How do we fix Final Fantasy?

How do we fix Final Fantasy?

Attached: Jsica 5.jpg (464x923, 168K)

Bring back turn-based combat.

Stop making them and relying on people to buy your game based on the name alone.

Remake FF5 to 9 in the same style as the FF4 remake.

First post best post as always

imagine the smell

her nudes are disgusting

>nudes
MORE INFORMATION

Post them faggot

Follow up question: instead of bringing FF back to the classic aesthetic, SE decides to keep making turn-based throwback spinoffs like Bravely Default and Octopath Traveller. You can use the FF7 onward aesthetic and gameplay or come up with something entirely new, but you can't overlap with the classic series too much.

Can FF still be fixed with that limitation in mind?

More Cute Tomboys!!

her beach set is great what are you talking about

I just want them to bring back fantasy. No more mech shit. No more modern shit. I want castles and dragons and leviathans

More tits

Attached: 1461302_1115183215181722_6485444084213365994_n.jpg (833x766, 47K)

name is geekysica

Pleb fedora spotted, turn based combat was used when games where more restricted on hardware and devs wanted to deliver a great and long story, today turn based combat is useless and boring

Attached: Bugs BUUUUUUUGS.jpg (642x513, 112K)

Isnt her ass a bit too fat for her frame?

Character creation outside of MMOs, I know FF9 would have been a lot more enjoyable for me if I was using some player made protagonist instead of Zidane.

IRELAND

More belts and zippers

it also meant you could use all the character instead of the crappy main who they had to gimp with "your friends can't revive you but literally everybody else can be revived."

more thicc yuna pls

>deactivated deviantart
fuck
>waybackmachine doesn't show images
FUCK

what do I do

AMERIFAT