Dragon's Dogma 2

It's coming bros

Attached: 20190306_164632.png (1440x665, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TtdsLGhfYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still haven’t beat part 1

Dragons Dogma was objectively garbage, we need a new Breath of Fire

>People already forgot about the ingame ads the original had

Imagine sucking capcoms dick this much

Nah, stand aside manlet. It's time for God Hand 2 now. Character action kino is back on the menu.

Attached: 1545408558711.png (600x600, 346K)

>Imagine enjoying video games instead of looking for excuses to shit on them

Your opinion is objectively garbage

Cope

>Imagine thinking its ok to throw advertisements into a game while you are playing it

Your retardedness aside, I did enjoy the game but you are still a cucksoi if you don't think its a bad thing to advertise real world purchases in your rpg game.

Seething

>got Dragons Dogma on PC
>Never got around to playing it
>am probably going to actually play it on Switch this April
I'm some next level hack to finish games I never played before just because now they're on handheld and I can play them at work

About what? A piece of shit game that nobody ever talks about? Even garbage likd FF15 has a higher Review score

Wait, what? I played the 360 version years ago and I don't remember the ads

trying too hard, also seething

I am pretty sure it's a spicy new meme, I played trough the game like 10 times and I have no idea what he's on about

I was considering buyin DMC 5 just to support a DDDA sequel. I don't even like DMC

1/10 bait

Give me a Dead Rising game Capcom! An actual good one like the first! PLEASE

If Capcom does DD2 they will be officially become Capgods.

Superbased and crimsonpilled

I'd prefer DD2 but a new BoF would be awesome, too.

IT'S TIME, BOYS!
WE'RE GOING HOME!

Attached: 1009be8cfd389e6220dd3a701de3b642.png (558x800, 731K)

maybe he's referring to guts' armor

But that isn't purchased with real money, hell if you don't know about berserk already it's just nice looking armor and nothing more

They willing to green light it but the dev decided to go with DMC instead.

You already got one, bro. Just check your app store.
youtube.com/watch?v=1TtdsLGhfYM

Naught but the finest of RPGs. Shame that if Itsuno does get the go ahead to work on it, it'll be released in like 3-4 years time..

Attached: naughtbutthefinestwares.jpg (2499x1263, 1.13M)

I loved how free you felt in DD and how gruesome it could be. It's exactly how I would want a berserk game being excluding the extreme gore.
One of those kind of games I wish I could go back and play for the first time again. But I can see why some people wouldn't like it since it is sort of different to other games, and the controls could be viewed as slow.

At least it probably will be on the next gen.

>Imagine thinking its ok to throw advertisements into a game while you are playing it
I don't remember this.

THE WIND IS PUSHING ME

I never cared about DMC, but I'm glad it's a success because now DD2 can happen.

FUCK DDO and every shill saying it's good.

Attached: you go girl.webm (960x600, 2.39M)

Are you talking about RC?
The same RC that drops like water from BBI monsters, and that you can get hundreds of thousands from getting your pawn hired, and that you can cheat through bloody CE because there's literally zero protection against it?
You know, this isn't GTA:O, by the time I even needed it to purify BBI gear I already had enough to get myself and my pawn a bunch of complete sets plus a few rings, and that was back on the PS3 when online was fucking dead and my pawn only got like 3-4 hires.