Stealth

>stealth
>jumping on tress
>no rpg elements
>no diverse builds
>no multiplayer
As a souls fan, I feel betrayed.

Attached: sekiro-standard-edition-preorder.jpg (1000x547, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9e-hAkAEg2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUNLxeXaPY
youtube.com/watch?v=B_KEYzd1yys
youtube.com/watch?v=3_jMD6YfDNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was betrayed when Project Cars released and the cars didn't have mines or rockets, not even one weapon attachment. The game sucked, they removed all the fighting.

Nice projection

But i'm not a projectionist ?

Attached: autism.png (471x472, 503K)

fuck off

>As a souls fan, I feel betrayed
Why.

>As a souls fan
opinion discarded

It's not a souls game though.

fuck off soulsbabby

Everything you posted sounds fucking great

Damn, you have a valid point.... oh wait, this is Sekiro, not Dark Souls 4. When a Dark Souls title abandons online, pvp, co-op, weapon and armor variety, then you can complain.

do we have the framerate for console and the system requirements for pc?

>stealth
>acrobatics
Improvements.

>rpg elements
>builds
Lazy crutches when you can't level design and balance difficulty for shit.

>multiplayer
Only zoomers care about that.

>As a soulsFan
You could also write: As a big bitch i started crying like always

Best thing they did is to make a new game noow everybody can sustain years on the salt that this game is going to generate.
>WHY ISNT IT SOOULS?
>I WANT MY 6TH GAME in 10 YEARS FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!

> monk boss fight
> 2nd phase begins
> place becomes foggy
> if you jump on a tree and get the timing right you can drop down on her and cut her throat depleting 1 bar and skipping to the 3rd phase
Shit. I dunno how to feel about this. Kinda neat, but won’t this make a fight lot easier? I guess they added that for casuls

Attached: E76591BD-69ED-4654-82FD-9793CE1C6072.jpg (850x998, 156K)

It's a From Software game, all their fans (like myself) are used to those mechanics. That company owns everything to people like me, so they should make the games I want to play. Simple.

What would you say if Rockstar made a game with no open world and no shooting? People would be mad too.

Nah i would say:
They are trying something new that isnt the same old shit over and over again.
You just have autism and cant accept the fact that the company is making a new game

So a developer isn't allowed to change genres and remove elements that don't fit the game?
Just wait for DS4

Shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch. Fucking goddamn shitters on this board cant go 5 minutes without talking about how epic mad they are. And if you're just pretending to be retarded thats even worse. You're a shitstain of a person.

>no giant mechs
>no multiplayer
>no diverse builds
As an Armored Core fan I feel betrayed. I mean it says right there in the title that this is from the series I wanted them to make.

How DARE they try something new instead if rehashing dark souls!

Attached: images (8).jpg (178x284, 7K)

IT'S NOT A FUCKING SOULS GAAAAAAAAAAAME

I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING BAITING BUT PEOPLE ARE SAYING THIS SHIT EARNESTLY

Attached: 1484286785674.jpg (512x411, 35K)

Souls is my favorite game franchise, but for the last, goddamn son of a bitchin time, this is not a Souls game.

I guess Table Tennis and Midnight Club and Bully don't exist in your world huh.

Stop being mad

Attached: ReactionImage 360.jpg (158x152, 7K)

OK, i'm obsessed soulsfag by my own, but if there are soulsfags behind every shitposting about sekiro ever since it was announced i must admit, soulsfags are idiots excluding myself of course

as a ninja blade fan I feel betrayed that demons souls got sequels while my game didnt.

Attached: 1551826639879.jpg (597x799, 83K)

>From soft should make the same game over and over again because I'm too stupid for anything fresh.

From Software before:
>Armored Core
>Kings Field
>Shadow Tower
>Evergrace
>Otogi
>Metal Wolf Chaos
>Enchanted Arms
>Chromehounds
>Kuon
>Lost Kingdoms
>Echo Night
>Ninja Blade

From Software now:
>Soulsborne
>Soulsborne
>Soulsborne
>Soulsborne
>Soulsborne
>Sekir-- WTF THIS ISN'T SOULSBORNE WHAT THE FUUUUUCK

dont forget manhunt

As an Armored Core fan, shut the fuck up.

>stealth
>jumping on tress
>no rpg elements
>no diverse builds
>no multiplayer
As a Tenchu fan, I fucking love this.

I want to worship your tight ass with hope that one day you'll let me slide my rock hard cloac- penis in there

here's your penalty for dying bro

Attached: file.png (1094x533, 632K)

Fuck Activision

Yeah this one might actually be good

>implying stealth isn't a mechanic in DaS1-3

oh shit, world tendency is back?

soulsbabs about to get dabbed on by fromsoftware

From Software now:
>a game from which it all begins
>a game of the generation
>a game i want to forget
>a game of the generation & game of the decade
>a game that has awesome memorable bossfights
>status pending

ITS FUCKING BASED

shove RPG elements and autismo inventory collecting up your zoomer ass.

Dark soul pvp is fucking garbage I never understood the hype around it. Bloodborne online was shit yet it was a far better games than any soul shit.

It's a From Software game, as an Armored Core fan I can say that I have been severely disappointed with the past 6 years of AC games. None of them have had giant mecha and seem to focus on monsters for some reason.

Nice strawman children. The problem is that souls fans are thirsty for more, and yet they announce this shit, and it's being made with the money they got from the souls series. It's a huge spat in the face.

If it was just an off game, it would be okay, but no, they are making us wait.

before:
>mostly flops

now:
>success

I don't remember pressing X to execute people from behind.

Holy shit are you telling me a game company can make more then one series???????????????????????????????????????????????? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

As a SMT fan, I feel betrayed that Persona is not like SMT

>abloo bloo why don't they make the same game a fifth time
Pathetic

>strawmen
You dont even know what this means you nigger

yes you press r1 to backstab

>take cheeseburger
>remove the bun
>remove the lettuce
>remove the tomatoes
>remove the onions
>srag your ballsack across the party
>"this burger is very unappetizing and I wish you hadnt done that"
>"iTs NoT a ChEeSeBuRgEr, WhY aRe yOu sO sCaReD oF sOmEtHiNg different?"

IMAGINE

All of those things are good though.

>no rpg """elements"""
Thank chuck

This all sounds like improvements, like what bloodborne was to dark souls

Multiplayer in souls games were always bad and multiplayer is usually bad

Its not a damn Souls game! Jiminy do we have to have this thread every day?

Attached: 1536125038579.png (451x451, 348K)

The only thing I'm gonna miss is the f a s h i o n.

Based

*becomes so much more popular than your niche occult-taku dungeon crawler to the point that elements of the former begin bleeding into the latter so that the company can make more schekels by appealing to casuals*

Retarded

As a Soulsfan I'm glad From are trying something new instead of milking the formula

Attached: 1551757217024.gif (607x609, 514K)

t. too low IQ to refute based food analogy poster

The no multiplayer part is what baffles me.Do they really think I'm gonna buy the game if there is 0 difference between a pirated copy and a legitimate one?

>FromSoft only makes Souls games

Literally kys

Attached: 1546624005396.jpg (833x944, 123K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9e-hAkAEg2U

Watch my video guys :3

>bleeding into the latter
lots of stuff bled into des from kings field 4. what kind of retarded dev refuses to use assets from their previous games?

>woman
>blatantly reading from a script
Aaaaand dropped

>>>>>>>>stealth

I can't stand women voice

>nexus style hub
>not-lvlup waifu
>world tendency
I'm actually mad, I was hoping for something completely new. That's just a bad omen of recycled mechanics to come.

Is it 60fps on PS4 or not?
Also the stealth looks disappointing and the grappling looks too hand-holdy for my taste.

>That company owns everything to people like me
You probably wanted to say owes everything. Just who the fuck do you think you are you little shit? Not all of us are little cunts like yourself. I'm gonna buy their game because it looks fucking great and a lot of us are going to, you can straight up go fuck yourself. I would buy a fucking racing game from FromSoft if I thought it was good.

Jesus Christ.

>no rpg elements
There are literally experience points

Because the analogy doesn’t work to begin with. Sekiro isn’t an ARPG, dumbass.

It's actually interesting how many NPCs are there.
Looks like it can have NPC quests akin to souls too.

This isn't a Souls game. There were never any pretensions of it being a Souls game. You are entirely to blame for your own misconceptions.

>souls but dumbed down for normalfags
Does this accurately describe sekiro?

>soulsfan
Insufferable faggots
>fromfan
My kind of guy

Sekiro is gong to be fucking great just like their other games, and will cover lore that you dont get to enjoy in the Froms cinematic universe

>retard that thinks From only makes souls shit
Does this accurately describe soulsfags?

God damn gladuim! when did you become so BASED?

Idk if people in this thread are sheep that are very susceptible to marketing or shills.

post bobs plz

WHY WONT THEY TELL US IF IT'S 60FPS OR 30FPS ON PS4?

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT SYSTEM TO BUY IT FOR.
I WOULD PREFER TO PLAY IT ON PS4 FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT.

Imagine writing something like this after a whole game whose central idea was "Repeating the same thing over and over again because once it was something good only leads to degradation and suffering".

public executions for autistic soulsfags when jesus christ

Attached: 372.jpg (338x420, 97K)

Its 30 user, same as BB and DaS3.
Unless you really want it to look like DaS2, the only souls game to ever hit high frames on console because the cutbacks
30 with stutters I should say unless you have a pro or X

>food analogy
retard detected

it's more like
>take bun
>add lettuce
>add tomatoe
>add pepper
>add sauce
>add meat
>add cheese
>serve it to braindead almost like vegetable soulsfag
>ughhgu khhhhh b-but ii i ii its's not lasagne
>who the fuck said i'll serve lasagne you stupid piece of crap *pick up a knife and stabs soulsfag in throat*
>soulsfag died drowned by his own blood

BASED

>70% chance to lose half of all EXP and money when you die
>the chance gets higher the more times you die
>can't run back to your bloodstain and retrieve

Why would they do this?

Attached: 1488058380082.jpg (718x758, 51K)

But they haven't officially said right? What is wrong with Fromshit? Why can't they optimize their games properly? Shadow Warrior was 60fps and looked amazing.

>inb4 NPCs actually die if you keep dying too much because you reek of a dragon's shit too much

Attached: 1543109594932.jpg (640x892, 254K)

>whats wrong with fromsoft
Lets see they have only been making games with minimal loading and a focus on world connections since ps1

>As a souls fan, I feel betrayed.
Good. I hate your retarded fanbase.

I just wanted a new Tenchu.

Attached: 1550898132933.jpg (553x676, 65K)

I mean honestly dude there were two outcomes from this game.
They make Tenchu Souls and it turns out mediocre or we get sekiro because they realized that despite starting with a game very much like tenchu after all the additions and other aspects it would be a disservice to the tenchu name so they bring about a new IP that fits the setting and gameplay properly.

Unless you using an IP to force an unrelated game is good that is

Attached: 1534885224091.jpg (1134x587, 104K)

Hey, guess what happened to my franchise when you soulcucks barged in? I haven't seen a new game in six years.

Attached: 220px-Armored_Core_2_-_Another_Age.jpg (220x309, 30K)

redditors who make food analogies need to go back

But they said multiple times its not a souls game and dont expect it to be

From made games well before soulsborne and probably will after. Get over it.

>it would be a disservice to the tenchu name
That sure as fuck didn't stop them with any of the Tenchu games they shat out after Fatal Shadows.

Attached: giant dog.png (606x592, 509K)

Still better than if they literally made tenchu souls with bloodstains covenants and all the rest.

>children
Comedy.

I know this is bait but are soulsborne babbies this butthurt over Sekiro's existence?

As a Tenchu fan, bye bye Soulsnigger

>waaaaaah why don’t they just shit out the same game year after year batowfeewd and cawadooty
These people can’t by over 18, right?

The only thing that I'm concerned about it stealth, I hope it isn't forced

You could always murder your way through Tenchu games if you had a big dick and didn't mind polearm cascades or some cheesy shit.
Hell the later titles even gave you auto-grandmaster if you killed everyone because it was fuckloads harder than simply running by on the rooftop.

Dark Souls has absolutely terrible balance tho. Only a few builds ar viable in PVE for each game, if there’s no PVP what’s the point of build variety over designing an entire game around one playstyle, a lot of games do that

It's incredible really, isn't it?

>Armored Core forgotten by From Soft because of Dark Souls
>Tenchu forgotten by From Soft by the beginning of the 360 era, they just straight up gave up on it
>From Soft decides to make a not-Souls game
>WAH FUCK YOU FROM SOFT WHERE IS MY NEXT SOULS REHASH WAH WE'RE YOUR LOYAL FANBASE!
You ain't loyal shit unless you started with the OG Tenchu and AC games. Those people stuck with From despite countless shit reviews and under-performing titles.

I hope it is so

What?! You can beat all Souls games with your bare fists, a goddamn spoon, etc.

Based on Vaati's video I'd say the only part that likely will be forced is the snake part. Forced in that you will likely be insta killed or fucked if you don't take it slow/stealth

>viable builds
Literally all builds are viable. You're talking about min-maxing shit to 1 hit all enemies

I want to bully your thick butt

Attached: 4664456546768.png (585x820, 469K)

BASED

>no RPG elements
thank god

New footage released today, looking good.

From is interested in VR; King's Field and Armored Core are absolutely perfect for it. I'm convinced we're going to see a revival of their old properties.

how many times do we have to tell you faggots.
IT'S
NOT
DARK
SOULS
stop trying to compare it to something that it's not. From made other games besides Dark Souls you know. Are those games not as good cause they're not Souls now

Attached: 1408820577089.png (361x691, 268K)

>bare fists are totally viable against O&S guys
Viable is not the same as possible retard

You can play tons of RPGs in non-viable ways and succeed. Or you can actually use weapons atthe proper level and not spend 5 times longer for literally no reason.
Soulsfags are brain damaged

Reminder from literally realeased the first ps1 rpg.

Attached: 20190306_123812.jpg (720x458, 124K)

But from didn’t make the original Tenchu games

>KF
Miyazaki said its not going to happen, it was a different time for From and he doubts they can do his favorite franchise justice anymore.

It's a souls game with new skin. Why do people keep saying otherwise? It's clear as day. Is this a meme or something?

Otogi is unironically better than every single Souls game. Where's my third title, From?

Attached: Otogi.png (263x378, 225K)

>i have literally no idea what makes a souls game
Guess star fox and mario are the same game with a different skin too, you just push buttons lol

>Demon Souls
WTF I LOVE FROM NOW
>Dark Souls
Lost Izalith and the second half of the game are totally unfinished, WTF FROM?!?!?!
>DLC drops
BEST GAME EVER HOLY SHIT BASED MIYAZAKI
>Dark Souls 2
WTF MIYAZAKI THIS ISN'T LIKE DARK SOULS AT ALL WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE US ANOTHER DS
>Bloodborne
WTF MIYAZAKI STOP REHASHING SOULS, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE ACTUAL SOULS GAMES
>DS3
WTF MIYAZAKI WHY ARE YOU STILL MILKING SOULS GAMES, CAN'T YOU SEE WE WANT SOMETHING ELSE THAN LAZY, SAFE REHASHES?
>Sekiro
WTF MIYAZAKI WHY ISN'T THIS ANOTHER SOULS GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1520194258669.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

BASED AS FUCK
SOULSFAGS BTFO

that means Witcher, dragon's dogma are just Skyrim with new skins

>stealth game with grappling mechanics
>dark souls
can’t wait for this “everything is like dark souls” meme to end

>use weapons at the proper level
That is not the same thing as viable. Learn the difference.

>How dare they not make the same game they made for the last 10 years

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUNLxeXaPY
you fucking listen to all this and tell me this is a souls game dipshits

Tenchu 3 PVP was better than Souls PVP, prove me wrong

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>V**ti
yikes

If I spend 20 mintues doing chip damage to an easy boss ( 95% of from bossees are easy) its not viable.
Its possible but not viable.
Dont try to pretend DaS1 let everything in the game be viable, only 2 and 3 tried to make that happen with mundane and hollow infusions.

Almost anything is better than Souls PvP. It was a simple combat system that made shitters think they were finally good at something.

>that forced fedora accent
Everytime ahahahaha

Attached: 1546692645093.gif (413x243, 51K)

is that a reason to ignore all the content of the video?

>As a Tenchu fan, I feel redeemed.

>what are horribly overpowered elemental infusions that outdid scaling weapons before patches and that are still powerful for zero stat investment
Sit down pc cancer

Yes.

It's the best reason

In the past he plagiarized people's work and i think Yea Forums doesnt want to forget that. He did apologize for it and has been giving sources for his information

Game looks boring. Still gonna be a day 1 but I’m not that excited. Keeping expectations low

Christ, even as a die-hard Soulsbourne/FromSoft fan, I think you sound like an entitled toddler. SDT has been explicitly marketed as NOT being another Souls game, so there's no reason that it should be required to adhere to the Souls formula.

>muh boogeymans
Try console cuck user, I dont feel like dealing with an OS that shits itself every update.
And yeah those infusions let stuff like the ladle become viable.

Powerstance ladles are probably the only way to beat das2 if were talking anything being viable. DaS1 doesnt even come close to the variety and 3 is 3. It lets things be just as useful as 2 but not as much "variety" not that more for the sake of more has ever worked out.

>Get invaded in DS3 on my new character.
>Guy is around my SL, but has mid-late game shit like Carthus greatsword and Fallen Knight armor.
>My dinky long sword barely hurts him.
>Get him down to mid health, he rolls away and heals.
>Just let him kill me after awhile.
>He points at the floor and slowly walks away.
>I'm probably in some epic plays DS3 PVP video somewhere on Youtube now.
Amazing multiplayer you guys got there. Was WoW PVP too hardcore for you or what?

Attached: 1543600961688.png (680x452, 478K)

Soulsfags are actually the worst. Do they only play Souls games? Are you faggots literally incapable of contextualizing any series outside of their bubble?

Attached: 1006263.jpg (515x385, 26K)

>I died on purpose
>This is bullshit

Attached: 1533926701298.png (246x220, 109K)

It's what you do when you're too much of a scrub for a fighting game.

Soulsfags are mostly all strawman falseflaggers at this point because it's so effective at reaping (You)s

Attached: tumblr_mt5qyaIR4u1se4rcuo1_1280.jpg (638x351, 117K)

Fuck off. I'm glad they're making something new, this is why japs are based. Why do you want derivative shit? You know what doom 2016 was good but guess why I wont get eternal? Because it's the same shit. I know this isn't bait either, the industry is full of shit eaters like you. Disgusting.

>fighting game
>with exp levels and gear upgrades
Only p2w fighting games are like that user, maybe dont compare your beloved game to literal shit

>Released a single trailer for Verdict day and then forgot about it.

Attached: 1388327274472.jpg (956x1280, 211K)

I find that hard to believe. I've been in the souls community since 2010 and it just gets more insufferable every year.

>blaming ACV being shit and killing the series on Souls

Attached: x4.jpg (598x875, 36K)

>Playing Dark Souls 3 around release
>Know that people are hosting fight clubs after Ponty Sully
>decide to invade
>walk to the arena
>see people fighting
>wait around the host while two other phantoms are fighting
>wait until everyone is clapping
>backstab host with greataxe and hornet ring
>host falls off the ledge
>jump down and finish him with an aerial while phantoms rush to kill me
Why is it so fun bros

They had a "game that appeals to our core fanbase" or whatever in the works, and de-confirmed that was Sekiro. So BB2 or some other action rpg is probably on its way.

I want to be the only person in the world with access to From games
you ignorant fucks clearly don't deserve them

pic related will be every seething soulsfag when this game comes out

Attached: 1537750322345.png (1856x338, 210K)

>BB2
Dark Souls existed purely as a way for From to continue Demon's Souls beyond Sony's grasp, a BB-alike isn't too farfetched though hopefully it's published by a less shitty company than Bamco this time.
Would be a nice way to continue exploring a similar setting without crapping all over BB's lore.

Actually the game has 4 skill treas.
You can play as a Samurai Ninja Prosthetic master and Whichever is the yet unraveled 4th skill tree.
So there are acualy different builds.

I think a BB2 would be a bad move but they do owe another exclusive to Sony. Demon's Souls 2 with a remaster pre-launch would be the best case scenario.

>no rpg elements
>no diverse builds
>no multiplayer
thanks god. the most useless and annoying parts of the series are gone.

Seeing you retards get baited this hard makes me ashamed to use this website

>implying I even watched
but to answer your question yes faggot.

I was talking about ds1 you absolute mong. Elemental infusions are extremely powerful for no stat investment and a flat damage bonus. No idea why you say that ds2 and ds3 were the only ones that had viable infusions. Ds3 is the the absolute worst example of viable weapon choice in the entire series. Before all patches happened it was and still is to a large extent a game focused around longswords only.

Am I the only person who loves Souls multiplayer yet is still hyper for Sekiro?
Because I either see soulsfags who don't know any game besides DaS or casuals who pull the plug when they get invaded

you aren't a souls fan
the core of souls is challenging combat and thick atmosphere which sekiro has in spades

Attached: 1394311087892.png (1024x683, 31K)

So what's the game about? Are you like a ninja? How is the stealth?

>heh, time to let these strangers know they got baited, unlike the smart and sophisticated poster that is I, user.

Attached: PS_Messages_20190222_112512.jpg (1920x1080, 610K)

fucking food

Let's hope the game doesn't get buttfucked with balance patches like the souls game. No multiplayer should stop people from complaining about getting killed by weapon xy.

I'm hype for Sekiros and I loved invasions in DeS and DaS1. I hated the attention that PvP started to get later on by the developers. Invasions for me were part of a single player experience, kinda like a hazard or wildcard to make the stage more interesting. I never considered them actual PvP in the same sense that I'd consider in a game actually focused on PvP, with mechanics built specifically for PvP.

Armored Core continued despite some absolutely horrendous titles like 4, Formula Front and Ninebreaker. ACV being shit wasn't news for the franchise. It's on the backburner precisely because of the Souls games.

Hopefully we'll get something new after Sekiro, because there are no games out there that come close to how fucking amazing the music is in this franchise. Not even OCRemix could fuck it up, they actually made a decent cover album.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_KEYzd1yys

Attached: ac2_01.jpg (1024x768, 165K)

>rpg elements aren't the core of Souls games
I want the zoomers to fuck off already

Most of the stereotypical Soulsfags aren't even buying this because no pvp and armor/weapons.

Oh were you one of the people who got baited? Sorry for having to point it out to you, you fucking glue eater. Maybe you'll realize it next time.

Its like people don't know action games existed before souls games were a thing

Stop being afraid of something different. Thats a symptom of stupidity.

>That company owns everything to people like me, so they should make the games I want to play. Simple.
They made a product, you bought said product. Thats where it ends, they dont owe you shit you entitled dipshit
And to answer your question, i would be glad to see a more liniear game from rockstar

>offer a menu of different items
>DURR WHY WASN'T THIS PIZZA I ORDERED A BURGER, I SAW BURGER LISTED ON THE MENU
>food analogy

there were still balance patches for their singleplayer stuff, like Amana in DaS2 and angels in Ringed City

Delusion and entitlement.

N-no.

Give it to me straight
if I loved Demon's Souls, Bloodborne and Tenchuu, and never really cared for PvP, and found that people only used summons as a crutch for being bad instead of to interact with friends, will I like this game?

Attached: 1548766143307.png (1060x1080, 476K)

I'm hoping we get dark souls 4, I liked bloodborne but much prefer the aesthetic and setting of dark souls, also solaire

What a shitty way to view a developer

yes, if you genuinely enjoy from's games, and are open to a new style of play, which you obviously are since you liked bloodborne, you will absolutely enjoy this game

pretending to be retarded is retarded

short answer: yes
long answer: ________________________________________________ you'll love it______________________

>poor little zoomer cant dump 40 points in strength and oneshot everything anymore
cry some more or git gud

is it going to be easier than their previous games? I heard something about you always getting 2 lives before respawning which sounds really dumb

They should get Kota Hoshino back on board again. These generic classical soundtracks in the souls games are trash

>What would you say if Rockstar made a game with no open world and no shooting? People would be mad too.
You're why we'll never get another manhunt

Miyazaki cries when he remembers he has fans this retarded

this will get a 70/100 on mc

How will I ever get over this. :[

I feel bad for Miyazaki, his biggest achievement is also his biggest curse

She’s talking way too fast, words are just falling out of her mouth in a incomprehensible babble

I never really got why people said Soulsfags are cancer since I ignored it and just played the games; but this game really exposed them.
Literally some of the most low iq shit spewed that I've read from a "community" that seems like Souls is their first and only game.
Bamco has to have done the most impressive marketing campaign for a game ever as they've built a literal cult.

Good

no no no its going to be wildly harder due to the fact that theres nothing to make you overpowered. theres skills you can unlock and prosthetics you can unlock sure, but unless you can use the skills and tools and play the game without failing you will get fucking blasted over and over again. and even worse then, the world will actively become less and less forgiving each time you die as youll get less xp, gold, and items per kill if you die a lot.
event he ressurection thing is completely irrelevant if you cant beat the enemy you died to. you have to actively be good at the game, at parrying, jumping, or dodging when needed to win, with absolutely nothing to carry you, no OP weapons, armor, or summons.
this game sounds fucking rad

we've gotten 5 souls style games and a redo of ds2 and a remaster of 1. kinda overstaturating the market if they keep pumping out more, give them time user, maybe some of the great stuff from sekiro will end up helping them make the next souls shit better than it could have been if they just kept pumping out titles like cod

also, you dont always get extra lives and have to kill the enemies in the areas to get resurrections

>can't overlevel and mash through the game
Zoomers are going to hate this game.

>I don't remember pressing X to execute people from behind
then you didnt play LITERALLY any souls game

Attached: 1472596865397.jpg (345x345, 99K)

FUCK GAIJIN SOULS
FUCK WESTERN KNIGHT
TENCHU Z AVENGED
PEARL HARBOUR WEST FANTASY

its fucking disgusting and its amazing how they fucking expose themselves
you and i and fans of froms games (not just souls) are excited for the game, and ive never seen such a vicious attack on any game by any group of people on Yea Forums before, they are UNIRONICALLY SEETHING and i mean that with no irony
i personally think its because they are so starved for new souls stuff that they are desperately clinging to whatever they can to try to get it

Attached: 1471666304178.jpg (480x515, 47K)

Congrats on typing the dumbest post ITT

Stats in the souls games might aswell not exist outside of increasing magic points for spell damage. I don't know how the stats themselves would make players overpowered and that's not even taking into account how retarded farming souls would actually be. The bruteforcing happened via shields and certain non scaling weapons and/or their upgrades. Maybe summons for really bad players.

HAS THE STREAM ALREADY HAPPENED?

I don't understand, can someone simplyfy wtf this picture is trying to say.

Do you actually believe that stuff? That's level 0 trolling. Yea Forums makes for an easy target.

the more you die the worse of a time you're gonna have

Fact of the matter is the few new things they implemented looks like some PS1 era platforming. They're just a one trick pony at this point.

This sounds kinda like world tendency?

Attached: 1113.gif (300x176, 1.98M)

well, some of the most powerful weapons in (im just going to use the first game for an example) DaS have a high stat requirement to even use, and they usually have good scaling, and scaling fucking broke the souls games, which is what made dex a cursed stat to upgrade
im not sure youre right about stats not mattering, 10 vit vs even 20 vit is a massive difference in survivability, and a few points into equip load could be the difference between mid and fast roll, which have a massive impact on dodge roll efficiency

it kinda is

Attached: 1513396673088.jpg (704x756, 80K)

It'd be cool if there were bonus costumes available in NG+ or something, like Yamamura from Bloodborne or the Wanderer Set from Souls

Attached: tumblr_pnmwsukHNo1t3ongfo1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 387K)

So then you don't know a single thing they have made besides Dark Souls then?

there has to be some extra outfits as little easter eggs in the game, from loves putting those kinds of things in eg. wax head, egg head, any of the goofy hats in bb

oh shut he fuck up you fucking dipshit jackass nothing of a waste of human fucking garbage with that "pretending to be retarded" bullshit
you "people" are fucking pathetic

Attached: 1479254923711.jpg (262x223, 9K)

>stealth
>hes never done a ring of fog/ slumbering dragoncrest ring in DaS
and you call yourself a souls fan

ITS NOT ABOUT (YOU)

Attached: 1537417334472.jpg (750x1334, 180K)

g
o
o
d

the best souls games are bloodborne and nioh

>you can find a vendor who lives in a barrel and exchanges fish scales to rare items and techniques
This certainly feels like a souls game

Attached: 1529747395693.png (381x288, 151K)

i saw that, hearing the weird voice, seeing the barrel shake, and a nasty hand pop out asking for a fish scale is wildly up the alley of souls

:.|:;

Attached: loss.jpg (692x389, 57K)

WHRE IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT THIS FUCKING THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR???

WHERE IS THE STREAM???

RETARDS?

Attached: youretard.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Fuck off zoomer. From had fans long before some streamer talked you into playing the PC version of Dark Souls. I'm glad they're moving away from Souls games. Maybe we'll finally get another Otogi or Armored Cored at some point.

>I actually agree with a tripfag about something
Feels strange man.

what are you talking about
this is just one of the daily bait threads assmad soulsfags post

>musician makes 5+ beloved albums
>tries to experiment and do something marginally different
>fans start chimping out because it doesn't sound exactly like the last ones
fuck you and anyone who believes they're in the wrong for changing up from the souls formula. people like you are the reason we keep getting stuck with the same rehashed garbage over and over again.

what is with you arrogant reddit consumer trash
you know if From just want to make the same games forever they never would have moved on from armored core or king's field to make souls games? and it's not like they had you in mind anyway you fucking ant

I hope this is falseflagging because From made non souls games before and they will do so still

As a soul fan, I don't.

i thank god that from doesnt care about selling out
just you wait, in two years theyll do something even more different and soulsfags will say "it isnt like sekiro fuck you from!" i guarantee it, just like they did with BB

that shit always annoyed me.
there are people who deliberately go to concerts to boo new shit.

like, who the fuck wants to do the same shit for literal decades? no creative, thats who.
and in this case, from's designers have been at souls games for a decade. I'd be surprised if they dont throw up by now hearing anything about souls shit

From has barely made any Tenchu games, only published them. The first few Tenchu games were all made by Acquire, the Way of the Samurai devs, the later ones by all sorts of different developers. From didn't even make Tenchu Z, which everyone seems to associate with them, K2 LLC did. From's only real contribution to the Tenchu series was a PSP port of Fatal Shadows. In a way, Sekiro will be From's first attempt at a Tenchu style game.

>tags everyone
>pretends to be retard
yeah, sure is pathetic in here.

>has better rpg elements than Souls games did
>has more build diversity than Souls games did
Why are you lying OP? Is it because you're a fag?
Also the other points are not negative. Thank god for no multiplayer.

Google Tenchu

>Sekiro doesn't have RPG elements
Why do you false flagging trolls keep spamming this lie that has been disproven a thousand times already?

>As a souls fag, I want the same fucking shit for the fifth time.

Miyazaki makes games because he likes challenging himself and making something new and innovative each time. It isn't about your retarded ass, entitled little zoomer.

>no multiplayer
That is the best thing about the game, multiplayer shills will hang on the day of the rope

>Food analogy
Ok retard

I love that they are bringing back World Tendency, but why does it have to be told like this in a pop up screen, why not have some NPC tell you about it in dialogue instead.

they do, all the npcs that are afflicted have something to say about it

Yeah instead you just mash through the game.

Fucking hell everyone will have aids and cancer in my playthrough. Hope the cure items aren’t limited

A thread earlier said there was a thing in 5 hours and then someone posted this just 1hr into the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_jMD6YfDNg

Attached: SPOILER_Butbydeflectingthosebulletshemanagedtoshoothis_51506d9011559054fd0c3537c117de11.png (493x327, 270K)

just dont die bro, its that easy

Attached: 1463453449992.png (600x510, 138K)

You're pretty dumb, 99% of players never tried to cheese their way through the games in the first place. You're essentially advocating for the removal of variety that didn't even make players feel overpowered. And we still don't know if Sekiro's iframes are broken or not, which would make the game trivial anyway if it's too good, regardless of cheese options.

I'm not sure how I feel about that melee combat focused on parry/balance. Kind of weird.

im advocating for a different kind of game than souls, which sekiro is thankfully turning out to be

The helped develop like 2 games that were garbage and were mostly just a publisher.

Bait status: Successful

Yeah dude its totally Froms fault and not because consoles have outdated hardware already when they release. There were better gaming PCs like 3 years before PS4 even released ffs.

But I’m a scrub

Attached: FFAF3790-F5D2-4068-961A-DAA0E2A1B0A6.jpg (217x320, 21K)

based

>inb4 twitter outrage and reviewer butthurt over the game not being easy and "punishing" them for playing their (wrong) way, because they dont realize that difficulty isnt just a setting the devs slapped on after designing a game but rather designed the whole game, enviroments, sounds, lighting to accomodate it, thus easy mode would ruin thegame as such.

Attached: winku.gif (348x248, 1.66M)

Why does everyone always say "muh second half of Dark Souls" when in reality it's just like 3 areas in the endgame that are unfinished (which was also Namcos fault, not Froms).

Considering the game has dozens of areas, it's more like "the final 10% is unfinished".

im scared bro, i dont want my townsfolk to catch dragon aids

Attached: 1477494105031.jpg (480x424, 14K)

theres a creepy man who lives in a barrel, if you give him a magic fish scale, hell give you an item to heal up the npcs

Dudes, its obviously like 1 guy just making all these threads and posts hating on Sekiro, just look at the way they're written. The same mannerisms of writing every time. Even uses the same exact posts in separate threads.

>reading some of these early leaks

HOOLY SHIT IM SO FUCKING HYPED FUCKING RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY YOU JAP SHITS IOANSFOIASHNDGIWNGPSNGHPOSNGPSOGSG

Souls fans are quickly moving back into the position of "worst fanbase"

I don't see why there wouldn't be alternate costumes, there 100% will be. They just won't have stats, which is good because then you just have to equip whatever you find coolest.

Same, I usually tank my way through the Souls games. Probably have to git gud at parrying now.
Do we know if those items are limited or can be farmed?

dude the souls games are invariably getting worse, let it die instead of becoming the zombie that call of duty/battlefield and fifa have become

its probably limited, but not that limited, like humanity or effigies

IT'S A SOULS GAME WITH A NEW SKIN AND SOME NEW MOVESETS

HOW ARE YOU SO BLIND

THERE'S AN ESTUS FLASK FFS

souls didnt invent HP potions you pleb. This is closer do ninja gaiden than it is to dark souls

Yes.

you can jump

tell me its a souls game now, i fucking dare you

TL;DR: Soulsfags are upset that From isn't pandering to them anymore. The game will be great.

Refillable hp potions were a thing before dark souls

The studio got famous for doing one type of game, so they're gonna take inspiration from it when making a new one, that much is obvious, but why would you expect souls content from a game that clearly isn't souls.

Come on now im not trying to insult you or anything but this is a really stupid argument you're making

you can't really be this stupid

no but your mom is

So I'm guessing the Fushigiri will be the only way to really kill someone who has been infused with the young lords power of dragon heritage. Willing to bet the game ends with the Wolf committing sudoku with fushigiri to remove dragonrot from the world.

Is dragonrot the greyish stuff you see on the protagonist’s face?

then be a stealthy scrub

Wont really work on the stronger enemies and bosses tbqh

What's up with dragons I thought this game is set in japan

*sniff*

is this bait?

Attached: 1482206330632.gif (222x379, 2.87M)

10/10

So can i practice fashion in this or what?

>Every time you die, Dragonrot affects world and NPCs in hub area.
Better git gud then.

No matter what it turns out to be, The Mark of the Conqueror in Nioh is significant.

Before I say why I need to divide the Souls community into two general groups - Conquerors and Conquered - and quickly define both.

Both have basically been around since Demon's Souls, but the very nature of the Conquered demands that the Conquerors come first. Why? Because Conquers beat the path and light the way. Afterward, like mold or a rot, the Conquered seep into the community, ever at the heels of the Conquerors.

How is that? Either by a lack of information upon release or due to a self-imposed restriction, the Conqueror goes in blind. Conquerors embrace the challenge From Software has extended with each release in their Souls/Bloodborne Series while the Conquered abhor it. While Conquerors scratched and clawed their way through levels and boss fights, the Conquered poured over FAQs, Strategy Guides, Wiki Articles, Google Search Results, Let's Plays and How to Videos.

Therefore the Conquered subsist by virtue of the illumination spread over From's games by the Conquerors, entirely dependent on it. Overtime they've let themselves forget this, fancying themselves old hands as they bring their borrowed knowledge and tactics to bear on each successive release.

And then here comes fucking Nioh, reminding the Conquered who they really are. And with little to no documentation in sight they hide behind shitposts so they can cling to that "gud" status they worked so hard to attain. Eventually they'll be back. Once the Conquerors have shown the way, that is.

And that's why The Mark of the Conqueror is significant. No matter how superficial, uselessly cosmetic or quickly outclassed it is, it stills says I'm not this nigga No, I'm a Conqueror

Attached: benoit-godde-the-last-ronin.jpg (1920x1701, 965K)

preordered the game because of you

Can I play the demo right now? Is it free?

tl;dr lol
seriously though, I didn't even start reading due to the reddit spacing

t.conquered

t. conquered
also t. newfriend

>Humanity
infinite != limited

conquered and flatbrained