter.com/etdragonpunch/status/1082076447504658432
>when Dante looks like pic related

Attached: dont smoke kids or youll get lung cancer.jpg (684x950, 145K)

I'd love DD2 but the final redemption game needs to be a fighting game.

I just don't get the point they're trying to make. They specifically mentioned Nero's character and then the objectification of Lady. It's just misleading because it might lead someone who's reading it and not seen those scenes to believe that Nero was being kind of a perv to Lady or making moves on her/sexual comments to her in that scene, when he's actually pretty respectful towards her.

Attached: nero_and_lady.jpg (1597x1020, 508K)

F

Attached: 1529592700843.jpg (600x600, 356K)

They don't load the redemption code until launch day. I had to wait a couple of hours after RE2 officially launched for that code as well, so it doesn't always immediately release.

how is it that I have gained the ability to tell if a voice is a tranny or not

Yes, Urizen(Negro)

Attached: 1551757648659.png (1366x770, 1.15M)

Post the kid that got Judgement Cut mid post

I don't remember that one. Source?

GUYS
IT"S PRE-LOADING

Attached: japaneseanal.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Itsuno mistake for making him too much like Dante, to be honest. Nero is basically a mini Dante in DMCV and their similarity is annoying like if Dante is playable then just fucking cut Nero off, man.

Me, but it's okay, it's thanks to that money I got to buy DMC5.

Attached: 1551877822026.jpg (1645x1080, 648K)

>Barry gets buttblasted by KH3 turning out good.
>Tries to cling on by holding on that while KH3 was good it wasn't overall mindblowing.
>DMCV comes and fully obliterates him.

Today is a happy day...

Got a link to the fight, I can't find shit

AMEN

Girl fanservice good
Boy fanservice bad

New series story summary video from the main DMC channel:
youtube.com/watch?v=k-weSxGGzxY

Apparently 2 happens before 4.

Attached: 1537492791120.gif (256x192, 346K)

El Grande Negro
URIZEN

THEY'RE NOT DEATH, user! THEY'RE HAVING A CURAZY PARTY SLAYING DEMONS ON THE OTHER SIDE WITH SMOKING SEXY STYLE! F!

Attached: c6d.png (680x492, 451K)

> some user may be watching me play from a distant part of the level

the pressure

Attached: schwitzen.webm (986x720, 2.62M)

don't forget this

Attached: naked_bui.png (1206x761, 660K)

When men look attractive it's a power fantasy. When women look attractive it's sexist objectification.

>Not taking off work, and using national womans day as an excuse

Attached: 1504139070499.png (448x455, 324K)

Attached: SCHUM'd.png (800x800, 619K)

Get over it. Nero is strong and few are doubting it, but saying he can roll BOTH Dante and Vergil when circumstances in the cutscenes dictate others wise is stupid

Nero - 8 mandatory, 2 optional
V - 4 mandatory, 2 optional
Dante - 7 mandatory, 1 optional

This, but unironically.

Darksiders Death receiving V in the afterlife with a brofist

This is likely the only time The Guardian will ever be based.

Attached: 457547.jpg (853x769, 130K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS SECRET Yea Forums

HE IS FUCKING NARRATING DMC HISTORY, HE DID TAKE SOME NOTES

inb4 a dlc campaign of him or him becoming DMC6 antagonist

Attached: 1526541591459.png (800x456, 382K)

The difference is people you're a fag without you even having a name

what's wrong? aren't you stylish?

Attached: 1470797284560.png (500x509, 310K)

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN SONY LOST HAHAHA

AMEN

Amen

AMEN

Vergil was definitely testing Nero's limits in their fight
>Curious
>What kind of power is this?
>Interesting

>no coatless alt costume for daddy Vergil like the one he had in 3
I'm just a little mad to be quite honest

Attached: 1529608819167.jpg (475x636, 26K)

>missions where you meet up and style together
not gonna lie, I'm going to be replaying those the most.

Attached: 1542489336129.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

AMEN

>being this mad

Yeah they fucked up because Matt and Itsuno stayed multiple times that 2 was the last installment and canon timeline, then V takes place after 2

KH3 is shit tho.

Nero is his own character, their similarities begin and and at their jokey one-liners.

Nobody is denying Nero’s growth as everbody would agree that Nero is in a better than his end-of-DMC4 self, and it has nothing to do with powerlevels. Vergil literally went into the duel against Nero after a deathmatch with Dante, who had just beaten one of the strongest demons in the series. Saying “Nero can’t beat a fresh Vergil/Dante” isn’t the same as saying “Nero’s fucking weak.” Vergil being softened by Dante is meant to provide context to Nero’s win over Vergil. It makes it so that Nero’s victory seems realistic rather than something out of a fanfic.
All Nero did was prove that he has what it takes to be treated as an equal which is why Dante entrusts him with the human world before he goes to hell. Can Nero surpass Dante and Vergil? I’m sure he will in DMC6, and I’m sure he’ll end up passing the torch much like Dante did to him.

The dick jiggle got debunked sadly

>no blood palace at launch
pathetic

WHO /PRELOAD/ HERE

Attached: Capture.png (704x111, 80K)

Oh, C'mon, the man just has some bonding with his boy.

>V has the least levels
Good his playstyle looks boring

You get one as V

cute who does this things?

Dante is a healthy mix of both, but so are all the other main characters anyway. There are things where you can definitely complain about how female characters are depicted but DMC isn't one of these things. Anyway, more fanservice.

Attached: 1551383453495.jpg (794x643, 363K)

The night is young, user, and they haven't completely excluded the possibility of dlc.
And then there is modding...

>Dante and nero more or less have the same amount
>V gets shafted this hard
glad Nero is not getting over-welling amount of focus but what did V do to get fucked this hard?

>By the power of QUE TE JOOOODAAAAAAAAN!

Attached: que te jodan.png (475x709, 530K)

How did Dante break out of his depression if 5 is after 2?

Amen

Post Nero and Lady video

i can be cool too, idiot!

Attached: file.png (492x278, 211K)

>There is a chance you might style with someone from Yea Forums
i'll try not to fuck up

Attached: 1529290076893.gif (758x696, 102K)

Gonna indulge the fanfiction cause why not, user.

>Time dialation bullshit
>Dante realizes it's been years since he went to hell.
> The 3 playable characters are Dante, Grown Up Nero (who's playstyle is a mix of his and Virgil's) and one of dante's kids as the.more accessible combat character.

Rival Schools or better yet Capcom Jam that plays like Mahvel but without the shitty MCU characters. A high budget only Capcom All Stars fighting game.

Pushing 2 back forever has always been their way to keep the black sheep of the franchise away from the rest. Definitely a bold move to incorporate it in between, maybe that means we really will get Lucia sooner or later.

>Missed the streams
>Never got to see vergil reveal cutscene
FUCK

The shitposters are probably going to shit all over the PS4 and Xbox scores. To them, anything below a 90 is trash, and anything above that is overrated garbage.

Attached: paatty.jpg (495x455, 39K)

Nero

AAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEED TO HEAR VOLTAIC BLACK KNIGHT IN ITS ENTIRETY

Attached: eternal screaming.jpg (640x480, 208K)

that was just her trying to relax after almost crashing the car after going to fast I think

I like how they kept his vest being completely puzzling material wise. Now it looks like it's made from palm leaves or something.

V's arms are already exposed.

Attached: V.png (1382x4247, 2.14M)

It's OK at its worst, the main problem is that there's no Critical Mode at launch and the lack of more post-mainquest stuff.

me too. someone post a link/webm pls

I better see plenty of taunting and royal guarding.

>Implying Nero will be in DMC6 when Vergin is in the picture

Either Nero or Dante will take a break for the sake of Vergil.

ALL OF THESE VOICES INSIDE OF MY HEAD

Nice, downloading now.
F
/preload/ reporting in

I know but it's still funny. Too be honest if you're wearing underwear and trouser and your dick giggles like that you need to go buy new trousers.

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEAH

Attached: PC PRELOAD.png (1067x132, 127K)

The novel states that it was one bad day. Pretty much that’s how they explained it when Matiar talked to him.
Indeed, and with 5 now the last in the series timeline wise, and the novel stating Lucia and Dante team up again to take on balrog, you’ll most likely see her again.

kek

Attached: Nakazato.png (191x184, 50K)

I had a random concept idea. Megaman with MHW style worlds and robot masters. Run home with the idea of rogue robots actually running amok instead of sitting pretty at the end of a stage. Show us the chaos we're stopping unfolding before our eyes

No, the issue is that I dont HAVE a code or anything indicating something I'd input to receive said codes

Attached: 1495160862703.png (512x512, 170K)

>gained
It's a natural ability considering trannies are abominations.

DOESN'T MATTER TO ME IF I'M ALIVE OR DEAD

Hope you're taking notes, Chris.

>PC Preload is up
>Code from Voidu still hasn't arrived
Did anyone who bought the absurd deal from there get their code yet?

Yea Forums
dare i say
we made it?

Attached: WE MADE IT.png (695x357, 78K)

>tfw preload done in 45 minutes
>can't actually play the game for another 27.5 hours

Yeah, was just pointing out the ridiculous double standards because most men will never look even half as good as Dante and Vergil in V did and you don't see them writing articles about that and going on crusades dedicated to "fair male representation" which would disqualify majority of male videogame protagonists that are all handsome fucks.

This is why Capcom needs to take notes with SF. They scrapped so much of SFVs original story of Necalli killing off Bison and other shit, that the rewriting was left in the game and was so off putting. Necalli becoming a mere jobber due to it and Ryu finishing Bison with a punch was fucking lame. And we STILL haven’t moved on past 2. We need a game where we go past 3 already

>R6 siege pass not excluded

kek

NIPPLE

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-11-09.png (601x354, 75K)

>Silver bullet and Dante vs urizen are on yewtube but they're ripped from gaymeplay so there's drops in sound when player gets hit and style drops.

Attached: 1551569427664.jpg (500x750, 64K)

10 MILLION COPIES

Please proofread before you post namefag.

If you post your steam people can add you and you'll be basically guaranteed to play with somebody here

Time to spend an hour talking to customer support.

>Yeah they fucked up because Matt and Itsuno stayed multiple times that 2 was the last installment and canon timeline
2 was only the last one on the timeline before 5 was even announced, because they didn't really know what to do with it. Not long after 5 was announced they said that 2 took place before. I wonder if they did that to avoid spoilers? Because I remember when they came out saying 4 was after 2 people were accusing them of making a last minute change. I don't think that's the case though, they probably had it planned. I wonder when they started writing the new novel?

Attached: V_Trish.jpg (1707x1080, 387K)

Does anyone know if theres a secret ending where you beat urizen in the prologue after beating the game once?

AMEN

I don't see how you will perform half the moves without a lock-on

Still better than FF15, Barry.

Do we have Cavalier yet?

REPORTING IN

Attached: SPICYPRELOAD.png (729x94, 32K)

This, i have been wanting this for so long

when I gave them my money and they pulled my devil trigger!

Attached: 1544267717668.jpg (843x719, 126K)

Not him but
twitter.com/MaryJay92245534/status/1093208001740193792

I kinda imagine why

GLOBAL TOP SELLING RIGHT NOW
MILLION
SALES

Attached: WE MADE IT.png (694x336, 66K)

>We're now from months, from weeks, from days, to hours till DMC5
It's like a dream

Attached: 1529632719757.png (335x281, 5K)

>wait 10 fucking years
>the last day is the worst

NEW SUBHUMAN WITH BADASS GUITAR RIFFS WHEN???

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa.png (1336x1078, 1.87M)

Probably realized that Dante having aged in 5 makes less sense if 2 was right before it. I like the change though, makes more sense to have Dante's depressed phase start midway through 1 and end when he meets Nero.

There is a naked V model (at least no coat, cant see if he has pants or not)
I expect models swaps in less than 2 weeks.
I myself will make every single model in the game Vergil

>Not a Christian
Nah.

>deluxe over standar
IT HAS BEGUN

Yes but it's disapointing

it's pretty much a picture with everyone alive v included

10 000 000

Yeah they most likely had no idea where to start the timeline after 2 but as development went by, they felt confident in putting 5 after 2. The only scene that’s realky confusing with the timeline I’d when Vergil splits himself into V and Urizen. Since it looks like it takes place during 4 but that’s impossible.

KINO IS BACK
youtube.com/watch?v=Jc_W2SOwlYU

Post?

kinda disappointed people would pay for the deluxe edition but good for capcom for getting people excited

>everyone who dislike KH3 is barry now.

>People are STILL fighting about Nero v Dante.

I thought having been years since DMC4 we were past all that fighting and both characters were now fully accepted.

Guess I was wrong.

NEW THREAD

>"DMC5 is never happening, cry more"
>"W-Well it's not gonna be good, DmC still the pinnacle of your series"
>"The c-characters look bad!"
>"MICROTRANSACTIONS ARE IN THE GAME, O-OH NO NO NO WHAT WENT WRONG DMC BROS"
>"THE JOURNOS WILL GIVE IT BAD REVIEWS OUT OF SPITE"
>"THE REVIEWS JUST MEAN ITS CASUALIZED GARBAGE, IT'S TERRIBLE NOOOOOOOOOO"

Absolute state of shitposters.

Attached: 1532866880259.png (800x600, 347K)

HE'S GONNA SAY IT

Post yfw “Not in a million years”

Attached: 9D4A8A4D-091D-4F28-BD5A-473B95794604.png (274x385, 130K)

I know the setting doesn't really matter, but does the game really mostly take place in some bland black/grey demonic landscape?

>V is alive
That only serves to please the fujoshits who want to pair UNGA BUNGA ZOOMER Nero with a man who behaves like his foil.

sorry I didn't take a screenshot it was from that leakers stream.

Where can you see that?

Just making sure. Never too careful. If you hated KH3 regardless that's fine but I still think FF15 was the bigger mess so in the the end everything is fine.

There are many movies, video games, series, comics, and especially ads, etc. that depicts women in incredibly ridiculous or insulting ways, and if these media have enough reach they can indeed change the way people as a whole perceive women. But I'll never understand how these video games journalists see some over the top Japanese video games with attractive male and female characters as something as ridiculous or insulting as, say, ads about razors for women that show legs that were already perfectly shaved. They barely give a shit about real women's rights. It's dumb as fuck, let me enjoy good looking, fashionable fictional characters during my free time. These are the type of guys who are outed as creepy perverts or assholes toward women at some point in their lives anyway, their opinions don't matter.

dynamic classic DMC ost fampai

Yea Forums's relation to DMC5 has been like an Asanagi doujin, but with fun instead of cock.

Attached: 1529100175119.gif (800x466, 160K)

I always thought DMC2 took place after DMC4, but it seems I was wrong

AMEN

Nowhere. It's the amount we aim at.

Attached: 1550219741898.jpg (350x355, 51K)

When its said?

I just think it's kinda shitty since they even have sort of "alternate costumes" for some characters in the story, like pic related for Lady which she wears for a little while after getting rescued. And the one Nico has where her sleeves are longer and she has the welding mask on. But I don't think there's any option to make them wear it in-game, you can only view it in the model viewer. Or even coatless outfits for the 3 boys. You're right though, it should be pretty easy to mod in since the models are already in the game.

Attached: lady_fatigues.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Thread's dying but the idea seemed too funny to miss

Attached: lady is a naughty lady.jpg (900x624, 124K)

no Morrison blacked lady and Trish

WHAT THE FUCK IS MORRISON'S SECRET MISSION?

I like the way they shoved that in there lol
That bantz with vergil

fucking autists going at it even in hell

When Vergil uses Doppleganger Dante says “Think you can beat me? Not in a million years”

DmC originally planned for 10M, was a failure with only 1.1M copies sold.
I assume the 10M mark is the final achievment of "GET FUCKED DmC'

amen before the thread ends desu

>no leglock

dante vs vergil fight

>D:think you can beat me
>D:not in a million years
>V: say that after you win

That's the way it used to be, the timeline after 4 came out was 3142. They even named the official artbook after it. But they changed it recently
BASED did you also draw this?

Attached: llewd.jpg (1200x972, 656K)

Based.
Does Lady want to be in Kyrie's place, or Nero's?

THICC NICO CONFIRMED

Would love to see a Lady/Trish DLC mission.

Both

it's a trophy

Lady looks so huggable with that outfit

>he actually did porn
lmao