Have any of you guys played Blue Reflection? How is it?

Have any of you guys played Blue Reflection? How is it?

Attached: image.jpg (1422x2048, 347K)

Yes

Attached: 4d95fd4b66a227a5cc0c3932a174e38d1472423327_full.jpg (595x842, 123K)

>Have any of you guys played Blue Reflection?
yes
>How is it?
Comfy with great OST but easy.

Attached: images.jpg (235x214, 9K)

Sailor Moon: the game

homogay the game

I haven't played many games this year but this one was the worst so far. Leave it to Gust to fuck up a perfectly good concept and waste a bunch of cute character designs.

And also this is not Gust's fault but holy shit I don't think I've seen a video game with more typos in the translation than this one.

Aesthetic and combat mechanics are good but the dungeons are too small, the friendship stuff rather tedious and the difficulty too low. Still, the atmosphere is pretty comfy if you can tune into it. Don't spend more than $20 for it.

I know Yea Forums is not unused to shilling but I swear I cannot recall a game with so few people actually playing it which is shilled as hard as this crap.

Shut the fuck up and play Hinako's game, nerd

Attached: 581461.jpg (480x709, 90K)

I genuinely don't think it's shilling because I don't see the point. It's not like this was ever projected to be a major seller, not even when it was new. There's no good reason for KT to shill this instead of the upcoming Ateliers which actually have a chance in hell of being a thing. I really do think it's just like 3 or 4 people who REALLY like this game and they keep making threads.

> Demands people play his game
> Refuses to tell anyone why they should waste time doing it and instead posts fan art and edited pictures over and over
> Still can't comprehend why Yea Forums doesn't like this game

Autism be strong with this one

Actually a guy put up an interesting theory. Basically this game cost KT/Gust a lot of money to make which they never got back so they are shilling it and keeping it full price to make more money until they break even

Not an argument

Attached: 85d572835f83926768ae30737627cd74.jpg (1297x2048, 316K)

What have you done to persuade anyone to invest time in this game?
All you have done, no, all you ever do, is post fan art and edited pictures of this game and demand people play it because fucking reasons

>Basically this game cost KT/Gust a lot of money to make
Bwahahahahahaha what?
Have you even played it? Fucking Atelier Sophie has more polish than this

That's also dumb because they'd sell more if they permacut the price considering the general consensus seems to be that some people like it, but no one thinks it's $60 good. Also, I'm hard pressed to believe ANY Gust production put a hurt on KT compared to some of the other stuff they put out. Pretty sure fucking Toukiden has higher production values than Gust games and that's a Vita game.

Stop shilling your failed yurishit here

>everyone I dislike is the same person
Speaking of autism...

Attached: 1550797857541.jpg (2000x2892, 3.76M)

This game genuinely did cost them a lot of money to make and Koei Tecmo had a lot riding on it.

It never sold as well as they needed to break even and combined with the failure of Dynasty Warriors 9 they were forced to start releasing ports of old Atelier games ASAP to make some money back and even those never made as much money as they required

When you make a thread for over a year and do nothing but post fan art while saying "BUY OUR FUCKING GAME" it does little to persuade me to play it and more to convince me you are just some shill

>no dub
That's why nobody bought it

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85--pepe-the-frog-slug.jpg (236x208, 9K)

>This game genuinely did cost them a lot of money to make and Koei Tecmo had a lot riding on it.

This is INCREDIBLY hard to believe. If they were gonna double down on any Gust investment, it'd be either Atelier or Nights of Azure, and the latter applies only because the first one sold so well for them that they did in fact shit out a sequel as fast as humanly possible. I can see them putting a bit of effort into pushing Lulua, especially after the lukewarm reception of the Mysterious series, but an unproven new IP like Blue Reflection? They want to make a sequel but I dunno, man. I don't think this was a game changer for them at all.

Koei Tecmo doesn't do meaningful dubs if they even do dubs at all.
Costs them too much money and they are greedy

Most of the dialogue isn't even voiced, retard

That was actually a smart move, certain games are so far off into weeb territory that a dub would be more detrimental than beneficial. Blue Reflection is such a game, it was never gonna break into the western mainstream and was only gonna be picked up by established fans of Gust and maybe the magical girl genre.

I know but most normalfags on the fence use dubs as their final purchasing decision, just look at the shit show the Western releases Lulua and Nelke are going through

Not an argument, aspergers-kun

Normalfags don't even know what Nelke and Lulua are. Next you'll tell me normalfags buy Ys games.

... Normalfags in comparison to the Yea Forums neckbeards and nip obsessives. You know full well what i meant..