No bannerlord hype thread

>No bannerlord hype thread

Don't you know that it's coming out THIS YEAR, user?

Attached: 1551803739836.jpg (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>skipping e3

Yeah, im thinking the pain will continue chief

it's never coming out

Why are you ding this to yourself, this is like the 5th thread you've made. It isn't coming out this year and it probably wont come out the next.

it's coming!

Attached: blog_post_29_taleworldswebsite_04.webm (478x557, 1.04M)

>no footprints

How much does a wife like that cost?

Attached: Sanjar.jpg (516x499, 72K)

>and you could have it all, my empire of dirt starts playing

We've come so far, and for what bros?

Attached: l_2477.jpg (796x422, 48K)

what exactly would be new with this anyways? m&B was fun but nothing I am excited to see a sequel too

It's been coming out this year for 7 years now.

>5th
I think I see this thread AT LEAST once a day. While I normally wouldn't complain about seeing M&B threads these for the most part result in 20 replies of NEVER EVER and then getting archived. I'd like to see more discussion out of threads of one of my favorite games although the butter and rhocuck shitposting is always welcome.

Lots. The game is old as fuck, and theyve shown plenty of improvements if you bothered looking.

you're not a real fan

never ever

Attached: 1549487229025.png (500x542, 461K)

>THIS YEAR,
Holy shit, a time traveler from 2025

I've always played warband vanilla
what are some fun and/or wacky mods?

Fuck off user, the pain is real.
I've already given up hope and resorted to playing Warband again.
Wonder how long I'll last this time before burning out once again.

>I've always played warband vanilla
Why? Theres some simple mods out there that simply improve the base game without changing it

Attached: 1551054014078.jpg (250x241, 7K)

floris expanded

I have never played Warband vanilla, the fuck is wrong with you

well what new features are they adding? or is it just a polished version of the one before?

extremely polished combat
actual sieges with siege weaponry and multiple points of attack for the AI, improved AI
much better campaigning with improved economy (kill a farm, enemy lord starves)
better modding, imagine the popularity increase and the injection of new modders wanting to create smelly lewd mods
bigger battles, modern engine that caters more to multithreading and GPU
crafting shit
children and dynasty
more RPG mechanics (crime development in cities)
waifus

what do you expect from a sequel that isn't story-based? improved mechanics that hopefully don't get simplified as a result of streamlining with a larger company

Attached: blog_post_64_taleworldswebsite_04.webm (374x565, 1.03M)

gekokujo for warband in nippon (actually good and balanced, arguably the best overhaul)
warsword conquest for warhammer fantasy (used to be okay, don't know about recent versions)
perisno for generic fantasy shit (somewhat imbalanced, has gotten better, not entirely finished)
PoP for "read the fucking book"-tier lore and more generic fantasy shit (imbalanced, arguably not actually good, difficult, lotsa grindan)
blood & steel for crazy shit (fantasy, mechs, imbalanced, play as a barbarian in order to outrun horses and solo armies)
phantasy calradia for wizard simulator (actual magic, fireballs 'n hasting groups of heavy infantry 'n shiet, necromancy, paladin bullshit and holy magic too, orcs dwarves goblins drow and other generic fantasy shit, did I mention actual magic and necromancy yet? imbalanced, will never be finished, 100% worth playing anyway)

>Vanilla plus
SilverStag
Diplomacy
Dickplomacy Reloaded
Not Floris
>Total Conversions
Last Days of the Third Age(LoTR)(personal favorite)
Prophesy of Pendor(other personal favorite)
Perisno
Anno 1257
Gekokujo
Nova Aetas
A Clash of Kings(GoT)
Warsword Conquest(Warhammer)
Full Invasion 2(online co-op wave defense)

>floris
Pic related

Attached: 1551743980095.jpg (712x960, 77K)

>PooP

Attached: 1337956742535.jpg (454x454, 90K)

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 3.79M)

youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk

I've had my hopes crushed way too much time, user.

I'll believe it when I see it.

>dislikes Floris for some reason
>doesn't even mention Brytenwalda

Attached: 1488544970262.jpg (387x387, 16K)

>Boringblanda

Attached: boringblanda.png (686x395, 192K)

mhm that's what i thought, bitch

the mod is just terrible man

brainlet confirmed

I hope you're playing pure, user, and don't give into the temptations of the flesh - you know that's sinful, don't you?

Attached: sexualdesire.png (196x33, 11K)

Attached: 1524099059299.jpg (216x319, 21K)

>perisno
>*800 archery skill average joe*
pssh nothing personnel knave

I have somewhere around 300 hours in vanilla

Attached: 1488807823476.gif (720x540, 2.71M)

Ah you want camel? come to Crazy Hassan! discount camels, slightly used, special camel accessories too!

>tfw >700 hours and counting
>chronic restarter and never ever United the map

>still no proper borderline
shit fucking game

that's most peoples experience, being king isn't actually all that fun anyways.

hobo phase best phase, every game.

Having a village fief can be rough, i wish you could garrison them, is there a mod for that?

I think Diplomacy lets you have independent patrols around the village.
You get ~50 top level soldiers and you are sure your village won't be bothered for too long by bandits and small lords.

Best phase is when you've got a few castles and maybe a city under your control and you're acting under the command of another lord, imo.

Is that mod compatible with old saves?

Seeing those new cavlery collision physics makes me hard. First mod I'll install is a LOTR one where I can be a rider of rohan

@op: keep posting this thread every single day. I believe it. I CAN FEEL IT THIS YEAR

I want to believe

No it's not.

>enter large battle with multiple lords on both sides when you’re not the marshal
>your allies either blinds charge right off the bat and die or putz around in a long thin line until the enemy charge hits and then die

If I’m not the marshal I take my ball and go home. On the opposite end enlisting as a foot soldier in a lords army can be pretty fun

reddit: the mod

>skipping e3
WHAT? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? DID THEY SERIOUSLY FUCKING SAY THIS?

FUCK THIS GAME ITS NEVER COMING OUT, IM DONE, FUCK YOU TAL WORLDS, ALL YOU NEEDED TO DO IS PUT IT ON EARLY ACCESS BUT NO, YOU WONT. WORK ON IT FOREVER TILL YOU GO BANKRUPT LIKE 3D REALMS YOU DUMB PIECES OF SHIT

He have the point
game really become boring and monotone after some point

GOD I MUST RAPE THIS GIRL

>THIS YEAR
Like they said in 2012? I won't believe it until it actually launches, there have been far too many false starts.

Attached: bannerlord2.jpg (960x652, 236K)

I love how pendor filters out the casuals. Every time.

>waifus
Elaborate.

>isn't story-based?
I know it would ruin one of the things that made warband unique but I kinda would like to see how having a story in it might work.

I just want story like in Viking conquest, I can opt out if I don't want it

b-bro, I know it's hard.. but take chill just a bit

>crafting shit
DROPPED
But really, this is never a good sign, I hope they don't emphasize it too much

>"will be in the hands of players in some form by the end 2016"
have they ever addressed all the false claims they've made throughout the years?

it's just making yourself a custom sword and shit like that, mix matching hilts and blades.

>>dislikes Floris for some reason
its an /mbg/ meme user.

Better than hopping from town to town tying to find something mastercrafted.

That dlc had a story? I thought everyone hated it and it was buggy? Should I get it?

lol no

Oh user relax, the crafting sysyem is 100 ancillary, you still can just buy and find wrapons like normal

Oh, that actually sounds cool. Nice.

why is it taking so long, I will be graduating next semester?

i dont understand, why dont they release it as early access
surely the bad pr from a shitty release is miles better than not releasing at all?
plus they get feedback from actual players during development

Fuck off, crafting is cool.

They all got killed by Erdogan, this game is never coming out.

>crafting is cool
spoken like a true 16yo. I bet you play Ubisoft games.
The old CM actually said they're gonna have a public beta out by winter 2017.

>Implying Erdogan doesnt want his Witcher 3

He'd even present a copy to Trump

No, unfortunately.

I don't mean bullshit like Skyrim's crafting, I mean generating an industry with it, something akin to X series where you can own the entire production chain, from raw resources to high-end valuable goods. Imagine if you could gain a deed to an ore mine in Bannerlord, but instead of just taking the proceeds from that, you used the iron ore to refine it and then have it smithed into weapons and armor.

Basically a vastly expanded and improved version of Warband's business owning.

based and basedpilled
dwarf fortress crafting

>Start up VC
>Choose slave background
>Wander the lands alone, sometimes with one or two trusted companions at my side
>Slay bandits and pirates that try to attack us
>Build my fame and renown in the arenas and fighting pits
>Travel from city to city, earning my bread in the grand tournaments against the finest warriors in the land
>Fight and kill for the highest bidder in the border skirmishes and wars
>Honor and fear are heaped upon my name
>In time, become a king by my own hand
Funnest playthrough I ever did

Imagine the mods

Attached: 1551675381914.png (1111x1030, 1.38M)

don't tell /mbg/, they'll have a panic attack in threat of turning into /tesg/

Attached: 1467839715500.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

spoken like a true 16yo. I bet you wish games were real.
Crafting is absolute cancer and an unnecessary timewaster that pulls down any game it comes with.

kill yourself for not even comprehending his post, moron

Lol what a retard you are.

Can you blame them? turning into /tesg/-lite is a fate worse than death

>you have to be underage to like X3, DF, Factorio, and EVE Online
user what are you even doing to yourself?

>I like to spend as much time with my virtual toys as possible! I hate adults they're all business and no fun!

i can't, but you'd have to understand that m&b has actual gameplay whereas tes has none after a week of your first playthrough

Why are you even here you shitposting retard

>you have to be underage to like X3, DF, Factorio, and EVE Online
This is factually true though. Either underage or a NEET. No reasonable adult likes unreasonable time sinks about virtual space business empires or a fictional fantasy race digging a hole...

Not really a hill I'd chose to die on but sure user, go ahead.

There is literally nothing being crafted by the player in the post you're replying to, retard.
If anything he's talking more about economy and more and better ways for the player to control it.

>this landscape texture
i could cum

Attached: blog_post_34_taleworldswebsite_03.jpg (1920x1080, 1.91M)

ANY DAY SIR KNIGHT, I CAN FEEL IT!

Attached: 1465277432569 3432.webm (800x450, 1.9M)

How about learning real economy skills and being an asset to society instead of sitting in your basement with your only human interaction being telling your mom that the cerealbox is almost empty.

Attached: taleworlds.webm (632x720, 1.47M)

where the fuck do you think you are?

don't bother user. m&b is practically on skyrim leels of neet worship. these people are happy that they spent hundreds of hours in a game and look forward to spending as much time with it as possible.
anyone who even remotely suggests that some stuff could be cut or streamlined will get shitstormed so badly its not funny anymore.
these people have given up

>crafting is cool
>lol
>a-actually I m-meant economy
Isn't really better in my book.

Both are mundane shit that has no place in actual and good entertainment.

If it comes out I will have nothing to look forward to!

I don't give a fuck about being able to control the economy, never done it in any game where you could. But having it in this game as another thing you can focus on would be incredible.
It already exists in Warband in a much more simplified form, so improving that makes complete sense and is one of the things I want to see out of this game. Which is more ways to play it than one.

But /pol/ told me turks were not white.

if turks aren't white, then greeks, italians, and spaniards aren't white either

I thought I was on a board where people must be 18 to post in, but this thread makes me question this.
True, if I want a job I go to work. Warband is already hardly stomacheable in that regard and wouldnt be playable without mods that cut the grind and slow nature of the game.

>Both are mundane shit that has no place in actual and good entertainment.
For you. Sorry to break it to you kiddo, but ypi aren't the authority of anything. Your opinions don't mean shit.

Don't bother arguing with him, he's going to start calling you a seething incel soon anyway. He'll probably throw cope in there, too.

>Skyrim
>neet worship

Do you talk in memes you don't understand or is this a poor attempt at trolling?

Welcome to Yea Forums friend. Here is a protip, just because someone replied to you doesn't mean it's the same person you replied to.

case in point:
>But having it in this game as another thing you can focus on would be incredible.
these people have given up. the mere prospect of spending EVEN MORE time in their virtual fantasy world gets them a little stiffy in their panties

she is a turk so she smells disgusting, eats awful shit and has a worse language.

>ypi
you*

>throws in incel and cope himself
absolutely seething

Who are you quoting?

PROOFS????

>but ypi aren't the authority of anything
>ypi
I wish I was the authority at your school, so you're at least able to spell three letter words correctly.

>abandoned my mod two years ago because I thought Bannerlord was just around the corner
Someday, though

This lady is varangian, so she's white and nordic, the peak humanity. It's okay to be attracted to her

best fantasy mods?
magic is optional but I'm fond of repeating crossbows and being able to genocide elves (not because they are elves but because I hate fancy archers)
being able to ride around as an overpowered character for once would be nice too

what if Turkey erupts and Bannerlord never comes out

Not him but most neckbeards who follow that game religiously do so because they modded the shit out of it and get to spend hundreds of hours with it. Sounds familiar?

I can smell the roastie sweat glands just from this post. Stay jealous of your superiors, all you'll ever attract is some fat old man

As I said, hopefully there will be mods to cut that shit out if they even bother to accomodate these neets, who obviously have nothing better to do than to waste their time away in virtual fantasies.
If not, there's always cheat engine I guess.

mate im not a woman, just a guy who had to deal with turks. they're absolute trash and their women are shit beyond belief.

The Last Days of the Third Age is probably the most polished fantasy mod, no magic unfortunately and good luck genociding elves because they're OP as fuck. There's also the Warhammer mod though the name escapes me, I've never actually played it though.

Sorry, no matter how much you stretch your flaps, it won't become a dick.

its the only way i can play this game desu. im not sure why having to stare at the screen for hours until something happens is considered good game design. but hey, i guess its the factor of "i'm literally doing it(nothing) myself!"

Is it a meme to call Hurt by that whole sentence?

> im not sure why having to stare at the screen for hours until something happens is considered good game design.

What?

Bannerlord will get a release in early access maybe by the end of this year if we are lucky but it will be an ugly, glitchy barebone mess and you know it. It will also run like poop.

Attached: tiresome.png (500x455, 298K)

Anything that isn't boom boom zoom zoom is too much for this guy

>Trusting turks

How has Mount and Blade aged today? I've never played it, but hear it talked about often and know it is highly regarded as being the best in its genre. Might check it out now that I'm aware that this is coming soon.

>coming soon

well it still has the best combat found in any game in existence

we have tropico 6, settler 8, user 1800.

so i don't really care about butterlord now.

Attached: Untitled.png (926x846, 102K)

This. I have maybe 5 hours in vanilla if that.

you heard me.
I sure love staring at the screen to get from a to b for literal minutes. i sure love having a quest at the other end of the map which again means staring at the screen... 90% of this game is staring at the screen waiting until what you wanna do actually happens.
thank god for mods who cut the shit out

Mount and Blade looked outdated when it came out, but it's still a very ambitious game.
Highly recommend if you like sandbox RPGs that eschew the mainstream and plays a bit differently.

but none of those will let you fuck ur fantasy waifu from warcraft

Attached: warband.webm (840x524, 880K)

LMAO
M
A
O

Did nobody tell you about ctrl+space?

t. dark souls/witcher faggot who thinks camera lock and dodging makes good gameplay
lamayo

and? 90% of gameplay is still waiting and staring. speeding it up doesnt alter the percentage

First quarter 2020 then?

>speeding it up doesnt alter the percentage

Fuck me man, put some more effort into your trolling than that.

>fat neckbeard hyped for LARPing as a medieval cuck

yikes

This has always been the worst meme about this game.
I still remember how mad I've been some years back after actually believing it. Sure, 4 way combat with parrying is nice and all, but it doesnt help when the engine around it is the clunkiest on the market and everyone moves like boston dynamics robots.
Its potential is met by how frustrating and clunky it is.

Did Anno 1800 come out yet? Is it good? I had completely forgotten it was coming.

nothing clunky about it, stop playing on 200 ping servers

are you really that stupid? is that really the point we've reached here?
nigga you can run the whole game at 20x speed you're still playing the same fucking game

It's not clunky, it's the animations.
They are fucking garbage and make the combat feel worse than it is. Also the combat has been improved on in both Chivalry and For Honor, but you can't start out as a lone wanderer and end up being a warlord with a giant army in those so it doesn't really matter.
Also I can't think of a game that does mounted combat better.

thread over. the delusional brigade has arrived
not him but let me say in his stead: hahahahahaha

>Chivalry and For Honor
both of these have completely different styles and are completely unrelated

You don't increase the speed of the combat you mouthbreathing mongoloid, which means combat is a larger part of the percentage whihc means travelling isn't, unless you speed through combat as well and your idea of good gameplay is the part where you shop in cities or something.

Where do I find decent mods for Warband, without bullshit nexus signup? I'm a poor bastard

>skywim combat is good!

Attached: 1521832215417.jpg (720x736, 94K)

>THIS YEAR
Bullshit. I'm caling the cops so they can arrest you for lying.

Attached: 1529034358223.gif (500x375, 236K)

>its not clunky
Clunky is literally the word that describes Warband best. Do you even know what that term actually means?

Attached: 6230437_orig.gif (500x221, 820K)

it's coming mid april

>he doesn't hone his reflexes by doing tournaments at 4x speed
Scrub

>I am going to play an X play through
>See the small people suffer
>Countless soldiers die for nothing
>All lords are dicks
That is why all my play through end up with me rebelling and conquering the map.
Only with a completely conquered map can there be peace.

Clunky is an excuse for people who can't adapt to something that isn't something as mouthbreathing as spamming left-click or using a godmode dodge to get out of a situation.

Nah man, they both take the basic concept of directional based melee combat that Warband had and they both make it feel much more realistic mostly with much better animations.
Now you could argue that For Honor would never work in M&B because it's very focused on 1v1 combat, but you could easily swap in Chivalry's combat into Warband ignoring the mounted combat ofcourse and it would be a huge improvement.

protip: if you have to make up your own points to have one, its probably not a good one
you're such a retard I can't believe you're actually typing this. reading comprehension: literally zero.

>Also I can't think of a game that does mounted combat better.
truth

Attached: 1453257690440.jpg (986x1378, 153K)

>better toss some insults, that'll help my argument!!

Attached: 143834253210.jpg (387x581, 29K)

>excuse for people who can't adapt to something that isn't something as mouthbreathing as spamming left-click or using a godmode dodge to get out of a situation.
This is the clunkiest attempt at deflection I've seen in a while.

>it would be a huge improvement.
my mind is blown
Chivalry doesn't have anything to do with directional combat. It's essentially TES-style combat with pretty animations.

>Also I can't think of a game that does mounted combat better.
Yea I sure love horses that feel and control like they're stuck on a fucking merry go round?
How can the mounted combat be good when the mounts themselves are absolue shit tier?

And the mounted combat is literally nothing but swiping and stabbing. Its fucking ridiculous.

>pedantic homo sapien

You bastard

>he says as he deflects
Epic.

>directional based melee is invented by warband
oh boy....

this year bros

Attached: k3L3I06.gif (944x531, 1.69M)

Yea thats what I thought, keep walking.

>it's coming out THIS YEAR
I don't believe you.

This. Mounted combat in this game is a travesty and people only meme it because they run into the distance and then charge past singled out targets slashing them left and right.
But in detail its literally nothing else but melee combat. No finesse or anything, just like M&B combat in general.
Its the videogame equivalent of a kid bumping toy cars against each other.

Not to mention that the hit stuns are the worst Ive seen in all my life.

>early access
nigga calm down, they just need time...
any time soon

JUST RELEASE THE GAME YOU FUCKING TURKS, WE'LL STOP CALLING YOU COCKROACHES JUST GIVES US THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY

Attached: 1446298506536.jpg (500x371, 17K)

I think it's just a variation on the "it ain't me starts playing" meme.

COMFY!!!

I can't believe I'm about to spend 2 minutes of my time typing this out for someone as retarded as you.
So you said 90% of the time you were travelling and waiting. Let's assume that's true, which it either isn't or you really are a mouthbreather.

Let's say it take you 9 minutes to move somewhere and you finish a battle there in 1.
Now let's say you double your movement speed, it's not 4.5 minutes, but your battle is still 1 minute.
Unless you think 4.5 minutes is 90% of 5.5 please refrain from replying to this post, unless it's a reply telling me how much I got trolled by you.

Name a game with better mounted combat than M&B. Or any game that calculates weapons velocity to calculate damage done.

you're still a fucking retard.
but to actually help your soggy brain with its crippled reading comprehension up again: this post was directed at the game design itself, not the actual speeding up.
of course you only speed up travelling, but the game design is still nine parts waiting for things to do or being on the way to do them, with one part doing them. you can speed shit up as much as you like, it doesnt change the fucking design.

I hope you know your place now that I shut your brainlet ass down you absolute monkey. take your time wasting piece of shit game and shove it up your ass

>being this bad at M&B

you should be ashamed of yourself

inshallah

Attached: siegeweapons.webm (960x540, 2.72M)

Anons have literally died waiting for this game dude.

Not him and I don't know about the first one since I dont play many games with horse combat, but attack speed has been part of dmg calculations in crpgs for ages.
The velocity WB uses is just the real time equivalent of it.

>no e3
welp
see you guys next year

Attached: 1530086419898.jpg (400x400, 24K)

thoughts on this spread?

Attached: the_battlefield.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

The game is already whole and perfect. We want more content because even perfect gets stale. We don't want the existing game to get butchered in the process.

>the post where I was talking about percentages wasn't about percentages user, it was about parts and game design

Please user, move the goalpost more to hide the fact that you apparently went around 90% of the time not doing anything instead of doing what everyone with 2 braincells to rub together did and actually fight things. Is there anything else you missed outside of ctrl+space? Like the fact that you can fight enemy armies by clicking on the on the world map you spent so much of your time in?

Borders lines would very arbitrary in Mount & Blade since the nation states that are competing for Calradia won't universally agreed which piece of land is specifically theirs. All of them claim that everything is theirs.

You'll have to use your imagination for that.

That's wildly different man.
You're talking about the static attack speed on different weapons in crpgs right? Those don't as far as I know take into account velocity of both players, direction they're turning in, velocity of the actual bladeswing.

Depends on what you ask for specifically, since M&B mounted combat is really simple
>move horse as mobile ground
>attack as usual
>factor speed

So in terms of actual horse movement?
Literally all of them. Even fucking ass creed horses move better and more realistically than Warband horses.
In terms of switching up combat instead of making it literally the same with a speed dmg bonus?
Also quite a lot. BOTW for example.

who from /mbg/?

>Please user, move the goalpost more
never did that, you're just a brainlet with no reading comprehension using "le moving goalposts" because you refuse to admit you got bested

Dude just release it already, I don't care if it's unfinished I will give you money until you finish it

IS THIS LIKE SOME PSYCHOLOGICAL WEAPON FROM ERDOGAN OR SOMETHING, IS THIS REVENGE FOR THE BATTLE OF VIENNA, STOP TORTURING US YOU TURK FUCKS

at this point i won't even be surprised if these Turks sold out to china and made it Epic Games exclusive. They must've gone overbudget by years considering how this shit just keeps getting pushed to "maybe next year"
>they just had to make mounty blade with better grafix
>instead they go Scam Citizen and decide to work in all these other, new systems

I know what you mean but attack speed is an abstraction of that. That's just how they did it in turn based combat.
I know you meant actual velocity of the weapon swing itself, but that isnt a concept that nobody thought about before, its just that Warband put it into an isolated state in a 3D enviroment.

>when you find out Armagan is Erdogan's 4th cousin
it all adds up...

Attached: umm.jpg (351x383, 40K)

>The game is already whole and perfect
>(you)
(you)

>So in terms of actual horse movement?
No, horse movement in Warband was shit sure, but all the game with really good horse movement have either no mounted combat or very bare bones mounted combat.

>BOTW
Don't got a Switch. What else you got? Not arguing, I just need a game with good mounted combat.

>disliking floris
It's one of the best mods that doesn't go full retard with troops and invasions.

the last days lotr mod is my favourite but mainly because I'm a lotr fag

I can't give credibility to a person who will lambast waiting outside of the actual passing of time in the real world. In most RPGs, you have a rest/wait menu if you want the game to wait a certain amount of time in an instant, and M&B has its fast foward key. A person who is time sensitive can use those features.
Part of the appeal of M&B is that the world is independent of the player, which necessitates that the player isn't able to dictate the pacing of the world, and the world won't bend to the player's needs. It's a popular and unique feature, and to remove or greatly diminish it would satisfy no one.

Attached: 1510685840495.jpg (1024x767, 98K)

bugs got fixed. if you like infantry based combat then yeah.

I think you should check out The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, user. It seems like it would be more to your taste.

>shitting on turkish cuisine
Say whatever you fucking want,turkish food is the best and much more varied than I first thought
Turkish is also a more expressive language but fuck learning it
Still smells better than the french but that's not saying something

How's the lotr mod for someone who doesnt like lotr that much?Does it bring stuff to the table that other fantasy mods dont?How polished is it?Does it have an eternal hobo phase like PoP

i bet you like fast travel and quest markers in rpgs too

Turk here. Turkey used to be an empire and it shows. I probably don't know about 75% of Turkish dishes, because different parts of Turkey are in terms of customs and dishes pretty fucking varied.

Also don't bother learning Turkish, it's difficult and useless.

>Winter
>House walls turn white
???

You LYING nigger

Well I mean they arent,they are mediterrean,it's just that people keep changing what white means
Not like it's anything new,greeks and romans werent considered white or european at their peaks too

If you don't like LOTR then you won't like third age

these strawmen quality posts really show how braindead the fanbase of this shit truly is

they said that bannerlord focuses on choke points unlike warband

>bannderlord
at least fix it

you said it. they don't want bad reputation so they'll release a bug free game. beta would be full game in disguise

Yeah man,all everyone knows is döner and yoghurt too but for some reason people think it's greek
I learned how to make içli köfte by myself and it's really easy and good
I can't for the life of me make good çiğ köfte though,never like the ones I have eaten there
Lotsa cool and easy desserts too

Attached: Untitled.jpg (960x652, 139K)

Didn't cheese and wine originate from the Ottoman Empire as well? People don't really give them credit for that, most think Europeans were the first to make that stuff.

You boiling or deep frying those icli kofte?
Fuck hate the boiled version, but deep fried icli kofte is pretty great.
And yeah Turkish deserts are pretty much dough and sugarwater, with maybe some crushed pistachios or hazelnut and yet they all taste different.

good job, user.
dude is saying he wants things done instantly
the logical conclusion is that he likes fast travel and quest markers so he doesn't waste his time playing the game

Ottomans were underrated and based

>Didn't cheese and wine originate from an empire founded in the 14th century
You have got to be fucking joking or I'm leaving this board permanently.

Attached: 1512321056744.png (403x448, 93K)

More reflection of the sun off of the snow back onto the walls. Same reason people wear sunglasses when they go skiing

God, I can't wait to play it this year!

>the logical conclusion
don't even try you idiot.

You know what, I admit I was partially wrong.
I believe I was wrong in saying wine and cheese originated in the Ottoman Empire, however I believe that it was introduced into Europe through the Ottomans, if I'm remembering correctly.

back to skyrim bud

I believe we all will

jesus christ

Attached: 1328483339912.gif (224x178, 1.39M)

Do you have a counter point or not.

I'm leaving Yea Forums forever now. Thank you for freeing me based retard.

>you will never be this retarded

.Last Days of the Third Age is the best use of Mountain Blade in any way, shape, or form. It honest to god kind of ruined other mods and vanilla for me because nothing is nearly as good.

It's honestly surprising that having a progression/endgame makes it a much better game, not to mention the quality of the work.

Attached: 1361130051072.jpg (1240x966, 168K)

you are a fucking retarded zoomer

>user critizies M&B due to shallow X or Y gameplay aspect
>when people ask him for examples of games with better gameplay they don't answer or just reply like a sperg

every
fucking
time

Attached: 1472048411457.png (319x315, 296K)

This should be the new /his/ banner ad

>no one has mentioned how its subsidized by the turkish government meaning the devs will continue to stall to milk it as much as they can

More time! Just need...more...time

>retard with no knowledge posts again
No you dumbass,they just get free IT students as interns,the actual money they get is minimal and I doubt it even helps for anything other than some bills.

Its fantastic. Great story with still lots of freedom

Completely agree
>RIDE NOW SONS OF EORL

Play KENSHI, niggers

I have and I grew tired of it after 200 hours.

I already play both and the two games don't play the same at all

Any info on stances? i really liked the blocking system Of Kings and Men used (press S to spit). The mouse could be dragged to each direction instead of having to click each one. I'm hoping something is improved here.

I wish TLDotTA was used as a base for mods instead of diplomacy. Imagine if Warsword Conquest was like that with the Chaos invasion instead of just fucking about all over the place, or a Warcraft mod the same way with the Legion/AvH war.

Attached: 1361031582258.jpg (1440x900, 1.17M)

>tfw no game will ever have melee combat that feels as good as For Honor
>tfw there will never be a M&B with For Honor combat

Truly this is where dream games come to die.

Attached: For Honor 2019.01.30 - 16.58.27.02.DVR.webm (454x240, 2.77M)

i can get tired of kenshi but not warband
what does this mean?

why do my elite troops keep dying AAAAAHHHHHH
I'm always stuck with shitty farmers

cringe

Tell me your most exciting stories while playing warband!

Based fellow lawbro. Shame that Ubisoft fucked up such an excellent concept.

>it will be an ugly, glitchy barebone mess and you know it. It will also run like poop.
so just like the first one?

exactly

INT isn't a dump stat, and Jeremus is the best companion.

i did the thing where you conquer castles and cities and recruit companions

you mean surgery? I'm playing a mod so I don't know what companions are there

kenshi was bare bones as shit if you look at the game editor and look at your character so many misc in there
no mass combat no fighter spirit no nothing

I'm with you desu

>imagine those overhaul mods if the game is as open to modding as they say it is
>12th century medieval ages
>hellenistic era
>warhammer with a good magic system and huge dungeons and caverns to explore with your companions when you're not conquering
Alas! 'T is all for naught but despair.

I will literally and unironically kill myself if it doesn't

this is more like it, unlike in the other siege video where they put the catapul so close to the wall, the "engineers" kept getting shot dead before they let off a round

Which part? The combat? Chivalry, Vermintide, For Honor has urpassed it easily and even before that Severance, Dark Messiah and some Japanese games have already better combat than Mountain Blade.

The sandbox part? Dude it has the shallowest grand strategy element and the shallowest sandbox to have ever graced gaming since all you can do is fight. Compare this to the X series and Dorf Fort for example, it doesn't come close. What Mountain Blade does excel is combining both the sandbox aspect and the combat in unique ways such as large scale action/tactical game and making the whole game based around that.

>no mass combat no fighter spirit
At least post actual truth in order to not make you shitty clunky game look bad user. Mountain Blade have always been criticized as being barebone, clunky pos with the combat being the only saving grace. Compare this to Kenshi where not only the combat actually have area of effect and 10x more detailed than Warband but it also have indepth base-building as well. Something Warband didn't even have.

Do you think they'll release it on GoG?

Europe had wine and cheese litteraly thousands of years before people began preaching jesus, let alone goat fuckers and even farther from the god damn ottoman empire. pls do end ur life.

:^)

Attached: Erdoga.jpg (890x400, 29K)

>The combat? Chivalry, Vermintide, For Honor has urpassed it easily and even before that Severance, Dark Messiah and some Japanese games have already better combat than Mountain Blade.

Stopped reading there. You're a fucking iiiiiidiot

>Dark Messiah
AAAAAAAAAAAH
I tried every guide in the internet but I still get the background01.vtf error
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I just wanna play the game

Come on lad, I like Mountain Blade and still play it to this day thanks to the mod but if you ever think that the original game was anything more but a clunky action-strategy(shallow as hell strategy element too) with some interesting concepts then you're delusional.

>For Honor
>rock paper scissors the game

Dark messiah does have good combat but it's light weightedness wouldn't work in M&B

I did a tournament and lost then reloaded a save and then I won.
That is the most exciting story I got.

I agree completely. Help me find a faction I can enjoy again anons, I've played wood elf shits all four times I've played that mod to completion because I love shooting stupid orcs in the face so much. Tried Gondor once but it just didn't click despite being my favorite "faction" from the setting.

Virmintide 2 combat is better? Dark messiah? Almost all of those arent even comparable. Retard

That's just a bias. It's a very well done mod whether you're a fan of the series or not.

>keep trying to get back into Warband
>combat feels like complete shit
I remember really liking it too, I honestly dont think I would enjoy bannerlord anymore if it was the exact same combat.

Attached: 1535051357725.jpg (525x618, 48K)

back in the day when 4 direction of attack is an
"aweseom design"

>retarded combatfag

If you want a fighting action game, play one. Mount and blade is designed differently you fucking faggot piece of shit

Arnor. They're a small subfaction of the high elves but pack some hard hitting calvary, rangers, and swordsman and if you tire of them you can fall back on some elves to shoot orcs in the face because they are the same faction.

>Almost all of those arent even comparable.

>user critizies M&B due to shallow X or Y gameplay aspect
>when people ask him for examples of games with better gameplay they don't answer or just reply like a sperg

Never go full retard user and yes their combat are actually 10x better with actual weight, fluid combos and good animations. Not to mention that in the case of V2 you can actually hit multiple fucking enemies.

Attached: C647A6AF-FC9A-4C87-AF8C-D21D875F9795.jpg (367x450, 49K)

I mean, there is a bit more they can do which keeping the combat, like grapples, and special attacks that can hit multiple units in one attack or backsteps etc, it just feels so fucking bad now. I know they wont be doing anything new with the combat but I feel it can be improved.

virmintide 2 is a fps, and the combat is even more shallow than m&B when the focus doesnt even include horses. Youre a retarded faggot

>grapples
Go play for honour you fucking zoomer underaged cunt

I dont want I fighting action game I want the fighting to not be shit
>want better combat in total war games
>FUCKING RETARD FAGGOT GO PLAY A DIFFERENT GAME, GOOD COMBAT IS NOT WHAT TOTAL WAR IS ABOUT
I want it to have better combat, not entirely different. Just because I dont like it doesnt mean I want Dynasty warriors combat. What a fucking spastic, good god.

Doesn't work without the filename mr phoneposter

They are both sandbox but in a different way. Kenshi is a sandbox in the way a open world survival game is a sandbox, it's open ended so you're going to run out of things to do eventually. Mountain Blade maybe be a sandbox but it always has that overarching goal of unifying the lands under one banner. It doesn't matter how you do it, it doesn't matter who you do it with, it doesn't matter when you do it but that goal is always there and as long as it's always there you have something to work towards and to keep you playing.

>for honor is the only game with grapples
>grapples aren't a real part of combat
Stupid fucking britshit

It doesnt need better combat you stupid faggot, its perfect as it is with directional movements. The only thing they should focus on is refining it. Play a different game you zoomer piece of shit

Ok now how is that "zoomer" shit, actually explain how wanting more combat mechanics makes you a zoomer? I think you might be a fanboy that thinks there can be do nothing below par, simply because thats how it is, that nothing else can be done to improve it. Youre an idiot. The combat can do so much more instead of the robotic and stiff feeling ass that is how the combat currently is.

>its perfect
fanboy, youre a fanboy, I cant talk about IMPROVING THE COMBAT because anything anyone says that isnt currently how the game does things is wrong. Nevermind.

Pls... I need to see the cycle continue... one last time

>chivalry
>doing crouch 360 overheads that show like 2 frames of animation is the meta

it's literally garbage are you dumb?

>ITT: fags that played an hour of m&b saying combat is bad and needs grappling and other stupid shit

Attached: 1551056167962.jpg (517x326, 28K)

honestly why not release it and then keep working on it its not like they wont make over 2m$

I hope they fix this in Bannerlord. There's no reason to ever specialize as a foot soldier.

not even hyped about it anymore, i lost all interest desu

>if you dont like it how it is then you must be a zoomer, it is currently perfect how it is, even though it is clunky shit that they are infact improving with the sequel
So I take it you wont be buying Bannerlord, since they will be making the combat faster and transition attack flow much easier than Warband.

Seiges? Also that image is if youre playing on the easiest difficulty

If you read my post you'd know they're doing exactly what I asked for, dumb faggot

The one thing this game is missing is a double jump

>jump on rock
>win
Great combat guys.

Both cheese and wine originated in the late neolithic in the caucasus region. Like at the very least seven thousand years before Turks settled in Anatolia. I mean come on dude... Romans and Greeks drank wine and ate cheese for many centuries before Islam was invented and that wasn't even that long ago. This isn't being ignorant, that's a total lack of common sense on your part.

Attached: ....jpg (684x453, 25K)

The only real "foot" skills are shields and athletics, and neither matter much in a siege.
Regardless of difficulty, the only proper way to play is to zoom around on an armoured horse. You can distract archers so that your infantry can actually reach them and get dozens of infantry and cavalry kills. As a foot soldier you're barely any better than the average troop in your army. Takes too long to get around, even with athletics.

Boomers are the worst

I did read the post, you called him a zoomer for wanting improvements to combat, even though that is exactly what they are doing with the sequel. Youre a fucking retard user holy shit. The combat in Warband is far from perfect, far far from it, that does not mean it cant be fixed and needs to be replaced by something else, that is some retarded bullshit you are dribbling user.

You're not as smart as you think you are. You complained there's too much waiting, he pointed out it's easy to avoid, then you moved the goal posts and proclaimed yourself the intellectual heavy weight champion of the world. I don't think I've ever seen someone as retarded as you so confident he's not a retard.

It's not coming out this year or any year.

At this point I'm convinced the best way they could handle the release after all this time instead of giving a date (or window) that's still a year or more away they need to sit on it until its just about finished and then drop the bomb that says its out in 6 months or less.

>faster combat in bannerlord
no. if anything it's slower but the transition between swings seems smoother yeah

even with 6 attacking direction in kingdom comes, i still feel being let down.

3D printing, nanotechnology, genetic technology and AI

I'm already playing a better version of Bannerlord

Attached: kenshi_Naginatabot2_ns.webm (732x400, 2.86M)

they want 2 billions $. they need a bug free release for that

NEVER EVER

Attached: 1549656808054.png (217x199, 46K)

Kenshi plays nothing like m&b and this comparison is retarded

holy shit user, kys

Bannerlord is the Duke Nukem Forever of RPGs

Remember user, Law's rework is next season

>virmintide 2 is a fps
And? The melee combat is absolutely more in-depth than mountain gay with the reasons I've just listed.
>m&B when the focus doesnt even include horses.
And? That was my point, on-foot combat in Mountain Blade is the shallowest shit ever and could use more features and options to enhance it. I love how you bring out mounted combat though as if that's flawless. Just like non-mounted combat you can only hit one enemy at a time in the game and is part of the main reason why its so fucking disappointing to be a heavy cavalry in this game.

I've played the game for hundreds of hour and the combat have always been clunky utter shit user. The only saving grace is riding a horse but even the mounted combat is shallow.

>gekokujo for warband in nippon (actually good and balanced, arguably the best overhaul)
I wish to christ Gekokujo wasn't so fucking ugly.

It's by far my favourite mod, but fuck the character art is so fucking half assed even by M&B mod standards and the faces are fucking awful.

Not to mention you need sub mods to actually get some decent village/map variety happening, the Inns are still always dead, lifeless shitholes and the overworld map is dodgy as fuck with fucked up UV's/Textures and graphical glitches everywhere.

Wish I had the time to redo all the character art at least to a PS2 Tenchu/Way of the Samurai 2 standard but I feel like that'd be a complete waste with Bannerlord maybe, possibly, eventually coming out, guess it couldn't hurt to start working on some top tier character art for a potential Gekokujo sequel though.

Attached: Tenchu.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Only if you've already exhausted all of the free mods that are far better.

Kenshi has fuck all genuinely engaging gameplay and no gameplay loop to speak of, the tedium is insane, the lack of basic quality of life features like pausing when your characters spot an enemy or a button to highlight dead bodies just make the whole thing such a chore to play beyond the initial honey moon period of it being a cool setting.

Also it runs and looks like absolute shit even on super computers, great art direction though, but I really wish indie devs would stop ruining their lifes work by refusing to hire people who can actually do things well.

>Kenshi has fuck all genuinely engaging gameplay
Name a better game with a more indepth combat.

Only faggots hate on Viking Conquest, it's by far one of the best mods around for Warband if you like the setting/period.

The map is excellent, lots of production specific and religious locations on the map as well as unique locations in addition to the usual cities/villages/castles, the maps themselves are also some of the best around, it's extremely well polished overall, starting out is going to be a lot slower though as you need a good amount of renown before you can start just recruiting in villages, BUT you can build up forces by recruiting looters etc much easier, the religion mechanic is neat, troop trees are great and varied and the story is again the best of any mod.

It was buggy and broken as fuck on launch, but if you grab the reforged edition you're set.

i want a new gekokujo for bannerlord

Dwarf Fortress.
Also there's nothing "indepth" about Kenshi's combat once you actually break the systems down.

yep. fucking dropped

>I wish to christ Gekokujo wasn't so fucking ugly.
I wish it wasnt so fucking broken
>get muskets
>ride towards enemies to bait them close
>everyone gets shots
>those who dont you pick out with your naginata one by one from horseback
or how the ai literally lines up to follow you and you just need to run in a circle to throw them off, then come back to kill them.
its not even cheesing at this point since its so blatant

>I'd rather wait for the game to be polished and with more content than have a rushed out turd
>[labored breathing]

Nothing you just described is unique to Gekokujo, that's literally Warband......and every other mod.

Does anyone know if Taleworlds has talked about the average polycounts for the Bannerlord characters yet in a video or blog post?

Attached: THINGS.jpg (2000x2588, 831K)

The only thing that makes it difficult for me to go back to Warband is that no matter what iteration of PC I've made, my video drivers will crash eventually. It's not sudden, I could be balls deep conquering in Floris or Warsword, then suddenly nothing for a couple seconds. I DON'T LIKE IT, IT SCARES ME

They haven't said, but from what i've seen 10-15k would be right on the money.

probably, they drop technical specs every now and again

Know the mod by chance? Looks like a Warhammer one. Except it looks good too.

don't think there's anything other than Warsword

Sure and I'll totally lose the kissless part of my virginity as well

>Recommends SilverStag but not Floris

Attached: 1472045867552.png (365x450, 83K)

This so fucking much. M&B isn't much to look at by default, but Geko is pretty half assed in most respects. I'm kinda surprised so many people like it.

>Mounting the horse from behind
>Not mounting the horse from the top

What's wrong with vanilla? I had some good fun with it.

Nothing, only plebs never played original MnB vanilla.

It's not even coming out this decade, maybe not even the next one.

>Dwarf Fortress.
predictable,Dorf Fort isn't even real-time nor can you control multiple squads fluidly.

I believe in some alternate reality this game is released and sells millions.

I'll tell my grandkids to get hype for this game.

>Dorf Fort isn't even real-time
Literally fucking WHAT?

>Download Warsword despite knowing it's going to be hilariously bad
>Make a Dorf despite knowing it's just going to be some weirdly proportioned human model
>Walk into my first tavern and see this

This might actually be so bad it's good.

Attached: Warsword.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

Maybe I`ll give it another try.
I actually bought it at launch and it was so terrible and buggy it permanently left a bad impression on me, but if after all this time the game is fixed, I`ll probably give it another go.

Those children though, that cannot ever be fixed.

user.. im sorry but, its never coming out

Attached: 1547416515469.png (1024x682, 77K)

It will come out. You will just be dead by then.

Attached: 1532528264773.png (550x543, 25K)

Dwarf Fortress is literally real time you slobbering fucking retard.

I had a blast with it until it started throwing rgl errors st me abput 250 days in. Now I can't play for more than 10 minutes without a crash.

>however I believe that it was introduced into Europe through the Ottomans, if I'm remembering correctly.
Trolled hard

Attached: 1497429176990.jpg (1132x1235, 211K)

after a million hours maybe

wow bro you sure showed him who's right with that epic wojack edit, upboated

shit, I was playing Adventure so many goddamn time I forgot about the default mode. Still that abomination of a clunky combat is worse than Kenshi's. If it was more like an RTS/RTT then I would concede that Dorf Fort is the goat but until that shitty UI still persist it makes the combat real fucking bad.

I can't believe you got so many people with this.
That was masterfully done.

>put in attack
>character attacks
>enemy has chance to respond
>repeat
Explain how this is real time

If you're using low (or 0) cavalry armies, riding around on the horse mostly just makes you a target for every enemy archer and opposing cavalry on the map. That can be useful for cheesey strategies of course, but it isn't really worth the risk of randomly being one or two shotted by a lucky arrow or stopping in front of a tiny rock and being impaled by 20 cavalry spearmen.
I've done foot soldier playthroughs with Rhodock armies a bunch of times. It works really well, just set up a position (ideally up an incline to blunt cavalry charges) and grind through your enemies in the melee. You do need a ranged weapon though, or you'll be uninvolved in half of the battle.

At least they're still improving while they work on adding camels and fart physics. Compare the latest screenshots to how it looked when they first started showing it off and it looks like an entirely different game.

Attached: 1.jpg (1674x2745, 1.46M)

In the exact same way that Kenshi is real time you mongoloid, just kys already.

Give it
GIVE IT
GGGGIIIIIIVVVVVEEEE IIIITTTTjxhdndndjdndhhxjs

>fart physics
Oh god... oh god oh fuck god yes

Attached: 1522775992489.jpg (645x716, 101K)

The whole game system is based on feudalism, why would would you expect or even want defined borders?

wtf are those american flags?

I wish you could take over towns in Kenshi.

t. rhodok

This game is the only thing preventing me to kill myself right now

>he isnt even trying anymore

Attached: png.jpg (255x207, 9K)

It's coming out lads.