Say hello to the next Smash DLC character!

Say hello to the next Smash DLC character!

Attached: DyHTv6uVYAAqjGc.png (894x894, 721K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NibrocRock/status/1090386233447067648
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UdH2L0xi8dO6jyPCcO5e5-8j7SGzezxkeZuF1uP8uOw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3QLNVrCeDo
youtube.com/watch?v=RlEGflonuZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1b3534f5-77fa-4f65-ace9-0ca3fbb0094b.png (639x376, 372K)

Not if The Mouse has anything to say about it

Attached: themouseseesall.jpg (1640x1242, 168K)

Geno for KH4!

>Search image via google

Results : Super smash bros
No other size image found

Hello, Reimu!

Attached: 1524960811067.jpg (700x979, 721K)

>Brave has a wide shield
>Geno puts his entire arm out to block attacks in Mario RPG
Confirmed

Attached: 1548939292437.png (300x300, 2K)

I have no idea of where this render came from, but it's very nicely done

Spirited Away!

Here's your sauce, sorry bout that twitter.com/NibrocRock/status/1090386233447067648

hi erdrick, why are you hiding behind that irrelevant side character from a spinoff who has appeared in 2 games, one which was a meaningless cameo which got removed in the remake, who is also a spirit and therefore already deconfirmed?

Erdrick is equally meaningless then, just being mentioned in one game and appearing in DQ3 only.
Stop using the "side character spinoff" excuse because it's moot.

Geno time

Attached: Geno goes to Wendy's.png (518x509, 107K)

>pulling shit out of your ass

He's in.

Attached: Geno CAW.png (702x685, 601K)

That render looks a billion times better than others I've seen, WOW.

I'd wish

Attached: youretard.png (682x548, 286K)

If we do succeed, how does Geno get into more Mario games without feeling forced? I feel like he needs some cosmic threat for him to decide to descend onto the world.

Super Mario galaxy 3

Super Mario Galaxy 3

please point to me the direction where you found "Brave" having a wide shield

Just give up. I gave up months ago it'll save you the disappointment. Congrats to Erdrickfags though

Attached: IMG_20190201_084042.jpg (1024x599, 74K)

*snap*

Attached: Kingdom_Hearts_3.jpg (3840x2160, 1.07M)

He’d be more interesting that that generic DQ dude, but SE wouldn’t benefit from it so it’s not happening

Visually for sure, but I think DQ has more moveset potential if they are willing to pull representation from the entire franchise.

Definitely more interesting, but thank goodness we're getting the most interesting choice.

Attached: basedsora.png (327x364, 134K)

>Brave has a wide shield

??????????????????????????????

ahem

Attached: witchermonhun.jpg (1400x1400, 209K)

>Wide shield as big as snake
>Genotards think that geno extending his arm makes him bigger

>wide shield
Where the flying fuck did you get this, or are you just making shit up as you go?

>Getting baited this hard

Attached: download.png (180x280, 8K)

It's crazy I know, but if for argument's sake there was a Mario world in Kingdom Hearts (of course it would have to be a Nintendo platform exclusive just like Star Fox in Star Link), I'd love the following optional super bosses in there:

- Geno (think of it as a neat challenge like Lingering Will in that he's no enemy, but he's giving you a challenge).

- Fawful.
- Dimentio.

The last two are obviously a bit of a stretch since they're from alternate realities. But Kingdom Hearts is literally doing that right now in KH3's ending. So yeah secret bosses of those two would be too fun.

But sadly Square Enix still hates Nintendo, don't be fooled by old FF ports. What a waste.

>he had to make shit up just so he make himself seem likely
Can't take the L I see

Attached: smugsora.jpg (195x258, 10K)

They could honestly just use him and the Axem Rangers to make a kinda generic Mario parody world if they really wanted to.

Someone on the smashboards posted the data a while ago:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UdH2L0xi8dO6jyPCcO5e5-8j7SGzezxkeZuF1uP8uOw

Nibroc's come a long way, his latest renders feel like they'd fit in Ultimate almost perfectly

Attached: isaac_ultimate_render_by_nibroc_rock_dcwbice-pre.png (894x894, 491K)

>Reimu
>not Goku

man, i'm a genofag and my hopes aren't high with erdrick probably coming, man. don't lose yourself to delusion. let's hope for future packs, other dlc, or at the very least, a mii costume. nintendo and square are buttbuddies again, so he stands a chance at a return through some other way in the mario series, too. we'll probably get that before a smash inclusion because of his irrelevancy.

He's come a long way from this shitty lanky Geno render. God I hate seeing this render so much.

Attached: new_geno_render_by_nibroc_rock_d9kkuzk-pre.png (894x894, 440K)

>it's talking about the red bubbles
I thought you were talking about an actual shield

>side character
Geno is definitely not getting in but you faggots need to stop with the “side character” shit.

Does he actually make his own models? If so, I wonder why he hasn't released his latest Isaac/Geno/Mach Rider ones
I know I'm the only one asking for the Mach Rider one but still

i'd love if he released them and allowed them to be used for a good geno mod. he definitely won't be in, so it'd be nice to see an ultimate mod that nails him like project m legacy xp.

I hate how it's come to the point where we're begging for a fucking Mii costume. Fuck square and fuck Nintendo.

I think Geno is likely once we get the quintessential Square and Enix representation out of the way.

Attached: DT-Q5YWVQAA9fYP.jpg orig.jpg (1300x587, 182K)

I've never played KH but for some reason I'd be fine with Sora. Moveset could be ridiculous from what little I've seen. That said I'm 100% certain it's Dragon Quest because it's the most SE thing ever: they're trying to pull a Fire Emblem and use Smash to increase DQ popularity in the west. It just makes too much sense.

Geno has been my most wanted since before Brawl came out but I have finally lost hope. Ultimate was the “everyone is here” game where even Ridley got in, it was Genos last chance. He won’t be DLC because Square has absolutely nothing to gain from it, since any SMRPG sales will be from SNES minis. Unless Soccor Guy literally buys the rights to Geno and Mallow with his own money, he’s never getting in.
I am not okay with this fact

Attached: 36F1322B-81F9-4341-B4D3-3058B8902239.jpg (992x1120, 139K)

DQ would also help Smash in Japan.

not if square enix and their stingy asses have anything to say

Attached: pepe geno.png (650x650, 77K)

>Fire Emblem meme
It isn't even remotely the same situation faggot.

Fuck off with the zoomer shit

>Say hello to the next Smash DLC character!
I would love to, but none of us know who it is.

Wait that's not Neku

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_TheWorldEndsWithYouFinalRemix_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 265K)

DQ will be in and it will be by merit of being a franchise born in Nintendo, shaper of the JRPG, with multiple games released on Nintendo consoles and that in the NES era was the second best selling franchise on the consoles. Unlike Sora's KH, all DQ that were originally exclusive to PlayStation consoles were ported to Nintendo consoles.
You can cry about "shill pick" as much as you want, it has more reason to be on the game than KH or Geno.

Attached: 1550781839078.jpg (506x528, 30K)

Great render. If Geno ever does get in (he won’t) I think it would be cool to give him a slight glow, since the doll is possessed by a star. I know he doesn’t glow in SMRPG but idk it’s been so long since we’ve seen him that an extra touch like that wouldn’t be totally unwarranted.

it does deserve it. dq being in smash is overdue. hopefully we'll get geno to return one day, even though it won't be in smash. godspeed, erdrickbro.

>you will never play a SMG3 game where Geno gets corrupted by a dark star energy and the main mission of the game is to defeat/save him, after which you get to play as him.

>he thinks legacy has a chance against The Mouse’s money

Attached: 24BF40AD-2D18-420A-84B7-F5394593DA6A.jpg (354x248, 17K)

>First Character Is Shitty JRPG Swordsman
>Second Character is Shitty JRPG Swordsman
>Two Slots reserved for a new Pokemon and a new Fire Emblem character
Is there any character that would be cool enough to save this god awful fighter pass?

hello

Attached: __geno_mario_series_new_super_mario_bros_u_deluxe_super_mario_bros_and_super_mario_rpg_drawn_by_otou (1087x1202, 1.19M)

>Sora
I have a hard time believing anyone unironically wants him in. I’ve never played DQ but Erdrick would be a great pick, I would be pretty relieved if we got him instead of some other shill pick. I’d still prefer Geno but I’ve given up on that.

Agree fuck Geno

The "shill pick" for DQ would be Luminary. Roto-Erdrick or Slime are fine.
Sora is a shill pick in comparison to Neku, who despite being less popular, is more Nintendo relevant.
Cloud was a blessing when SE was pushing for Lightning, but ideally, the FF rep should be from the early Nintendo related games.
Bravely Default rep would be neat.
SE should stop fucking around and properly back Smash.

>genotards still exist

I want to explore her forest maze

Why the hell do people want this shitty puppet instead of the character he's based on?

Attached: 4.png (406x506, 231K)

*ahem*
Fuck portals.

Attached: E951BF28-DD56-4654-B279-B8EFC50A4818.jpg (457x364, 25K)

There are people that defend Incineroar, retardation is everywhere. Who do you want?

i guarantee you that if geno was a hot female doll with a nice set of tits, people would be far more favorable towards her

>shitty JRPG protagonist
I think you mean based also,
>thinking Pokémon and Fire Emblem are getting another rep

Attached: 2F58CB37-5200-4D07-86A8-DAF4EFA8836F.png (500x534, 273K)

I would be psyched if Black Mage got in, it would be a great SE pick. I just like Geno more.

People totally are asking for him unironically, if you are cancer resistant, check Twitter or Youtube and everybody wants Sora. Hell, some people even assume he is already in. youtube.com/watch?v=Y3QLNVrCeDo

Erdrick isn't a side character tho

>being mad people care more about a Mouse owned character than a character from a supposedly legendary franchise
Can't wait for the tears for when this Mouse owned character does make it.

I was hoping the arocity that was KH3 would kill their hope that they shouldn’t have had in the first place, I guess I was wrong. I don’t understand how KH fans can even care about him or any of the characters, every character interaction in the entire series is pure cringe or unintentionally funny.

Neither is Geno.

I gave up long ago my friend. You should too.

Gee, No one remembers that game!

Attached: FF2B7390-E8D1-4EDF-8291-AD75781D0CDA.jpg (650x1024, 47K)

That's worse.
Imagine being a "super important legendary" MC that's only mentioned in one game, is playable in just one and in that game he has less personality and development than a side character from another game.

Based Mungposter

>Joker
>swordsman

Black Mage is the best FF rep, but I don’t blame Sakurai for adding Cloud instead. Plus Sm4sh added a black mage of sorts with Robin

Geno is never ever getting in and I say that as a former Geno fan. The roster of Ultimate was his last chance and he missed it. The next Smash game is gonna come out after 10 years, Geno would be forgotten by then and SMRPG will be like 30 years old. When the next Smash game comes around I'll be rooting for a different Mario RPG character like Fawful or Paper Mario, I love the Mario RPGs and I'm not gonna waste my time rooting for an impossible character when there are other viable choices. Geno is a lost cause and is forever shackled inside SE's basement.

Attached: 1528278085563.png (1200x800, 207K)

REIMU

last night I literally dreamed that she got confirmed

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x1025, 134K)

Kys

>advocating death of a person for showing something you don't like
Get help

I had a dream of her as well last night but mine was different

Attached: Reimu animated.gif (651x758, 1.95M)

Travis? More like Travisty.
Erdrick? More like makes me sick.
Doomguy? More like sigh.
Lip? More like R.I.P.
Banjo? More like hell no.
Phoenix Wright? More like get out of my sight.

Attached: med_1479847026_image.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Your information is wrong, by the way.

Other way around, faggot.

Sora as a character isn't the worst, you see he was actually humane in KH1 and CoM....it's just that Nomura destroyed him in KH2 and forward and my god he even worse in KH3 (Sora is so pathetic in KH3 that he cries too much in excess and whines about how worthless he is without his friends during battle when in previous games he definitively picked himself up and just plain old kept fighting and he also lost to a massive army of Heartless when in KH2 he beat a large battalion of Heartless on his own, it's NOMURA who makes this character bad).

Mallow is the black mage.

No, not really.

It would be the first combat crossover between Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, this would be ultra marketable with Japanese boomers.

Geno is a side character with less than 30 lines.

This.
Geno is a main character in a side game from Mario Series

>koops is a side character
>goombario is a side character
Nah

Attached: 1529662736973.jpg (1080x1144, 132K)

This but unironically.

They are side characters, they're all companions to Mario.

>Wanting a generic zoner
Even if Square would let him out of their dungeon, he wouldn't be a particularly interesting character.

jesus christ, all of this main vs. side character shit is stupid. all of this deserving to be in smash vs. not deserving to be in smash is stupid. there's nothing wrong with wanting a character while acknowledging how unlikely they are. geno will never happen, but i still like the character and hope he'll return one day. mallow got a proper arc and character development, yet geno didn't. he has potential and i'd love to see it happen, but it's probably not happening and that's fine.

both extreme pro-genofags and extreme anti-genofags need to stop shitting their diapers

These suck!

Wrong, you retarded faggot, wrong. They’re all part of the main cast of characters. At worst they’re supporting characters, a side character would be someone like Anti Guy or Jonathan Jones.

Sure, where is he?

Galaxy 3, but that's assuming Square won't demand half of Nintendo's stock just to reference him.

What other characters of that size have wide shields?

>Forest Maze Galaxy
I WOULD CUM A BILLION BUCKETS

Attached: godlike.png (1266x1263, 1.37M)

I don't read tech, all the shield sizes seem roughly the same, what's so special about "Brave"'s shield.

>mentioned in one game.

So you haven't touched Dragon Quest. Got it.

More than wide, the shield size is about Marth and Snake size. if the Height value is indicative of the character actual size, it means that the character is either small and wide/long like an animal, or is a small character that makes a wide defensive pose.

After the events of SMRPG and the repair of the Star Road, Geno becomes Rosalina’s liege and assistant.

The weird thing is, Square-Enix has produced a handful of Mario themed spinoffs like Mario Hoops 3 on 3 and Mario Sports Mix, some of which include cameos from Square's characters, and yet they never bothered to give Geno and Mallow another shot.

X-blade

That's because no one at Square Enix cares about their characters. Do you think the guy who made Musashi cares? No. Do you think the guy who created the FIRST Eve game cares? No. Do you think the guy who made Sword of Mana cares? No. Chrono Trigger? Hell no.

The only person there who "cares" is Nomura and his care only extends specifically for characters he designed and that's it. And even then he doesn't care about creations like Eve or The Bouncer. And even then? Would you trust Nomura with handling other SE characters? I know I wouldn't especially seeing how he treats Sora in Kingdom Hearts.

No one at that company cares.

probably because they didn't know how popular they were and/or forgot about them. smrpg has only recently started getting acknowledged again, so maybe they've only just recently become aware. it's probably because of the smash ballot and geno mii costume.

I assume Mii outfit DLC 5 didn't sell as well as SE expected, else Geno would be possible.

tbf, SE have ridiculous expectations.

That's a weird pic of doomguy.

Attached: groovy.jpg (244x384, 62K)

fact. they shouldn't even put their chips in on how well dlc will sell on a game on a dying, flopped console anyway.

Dropping a little hint here, taking off before I get fired.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (550x550, 12K)

WOAH Sora took a picture of HIMSELF for his cringe compilation

>code name Brave
>people think we're getting anyone else

Attached: 8625009489_176bc2685b.jpg (500x414, 151K)

Considering how he was written in KH3 you don't know the half of it. I mean the kid chose to die for NO GOOD LOGICAL REASON. Damn Nomura. Damn. Someone get this man away from Kingdom Hearts.

>undertale

come back to us when you got a better pick, capiche?

Hello, Sora.
Geno, Crono, or any non-Erdrick DQ character would be fine too.

Attached: 0ea6077c37e6b92dfe475c33c0bbdb03.jpg (927x1164, 428K)

All I want is Neku

Attached: cuhrazy TWEWY.webm (320x180, 1.43M)

Sora doesn't deserve to be in Smash until he becomes a more respectable character so for that to happen we need to do Nomura a solid and castrate him without anesthetic. Then we need to burn Tai Yasue and feed his cooked corpse to chihuahua dogs in Mexico. And then hire someone who writes Sora competently instead of being a never learning retarded eternally happiness retard that Yasue and Nomura cemented on.

Smash is for better presented character. There's nothing cool or even admirable about a kid who chooses to die for no good reason when there are better ways to resolve his problems.

Nigga, who cares? It’s a video game.

Attached: 954E368F-B846-4ABE-9EF3-C8DAFDE0EF0B.jpg (471x479, 62K)

>Smash is for better presented character
>game has Corrin

It's a video game. The ending's shitty, yes. But chill out.

Most main protags aren't the most popular character in their series.

You fags do know that his face can move, right?
Its not stuck in super srs mode 100% of the time.
Dumbass leak artists

Deltarune

>implying Sora isn’t popular as shit
How delusional are you?

Protags always have priority over everyone else.

Yeah, you delete that shit you raging homo
>Sora isnt popular
Dumbass

Reminder that Erdrick and Steve are actually unironically wanted by Reddit and anyone who wants them should be pushed away for being plebbitors.

Attached: 4287651.png (680x496, 492K)

Erdrick isn't even the most popular DQ character, or even the most popular protag. He's also never been playable in Fortune Street.
Alena would unironically be better.

Attached: Alena.(Dragon.Quest.IV).full.184914.jpg (900x1349, 124K)

Steve isn't happening, Erdrick isn't happening.
Rather, Rash from Battletoads and Sans from Undertale are.
>Rash has a new game coming up
>Has been in a shitton of crossovers
>Fits all rules, unlike Steve and Banjo who get cockblocked by Sakurai's third party rules (personality and relevance)
>Sans is extremely popular and thus a new member of gaming history
>Deltarune got it's own trailer for the Switch
>THE most popular indie Sakurai could choose
>Brave is a synonym for determinated, a main word in Undertale
>Brave is also as tall as Ness

Attached: sans.gif (335x275, 1008K)

I fucking hate that Sans is somewhat likely.

Attached: sad kirb.png (180x180, 60K)

I don't user. An Undertale rep would give us a good stage and fucking amazing music. I also like Undertale though, so I'd be okay with any character from it, though Frisk would be the most boring.

I doubt it. But Ill always support the star boy until he does get in. Let's hope he gets in some day fellas. I feel like he'd be super fun. Keep the support strong genobros.

Attached: 43054395_288883585055542_8323690521975225615_n.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Through the sheer force of autism and denial, I STILL LIVE ON

Attached: 1541122858587.png (300x300, 189K)

Why does he have a dark circle for a shadow

you madman
i believe it

You're an idiot for ever thinking he had much relevance.

I unironically want to believe

I genuinely love Undertale, and the memes only amplify my desire to see this stupid
lazy fucker get in

Wouldn't the Mouse be more interested in shilling Smash-It Steve into the DLC?

>t. zoomer

>caring about relevance

He's not wrong in the slightest. A lot of people seem to think he was a protagonist or some shit, he was a supporting character ffs.

>A lot of people seem to think he was a protagonist or some shit
No they don’t
>he was a supporting character ffs
No one cares

Why non-Erdrick specifically?

They very clearly do, they think he was important, or relevant, at any fucking point, they're idiots.

>relevant
No one cares

>I know I'm the only one asking for the Mach Rider one but still
I'd like to see a Mach Rider model.

>Relevacyfag when K.Rool got in
Fuck off, why are people still using this as an argument?

It's not really "relevancy" as much as it is "legacy".

K. Rool hasn't appeared in his home franchise in awhile, but that doesn't change the fact that he's the series' most prominent and reoccuring anatagonist, appearing as the final boss in a multitude of DK games. Geno on the other hand, was only a supporting character in one game from over 20 years ago. He means very little to the Mario brand as a whole.

It's the same reason characters like Waluigi and Ashley are assist trophies instead of being playable, they're just not important enough.

>he's the series' most prominent and reoccuring anatagonist, appearing as the final boss in a multitude of DK games
That isn’t what you faggot zoomers were saying before he got in, and you know it, fuck off
>Geno on the other hand, was only a supporting character in one game from over 20 years ago. He means very little to the Mario brand as a whole.
>muh relevancy
Fuck off

reminder that aside from the chance of Jill getting in instead, nobody's been able to come up with a reason why Leon wouldn't get in if Capcom gets another rep (which seems likely).

Attached: f6f8731cd4ae171fc2fa15808a72638b.jpg (236x375, 23K)

But Corrin is totally fine right?

Fuck off shill, Sakurai adds whoever he wants

Okay! Where is he?

Corrin was added in just because they wanted to have a character from a newer Nintendo game

I'd be fine with it. RE is an iconic series.

>not doomguy
gay

youtube.com/watch?v=RlEGflonuZA

Soon.

>But (Main character of most successful Fire Emblem of all time) is fine right?

...yeah

>inb4 grasping at sales

If that's the reason, why didn't they pick someone like Wonder Red instead?

Looks like his dick is really sharp. Yikes oof.

oh damn someone actually posted my dumb oc
nice
cheers, lad

Not really, there's a ton of anti waifufags in Smash threads on here, why do you think people hated Shantae and Ashley so much?

sorry spots taken maybe next time

Attached: 1544386067893 ke-ta.jpg (3492x2408, 2.98M)

Because Wonderful 101 already came out at that point and it tanked?

> Relevancyfag AND Salesfag
Fuck off

How many fucking times do we have to tell you he's already fucking spirit?

>only plausible character at that time for this purpose was Corrin

That was a pretty dark period.

Please give me Sora, Chosen Undead, and Leon S Kennedy please! Thank you Massive Hero Soccer Guy! :D

So how come Chibi-Robo!, Wonderful 101, Custom Robo, Sin & Punishment, Fossil Fighters, etc don't have playable reps in Smash?

>Shitton of crossovers
Name 3, Deltarune doesn't count because that's made by Toby

I don't think I'll ever give up hope because it's the only thing that even gets me to care about smash bros anymore
I got ultimate on release and played it for two weeks and haven't touched it since
if geno got in I'd practice as him and main him even if he was shit because I've wanted him to get in for so long
kinda sad

Attached: 1536785213526.png (484x230, 66K)

Leon would be pretty based, wasn't RE2 the only PS RE that got ported to the N64?

Because Sakurai decided to bring back every character and only had a limited newcomer spots?

If you truly are a salesfag, then you want to have something like Nintendog and Style Savvy to have playable reps right? That's what you believe.

Alenafag, please, please understand that your comments come from ignorance.

RE2 was the only one on N64, but every mainline RE up to RE4 besides the OG version of RE1 was on the Gamecube.

even at his smugest Sora looks as boring as ever

Attached: 1543121504392.jpg (293x296, 22K)

>Yea Forumseddit unironically wants Steve and Sans in Smash now

Man its so weird how all these coincidences almost always benefit Fire Emblem!

so

>Pretty good chance of happening as it stands tier
Banjo
Leon/Jill

>Could happen but have issues that may prevent them tier
Erdrick (Sugiyama, DQ licensing being a shitshow in general)
Steve (Vergeben being proven full of shit)
Sora (The Mouse)
Ryu Hayabusa (statements from that one Tecmo guy)
Geno (was a Spirit, Square being Square)

>Never ever tier
Your shitty pick

Attached: 1530405508625.png (1260x1150, 847K)

Weirder still that Fire Emblem happens to get so much "dessert" attention that fans of other franchises would gladly settle for!

>series gets a new character, multiple assist trophies, and among the most remixes in Ultimate
>WAAAAAH WHERES HECTOR

Well yeah, when a series has 8 characters and 4 of them share a moveset it's kind of annoying.

That's the one silver lining I enjoy. NuFEfags pretend to be smug but they also seethe endlessly that they still won't get their shit pre-3DS meme characters they bandwagon for.

GBA babbies are a brand of autism far worse than the "nu" fans. Hector is a fucking non-character, "but he has an Axe" is a shitty reason to want a character.

> Fire Emblem gets 2 new assist trophies
> Advance Wars loses theirs
Still makes me mad

Attached: 800px-InfantrySSB4.jpg (800x450, 64K)

Someone clearly hasn't gone over all Hector's supports.

FE fans complain more when things are going well than other series fans when theyre not.

>nintendo chose the dlc characters instead of sakurai himself
pretty much the only reason he's not happening. sucks

>implying pic related won't get in with sheer power of luck

Attached: TALK ABOUT L U C K Y.jpg (1100x619, 146K)

He’s most likely coming back as a mii gunner outfit if anything

I meant Battletoads
>Double Dragon
>Killer Instinct
>Shovel Knight
>Miney Crafta

Probably, honestly if they make the hat a proper mask instead that'd be good enough for me, you can't make a proper Geno face with the miis.

NEVER
E
V
E
R

EVER
V
E
R

How delusional are you Genoniggers? They barely got Cloud in the game and he's not a side character from a 20 year old standalone spinoff game. Nobody gives a shit about your fucking puppet.

He's all the things I would want in a newcomer.

1. Not normal human proportions (something Ness like would be fine)

2. Mascot-ish appearance

3. Is a freaking puppet (cool)

4. Not an anime swordsman or weeb bait

Attached: time.jpg (250x180, 8K)

You all know that Microsoft and Nintendo are doing something with Rare IPs, right?

I think Nintendo gave him a shortlist and Sakurai picked who would work

W-HEE-LCOME JACK BROS, HO !

FE niggers actually have it so nice but they won't see it.
>b-b-but we only have 4 unique reps!
Well yeah. That sounds about right for FE. A bit generous, really, when in comparison, The Legend of fucking Zelda only has 3 unique reps.
>we've got three clones, t-t-they don't count since they're low effort!
That's still far more attention than many other franchises have gotten in years. F-Zero is ripe for a couple good candidates to serve as a Falcon Echo, and Zelda niggers have been SCREAMING for a new rep for years, they'd probably even settle for something like an Impa Echo for Sheik. But nope. Fire Emblem just apparently desperately needed THREE Marth clones, two of whom come from the same FE game.

Nobody fucking cares about Impa or the Fzero characters that could be clones of Falcon.

Nobody is excited about Dixie.
Or King Boo.
Or Black Shadow
Or Impa

They are not going to add literal whos just because you have some autism about which series "deserves" more reps, and they aren't going to make unique characters into clones because "well it's better than nothing". FE has the most clones because most of the protags are literal clones of each other with minor stat differences.

>side character
We’ve been over this.

>Dixie
>King Boo
>Impa
>literally whos
I don’t necessarily want any of them but you’re retarded.

Punch-Out could use another rep though

If you use literal who as an argument, you are fucking retarded, as PO is a legacy franchise and is one of the most iconic NES games.

Attached: b6b7236aca323fd6a0adf952_rw_1920.jpg (1920x1484, 721K)

Yeah but Japs have shit taste so it won't get one. I agree with you actually that another Punch out Rep would be cool, and I also think Cranky Kong would be fun to play as. But people keep asking for stupid shit they don't actually care about for some arbitrary quota. Like who the fuck cares about Impa? She's a non-character.

Joker
Banjo & Kazooie
Dragonborn
Frisk
Goku

hope you’re happy Yea Forums, i know I’m not

rate my dlc picks

Attached: Capture.png (1437x500, 619K)

Replace Goku with Erdrick and this would be realistic

Bad

How the heck is this game less than 20 gb in file space? With all the content they shoved into this game, it's astonishing they managed to keep it to a size of approx 14gb