youtube.com/watch?v=FmE5mAsdMPY

Attached: jim.jpg (310x163, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=baMwNSX-Y1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smokin sick style was a better name

>dmc5 isnt actually coop

Makes me a bit sad 2bh

Attached: 1551198875236.png (383x352, 85K)

Surely can be fixed in a future DLC goyim :))

isnt this the guy who posted a pic with a load on his face?

>Jim before playing DMC5: Don't buy this game! Filled to the brim with microtransactions and complete trash!
>Jim after playing DMC5: I-I was wrong... this is the best game I have ever played in my life. Please don't hurt me
Did the Capcom yakuza get to him or is the game just that good? what the hell happened?

"Jim before playing DMC5: Don't buy this game! Filled to the brim with microtransactions and complete trash!"
He said he's very displeased by the inclusion of microtransactions but was still looking forward to it and hoped it'd be good. I'd know, because I forced myself to watch his video so I'd know what you turbospergs seethed so hard about.

tl;dr: cope

Also the guy who is literally and unironically a cuck, and is fat and pasty and has a weird fetish for leather, walks around with a dildo between his legs and all around has shit opinions on everything

>all around has shit opinions on everything
Except that these corporations are cunts right? haha

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 22K)

fuck off jim

>fat sjw guy likes it so I can't like it
You contrarians are the worst.

>Can get SS
I can only imagine how "good" you are at these games if youre still at the level where you can gauge out how "hard" it is to get X fucking rank mid combat

Attached: 1546520863257.gif (480x270, 2.1M)

LOOK AT ME I AM GOOD AT VIDEOGAMES I AM A BIG DEAL LISTEN TO ME I AM GOOD AT VIDEOGAMES :)))

best post in the thread

>Can get SS
He had a SSS at one point with little to no effort. Maybe that leakfag who said styling was even easier than in DmC may have been right

>He had a SSS at one point with little to no effort
woah...I assume it took you a lot of "effort" then in the past games? There is literally one DMC game where its hard to reach S and thats DMC1 without abusing DT too much

In DMC3 let alone 4 its braindead to hit the high ranks and only in DMC3 does it take any effort at all to maintain it, youre a literally retarded secondary if youre looking at the letter grades on screen and desperately trying to "hit SSS". If you fucking sweat and pant to get those letters on screen youre retarded, terrible and so bad at the game that C rank would honestly suit you well enough. You can fucking get SSS by doing stinger into million stabs into 3 basic mooks in DMC3

Attached: 1545031767221.gif (400x266, 470K)

>Being a DMC tryhard
that's legit embarrassing, famalam. it's like bragging about beating the CPU in practice mode in a fighter

seriously you dont even have to be decent, once you learn how to play and stop getting hit it's just a matter of how fast you'll get SSS since its inevitable

>gave BOTW a 7

this guy is a joke

>That faggot who who responds in sassy twitter
Oh shit I know you, you're actually the biggest faggot of all the DMC avatarfags. Into the trash you go

>sassy twitter gifs**

m.youtube.com/watch?v=baMwNSX-Y1c
14:05

isn't this the guy who took a load on his face and sent it to people on twitter
and also the same guy who gave mario kart 8 a shit review for not doing anything new but saying modern warefare 2 was 10/10?
and the same guy who lied about metal gear survive?
i dunno man that track record makes him gay

Attached: 1551829483801.gif (500x230, 941K)

yes, its certainly the tryhards who make posts like "h-how can he get SS!!1 THE Game Is Casualized NoW!!1"

youre a tryhard but not actually good, meanwhile I casually play the games while listening/ watching something else and still dwarf you in terms of output to such a retarded degree that the only time I even know what rank Im at is when the S rank taunts start to come out

Attached: 1532773856287.gif (500x239, 187K)

Sterling is a fat fucking cuck. Of course Yea Forums ikes him.

>avatar fagging
>bragging about vidja "skills"
>DMC of all games
Disgusting playerbase

And also, im better than you at any fighting game ever released, funny how your meme "argument" shot you in your own leg. Its telling of your impotent tryhard retardation that you think being good at any DMC3 sans maybe 1 is about "beating the cpu"

Attached: 1541772339925.gif (500x287, 812K)

What score do you think it should have gotten?

Not trying to sound like a casual, but isn’t being able to do satisfying stylish stuff easier a good thing? There’s no competitive aspect to DMC, it’s about feeling good and looking good doing it. As long as there’s still variety to how you want to style, why does it matter if more people can do it? Wouldn’t the opposite literally be asking for the death of the franchise/genre?

>at any DMC3
no idea why it has 3 in there

>bragging about vidja "skills"
Are you fucking retarded? Its not "bragging" to shut down redditors on the enthusiast video game board when they obviously have zero clue on the topic. Thanks for outing yourself as a "casual '''gamer'''" though, stick to candy crush and skyrim. Its actually embarrassing that youre "this" invested in the medium but on the level of some troglodyte watching the bayformers movies on loop 6 hours a day while telling everyone he "likes movies"

Attached: 1539315293661.jpg (640x800, 44K)

it doesn't feel good to look good if it doesn't require skill if that's the kinda thing you're interested in musou might be more your style hyrule warriors is considered pretty great and the berserk one is solid

posting this fat cuck ... why?

>using casual gamer term
>claims he is not bragging
>still avatarfagging
fucking schizo lmao

Imagine being this mad and autistic because average players, let alone journos and reviewers, don't achieve COMBO MAD levels of play.

Attached: IMG_20190302_124251.jpg (165x159, 5K)

Sterling is not necessarily a bad journalist, he's just only good if the industry is really shitty

The style announcer/ bar is a flawed mechanic and has nothing to do with how "cool" you look, its functionality is retardedly limited and partially on purpose because if it had anything to do with how actually complex the actions on screen are, 99.9% of the playerbase would never see anything above a B rank in games post DMC2

If youre relying on the fucking letter grading to tell you how "cool" you look, youre fucking shit and nobody is impressed

>using casual gamer term
you mean you use it unironically
>claims he is not bragging
yes, I dont go and tell people about being good at DMC or any game in general, I shut down pretentious mouthbreathers attacking other casual mouthbreathers because their perceived "skills" are literally nothing in the grand scheme of this franchise and its playerbase. Ironic how the same kids crying about "h-hehe you cant even get SSS" are crying when I do the same to them but x100

Except that if you were able to read youd know im saying the exact opposite and only attacking people who think the style/ rank grading has anything to do with how easy it is to "style" in the game. I dont give a fuck about how anyone else plays a game or how good they are at it, I care when those casual mouthbreathers get up on some false sense of superiority when in reality they ARE the shitters comparable to journalists still desperately hammering out basic target combos to reach that magical muh SSS

Attached: 1545417063027.jpg (1600x2273, 262K)

>Giving any value to the opinion of this hack...

don't ever reply to me ever again faggot

what said

It just seems a lot to ask for.
>playing in a stylish way has to be difficult
>the actual combat and bosses have to be difficult in their own way on top of that
>the game also has to sell well and get good reviews so it’s appreciated and we get more
>but not if it means people who dont have to try really hard at it to be able to have fun like it
Seems like a bad gamble from a realistic perspective of a developer.

BORN DIFFERENT

most people don't feel satisfaction if everything is given to them user

>n-noo h-haha d-dont ever serve my retarded ass on a platter h-haha

king? yeah, heres your karma. Never make retarded posts here again before
>proving youre not a 15 year old spic
>proving that youre better than me at this series

Attached: 1543002588099.gif (500x281, 484K)

you've posted no proof of your own accomplishments though and don't reply to anyone ever again

What the fuck am I supposed to post? You have zero capacity to assess what it means to be good at any game in this series. Also thanks for exposing how new and retarded you are, literally nothing you will now say will prove otherwise. ANYONE who has been in a DMC thread in the last fucking 12 months knows what my gameplay looks like

Attached: 1521021443605.gif (500x250, 497K)

i don't browse dmc threads because of how cancerous they are now post all of your different result screens

>implying anybody cares about your avatarfagging retard nigger ass
>implying anybody shoud know who the fuck you are on an ANONYMOUS SITE
dont forget to report avatarfagging

>i don't browse dmc threads
thanks for proving exactly what I said
>now post all of your different result screens
and thanks for also proving exactly what I said, good job timmy, youre the best ever at DMC for sitting in the corner and shooting Cerberus for that epic S rank in the menu screen

Attached: 1533713709415.gif (500x321, 1.96M)

People are happy because of reviewers even being able to achieve these ranks.
Reviewers and journos have been keeping a track record of being absolute bottom of the barrel levels of braindead, even with people previously posting that the battle music was stale because they didn't get past a C rank.

Reviewers being able to even reach these basics levels of skill is absolutely worth celebrating. Even if you believe that "it is nothing special".

Attached: IMG_20190305_092535.jpg (534x402, 38K)

This is the last (you) you're getting off me don't ever post on Yea Forums again or else i will contact Yea Forums himself to get you banned

I singlehandedly fixed the direction of the series, the main theme of the latest game is literally named after my efforts. Stick to being a newfag kid

>People are happy because of reviewers even being able to achieve these ranks.
except that thats not what this thread is about, its crying about how "h-haha look even journalists can now get SS!!11"

>Reviewers and journos have been keeping a track record of being absolute bottom of the barrel levels of braindead
which is exactly why them suddenly getting better ranks is apparently a bad sign

>Reviewers being able to even reach these basics levels of skill is absolutely worth celebrating.
nobody is celebrating it

>Even if you believe that "it is nothing special".
its nothing special and the only reason you know what I think about the subject at all is because the special ED kids started screaming that they are more special than those pesky casuals for being able to get one S more

So did you discover this site on christmas break or what?

Attached: 1549717352918.jpg (600x749, 46K)

It's always weird to me when the person that wants communism the most looks like they hoover down hostess cakes by the pallet

Why did you engage him for so long you autist? I dropped him the minute I realized he was that gay twitter avatarfag

>I dropped him the minute I realized he was that gay twitter avatarfag
i'm gonna need more information on this

>I say the n word on Yea Forums
>banned in 2 minutes
>he avatarfags a whole year
>still here
:)

lower than that for sure

>I say the n word on Yea Forums
>banned in 2 minutes
good
>he avatarfags a whole year
thanks for exposing how new you are, in more ways than one
>still here
with intervals big enough that even if I had been banned multiple times it would be completely irrelevant and not affect my posting in any way. Keep seething homo incel

Attached: 1550237954695.webm (450x800, 1.86M)