Would original deus ex be allowed in this day and age?

would original deus ex be allowed in this day and age?

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

Attached: 1539484318948.png (1224x641, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_B6kSEHXnk
statnews.com/2018/09/07/richard-sackler-member-of-family-behind-oxycontin-was-granted-patent-for-addiction-treatment/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't see why not, average people don't take videogames seriously

ever wonder why big car companies pay two percent tax while the guys on the assembly line pay forty?

Attached: 1545841905778.jpg (603x393, 16K)

>deus ex
>redpilled

Attached: 4e7.png (680x539, 260K)

Maybe.

Attached: dudesex.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

oh

Google and twitter and apple might ban it

youtube.com/watch?v=x_B6kSEHXnk
what a magical game

>the fantasy plotline of a fantasy video game taking place in a fantasy future that was not meant to be taken seriously
>"redpills"

This level of disconnection from reality is bordering on mental illness.

It would be about how capitalism is a white male's invention to oppress minorities,i mean Deus Ex is an american franchise.

What's Yea Forums's opinion on Invisible War?

Attached: Dance.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

About to install the Revision mod.
Tell me why it's shit.

Attached: EnGee Resonance.jpg (313x401, 58K)

It would be labeled alt-right propaganda.

Dude that's the oh yeah yeah meme guy

have you played the game before? don't play revision as a first timer, it changes too much about the level design, feels like a different game. fun for a once off though

>fantasy future

Attached: morpheus.jpg (175x288, 8K)

l o l

Big step down in the gameplay department but significantly better written. The only thing I used to fault it for in regards to the story was I thought their portrayal of religious extremism was over the top and antiquated but I was just completely ignorant at the time of how bad it still was in some parts of the world.

>have you played the game before?
Ya like 10 times already

it's got some good stuff, better than hr

How do I get over the shitty game play to experience the best story in vidya?

You git gud

just play the game faggot, what's your problem

>Liberty Island
>Try to prod with the prod
>End up without prod or tranq crossbow ammo by the time I make it inside the statue
Fug
Why is Paul such a tree hugger?

just baton scrub

i'll have a response to your post finalized within the week

Pro tip: Play it like a stealth game on your first run. It's a lot easier than dealing with your godawful aim because you lack the experience for it.

> statnews.com/2018/09/07/richard-sackler-member-of-family-behind-oxycontin-was-granted-patent-for-addiction-treatment/
>(((Richard Sackler))), member of family behind OxyContin, was granted patent for addiction treatment

I dropped it and I don't even remember where

I try to play it stealthy but the first Island fucks me over So goddamn much and then I Just get bored of it
I tried several Times but I Just can't get over how shitty it is
It's not like I am a zoomer, I love older games, been playing Baldurs Gate, love Unreal, Thief, Ultima, autism simulators like Factorio or Rimworld, Kenshi, I play fucking everything, but somehow Deus Ex is the game that I can't get into from the gameplay side

>Get like 7 weapon mods on Liberty Island
>Pump them into the stealth pistol after getting into UNATCO
>Sniping niggas in Hell's kitchen left and right
Suck my dick Paul

play stealthy for the first few hours, until the big story change, then you can kill people and go loud. usually is what i do.

((()))

wtf just get into the statue dude it's easy

>You mean your barman doesn't engage you in long techincal debates about the true finality of strong government?!

>Tax the money paid for raw materials
>Tax the income of the assembly workers
>Tax the money with sales tax on the car
>Tax the same money again as income for the company

I worked at a bar as a busser and behind the counter

politics comes up a LOT.

>rx 84
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84
WOW

It changes the OST, which is a very bad decision.
It is a bit harder though which is nice.

>the first Island fucks me over So goddamn much
Nigga why tho?

Dumbed down gameplay (inventory, augs, skills, etc). Some of the characters had their personalities changed (Nicole). Locations are really small thanks to Xbox. Good music. Some of the locations have great atmosphere, like Cairo. Story isn't that bad. Alex D'd design is of the really awful dudebro type.

I may be wrong bust isn't there an option to switch between soundtracks?

Well yeah, but the default option is the remaked soundtrack, somewhat dickish if you ask me.

>not playing fem Alex instead of Alex Dudebro.

The combat is messy but the gameplay in general is pretty decent imo

Is there a resolution mod? I want the original textures, but I don't want to look at smudgy shit.

the AI in this game is a joke.
all the people dismissing the newer installments and prasing DeusEX 1 suffer from Nostalgia fagness

>talking bad about corporations
>redpilled
that's not how it works cuck

I had no issues with the first Island. But then again the first Island was the Demo before release and i played that emo so many times that when the game came out i knew what to do.

demo*

Isn't the creative director of this game a jew and leftist?

Yes.

With the amount of bootlicker there are in Twitter and the likes talking bad about corporations, or at least certain corporations, is as sacrilegious as drawing Muhammed.

yes, he regrets many things

Attached: jpeg12.jpg (732x645, 72K)

I hate how tranquilizer and prod ammo is so scarce yet you can find ammo for literally every other weapon ,including the GEP gun, everywhere. Is almost as if the game wants me to kill people despite Paul's and Sam's autistic complaints.

>he doesn't just tranq everyone then hide behind a crate and wait

deus EXE mod will make the vanilla game run on modern systems with modern resolutions and such
if the game stutters then turn off windowed fullscreen

I would if I could,honestly. But I don't have enough darts and those OP power armor commandos are inmune to that.

>But I don't have enough darts
How?

Allowed? yes. Likely to happen? Not with todays lowest common denominator nuspeak game writers

Normally I have around 4 clips of tranq darts or less. Even if I don't miss a shot that isn't enough to clear places like VersaLife underground labs or Hells Kitchen warehouse

based

Attached: 1548445518708.jpg (800x778, 291K)

The trick is to use the prod against targets that are exposed to you, don't use tranqs for everything

Now that I have the baton and melee on trained is less of a problem because I can 1-hit some enemies with it but previously I was using just prod and tranquilizer.
I still need the ammo tho.

The left is usually more redpilled than the right.