Organization XIII's original goal was to reclaim their hearts and become whole

>Organization XIII's original goal was to reclaim their hearts and become whole
>This is actually stated multiple times by Xemnas himself in KH II
>But actually Xemnas was just using them as pawns to become 13 vessels for Master Xehanort
>Master Xehanort somehow anticipated this would not work so he arranged to have his Heartless, Ansem the Seeker of Darkness, to travel back in time, gift Young Xehanort the power of time travel, and have the young man travel through time gathering another 13 vessels for Xehanort so he could form the true Organization XIII

Ya'll know this series is stupid right?

Attached: Df0CgvlVMAA_DaI.jpg (1200x1200, 212K)

>Ya'll know this series is stupid right?

Attached: yes and.jpg (134x207, 10K)

That just how MX rolls. He has multiple backup plans acting at once so that if one fails he can jump to the next one immediately. Reminder that the first Org 13 was like, Plan C.

Attached: 65ixtsbuabj11.png (692x857, 869K)

So?

Kh2 was the end of the games/stories to give a shit about. Everything after it is handheld pandering garbo

As far as I'm concerned, KH2 was the real ending of the series and everything after is just a whacky what-if scenario I can have fun laughing at.

>But actually Xemnas was just using them as pawns to become 13 vessels for Master Xehanort
I think this was the backup plan though. With the original being using the fake kingdom hearts to reset the universe.

Attached: 1550332209746.jpg (1024x549, 32K)

The Nobody/Organization plot should have been wrapped up in KH2. There was no reason to to drag it out for this long other than Nomura being too lazy to design new villians.

Considering how rushed and unfinished KH3 felt, I would rather not see what new villains Nomura could come up with

Attached: 211B9D8B-10E1-49D9-A75D-CE99365D3951.png (1334x750, 3.12M)

Why did we even need anything more than MX after KH2 anyway? It would have been way more badass to see him do all this shit himself. But we needed more villains because I guess Nomura has a fetish for the number 13.

>only 12 members
>using BBS opening MX
>using Darqua
>using KH2 Saix
Dude what the fuck? Update the image.

Blame Dream Drop Distance. You could have had the plan for 13 versions of Xehanort without Time Travel but because Time Travel was inserted that means you couldn’t just ignore Xenmas and Ansem SoD

Attached: 5B8A0EE8-0B14-4DDE-864E-E65F2FB51741.jpg (760x1004, 152K)

KH1 didn't really need a continuation, but CoM and KH2 were pretty good continuations regardless and ended conclusively. Mentally ending it there and just enjoying the rest as wacky funtimes really is the best solution.

Good thing he already designed them way back in that browser game then.

What proportion of Xehanort are you OP?

I'm only 1/7 Xehanort.

>KH1 didn't really need a continuation
Sora literally didn’t succeed in his goal to find his friends. He was still separated from Kairi and Riku

>KH1 didn't really need a continuation
Sora was still separated from Kairi and Riku and considering that was the goal of the entire game, I would say it definitely deserved a sequel. I know some people say KH2 wasn't entirely necessary, but I don't agree, it gave us more backstory into the villain's backstory and gave closure to all the characters, even the FF characters.

I can't be the only one who thought it was just kids playing on a small island and that it'd end with them going back home. I remember my brother and I being dumbfounded when we realized it was all realand him saying outloud it was stupid.

Attached: 1344428336_yakuza_5_10.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

It was bittersweet. Kairi got restored, Riku had been saved from Ansem SoD and his own worst impulses. They end up separate, but everyone has promised everyone that they will reunite. You don't really see how it happens, only trust that they will eventually find their way back to each other. KH2 ends on a happy note instead of a bittersweet one, but the note had the same property of you not really needing to see what those further adventures actually were.

Why is Xion a girl if shes a clone of Sora?

Why is Roxas fucking himself

>Quested to go back in time to find 13 vessels
>lol fuck it, I'll just use 8 guys from the last organization

>As Sora's memories are the basis of her being, Xion initially resembles Kairi, who was Sora's strongest memory at the time of her birth, though her physical appearance eventually changes depending on who is viewing her and who they have connections with. Roxas, Axel, and Riku see her as Xion (and later as Sora), Xigbar sees her as Ventus, Xemnas sees her as Sora, while Saïx (and also Axel, initially) sees her only as a hooded doll. As Naminé stated while talking with Riku, Xion's face was originally blank, until Sora's memories found their way into Xion and she gained an identity.

>Ya'll know this series is stupid right?

Now that they are trying to push different "worldlines" a.k.a. parallel universes: yes. I am out.

When young Xehanort time traveled to the future and witnessed his defeat it became the future which he can't change but he doesn't know it.

Nomura can only write a heterosexual romance if he can secretly justify it as yaoi to himself. It's why Xion and Namine get to be in love, because they're part Sora, while Kairi herself is not allowed.

they arent in love thou, but Nomura likes to add a female self insert for fujos so that the gayshit isnt obvious

>Nomura can't write
Here, ftfy.