You don't play on easy mode, right?

You don't play on easy mode, right?

Attached: IMG_20190306_163324.jpg (499x214, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onetz.de/oberpfalz/bayern/pinke-frauenparkplatz-schilder-eichstaett-id2647541.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i am not a machoist so yes i do play as easy as possible with trainers

That seems like a pointless idea, given that anyone can just say they identify as a woman.

Games with difficulty modes are always shit so I don't play them.

White women is the easy mode of real life

women are basically disabled anyway

if the game sucks and its difficulty is based around enemy stat scaling, yeah I'll play on easy mode because bullet sponges and long fights are fucking boring.

If it's a game that actually changes stats for the player and the enemies to make fighting more lethal, that's a case where it's really fun to play on the hardest difficulty. I.E. Max Payne 3.

Lol.

Would you pick a parking space over your pride? because I'd totally do

Surely it's pregnancy parking, how assmad/obsessed with gender wars bullshit can you be to make a specific gender only parking?

How do you enforce that? If you're a woman do you need to have a sticker on your car that prooves it?

if the platinum doesn't require it, yes (sometimes)

>tfw still can't parallel park even after 4 years of driving
At least I can do it if there's ample enough space.

Attached: 5324.gif (245x187, 1.4M)

Oh my sweet ignorant child

Already happening in Germany, Italy and China

Attached: ST_20180120_FDPARKING20_3701888.jpg (780x520, 99K)

I heard some of the female parking is if you are pregnant and can't walk well.

>I'd totally do
All brits need to leave this board ASAP

Most offices have women's only parking spaces close to the entrance so they don't get jumped after work on the way to the car, pretty sure that has been a thing for decades

if you live in any western country you can just tell them you're a woman and they can't do anything about it

Just wear high heels

Japan also has women only trains and parking spots as well, it's not wide spread either in any region of the globe.

Cripple parking pisses me off, I had to pick up a package at the USPS building and 1/3rd of the parking was handicapped and all the ones that weren't were already taken so I had to wait in my car in an awkward spot for someone to leave.

Attached: 3526343.png (459x558, 1003K)

At won't point does it hit these people that they hate women more than anyone else? You would thinking giving women handicap parking as if having a vagina is a handicap would make them think a little.

>Crippled parking spot
>It's just a regular parking spot that still leaves no room to actually get off the vehicle comfortably if you're actually crippled
What's even the fucking point.

That's not tru-

Attached: 155173377362.jpg (993x1024, 169K)

This is an English imageboard, José

The women only "trains" are only a single car on the train, and are only active weekdays during rush hour (6-9AM and 5-8PM). They were only added because japan has a big train molestation problem, since it's incredibly easy to grope someone and vanish into the crowd with how crowded those trains are during rush hour. It's got basically nothing to do with feminism.

Source: have been to japan a couple times

Woman play in god mode, chads in easy mode, normal guys in normal, and ugly guys in souls mode

>not parking far away from the clusterfuck that is the front of the store
I'll never understand people that would willingly put their car in the likeliest place to get dents and scratches just for the convenience of not having to walk a little more.

No, those parking spaces are usually close to the entrance so women don't have to walk all alone through the parking house, potentially getting raped by our fellow shitskin friends.

Apparently you can park in Germany on a female parking space as man without consequences. Couldn't find an English article onetz.de/oberpfalz/bayern/pinke-frauenparkplatz-schilder-eichstaett-id2647541.html

Sorry, I don't speak American

because fuck walking

Well the idea is that they wouldn't have to walk as far to the entrance of a building compared to a normal parking spot. It's sort of dumb when the handicapped spot is just a few feet to the side of a regular spot in smaller lots but the idea is in good faith.

Does this nigger think everyone speaks monkey?

sometime when i just want to relax and have some time to waste

>born in the USA blares out the speakers

translate it amerifats

>Park my car there
>If someone tells me anything, reply something like "did you just assume my gender, cis scum?"
This would work, right?
I think I'm retarded enough to win this kind of games.

>"Nobody questions quotas for the disabled, everyone understands it: they favor the weak"
>"In the case of female quotas it's the same, however, there are many that question it"
There. That wasn't so hard was it?

Most large offices in the USA have secure parking you can't get into without a badge. Also we don't have many followers of the religion of peace outside the ghettos so I guess it isn't a problem here.

Also people that park near the store have to actually yield to other cars driving through and people crossing when leaving whereas parking in the back of the lot you get a 360 view around you and you can just drive out in any direction.

If they actually bought into the whole SJW thing there isn't anything they can say that wouldn't go against their own ideas, if it's a cop or a regular person they'll probably just tell you to move your ass

im sure that would work, just scream your followers will hear about it

>It's got basically nothing to do with feminism.
But it has 100% to do with feminism and you even explained how. It's just not retarded like how in the USA people in the USA just want free gibs because they have a vagina. I can't even find any news other than the one photo from the china one either, so I doubt that even had any traction other than that one parking section. Anyone who thinks China of all places is going to turn into western feminists wet dreams is also a retard.

F(ifth)PBP

WOW I DON'T IDENTIFY AS CIS YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

>because I'd totally do
British "grammar," everyone.

>Noone argues the disabled quotas
>Everybody agree to advantage the weak
>It's the same with femenine quotas
The best part is that these are the words of a pollitician.

It's for pregnant women dummy. Gotta get those birth rates up now

>Just day you are a women

Problem solved

My country had parking spaces for women for decades, mostly in areas with a lot of muggings or creepy hobos tho

Are you implying I can't get pregnant?

This is how retarded feminism has gotten, people see a practical solution to a woman's problem and assume it must not be feminist.
Or maybe that guy's retarded, not sure. Probably both.

How do you justify this? I'd understand if it was for pregnant women.

*say

It has been a thing since the 80s, way before Germany was invaded by sandniggers. Women were more often assaulted or harrassed on parking lots compared to most other public places, so they created specific parking lots like these that were well lit, had security cameras, were close to the entrance or a combination of these to make women (feel) safer. They are not different in any other aspects and men are allowed to park on them, but are obviously discouraged to do so.

>spouting uninformed bullshit or blatant lies
Ishygddt

any woman could just say she's pregnant

and you make fun of japan for having women only train cars

>"Nobody questions quotas for the disabled,
Except Yea Forums.

Well, I could also say I'm a woman.

And how exactly did my post differ from yours?

Whats the parking sign say in front of them? Looks like a picture of a man.

Yea Forums is legit gaming journalists tier skill level. Not even DSP the guy this board make fun of playing on easy.

>not just watching Let's plays on youtube.

it's a sign that says the two spots are for women

Attached: hm.jpg (173x181, 7K)

That clarification only happened after someone sued the city. Of course the city is back paddling hard afterwards.

Attached: it's ok.png (391x335, 88K)

>IT'S MAAM

>Captcha: select the pics with disabled parking bays in it

It's easy bait thread don't bother

>But it has 100% to do with feminism
>If women don't want to be groped they must be feminists!
Kys you absolute fucking retard virgin

>men and women in my country drives just fine
>visit UK and USA
>not even the men knows how to drive
I think it's a race thing. Nobody is as shitty a driver as an anglo

Didn't mean your post but people claiming other shit in the thread.

Attached: ftfy.jpg (498x213, 60K)