Have you ever had vidya-related dreams, Yea Forums?

Have you ever had vidya-related dreams, Yea Forums?

Attached: Luigi_sleep.gif (320x300, 276K)

i do have dreams about night elves and draenei.

Attached: ne be 142121414.jpg (1280x1811, 579K)

Yes, I dream about the games that are about to be released and supposedly I can't enjoy vidya anymore, since I always know the spoilers.

When I was a kid I'd have nightmares I was playing a scary video game and couldn't turn the console or tv off even if I unplugged it

i only dream in binary

Yes but I can’t think of an example agm

Sonic killed my parents in a dream once

Years ago when MGs 3 was announced I really wanted to play it. I dreampt I was playing it. It had the main character parachute into a jungle and the game was exactly like I dreamt it

the only kinds of dreams I have are ones where I almost get laid but wake up before I actually do.

Attached: 1404407347551.jpg (387x309, 13K)

Last night I had an incredibly detailed, vivid dream about meeting and falling in love with fucking Tom Nook, of all characters.
I'm still not sure how to feel about it, nor am I really sure about how to feel about how it was probably the most loved I've ever felt in my entire life.

Attached: sad_pillow_cat.jpg (512x384, 19K)

as a kid i had them a lot
a bunch of them were about exploring out of bound areas in games that i thought i could reach in the real world but a lot of them ended up being just background

Attached: 1543255544292.jpg (1920x1080, 502K)

When it first came out I dreamt of Catherine. Having to solve those puzzles in my sleep and waking up felt as if I survived the same fate as guys did in the game.

yeah, in mine i get laid, i can like, feel it physically, her body, when i touch it and kiss her, it's so warm and smooth. then i wake up

Attached: sad cat 2.jpg (640x640, 37K)

I dreamed being in Crysis, but then it became a dream about Dead Space.

Ugly fucking zoomer belf

No, but i had a dream this very night about fucking my cousin and I woke up with cum in my pants

>Last night I had an incredibly detailed, vivid dream about meeting and falling in love with fucking Tom Nook, of all characters.
Go seek help.

Attached: 1537140663915.jpg (639x392, 33K)

I have these every so often. I have dream-sex that is very vivid. It's awesome for me because usually my dreams are a crescendo of awkward or uncomfortable scenarios that end before an resolution

When I was excited for halo reach I had a dream they let you drive the forklift in multiplayer and I was just so damn excited.

they turned out to be campaign only joke vehicles

Attached: 1415845038382.gif (500x281, 635K)

i had vivid repeating dreams of playing pokemon stadium 2 as a kid,even though i never even played it

>Luigi sleeps alone

Attached: the-room-movie.jpg (2100x1152, 219K)