DMC 6/10

cgmagonline.com/reviews/devil-may-cry-5-ps4-review/

>Devil May Cry 5 seems to have learned nothing from all the other games that have been rapidly expanding and revitalizing the action genre.

>Some of Devil May Cry 5’s biggest problems start because its refusal to use said main character. Dante, (it uses the original, forgotten version instead of the improved Dante, the one with an actual personality, from Ninja Theory's 2003 reboot)

>Lady and Trish return, and watching these two women, who have been typically portrayed as just as capable and powerful as the men of these games, relegated to damsels in distress with zero agency of their own or chances to shine is more than disappointing, it feels disrespectful. This is especially apparent when, around the midpoint of the game, DMC5 sexualizes both characters in consensually problematic ways.

>While she’s not treated the same degrading way, newcomer Nico doesn’t fair much better. Somehow, Nero’s craftswoman partner is one of the primary perpetrators of some of DMC5’s worst tendencies. This includes the objectification of Lady in one instance, and near the end, undermines an entire thesis of Nero’s character to double down on some old fashion toxic masculinity.

>It’s just unexceptional in the face of games that have revitalized a genre as recently as the past two years, especially God of War.

6/10

It's over.

Attached: devil-may-cry-5-ps4-review-2-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2nyQ-MFV2w
youtube.com/watch?v=k-weSxGGzxY
youtube.com/watch?v=1z-rW0Ztqno
youtube.com/watch?v=0k4mFeEKjMA
twitter.com/gypsyOtoko/status/1103374441688391680
youtube.com/watch?v=EXD4GXhU_-8
youtube.com/watch?v=hEQB_IngN6s
youtube.com/watch?v=teMfDQrgQXA
youtu.be/QgDcaKjz9ks?t=409
vocaroo.com/i/s0DdwFZAGEjA
vocaroo.com/i/s0a3WUeuaP7w
youtube.com/watch?v=VKDD_HUWywQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wN34pZSLMv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh look another dmc score thread

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 23K)

>cgmagonline
who?

Holy shit I got like 5 spaces on the bingo just from this garbage review.

>got the year of the reboot wrong
Kek

How long did you spend searching for a negative review?

Cope

Cause OP made that sentence up

Yeah, that's a Bingo card review alright. A shitpost review, perhaps?

>zero talk about the gameplay
>dmc cocksucking
>literally who
Wow

buzzword

You want me to post the 20 reviews that are 90 or above?

He trying to shill his own website.

UGGGGH WAIT THIS ONE DOESN'T COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE HUUUUM I LOVE DMC AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE NO I AGREE WITH IGN THO THEY ARE BASED!

>Posts review from literal who website
Fuck off faggot no one gives a shit about your bait review on some garbage website.

>it uses the original, forgotten version instead of the improved Dante, the one with an actual personality, from Ninja Theory's 2003 reboot
Thats pretty funny actually, I legit laughed out loud.

Attached: 1548774660752.jpg (549x395, 25K)

Who the fuck writes this shit?

Here's the actual quote from the review:

>Some of Devil May Cry 5’s biggest problems start because its refusal to use said main character. Dante, (the original, not the younger, black-haired version in Ninja Theory’s 2013 reboot)

More Cope

Literally who?
Anyway, you got a chuckle out of me.

Attached: 1360187958152.png (212x208, 92K)

more buzzwords

youtube.com/watch?v=i2nyQ-MFV2w

Download before it gets taken down.

Attached: 1551822055107.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

can't stop me from buying it

Attached: 1551731534674.png (270x389, 124K)

Okay, 2 DAYS Left!
Is there an actual review out yet?

I absolutely hate DMC faggots, but holy shit lads
Not like this...not like this

lol it begins

Attached: journos vs dmc5.png (925x694, 678K)

>Some of Devil May Cry 5’s biggest problems start because its refusal to use said main character. Dante, (it uses the original, forgotten version instead of the improved Dante, the one with an actual personality, from Ninja Theory's 2003 reboot)
This has to be a clickbait review, right?

Attached: ....png (500x500, 39K)

MORE POWER

Attached: 1551891542.png (1334x1009, 1.42M)

that's something the OP added.
the review actually complains about the fact you use Nero instead of Dante, and it's probably right in that regard. but you can't have patrician Dante without Kamiya so we'll make do, the rest of the review's complaints are shit and I'm sure gameplay and atmosphere will be 11/10 as usual

the actual review didn't literally say "improved Dante", but he is basically bitching about how the game isn't like DmC in the rest of the review

>instead of the improved Dante, the one with an actual personality, from Ninja Theory's 2003 reboot)

that alone shows that this review is just clickbait

wait so they are critiquing it on story and character elements?
lol wut nigga hol up
its an action game
gameplay first, story second

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 22K)

Attached: 1532180211552.png (757x354, 38K)

Badass and SSStylish.

Attached: CuDBWC3WcAAvpg9.jpg (750x425, 43K)

>>It’s just unexceptional in the face of games that have revitalized a genre as recently as the past two years, especially God of War.
ah yes, a movie is what I want from a DMC game

Attached: VariableCraftyBrontosaurus-size_restricted.gif (250x250, 622K)

>linking the actual site
seriously?
also this is fantastic, can't wait for it to become the best selling DMC game ever.

89 on metacritic.
We did it boys.

Attached: 1482302986795.png (199x342, 98K)

I just realized something, he says the reboot was 2003.

It was 2013 when that abortion came out

Correction. 90.

Attached: 1494112351681.jpg (574x574, 53K)

>Dante (it uses the original, forgotten version instead of the improved)

Stopped reading there. Opinion invalidated, and reviewer should consider suicide.

the same guy

Attached: 1551891180871.png (711x620, 375K)

>the one with an actual personality, from Ninja Theory's 2003 reboot).
I laughed.

>A guitar that shoots bats is lame
WEW
Can you fags name even one memorable weapon from DmC?

>as it felt like he was crashing a party with no known motivation

Attached: 1343513677541.png (337x312, 54K)

he also hate faust and MJ

Attached: eZRaRtN.png (1151x748, 503K)

the hulk arms were funny

>DMC threads are dead
What killed the hype?

>It’s just unexceptional in the face of games that have revitalized a genre as recently as the past two years, especially God of War.

I was just going to agree with him....until he brought out Nier automata. Well, maybe he played GOW but obviously didnt play Nier Automata (I am not going far to the point that denying there is no one prefer GOW over DMC5 because both are clearly different)

There's 4 up right now

why in the fuck kilo ren is in the game as mc?

>Getting the highest score is too hard!
>Now I can get it on quickly
>A guitar that shoots bats is lame
Game journalists in a nutshell

>cgmagonline

literally who

Probably the fact that the game comes out tomorrow

>GoW Revitalizing the genre
>Donte actual personality
> Bitching about SJW garbage

HAHHAHAHAHHAHA Jesus this is so cancer

>Lady and Trish return, and watching these two women, who have been typically portrayed as just as capable and powerful as the men of these games, relegated to damsels in distress with zero agency of their own or chances to shine is more than disappointing, it feels disrespectful. This is especially apparent when, around the midpoint of the game, DMC5 sexualizes both characters in consensually problematic ways.
Video game "journalism" is a fucking joke.

i'm actively avoiding them now and the only thing i got spoiled on was the last boss which i expected anyway

I've never heard of this website, so I'm going to assume he's fucking with me.

Attached: 1369023274080.jpg (600x260, 140K)

i don't have an image good enough for the shit eating grin that's on my face right now
if i met itsuno right now i'd probably shed one manly tear, jesus christ what a fucking based jap

>have learned nothing from all the other games that have been rapidly expanding and revitalizing the action genre.
Like GoW?

>Talks about the game in subjective ways
>doens't detail why DMC5 "seems to have learned nothing"
>disregards that DMC doesn't need to learn from other games
>DMC4 suffered from the same problem, but you don't see anybody complaining about 4
>Immediately proceeds to sperg out in traditional SJW fashion
>just keeps going and going and going
So it's safe to say that the game is good if sjws are upset as fuck over it.

Attached: 1429824294557.gif (500x281, 640K)

Based.

it's that time again when Yea Forums brings up controversial literallywho's to further their stance when everyone else is loving it

Where we at on the bingo boys?

Attached: 1551891891953[1].png (925x695, 626K)

If you gathered all the sharpest shitposters on this website and asked them to write a stereotypical "basedboy reviews DMC5", their result wouldn't wouldn't have read like satire as much as this review did. Bringing up god of war (2018) especially would have been too on the nose

>>Some of Devil May Cry 5’s biggest problems start because its refusal to use said main character. Dante, (it uses the original, forgotten version instead of the improved Dante, the one with an actual personality, from Ninja Theory's 2003 reboot)
here's what it says in the actual article
>Some of Devil May Cry 5’s biggest problems start because its refusal to use said main character. Dante, (the original, not the younger, black-haired version in Ninja Theory’s 2013 reboot) having not been the primary playable character since 2005’s Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening, takes a back seat once again to Nero, the younger, spunkier of the two demon hunters who debuted in Devil May Cry 4.

>While she’s not treated the same degrading way, newcomer Nico doesn’t fair much better.
>fair
It's "fare", as in "fare well". Why do I as an ESL know this better then illiterate journos, who should read and write as if their livelihood depended on it, because it does?

>15 hours is too short
15 hours is too long for modern reviewers and their ADHD.

>you don't see anybody complaining about 4
underage b&

>2003 reboot
What?
Oh it's just OP being a bigger faggot than the reviewer he's deliberately misquoting.

>consensually problematic ways
>consent
>problematic

oh no no no

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: images.jpg (182x276, 9K)

>Oh it's just OP being a bigger faggot than the reviewer he's deliberately misquoting.
Ever so slightly because the reviewer actually does complain about Trish and Lady not being very proactive in the plot.

>sexualizes both characters in consensually problematic ways
Found the buzzwords! What do I win?

Who cares what these fucking kikes say?

>has to resort to cope.
The only one coping here is you nigga.

Attached: Laughing.jpg (400x400, 68K)

Cherrypick

Someone post the bingo cards, I think we have some winners.

> unironically using words like "problematic"

>consensually problematic
?

>M-MUH WAHMEN!!!

Attached: 445636.jpg (912x182, 28K)

For the system which has 11 reviews. Xbox and PS4 have 23 and 46 reviews each and are at 86 and 88. That's a better indication.

>MUH TOXIC MASCULINITY

Attached: TOXIC.jpg (912x179, 31K)

The Angelos are carrying them inside their carapaces, naked. He's basically found a newfangled way to say "kidnapped". Though any crime could be saidto be "consensually problematic".

>the only 10/10 review is by a woman

Fucking faggots giving men a bad name.

Attached: 1547547096005.png (532x534, 324K)

SITES ARE SENDING OUT PC KEYS
PC PRE-LOAD IS OUT
LET'S GET CARZY

Attached: 1540135711563.jpg (1400x1516, 1.67M)

What's funny is I can envision in my head exactly what this """guy""" looks like.

Never call Lady or Trish wahmen again.

>DMC1
>Trish backstabs you after being mostly useless and is then a damsel in distress
>DMC3
>Lady was baited the entire game and is then cast off as useless towards the end once she's been used for daddy's giant tower
>DMC4
>Both are walking tits

>Stonk women

Attached: 1539024465106.jpg (1000x664, 97K)

>all the fucking retards just reading OPs post and not reading the source
Holy shit DMCfags are LITERAL retard.

Guys, I'm stuck in a shithole so I have no controller, anybody said anything about KB controls?
I've been waiting 11 years for this so even if they suck I'll adapt either way until I manage to get a controller

You're really underselling Lady in DMC3. She is very literally the heart of that game, and the catalyst for Dante's character arc.

Based fujos.

user you can get a fucking controller for 10 bucks. Get a fucking job.

Also how do you have money to buy the game itself then?

Close

Attached: Close.png (925x695, 592K)

>Buying games

Attached: 1322531081268.jpg (800x542, 89K)

>fags are literal retard
The irony made me laugh.

A review already complained about no dodge button and compared it to Dark Souls.

Did any of you guys crack the HD old games? Did your controller work on them, because mine doesn't.

Everything is dark souls.

Dark Souls is the golden standard for action games.

Attached: 1538842659997.png (678x698, 462K)

4 Urizen

Jesus Christ, V is a complete faggot
"I envy your optimism"

Attached: 1523489359025.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

Country?

>Dark Souls is the golden standard for slow paced action games.
ftfy fampaymicorrino

I wish they'd sexualize Dante more to be honest.

Attached: dante but make it fashion.png (896x838, 509K)

It's only been a few hours, and I haven't checked all the reviews.

Attached: v bingo.png (925x695, 244K)

>Posts first bad score you can find
>Its over guys
This board has become the absolute worst

What? No it isn't, and I talk as a Soulsborne fag

Planning to finally get into this series.
I only played DMC and it was years ago so I don't remember the scenario from it.
Which dmc should I play before dmc 5?

>problematic themes
okay, but whey didn't you quote any parts of the gameplay, you trolling fuck?

1, 3 and 4.

No matter what anyone says, don't touch 2.

Attached: dmc2 bossfight.webm (666x666, 2.86M)

I was going off of just the review OP posted, I have not looked at any others.

>One of his taunts is him summoning a mini-nightmare in his palm
Nice

Okay, that's the opinion of the church of the social justice.
Do you have the piece of the christian church now? and what does the muslims think about the game? and the Buddhists?

Shiny kitty
V takes care of kitty real good, probably feeds him good kitty food and grooms him

3 and 4. Or you can jump straight to 5 if you want.

Is this review a parody?

this kills the serious storytelling and games as an artistic medium

Attached: dante jackson.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

>so I don't remember the scenario from it.
Isn't there a 'Last time on...' option where they tell you what happened in the previous games? You shouldn't need to play it if you're just looking for the plot. The ACG review said there was at least

So vergil does look good after all, thank god

Trish is a backstabber in 1 but without her you wouldn't have beaten mundus in time
Lady is like the heart and soul of DMC3. She can put up a fight vs demons as well as like half demon superhumans.
In 4 they're walking tits but the only person who had actual characterization in 4 is nero and even he gets a very sloppy job.

Why can I jump straight to 5?

Ps4 or pc with Xbox one controller?

what in the actual fuck is "consensually problematic"?

Attached: hold the fuck up.png (445x338, 137K)

I'd say PC for 4, for 1 and 3 it doesn't really matter.

>Do you have the piece of the christian church now
The Christian Church loves killing demons in style. 10/10
Buddhists are probably cool with it too.

Attached: knights-templar.jpg (645x403, 62K)

Is it ok if I play DMC1 and DMC3, then play SMT Nocturne and pretend it's DMC2? Does it still works?

>mushrooms and olives
An actual sin. This should be illegal.

Attached: FEATURING DANTE FROM THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES.jpg (849x1200, 237K)

OP is most likely the one who made the review. 100% he is butthurt the game been praised here for the last 9 months, so he wrote exactly what you see in bait threads.

Link review

I never really got why people hated the word "toxic" but over the last 2-3 months I've noticed every single post and article with the word "toxic" (including professional articles on real websites and not videogame shit) are a complete write off.

hes talking about dante or vergil?

> FUCK YOU
> *Devil Trigger activates*
I hate that I like that so much.

Only if your a faggot game journalist.

Most of the people who inhabited them for the last year got the fuck out and rightfully so. This place is cancer as usual and spoilers are flying everywhere.

What bothered me wasn't the dance, but that he doesn't actually use Faust as a weapon during the showcase. I don't think there's be any weapon (besides maybe the guitar from DMC3?) where he literally doesn't use it as a weapon during the initial show off.

Literally who?
Also
>This game is bad, let's compare it to this other game

It's not that I have no money, I bought the Deluxe Edition.
It's just that I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in South Italy so no deliveries and no game shops nearby unless I travel a long way

5 is very accessible for newcomers. 3 will kick your ass, and 4 is clearly unfinished. I'd say you should definitely play 3, 4, 5, since 3 is the first game that really amped the combat up to 11, and to this day Dante plays pretty much exactly the same as he did in 3, it's that good.

If the link in the OP isn't a mirror of an article, assume it to be clickbait.

>he actually goes full MJ
Nice.

Use the new one now.

Attached: Faust_Hat.webm (904x514, 2.96M)

It's from Telegraph.

Yikes. Mega-cope

>that bitchslap nearly killed me
the father vs son thing is absolute kino though

Goddamn, that's fucking beautiful.

Attached: 1333119845177.jpg (896x720, 79K)

based V

Shamone!

wait so dante and vergil dont come back?
fuck this bullshit ending

I liked the glaives since you could do a dumb taz spin

They don't, but since they have Yamato with them they can be easily brought back

>wait so dante and vergil dont come back?
yet, we don't want to miss them for the inevitable DMC6 now do we?

>He even grabs his junk
TOO LEWD, DANTE! WHAT WOULD EVA SAY?

Attached: 1529494465686.png (437x469, 200K)

>Thread is still alive.

Guys, I was just trolling, don't take it seriously. I'm glad DMC5 looks like a fun game

did the review ever actually talk about the gameplay btw?

(im still confused as to why "Consensual" is now "Problematic", I thought consent was extremely important...)

Anyone else unironically love V? He is just the right amount of edgy and his gameplay looks great.

Attached: Amazing hitboxes.webm (1256x696, 986K)

Gold standard.

Nero is supposed to be the tutorial character like come on motherfuckers DMC4 is a decade old.

cringe

He turned out to be my favorite in the end.

When’s the last time you’ve even smelt vagina you fucking Faggot. Ultra yikes

Now that Vergil is back, I hope they get rid of him in DMC6 and delivered what people fucking ask for more than a decade. A fucking playable Vergil from the get-go.

>problematic
>objectification
>toxic masculinity
Is this shit a parody? I really can't tell anymore

>Fuck my clone, son
>and fuck Lucia and Patty too, I wanna watch

But Mother, I was trying to look cool

You got him in this game though. And he’s in every DMC game except the 2, fuck off

>the improved Dante, the one with an actual personality, from Ninja Theory's 2003 reboot

Attached: 1551645496662.gif (400x265, 932K)

oh fuck

Attached: 1551460043503.jpg (285x287, 10K)

>thought it would be a legit 6/10 review
>"muh sexualizing video game characters"
Into the trash. Every single time. If your takeaway from a Japanese game (which runs on a different culture outset from yours) is that the women were sexualized, you weren't looking for flaws in the gameplay design, but rather problems that appear only when you look for them.

that's a null statement
it's like saying consensual rape or negative positivity

Attached: 1551618977222.png (1000x815, 676K)

>god of the last of us uncharted

>revitalized

>the genre

Attached: 1551639882022.jpg (189x266, 7K)

>wait so dante and vergil dont come back?
gotta rethread those epic dmc3 moments for nostalgia

>Playable from the get-go
Reading comprehension, kid.

>Vergil hates that he couldn't protect Eva
>this instills a lust for power that sets him against Dante
>Nero hates that he couldn't protect Credo
>uses this as MOTIVATION to save Vergil
Absolute kino.

Attached: 1549767248582.jpg (316x316, 14K)

What's your opinions on jets deep dish? I got a coupon but ive only ever had their thin crust

Attached: 20190306_144110.jpg (3024x1585, 2.28M)

Who?

Dont be a coward, go all in

Oof
Big yikes.
Supercope

Lil' Shadow

Attached: 1536894440773.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

This literally sounds like a bait review written by a shitposter here

>the improved Dante, the one with an actual personality, from Ninja Theory's 2003 reboot
They've done it. They've unlocked the true power of bait.

Attached: 1498061794558.jpg (640x480, 65K)

FUCK YOU

I'm getting a large. Going to eat half for lunch and half right before the game unlocks. Wondering which specialty pizza I should get

Can someone post the Itsuno Vergil edit please?

Kylo Ren?

No cheese or sauce

Only beef

like clockworck

Attached: gyj.png (652x690, 501K)

hilarious and original, user! haha!!

>the book moved

Attached: 1532146385718.jpg (317x432, 25K)

SMOLL CATTO

youtube.com/watch?v=k-weSxGGzxY
Crewcut narrating the story of DMC

OH NONONONO BROS?

youtube.com/watch?v=1z-rW0Ztqno

Debating between meatlovers or buffalo chicken ranch

>Eating a large pizza all by yourself
How fat are you?

who

Is it that "X game is being murdered" guy? Michael or what's his name?

>First DLC is about how Dante and Vergil get the fuck out of the underworld
>Playable Vergil

I mean, it's fucking obvious at this point.

>cgmagonline
literally a website no one ever fucking reads

>auto

OH NO NO NO HAHAHA

Kyrie is more of a Beatrice figure than Trish could ever be.

A similar guy. Played on easy auto and called it a button masher.

>Cgmagonline
I don't even know what that site is. Is that a porn site or something? The name of some school shooter's game journo site?

Not very.

Attached: 20190129_195248.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

>That's how me and your dad met

He played on auto mode

Hes smol

Attached: To this day, I hate myself.png (536x872, 594K)

hes trying to save dante or vergil?

Yes.

Yes

kind of funny how all the bad reviews come from people playing on auto

Why are you purposefully misquoting the entire article? He never said reboot Dante was better.

Didn't do him a whole lot of good. Even though they have a sword that lets them come and go from hell freely, they let Nero keep thinking they would be locked in there so Nero wouldn't follow so they could keep working out their issues uninterrupted. Except now they seem a little less bent on killing each other.

>Yea Forums is so desperate for controversy that Anons will literally rewrite articles to try and create a target
Completely fucking pathetic. Can you just talk about videogames instead of THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT THEM? What the fuck happened that fucking vidya journalists play more games than the average Yea Forumsirgin?

Seething

The reviewer actually plays games, so they're inheherently less pathetic than Yea Forums users.

Vergil told him he'd be back for a rematch. The thing about getting stuck in hell is just Dante being a crybaby as always.

That's a paradox, as I play games and browse Yea Forums.

GAMES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ART STOP HAVING FUN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>tabloid writes le-SJW review
>gamers froth at the mouth and go to said tabloid
>youtubers read off website explaining fake controversy to like-minded sheep gamers who watch every minute while nodding their heads like retards
>tabloid and youtubers laugh at their retarded audience together

>not using the fixed subs
fucking pleb

I wonder what Vergil's air taunt is going to be.

>Vergil told him he'd be back for a rematch
That's just his way of saying "I'll be back, don't worry, son", user. Dude is autistic incarnate but he also adores his son.

>Dante and Vergil's sibling rivalry is much more sibling-like now
>Vergil is more chill now
>They're just Goku and Vegeta

Fuck. I love this so much.

>FUCK YOU
>dubstep
Eugh

Attached: 1536334063418.jpg (417x578, 170K)

Summoned sword spinning like the one in 4, but this one is bigger and gives him some lift like a helicopter

How does buster arm compare to the original DMC4 buster or the DMC5 buster for M20/NG+
Can't have that until friday

Holy shit, Geryon's timestop effects are soo goddamn cool.

t. soi boy

Attached: 483.jpg (205x246, 18K)

>dmc
>soi of war
Wow, I want to punch this person in the face multiple times.

>it uses the original, forgotten version instead of the improved Dante, the one with an actual personality, from Ninja Theory's 2003 reboot

Knew it then and there that this was a troll review.

>tfw cancelled my preorder because no turbo mode
I knew it was too good to be true

Attached: Untitled (4).png (149x230, 47K)

helicopter summon sword

>>Lady and Trish return, and watching these two women, who have been typically portrayed as just as capable and powerful as the men of these games, relegated to damsels in distress with zero agency of their own or chances to shine is more than disappointing, it feels disrespectful. This is especially apparent when, around the midpoint of the game, DMC5 sexualizes both characters in consensually problematic ways.

>>While she’s not treated the same degrading way, newcomer Nico doesn’t fair much better. Somehow, Nero’s craftswoman partner is one of the primary perpetrators of some of DMC5’s worst tendencies. This includes the objectification of Lady in one instance, and near the end, undermines an entire thesis of Nero’s character to double down on some old fashion toxic masculinity.

Attached: 1528409411697.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

>relegated to damsels in distress with zero agency of their own or chances to shine is more than disappointing
This is true though. Lady and Trish have always had their own moments in the games. DMC 5 just puts them in the van for the "Hey, remember these characters from the previous games?" checkbox. They've always been sexualized and play 2nd fiddle to Nero/Dante/Vergil, but they're useless in DMC 5.

Is Vergil some sort of airship-kin now? Has he finally become one with the sky (the symbol of ultimate power)?

Attached: 1550649597058.jpg (1200x872, 89K)

It's almost like they are secondary characters compared to the Sparda family. Weird, huh?

What happens to Lady in the game?

>toxic masculinity

The soi is strong with this one...

Attached: Oof.jpg (565x546, 63K)

>Kenneth Shepard
>Kenneth
Honestly, what kind of man openly spouts phrases like "toxic masculinity" and white knights feminist agendas? Do they expect anyone to take them seriously after saying shit like that? Do they think this will get them any pussy?

Attached: oh dear.jpg (243x208, 6K)

>Playing on easy auto
>Complains the game is button mashy
No shit the game was playing itself for you.

So, is this the end of Dante's run as MC? I mean, I really like Nero, but DMC is Dante's series to me, it just wouldn't be the same without his CUHRAYZY attitude

Someone explain these release times to me. Why is everything listed twice with different times and why the fuck does Europe get the game a day early but I have to wait till fucking midnight?
Europe/Asia/APAC Regions:
・Mar. 7th 4:00pm PST
・Mar. 7th 7:00pm EST
・Mar. 8th UTC (+0) 0:00am, midnight London
・Mar. 8th 8:00am HKT / China
・Mar. 8th 9:00am JST
・Mar. 8th 11:00am Australia (UTC +11)

North/South/Latin Americas:
・Mar. 7th 9:00pm PST
・Mar. 8th 0:00am (midnight) EST
・Mar. 8th UTC (+0), London 5:00am
・Mar. 8th 1:00pm HKT / China
・Mar. 8th 2:00pm JST
・Mar. 8th 4:00pm Australia (UTC +11)

>they try going the SJW bullshit route for review
>japan doesn't give a shit about any of that cuckery
Lmao they were forced to eat shit

I said they play 2nd fiddle to the Sparda family. My point was that this is even more reserved than previous games. Nothing of value was added by even including Lady/Trish in the game. Morrison was the reason Dante took the job, Nico is Nero's weapon maker, but Trish and Lady? What did they even do during the story besides get captured and then rescued? In DMC3 Lady was integral to the plot and in DMC 1 and 2 it was Trish. Hell even DMC 4 had they had a reason to be there.

It looks like Nero is taking a page from Dante's book. During the boss fights he's pretty easy going and talks a lot of shit. Although with Yamato and Dante's Sin DT it's pretty easy to put it back in the spotlight.

This guy never once talked about the gameplay, graphics or music.

Same time, different time zone
Mutts are cucked like always

Is this going on metacritic? Because even my YouTube channel gets more clicks than this literal who, and I'm a figurative who.

>different time zone
But they both say PST and EST. How is 7pm EST on the 7th the same as 12am EST on the 8th?

For anybody that's been avoiding spoilers, do NOT watch the Gadget 360 review. There's a doozy in there. One that I had already predicted based on the soundtrack, but woof. I don't think they were supposed to show that stuff in an early review.

Attached: 1551589021621.gif (320x178, 961K)

>the Dante ending has them stuck in the Bloody Palace
Nice

But the first two times in both regions don't specify what country or region they're talking about
Also the same locations are listed but have different times with them. This entire list makes 0 sense

Anyone have that cool webm of judgement cut that looks like mirrors or refraction

Attached: 009.png (645x773, 11K)

It release in 4:00 PST (and equivalent) for Europe and Asia, 7:00 PST (and equivalent) for the Americas.

*9:00 PST

$100 says that this guy is trolling and trying to be Armond White

It's just a bumpy road.

>Nero died when Agnus stabbed him
whut

You haven't played the game, have you? Trish is important because of her connection to Eva. Lady is important because Nero is setting himself on a path to kill his dad just like Lady did in 3.

>yfw Bloody Palace wasn't in at launch is because it has story tied to it
Are you motivated enough to beat all 9999 floors of the true Quilphoth and unlock Vergil?

Attached: 1545174112463.jpg (512x456, 63K)

ALL OF THESE THOUGHTS RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD

Attached: Nero motivated.jpg (1200x794, 82K)

not without turbo mode im not

Attached: Capture.png (492x156, 43K)

The bit about Credo was honestly kinda touching. I'd be up for him coming back, maybe lose the goatee

So what was Cerberus v2 like?

DMC 5? No. The others? Yes.
I'm not saying the characters themselves are unimportant and I realize their relation to the overall story of DMC. I'm saying that you could have removed them from this game and it would have no effect on the story. They did nothing of substance (please correct me if I'm wrong) in the actual game. Lady didn't stop Nero from killing Vergil or Dante and it's not like Trish talked to V or Dante about the Eva flashbacks. I did miss the Nero boss fight with Lady's demon

In DMC 5, what value was added by including Lady/Trish? You can't play as them, they're used as batteries for 2 bosses and they spend most of the time either captured or in the van.

PC or PS4?

You can see a short clip of him in but I'd recommend you turn the video off after you see it because there's something you may not want to see until you play the game later in the video.

PC

The whole thing is great, i can't wait to play it

>6/10
>Negative
You're the problem with game rating these days

Cutscene with Lady bukakke: youtube.com/watch?v=0k4mFeEKjMA

>IT'S NOT THE DmC TWINK WHO I FELL IN LOVE
>PROBLEMATIC MASCULINITY
>STRONG WOMAN NOT STRONG ENOUGH
WOW,I can truly see how this game has something to do with America electing Trump now

Attached: 1537996473857.jpg (564x656, 47K)

OP here, can't believe you retards fell for it. I literally used every stereotype wording there is and yet, you dumb niggers didn't realize it. Holy shit what's wrong with your brain?

Blame the shit tier journalists. To them, a 6/10 is not above average, it's a D.

I just want to play this fucking game already

>paying ad rev

t. Didnt read the review
It was very negetive

And yet it's you who calls a 6 a negative score.

>DONT YOU DARE SAY IT
>Jackpot!
I fucking love this series so much

>game review
>doesn't actually talk about the gameplay

Attached: 1541392502779.jpg (498x606, 22K)

>Devil May Cry 5 seems to have learned nothing from all the other games that have been rapidly expanding and revitalizing the action genre.
could've gotten more replies if you included the next sentence where he mentioned games like God of Onions
This guy rates walking simulators like Edith Finch, Gone Home and shit easy 9/10s and his favourite games of 2018 are 2 basedboy indie games, God of War, Detective Pikachu and Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu

Attached: 1526662264040.png (565x541, 157K)

>You can't have patrician Dante with Kamiya

ftfy

yikes

Nocturne is the real dmc2. At least in my headcanon.

>Ignoring the multiple times Lady mows down demons and the participation in 100 demon slaying at the credits

>saw this the other day
>thought this was mission 19
>this was the final mission
>nero vs vergil
>dante and vergil leaves to get rid of the roots
>not a playable mission
>just something in a cutscene
lazy feckers, atleast gameplay looks amazingly solid; can't wait for my preorder to come in

It’s playable credits

V as demifiend mod when

C-cute!

Does this mean we can finally put Nero to rest and enjoy a full game with Dante getting out of hell?

Gotta fish for that sequel eh

>Getting rid of Nero
God I hope so. I like him as a side character. But we literally have shiny and better Dante RIGHT THERE, why tease and stuck us with the dead weight?
Gotta say I really loved that ending and I'm can't wait for more Vergil & Dante shenanigans in the next games.
>don't you dare say it, Dante yo-
>JACKPOT

What a shitshow of an ending. Perfect time to introduce Vergil as a playable character and they don't take it. Awkward Nero DT credit fight where you can't even really play with his features due to shitty enemies. Vergil stands around in the background barely attacking as Dante does all the work. The fuck is this shit.

>Even cuck sterling loves the game
How much of a contrarian must you be to hate it?

Attached: faggot.jpg (367x451, 36K)

DMC6 with Dante and Vergil as MC fucking when?

>vergil
>playble with a first release

Not enough budget because gotta shove all of that money to the character nobody ask for like V and Nero instead of you know the one that people actually care aside from Dante like fucking Vergil.

>especially God of War
Of course a God of Soi faggot wouldn't like it

Are the PC and XBO versions uncensored?

That's a dismal way to do it. Including new characters is fine and all, but I swear if this becomes some DLC $20 per episode shit just to do some tiny extra missions and get Dante and Vergil out of the Underworld I'll be mad as hell.

kek, Dante and Vergil interactions in that final cutscene are fucking GOLD, this is too much of a happy ending to me. They'll inevitably come back some point too.

>Put Vergil as a playable character from the get-go
>Tease Sparda as a DLC/Special Edition
>Announce DMC0 with Sparda as MC

I mean people ask for this shit for a god damn decade and Crapcom won't listen to it instead they gave us shit like Nero and V.

Gay

>that YEAAAAH
Matt's energy literally cannot be contained
twitter.com/gypsyOtoko/status/1103374441688391680

I'm pretty sure they know Sparda can't possibly live up to the hype after 20 years and don't want to risk it

do you guys just search around any dumpster to find the worst review possible just so you can make these threads

It makes sense, though. Even Nero was outright called dead weight and V was pretending to take a backseat due to the threat level present. Early on in the game, it’s presented as though Dante is the only one with a real chance vs Urizen and even he gets BTFO. The girls have to be there, because with a threat of this level they really should be. But they can’t do too much, because the threat is supposed to be THAT big. Now, I’d like for them to have some moments with lesser demons, but narratively they simply aren’t going to make an impact here.

Hahahahaahahahaahahahahahah

Attached: 1516042989254.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

hi guys, has anyone preordered standard edition on amazon? do you get the alt color costumes? doesn't say anything on the product page

One user got a bingo already.

Attached: 1551676983820.jpg (580x600, 170K)

someone post summary of story for dmc5

thabkjs

I like IGN’s score better.

Attached: DE68E9CA-C368-4095-B307-9A35F1B32905.jpg (1242x786, 172K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA

youtube.com/watch?v=EXD4GXhU_-8

Is this the new DMC thread?

can't fucking believe IGN gave it that rating
weird timeline

>>consensually problematic

Attached: 85C61768-6497-4014-AE4D-EEB714F53B18.jpg (666x418, 194K)

>revitalized a genre
>God of War

Attached: 1508797780147.jpg (310x310, 28K)

someone post summary of story for dmc5

On a diet guys should I
>get healthy goat cheese personal pizza for 800 cal
>eat a meatlovers for lunch but only a few pieces, maybe save a piece for right before the game unlocks
>fast untill 10pm then feast on 1500 cal of pizza

Attached: 1551590712360.jpg (640x428, 32K)

How did exactly GOW 2018 revitalised the action genre? By copying souls combat and adding a more cinematic story?

tl;dr - big bad urizen threatens human world, dante and nero save it along with V who turns out to be someone else, motivation man shows up, family reunion THE END

fast until PM and treat yourself to a pizza
intermittent fasting master race reporting in

So Urizen wasn't Vergil? V is vergil? How did Vergil become un-fucked after 1?

Urizen is Vergil's Demon Half while V is his Human Half, eating the fruit and re combining unfucked him up assumably [/spoilers]

This makes it even funnier considering he's one of Vergil's halfs, imagine Vergil doing this

Fasting into a pizza sounds stupid as fuck. Your diet sounds gay to begin with.

better get out of here for the next month because that's what you gonna be seeing

This is the most pathetic thread i've ever seen on this board.

Attached: 1537644419377.png (497x425, 334K)

>because with a threat of this level they really should be here
>but narratively they simply aren’t going to make an impact here.
That's a bit of a writing problem then right? They wrote a big enough scenario to 'require' every character, but at the same time they couldn't give a good reason to have said characters impact the narrative. I agree that there really wasn't much space for Lady/Trish given the scope of this game, but it feels like wasted potential Or a reason to buy DMC5:SE.

I'll wait for the Christ Centered Gamer review like a sensible person.

>objectification
>toxic masculinity
This was written by an Americuck

Ok but in 1 he was Nelo Angelo working for mundus and Dante kills him

what happened from there and w here does Nero come from?

Barry threads always are, i don't know how the guy hasn't killed himself yet desu

wow, this review is garbage.

I've seen worse.

>wah wah why aren't there any womyn in this game why isn't this game about womyn God of War reinvented the wheel by making a womyn important.
Just bought an extra copy.

does this have endless mode like 4 had?

Getting below 14% body fat isn't easy user but I'm trying

Attached: 5244146636.jpg (500x333, 136K)

>mfw 3:15 in this video
Note, this is a huge spoiler. Predictable, but huge.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEQB_IngN6s

Attached: 1551827792922.png (260x280, 159K)

The one where you get a physical copy because one day the store will be taken down and no amount of torrent sites will save you in the impending apocalypse

You mean bloody palace? It ends at stage 101.

I’m one of the /fit/ anons from last night bro. Getting to 14% BF requires you to eat cotrectly most of the time as well as your amount of training + water intake. How many times you eat pizza or outside food usually bro?

Could be, its so long that i played it
so is there anything similar?

If you're talking about Bloody Palace, 1 month later patch
If you're talking about Legendary Dark Knight, then probably not. It's not on consoles, and no one with PC confirms it yet

what is the spoiler? fighting v? is that nelo angelo?

not that user but was there a /fit/ discussion in a DMC thread yesterday?

Not at launch, but it will be released as free dlc later.

This. I was beyond certain they'd give it a 7 at the very best. Seeing that score from them of all people legitimately floored me.

I havent had pizza in months

Current diet the last week

-3 eggs scrambled with cheddar
-mixed nuts
-tea
-gym
-protien shake with whole milk and 2 scoops
-dinner: ground beef with salsa or chicken

Trying the whole keto mene right now. I weighed in at 159 today

I'm the nero guy

Attached: 1550992550625.png (337x293, 145K)

How do I achieve sons of sparda levels of /fit/?

V's summons try to kill you, and a call back to DMC1 enemies and bosses

there was /ck/ discussion too

Has anyone done the extra mission after the main campaign yet?

What kind of pizza Dante prefers?

Attached: 1532500087915.png (1366x768, 662K)

I'm sure someone will figure out a PC mod for Turbo Mode

Posted routine. Some of the other guys here are bigger than me though so I'd take their advice over mine

>even the fucking Jimmy Sterling squeals from enjoyment and considers it his favourite DMC game now

Attached: 1550902363719.png (464x447, 182K)

What extra mission? I don't think there're any

Aнaнac

It was glorious. Both a /fit/ & /ck/ all in one.

DMC was literally never any good, it was always a 5 /10 game

He seemed really giddy with enjoyment the whole video

At the end, after getting the extra scene with Lady and Trish. The "accept a new mission" one required for a secret trophy.

Yeah, I’m with you there. Like I said in my post, I’d like to see them do a little something. I haven’t watched any gameplay, but I take it that’s not a thing that happens. Shame. Same with Kyrie, really. I get why she’s not there, but I’m still really disappointed we don’t get to see her at all.

Lmao THE GAME IS PROBLEMATIC, GOY

I’m the shredded user. You got a good meal routine, but I’d add in broccoli or some veggies man for max gains. Keto works great but like my boy Athlean X says and which I followed for years, keto isn’t meant to last forever. It’s a lifestyle. So having a pizza isn’t going to harm you if your lifestyle is on point for the most part.

The game is definitely easier in similar areas from 4, as far as doing basic "cool shit" and beating enemies. Exceed timing is far more generous, so the plebs get to do more with it instead of largely ignoring it, and the extra options from Nero's devil breakers allows for pretty much anyone to feel like they're doing a good job. Which is probably the correct approach. Let the casuals be able to beat most of the game spamming Streak/Stinger if they want, the style system separates the wheat from the chaff after that point. Everyone gets a report card at the end of each stage, some people are okay with Cs, and if they want to be average, that's on them.

IGN review youtube.com/watch?v=teMfDQrgQXA

Also if you want to know what I eat, since I cook my own meals and im cooking my own pizza, I got you for that chief

It's incredible how many of these the review in the OP hits.

Sure is bad timing to add that cutscene in the game whilst the Michael Jackson is a pedo argument is back on full power

>spoiler on the first second of the video

Attached: 1539484484523.gif (379x440, 140K)

youtu.be/QgDcaKjz9ks?t=409
It's low-res, but I think it's not the case. I see either salami or tomato. And a lot of cheese, which is fitting..

Thanks man. I need to force myself to like broccoli. All I normally I eat is like green beans or onions

I think I'll just be good and get the personal size goat pizza

Attached: 20190306_174034.jpg (550x371, 179K)

the reviewer was an actual dmc fan, he nows how to do some nice combos ans stuff

Why is it back in full swing anyway? The accusations have gone on for years and the dude is fucking dead for a decade.

Eh, the "Accept a new mission" trophy IS that scene. It's referencing Morrison coming in with a new job for them. A sequel hook kind of thing.

>People still fucking buttmad over DmC
I swear ten years later people will still never let it go and admit it was a fuck up.

All I really do is like meal prep, like steak rice beans salsa. That sort of thing since I'm busy with college and dont have time to cook every day.

What do your meals look like?

Want reviews that say this, please.

Attached: combat.png (243x158, 48K)

Do normalfags even play DMC? The rest of us have known for a while MJ was a creep around children, doesn't make his artistic contributions any less iconic.

What's goat cheese like to regular cheese?

But why? It's just an another franchise.

Downward Thrusts says the game was a button masher. He played on auto of course.

>spotlight out of nowhere
imagine being so god damned ssstylish the world feels the need to appreciate it.

It's sort of like feta cheese. It's really rich and bold with flavor and low calorie

I love the Nico and Nero banter

I’m not the guy you’re quoting but here’s my routine

Monday, OHP Barbell 4x15
Dumbbell lateral raises 3x10
Facepulls 5x till failure
Bench press 4x12
Bicep curls barbell & dumbells 4x12 with drop set marathons and variations like athlean x does. I can get the video for all of this if you’d like?
Swim for an hour

Tuesday swim

Wednesday
Squats 3x12
Pull ups 5x failure
Chin ups 5x failure
Leg lunches 4x12
Swim

Thursday Swim

Friday variations of Monday/Wednesday + swim

Saturday Swim

Ab work every day with many variations. Total gym time is no more than an hour.

What did Dante do in hell after 2 and how did Vergil get back after being Nelo Angelo?

Where did Nero come from

Just like the Agnus fight cutscene. Stylish demons get random spotlights on them, it's a skill.

This lost its impact a bit without the accompany music

Vergil had sex and Nero just kinda happened after that

Oof. Deluxe edition has the same price if I buy the standard one in my country. I was retarded and missed the 34% off yesterday.

Attached: gmgdmc5.png (1183x523, 907K)

How many franchises got rebooted at the expense of fans and then unbooted into the perfect incarnation that their original fans always wanted?

Through a door
Vaccines
His mummy's tummy

There's a documentary out about it, or something like that.

Ah then you can skip broccoli since you eat string beans and onions. Ever tried peppers? They are fantastic for their micronutrientss. You’re more than fine with a whole pizza Friday since you’re on point. Don’t stress it honestly.
I meal prep as well, which is a godsend my man so I’m glad you do that shit
Breakfast every day is oats with 100% natural PB and a banana and blueberries + some whey. Make sure the PB has no other ingredients than Peanuts.

Lunch is 2 grilled chickens with vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower and string beans.

Dinner is salmon fillet + red snapper fillet with veggies. A bowl of oats if I’m up for it but that’s pretty much it other than meal prepping grilled chicken, steak, and black, red and chick peas.

>playable credits
idk man i'd rather a full mission or something rather than a minute of bloody palace in place of what should be completing the goal of the game; to get rid of the roots.

instead killing 100 enemies and then calling it a day it's like p lazy; especially since like in a month's time we're going to have bloody fucking palace

The game comes out in 2 days why would you need to download this?

A good salmon and snapper is fucking godlike.

>storytelling
DMC3 unironically had *the* best...
what's the opposite of ludonarrative dissonance?
ludonarative resonance ever.
Almost perfect synergy between the story and the gameplay.
I'm not a game historian, you tell me. But calling DmC Devil May Cry reboot is akin to calling some random fantasy novel LotR successor because it features characters named Frodo and Faramir(no relation).

>no deadlifts
kill yourself

>end of the sons of sparda story
>except all it does is set up a story for Dante and Vergil in hell with Lady and Trish coming for them
If anything Itsuno made this look like the end of Nero's story rather than Dante and Vergil.

based
> a game brings fitizens and vbros together ...and cooks
This is fucking glorious, I love you anons, may the gains be with you.

Attached: 1534843888573.png (344x380, 250K)

It truly is and I know the fish market owners very well so they give me a shit ton of red snappers and salons for free
I actually do deadlift though on back days. Hence I said Friday’s I also add variations for back.

I have one question.

Does Dante's DT appearance change based on the melee weapon he has equipped?

unfortunately no

Then you may live.

/fit/, anons giving people advice has cemented my belief that dmc threads are not only the best threads here, but also the most MOTIVATED.

God dammit, that was the best fucking feature of DMC1 and 3 to me.

Thank you Vergil. I shall do my 1/2/3/4 reps 3x for you

Thanks a ton user! Should I stick with the keto (adding veggies) or do something closer to yours?

>it uses the original, forgotten version instead of the improved Dante, the one with an actual personality

This MUST BE fake..

To the user who wanted me to do Vergil’s lines, shouid I post it here or next thread?

None, closest i can think of is Bomberman Act Zero, but it really wasn't a reboot, more of a spin off

do whatever man, its cool

I'm the lazy fat piece of shit, yet I've managed to shave four kilos in a last month, so you're probably on to something.

This is genuinely fascinating. It really showcases a mentality that is split half way through sensible reviewer and NPC mentality. He makes legitimate points on multiple occasions only to include something as retarded as the phrase 'toxic masculinity' unironically in his review. I think this guy needs rescuing.

Bomberman
They tried to do it with Megaman, but it was cancelled
Outside of videogames, Evil Dead, though nobody hated the reboot, iirc.

Attached: maverick_hunter_concept_screenshot2.png (620x348, 296K)

Got you bro.
vocaroo.com/i/s0DdwFZAGEjA

And most of his lines here
vocaroo.com/i/s0a3WUeuaP7w

Not really. I stopped lifting years ago and got fat.
A shame since I was doing really well.

Onto more on topic discussion. Has anyone gotten Dante's version of the secret ending?

This review is stupid but DMC characters shouldn't swear apart from special moments. It doesn't feel right.
For gameplay criticisms, Enemy feel a bit slower to start attack than they were in past games, which is weird since zombies in RE2make are incredibly quick to lunge. Enemy step and JC is too lenient. Game's self awareness feels more tacked on than DMC3 or DMC4. Vergil gets off too easily if they both manage to escape hell.

The keto you can definitely stick to with the veggies if it’s working out fantastic for you. Later on you should switch it to something I’m doing so that your body keeps the gains while also gets the right amount of nutrients to keep the muscle growth going. I can post a good video about this if you’d like?

The difference being that this was a reboot mandated by Capcom. It's not a successor because it's better, but because Capcom (at the time) had no intentions to continue the regular DMC series. DmC Devil May Cry was originally planned to be the new DMC. This wasn't some 'inspired by' random game. It was an official reboot.

>Be a Nerofag
>Everyone else still bitches for him to be written out and rehash Dante/Vergil forever like we're stuck in 2008
Fuck you guys

Attached: 1509567522755.jpg (600x332, 43K)

Oh and you’re welcome user! I’m more than willing to help out

Act zero was actually a remake of 1 stated by the developers.

>instead of the improved Dante, the one with an actual personality
The one who just screamed fuck you any chance he got & also had a damsel in distress in said game? Because if that's a better personality than OG Dante well than I would like to drop the series please. This smells of contradiction.

Genuinely curious, how many of you DMCbros lift or are planning to lift? Does DMC motivate you?

Attached: SMILE.png (929x673, 1.05M)

BARYY'S FRUSTRATION, IS GETTING BIGGER
BANG BANG BANG, HE JUST PULLED THE TRIGGER

Attached: 4reks2vyvjk21.jpg (582x383, 21K)

That's some cute shit

Yeah the video would be great! I'm really trying to hit 150lbs and maintain it for a few weeks before getting into slow bulking. Not trying to do anything crazy like get below 13%. I think I'm at about 16.5 or so right now

>The difference being that this was a reboot mandated by Capcom
Yep, I know. They were greedy for western money, and the strategy flopped.
>It's not a successor because it's better, but because Capcom (at the time) had no intentions to continue the regular DMC series
I think of it that way: every work of fiction takes place in a separate universe. For some works, it's the same universe.
So either everything is canon, or nothing is.

DMC highly motivated me to lift as well as DBZ back in the day. It’s a genuinely great feeling when your abs pop out so well and chicks are just in awe of it, but I I don’t live for chicks. I lift for myself and for continuing my business. When Daniel Southworth and the models of Nero and Dante compliment you, you know you made it

Nero user here. I've lifted off and on since like 3 years ago. This year ive Really been working on getting more lean so I could look good in the nero jacket I bought

Honestly I always saw it as Dante's demonic power was too weak in DMC 3 and 1 for his demon form to be that strong so he borrowed power from his Devil Arms and it changed his DT, but DMC2,4 and 5 he is so strong that his Demon form overwhelms whatever Devil Arm he has and it just uses his form sinc the Arms have nor bearing on his power

This video really puts it into perspective my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=VKDD_HUWywQ

This is why most people fail on diets. Diets are never to be forever maintained. It’s a lifestyle.

I meant hypocrisy. Brains not working right. Still tired.

it's just a couple of retards

>"In honor of us finally meating! *clears throat*... meeting."

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Meating.png (1063x621, 518K)

>still no proper cavalier theme on youtube
why is so hard jesus

Attached: 1526274016024.png (450x196, 142K)

She wants the D(T)

God damn your blast and scum are on point!! That going down too!! You need a it more work with him talking, but this is great.

>When Daniel Southworth and the models of Nero and Dante compliment you, you know you made it
wait what

When did Vergil fuck a human then? in 3 he hated humans, after 3 he was stuck in hell, in 1 he was Nelo Angelo and then died... WHEN? How is he back?

she wanted the D

DANTE STOPPED BEING THE MAIN CHARACTER IN DMC3, HE FINISHED HIS GOAL AND PURPOSE IN DMC1

FOR FUCKS SAKE

DANTE IS A MENTOR CHARACTER

DMC 1 AND DMC3 ARE DANTES GAME

DMC 2 IS LUCIA'S GAME

DMC4 AND DMC5 IS NEROS GAME

I HATE JOURNOS

Stopped reading there. Opinion discarded.

Attached: 1458391081086.jpg (720x960, 70K)

She has good taste.
I plan to do so after I lose a bit more weight and finish renovating my flat(which will be done in two weeks, tops).

I’m good friends with the models of the game. Nero’s model just so happened to hit each other up at the gym a couple times back, and he asked for ab advice and how to maintain it since he was worried about over and under eating. That’s how I got to know Dante’s model and I knew dan from way back.

>DMC5 sexualizes both characters in consensually problematic ways.
>have revitalized a genre as recently as the past two years, especially God of War.
HMMMMM

Attached: adfadf.jpg (364x470, 34K)

As long as you're in a negative energy balance, doing resistance training, and getting enough protein, it really doesn't fucking matter.

buh dante cool bizza man in old gam
nero stinky nu caracter me no like

Attached: -.png (645x729, 50K)

Are you the lucci one piece cosplay guy?

Every single DMC thread we have this guy: Capslock, leddit spacing, screaming in his complete autism.

Everyone hates journos but you are fucking annoying.

yes I am

>When did Vergil fuck a human
Before 3
>he hated humans
I don't think he hates human, just indifferent towards them
>How is he back
I haven't heard any explanations for this

I'm legit curious as to what this guy meant by GoW "revitalizing" the genre when all that game actually did was change from one type of action genre to another. It didn't revolutionize shit.

>Download before it gets taken down.
It won't. Capcom is controlling or at least allowing these leaks.

>all these devil may copers

Based. Not sure if I'll be able to make the concert or not but I'll let you know if I'm going to acen or gencon this summer

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 7K)

While true, eating pizzas constantly really isn’t the best way to go. But if he’s just having a weekend for pizza and his eating is on point as well as his training, yeah it really won’t matter in the long run. It’s honestly the unhealthy snacks and soda that will fuck shit up

>Lady and Trish return, and watching these two women, who have been typically portrayed as just as capable and powerful as the men of these games, relegated to damsels in distress with zero agency of their own or chances to shine
Dogshit bait post but this part is actually disappointing.
It's "fare" better btw

I wasn't a fan of Vergil in still images but he looks just fine to me in movement.

Attached: 1538555956891.jpg (720x720, 31K)

He did not hate them. He saw them as weak.

Good shit man. And anytime you want a free pass to NYCC, you know where to find me. Shine on man.

Can someone post "DMC5 never ever" post compiation?

>complains about reddit spacing
>reddit spaces
lel

Vergil was half dead zombie at start of 5, he used Yamato to split into 2 entities then fused himself later after the demon one jobbed and the human one was 1 foot in the grave.

Thank you user!! I’ll continue to keep improving.

You can do it user, get motivated!
Nice user! I hope you achieve full ssstyle.
> I lift for myself and for continuing my business
This is the correct mentality.
And holy shit, you're lucky and must be fit af . Congrats bro!
Mad jelly, Dan seems like a complete bro I'd love to have drinks with. Is Adam as nice as they say?

"GUYS WE FIGURED OUT THE ALGORITHM!
IF WE CALL DINO BETTER THAN DANTE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WILL FLOCK TO OUR REVIEW AND GIVE US ADD REVENUE!"

You know that's the only reason they're spiking up controversy. Just ignore it and time will pass

I would expect nothing less from a literal DmC clone.

Fuck Capcom and fuck Itsuno.

made this for anytime you read a poorly written review

Attached: stylishbingo.gif (925x695, 2.77M)

>it's co-op with one player as Dante and the other as Vergil

Attached: 1551893664161.jpg (480x643, 26K)

Anyone who claims Dante is the main character in any game outside 1 and 3 tell me they know nothing of the franchise

WHO THE FUCK IS BARRY?

Lady and Trish have both been damsels in distress in the past. But whatever, the part that really irks me is when he says they're portrayed as "just as capable and powerful" as guys like Dante, Nero and Vergil. lmao no they're not. Trish got BTFO by Dante in their very first meeting and Lady was just an annoying pest to Dante and Vergil for most of 3 and she never got the better of either.

The guy can harp on about them being stronk independent wymyn all he likes, but to say that they are on a par with the heavy hitters of the series is just disingenuous.

Attached: 1422474234474.jpg (680x680, 72K)

I can't imagine him bot being there entirely, they'll just focus more on Nero and his eventual kid.

I'd say this was a meme, but far too many people say this so I can only imagine people are being serious when saying this...Which is worse by an unfathomable amount.

>praising Ninja Theory's Dante from DmC
>thinks God of War revitalized and helped redefine the genre

user this is fucking awful bait and you know it

Attached: 1529734911396.jpg (500x328, 36K)

Thank you user! Been working with these people for years so I’m blessed to know them. Dan is hoenstly a bro and he knows about the jokes about Vergil. Adam is a very kind person and funny enough, he felt he wasn’t going to do a good job as Dante, until he met Reuben and gave him a pep talk.

The only thing missing from this game, as far as i've seen, is Dante getting pierced by a sword, does anybody knows if this happen?

New characters are a huge ongoing strength of this series. Lady, Vergil, Nero, V, and even Nico have gone on to be characters beloved by hundreds of fans in their own right. But you have people claiming that every single game should just jerk off Dante to the point of exhaustion as if that's not half the reason DMC4 is so shit and unfinished. Of course a Dantefag's solution to fixing DMC4 would be to scrap Nero instead, dumbasses

Oh user, that’s not missing in the game. In fact. It’s an important plot point.

>No one has unlocked the secret taunt yet

Attached: 42108762_694371247583030_5766849418653335552_n.jpg (294x294, 15K)

I'm pretty shut with dmc4 dante and style switching. But I can beat body palace with nero.

What level of bloody palace should I try to get to tonight to be ready for playing dmc5 on sons of sparda my first time?

Attached: apvhhoh2abk21.jpg (1024x512, 66K)

We need to find a good spot to grind the orbs.

the game doesn't unlock until 2 more daaaayssss

>Nero calls Dante deadweight
Fucking hell he's so fucking mad about that.

Yes, multiple times, intentionally by himself. They make it part of gameplay even.

hI, bARRY.

> he knows about the jokes about Vergil
youtube.com/watch?v=wN34pZSLMv4
I'm forever motivated. I love the kind of people you can find in these threads.
Needless to say Adam was perfect for the choice.
Maybe one day I'll meet some of you bros. Stay crazy golden.

Attached: 1542129067178.png (500x338, 111K)

>review specifically bitches that it's not DmC again
>"It's a literal clone"
Learn to read before you shitpost, jfc.

>You can do it user, get motivated!
Thanks and I will stop blogposting now and go to sleep. Here, have a Dauntie.

Attached: 1540621216602.jpg (564x628, 48K)

Good

Learn to stop responding to bait

He's shit

MUH

Attached: 1551915097.png (608x1011, 656K)

>that banter between Nero and Nico
>"Devil May Cr- FUCKING"
Kek

Attached: Zef shitting bricks.gif (400x224, 963K)

Hella cringe

and cruaaazy yikes

Does Lady and Dante have any good scenes together?

Is she even human? She is supposed to be in her forties, no?
I think the thread is already hijacked.

had to cut part of the animation out of the glass shatter but i think this came out well

Arkham has some demon blood in him and so does Lady so it isn't implausible

>game is clearly for adults
>can't show nudity from the damsels
>Also won't give damsels any real purpose in DMC 5 other than batteries
So glad PC will eventually have mods.
She's supposed to around the same age as Dante yeah. Now that you mention it it's weird that the half demons aged more than the human.

OP here. Sorry everyone, I literally just made this as a funny shitpost before bed. I was surprised to see it was still up () but now it's getting silly.

Don't take it seriously.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kys

Eat a dick.