BbS Xehanort: fuck, I'm so old and physically weak, I need that teenager's strong and young body!

>BbS Xehanort: fuck, I'm so old and physically weak, I need that teenager's strong and young body!
>KH3 Xehanort: lol nevermind being reformed is like being full of speed so I don't need this super strong and healthy body, you will be just another subordinate now
Kingdom Hearts thread

Attached: Terra-Xehanort seeker of darkness.jpg (900x1200, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BuCUPlmFUTX/
youtube.com/watch?v=8K3M158Rkq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Complex Xehanort.png (800x450, 209K)

If Chikao Otsuka had died before DDD was released they probably would have gone the Terranort route.

Both oldanort and Terranort were reformed, and it was such an easy vessel to add to the nu organization why wouldn't he use it?

Yeah, fuck gaining an overwhelming advantage thanks to having a younger and stronger body while also having the x-blade and the power of Kingdom Hearts on your side. It's not like he lost to Sora or anything.

The problem is that he may have had more of an advantage by taking Terra's body again when they were reformed. Sure they would technically be down one but its not like the darkness were starved for members. They had people on the bench + time travel shenanigans.

Also post em

Attached: 1551208440549.png (477x676, 378K)

Kingdom Hearts and video games in general ARE FOR CHILDREN.

Because he could have used him for HIMSELF again, then just summon another Master Xehanort from the past and put it in a replica like he did with Ansem and Xemnas.
The only difference between Terranort and Xehanort is that Terranort has far stronger body, he should have been the final boss

Terranort also had Terra, Eraqus and Lingering Will on his ass the entire time. Sticking with his own body was a safer bet.

>both Delta and Xehanort got away with literally everything
Based old men.

Terra wasn't an issue if he just keeps the guardian and Eraqus was useless too. The only problem was LW and if your strongest-self can't beat one of your enemies the less you can do is try, not go without your second strongest who would just job even harder

>Lingering Will
Did MX even remember he existed when he reformed? Plus he could have passed that fight onto any of the other 12 to buy time.
>Terra
Guardian was still of use at the time & that he did not know that Terra could take control of it so that is kind of a non-issue in lore due to MX not knowing this.
>Eraqus
He was next to useless until the very end. Good boss fight/secret boss fight in BBS plus excellent music though.

Attached: 1551208131266.png (1920x1446, 1.98M)

Did he ever actually wear the coat unhooded ingame?

Why do people try to make sense of Kingdom Hearts? You realize Nomura's just making shit up as he goes along, right?

Apparently, a patch is coming out tomorrow for KH3.

Attached: Crit mode.png (427x276, 58K)

Could someone explain something to me, HOW did Terra get saved in the end exactly? Sora definitely was NOT using Power of Waking there.

It’s 07/03/19

Sora removed Xehanorts heart while at the same time Terra released his from Guardian & went back into his old body.

>unhooded
Only in the journal

Attached: light vs darkness.jpg (3105x830, 396K)

And how did he do that again? That seems to be an out of nowhere ability.

Sora used his keyblade to attack Terranort (Terra's body with Xehanort's timetraveling heart), that and Terra's heart trying to get into Terranort's body at same time expulsed the timetraveling Xehanort heart back to his time and finally Terra's body and Terra's heart rejoined.
All Sora did was heart-unlock Terranort

Read the journal, LW got inside the guardian to control him, with free control of the heartless he was able to shove his heart in Terranort's body while Sora was heartunloking him

Roxas and Hayner will be the protagonists of KH4.

Attached: file.png (1150x1560, 900K)

>the virgin Hayner
>not the chad Pence

Attached: pence and hayner.png (678x258, 231K)

>Not Olette
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

Attached: 1551213050354.png (1920x1284, 1.34M)

>All Sora did was heart-unlock Terranort

That's the part that confuses me. Sora has a common keyblade. Heart-Unlock abilities are only done with special keyblades like the one Riku/Ansem used in the first game or Xehanort's No Name keyblade. So basically Sora shouldn't be able to do this specific skill.

Hayner and Roxas have the scalan number for 4 on their necklaces. KH2 and 3 use the scalan number for 2 and 3 as apart of their logo. Olette is cute though and I'd love to see more of her.

>Sora blasts him with trinity
>you see now? this is my true power

Maybe it's because Terra was shoving his heart into Terranort at same time and without it Sora's trick would have never work

Was barry banned or something? how are you guys having comfy kh threads

Don't worry Vencuck replaced Barry.

Dude just read Nomura’s interviews where he explains this shit before you start talking about your headcanon.

>literally in the journal
>"LOL HEADCANON"
Fucking retard

Maybe, but man I seriously put my doubts into Nomura as a storyteller. Sooner or later people will tire of this shoddy writing that needs Ultimania to get explained and even then some of the things Nomura says are needlessly convoluted and dumb like Sora NOT being in The World Ends With You's Shibuya and that the one he's at is a wholly different thing entirely.

He's made his own threads:
That hasn't applied since 1. All keyblades can do it apparently (Xehanort done it to Terra to take his body). The keyblade to people's hearts probably does have a special property if it was completed in 1 but as it stands it wasn't so we may never know. Sora used it to unlock Kairi's heart because he probably wasn't sure his could do it.

Attached: 1551209773281.png (1920x1185, 1.97M)

>Jiminy's Journal is headcanon now because Nomura immediately decided to overexplain something so simple into a complete mess

Nomura confirms LW was still in the KBG can vanished shortly after Terra reappeared. Nothing to do with him “going inside of the Guardian”. You’re worst than the fujos and their sleeping world fanfic

>Sora NOT being in The World Ends With You's Shibuya
what

Except the journal never states LW went inside of the Guardian. It talks about LW fighting Terranort over his body, but some ESLs online perceive that as going inside of Guardian and taking control. And Nomura himself deconfirms this by explaining what really happens.

>LW was still in the KBG (inside the guardian according to the journal)
>then it vanished when Terra reappeared
So literally what I said? Based retard.

>this level of mental gymnastics to try and hold on to your headcanon
Nomura outright states LW vanished after his fight with Terranort, nothing to do with him going inside of Guardian when questioned what happened to LW. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

It's tomorrow unless there are 28 months

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-06-12-46-27.png (435x386, 105K)

>"Nomura says LW was there until Terra reappeared"
>"Nomura says LW wasn't there after fighting Terranort"
Stop making shit up after being proven wrong.

>LW fights Terranort -> nobody sees LW again -> wait, he was inside the guardian -> Terra's heart goes back to his body -> LW is done for good, won't appear again, only the armor if Terra ever summons it again
This is what the gameplay, the journal and the interviews say, stay mad.

Source

Post source then. You won't. JPN uses DD/MM/YYYY not MM/DD/YY

See:
Care to apologize

Attached: 1551210401764.png (1920x1554, 1.79M)

>Q: What happened to Lingering Will after the fight?
>Nomura: When Terra came back, it disappeared, as did the armor. However, a Keyblade wielder’s armor, like the Keyblade, will come back to them if the conditions are right.
Where do you see anything about the Guardian? The journal entry doesn’t even state anything about the Guardian either, it talks about their fight yet for some reason people misinterpret it as LW going inside or Guardian (which makes no sense).

It’s pathetic seeing a man breakdown after having his fanfic headcanon destroyed right before his eyes. Stop being like the fujos and accept reality already. Last (You) from me.

Yeah I agree. Terranort should have been the main antagonist and final boss as old Xehanort had served his purpose in BBS.

Attached: 2526376.png (1920x1514, 2.33M)

>customization pattern turbo
Are we getting 0.2's accessory system?

Beats me, might be a gummiship thing

I apologize for my insolence.

>fan page with no source
See Japan doesn’t use Amerimutt dates.

LW Was still there untill Terra recovered.

Attached: 1540199394911.png (611x113, 9K)

Jesus, i don't care when it is but this looks sweet.

Why are there three Rikus ?

This is a bit of a stretch, but Roxas can feel Sora the most since he is his nobody. Hayner makes no sense unless they're just including him in for some kind of Seifer confrontation.

>LW fight Terranort
>Terranort runs off/set up something else to fight him, as we know it didn't got destroyed thanks to
>Terra revived
>LW vanished and returned to Terra

Is it that hard to get?

I always chuckle when I see this one
It may be because of that smug vanitas in the background along with his comment

LW never returned to Terra

>"I'm sorry I caused the deaths of countless innocents, essentially raped people by taking over their bodies, and murdered your girlfriend just to piss you off. I had good intentions"
>"Now to fuck off to the afterlife with my butt-buddy. Have fun saving your girlfriend I murdered at the cost of your life Sora!"

.......and with that, the Kingdom Hearts franchise is now 100% dead.

>/03/28/19
What's the 28th month user?

>Literally his thoughts and memories\
>literally his own conscious as shown from 0.2 and that concert in pic related

Oh, right. They didn't. Of course they didn't, because LW is somehow isn't Terra at all, right?

Attached: 1547860342545.png (622x528, 32K)

Xehanort didn't apologize for shit though, he just conceded.

You’re still under the impression Japan made that and not the fan page

What time does patches usually release in japan? Because its the 7th now in Japan & my Jap copy is still on 1.03

Attached: 1551210626040.png (1920x1721, 2.61M)

Nomura needs to always have a co-director keeping him on a leash since he can't direct shit on his own. He's a good character designer and has neat ideas, he executes them so shitty though.

Attached: D0z-oYmWwAAh7EK.jpg (1200x1200, 205K)

If Nomura wanted us to come to this conclusion he would’ve said it. He said LW vanished, not that he returned to Terra.

Pic-related, the so called towers on the bottom right are people. So its safe to assume Nomura is turning the foretellers evil for fuck all reason.

Not that guy but that seems like a huge, enormous leap in logic to assume LW didn't go back to Terra user. Does literally anything hint at this?

Nothing hints at LW returning to Terra

It’s not like the fire tellers had any character to begin with. The entire cast of X has 2 good characters, one of which died as soon as she was introduced. MOM is that series only hope. It would be if I still cared anyway.

It's literally his conscious anyway, it didn't go anywhere, just stop being "powered" by his will because he got his body back.

Just like how his heart can move between Terranort/Guardian (as stated from Nomura), it's the same for his conscious.

LW was always Terra.

>Does literally anything hint at this?
He just vanishes, nothing is explained except that Namine guided LW to Sora and Co.

>"LW ISN'T TERRA!"

I WONDER.

Attached: 1529690542716.png (499x497, 379K)

I'm starting to doubt it desu. If they'd give us a patch like this you think there'd be a lot more noise about it but only a random instagram has it for some reason?

>Nothing hints at things being your way
>...But yeah nothing hints at it being my way either.
Nomura also said that Terra could call upon the armor again in the future, I see no reason to assume LW didn't go back to Terra.
Also the fact that Terra is whole again hints that LW returned.

Nope!

Attached: D0zeWdgVsAASdea.jpg (941x1200, 176K)

Why couldn't they have made the lingering will fight playable ? Literally the hypest shit but no we get to play as aqua and riku instead not to mention demon towers are like the least fun boss to fight

>In WW2, a US soldier, who's jewish by the way, finally corners Hitler, who just murdered the soldier's girlfriend to piss him off.
>Manages to beat the fuck out of him.
>Hitler suddenly says he had good intentions.
>Suddenly Eva Braun appears and tells Hitler it's time to leave.
>Hitler then surrenders to the soldier.
>Proceeds to fuck off to the afterlife with Eva as childreon.
>Meanwhile the soldier has to save his girlfriend at the cost of his life.

>Where do you see anything about the Guardian?
In the journal, which is also Nomura's

>n-no they journal didn't...
DENIAL

>Terra's will being inside the guardian when the guardian starts talking and ACTING like Terra? No sense!
Kill yourself, please.

We still don’t know what LW is. Clearly he’s tied to Terra, but to assume he has any major part of Terra in his is silly. LW just may be what the name implies, Terra’s wishes and will bound to the armor. That doesn’t mean the Terra inside of Terranort doesn’t have those, it just means it coexists. We see Terra speak through Terranort multiple times, so Terra not being conscious inside of Terranort is thrown out the window. LW being Terra’s will that coexists is supported by Terra saying what he always wanted to do as Guardian.

Attached: 1551135302251.jpg (600x600, 55K)

The thing is, Xehanort never apologized and Young Xehanort even gloated instead of handing out some sob story like everyone else in Organization Rehash did.

What are you on about?

I have no major opinions on this debate, but..

Cute

Uncute

>He doesn't know the info from Ultimania
Oh, then why are you arguing like you know anything

Riku (the real one), Repliku (Riku Replica that meet and joined Riku in the Realm of Darkness after dying in CoM) and Darku (Riku Replica before dying in CoM timetraveling to join the organization)

Lingering Will has its own heart, so it didn't go back to Terra. It instead went to a smithy world and now lives out its days in peace.

>The thing is, Xehanort never apologized and Young Xehanort even gloated instead of handing out some sob story like everyone else in Organization Rehash did.
Just wait until he joins the good guys and fights Luxu, we're not done with Xehanort.

Don't you mean, why are there only three Rikus?

I wonder why when LW fought Terranort, The Terra's heart inside/guardian didn't help him if he isn't tied to Terra's conscious and "had his own".
OH. BECAUSE HE CAN'T.

Or the fact that Namine speak to LW and thanks to her he can speak with Aqua in the RoD

But whatever help you sleep at night. Jesus Christ you are fucking obsessive with your Terra's hate.

>Nomura also said that Terra could call upon the armor again in the future
>I see no reason to assume LW didn't go back to Terra.
Major leap in logic. Also Nomura’s actual words are Terra may be able to resummon his armor again as it works the same way as a keyblade.

>Also the fact that Terra is whole again hints that LW returned.
Headcanon that was never stated anywhere.

You two, don't start.

Attached: 105bc803ec4b2d8470926a01e4a9cfe5.jpg (564x994, 107K)

He control the armor with his thoughts, memories and emotions thanks to his strong will.

For god sake.

Attached: 1540839808068.png (769x205, 158K)

>Because he could have used him for HIMSELF again, then just summon another Master Xehanort from the past and put it in a replica like he did with Ansem and Xemnas.

I love that people complain about convoluted stuff in the series but this idea would have been the most convoluted of all.

Like his entire plan was to get other people to fight for him. If all his shit worked out, his vessels would seppuku and create the x blade for him and once he gets that weapon it doesn't matter if he's old or not because he becomes stronger than he has any right to be. He wanted Terra's body because to actually see his plans to fruition it might take years and his old man body would have died before it completed.

AND old man villain is more kino anyway for fantasy tropes

LW not returning to Terra is also headcanon never stated anywhere, user.
>They never directly said that LW returned to Terra
This is just so silly because they never directly say a lot of things. I don't see why we need to make large leaps in logic and assume LW is still separate when Terra is whole again.

He's just replacing facts with his own headcanon

>there are people who still deny LW being Terra

>I wonder why when LW fought Terranort, The Terra's heart inside/guardian didn't help him if he isn't tied to Terra's conscious and "had his own".
OH. BECAUSE HE CAN'T.
Because Terra was losing the battle against Xehanort inside of his body. This doesn’t counteract my claim by the way.

>Or the fact that Namine speak to LW and thanks to her he can speak with Aqua in the RoD
Namine contacting LW doesn’t mean anything, we all know LW is sentient. It was probably easier to contact LW than it was to Terra who is fighting Xehanort. LW also multiple times refers to himself as fighting Xehanort inside of Terranort, not as LW.

>But whatever help you sleep at night. Jesus Christ you are fucking obsessive with your Terra's hate.
What makes you think I hate Terra? Because I disagree with your headcanon? You’re worst than fujos.

"LW wasn't in the guardian" is the natural evolution of "LW isn't Terra". Just ignore the retards

When she says "good morning Ven" in three it sounds so lustful. She wanted the shota cock no doubt

Why are the only threads that stay alive the ones where some /vg/ autist has random screaming fits about Lingering Will or ones where Barry shitposts them to death?

They almost destroyed the world and are called after the 7 deadly sins, they has always been shitheads

Attached: kh3 cover secrets.jpg (1080x1492, 636K)

KH3 cleared up a lot of loose plot to points, and Nomura himself usually does a good job at clearing things up. If Nomura intended for LW to have returned to Terra he would’ve said after Terra revived LW went back to Terra, instead of “he vanished along with the armor”.

You said it yourself, there’s no proof for your fan theory, so why are you acting like there is? Especially when Nomura said things that goes against it.

>B-But muh headcanon!

b-but LW is Terra’s SOUL...

>losing the battle
>when he clearly fought from the inside and help Aqua to take down Terranort, to the point Terranort must give himself Amnesia to stop Terra from fighting back

LW is tied to Terra's conscious by being his thoughts. He can control LW or control his heart.

LW is sentient from the fact it's Terra reanimating the armor with his willpower and thoughts.

>that hair
I can't wait for Gula to be Ventus' older brother aka Sora 10.0

Nomura says things that directly favor my "fan theory" so I actually have evidence for my point of view. You think LW didn't return to Terra "just because".

>Enters /khg/
>expects shipping fags & gatchafags arguing with no gameplay/lore discussion
>Gets that exactly
Why did I even bother. At least I found pic related

Attached: 1551898508599.jpg (767x1041, 175K)

Did we ever see his hair ingame/in the movie?

I wonder why Vencuck try to push his shit here.

Attached: 1531246491352.png (1796x2156, 1.34M)

Attached: naime and riku.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

>b-but the X-blade
MX < TX < MX + X-blade < TX + X-blade

That'a kind of hot but why the fuck is it upside down? That's just shitty to look at.

>Xehanort's body literally fades into nothingness after he takes over Terra's body
>Terra's heart and body as well as Xehanort's heart are used to make Ansem and Xemnas
>Somehow, Ansem and Xemnas dying brings back the old man's body AND Terra's body with Xehanort's heart as part of both
Thanks Nomura. Couldn't have just given us Terranort as a villain

>LW not returning to Terra is also headcanon never stated anywhere, user.
>also
But I guess now you have evidence that supports your fan theory? Feel free to show one (just 1).

You left out the good bits about Sora getting new abilities.

What general is full of discussion of the lore/gameplay and nothing else. Please, enlighten me.

The anons who genuinely liked and disliked the game decided to move on to another game. Meanwhile the anons who are leftover are quite frankly the core of the fandom. The ones who stay behind to theorized, argue or express dislike about the game since it just didn't live up to their expectations. The anons who liked KH3 keep the threads up too since they debate against the dislikers. Barry just hops between fandoms, pretty sure he's shitting up the DMC threads too.
youtube.com/watch?v=8K3M158Rkq8

>I didn't read the Ultimania
Good to know again user

More loading screen shitposts, please

Attached: 1551557545670m.jpg (1024x632, 67K)

>He can control LW or control his heart.
Nice headcanon. We learn Terra was losing the battle from inside, Xehanort himself states so during the fight with LW.

Why is JaP so on point 100% of the time?

Anyone who thinks Xehanort was suddenly stated to have "good intentions" is an EOP who fell for a fucking mistranslation.

Is it true?

Attached: 1551186509033.jpg (1280x1707, 298K)

>no evidence provided after going back on his word and saying he has some
I accept your concession.

Attached: 1551208364911.png (1920x2508, 2.71M)

>Game has no dual audio
>People believe the translation is competent
Yes, how dare they.

>dual audio changing a translation
lol retard

It's true

Attached: 1550310826692.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Yes. Kairi is a fucking non-character at this point. She's so boring, and her and Sora's relationship is just written to have them be in a relationship. They spend no time together, and the Destiny Islands Trio is the worst trio because she and Riku never interact and her and Sora barely interact. Feels more like a duo.

>Terra has the opportunity to fuck Aqua on the spot
>Too busy cradling and crying over Ventus
What the fuck

>his thoughts took control of his armor
What more do you want?

By the way, the nip translation of Terranort "YOUR BODY SUBMIT" is -

>"Even when you're reduced into your thoughts, you still oppose and try to stop me?!"

This, when has a KH game ever had such a broken translation? The worst we've ever gotten is "smell" and "hurt", and those still get the point across just fine.

Based Dale.

Hahahahaha

>wants to reset the universe and stamp out the darkness that springs from the hearts of the weak
>not "good intentions"

YOUR BODY SUBMITS

>Xehanort's body goes to the limbo, his heart goes to Terra's body and Terra's heart goes to the guardian, Terra-Xehanort is born
>Terra-Xehanort splits into Ansem (heartless born form Xehanort's heart) and Xemnas (nobody born from Terra's body)
>both are destroyed and reform, but they were two guys at first so they reform into two like how they were before fusing
>Xehanort's heart recovers his body from the limbo but since Terra's heart is still stuck in the guardian only his body is reformed
>Xehanort summons another nort from the past (BbS nort) and puts his heart into Terra's empty body, creating a new Terra-Xehanort, because why not
>Terra's heart won't return to his body until he (as LW) gains control of the guardian to shove his heart into his body again
That's what happened according to Ultimania
But yeah, Terranort final boss would have been better

Pretty much.

Attached: 1537063306039.jpg (1199x848, 222K)

He went to heaven, though.

He always had "good" intentions in all translations, the thing is his idea of good is fucked up

I know what happened, but it feels like a lot of hoops to jump through to explain it just to have old man Xehanort as a villain when Terranort would make more logical sense. I wish Nomura could just write normal shit sometimes.

Me too, user. Me too

Kairi coming back to Destiny Islands in the KH1 ending and etching herself giving Sora a paopu fruit after seeing his drawing was extremely powerful. What the fuck happened, Nomura?

You just completely ignored everything to spout more nonsense and your own translations.

>Terra losing against Xehanort in his own body
Fact
>Terra can only control LW or his heart is a headcanon
Fact

Now cope.

Yup

Literally all they had to do was make saving Terra the last thing on the list. You kick Xehanort's heart out of it after beating him six ways from sunday and he and Eraqus get their little ghost bros moment. As it stands now why the fuck did he turn back into a shota and fly away? He was still whole, body and heart, whereas Eraqus was just a heart.

And now we samefag it

Attached: 1551839346671.png (1920x1883, 2.03M)

It would be so much more interesting to have Terranort be the final boss of this game.
>Specifically stated by Xehanort to be stronger than his old man version
>The version of Xehanort that calls to mind the imagery of Terra, Ansem, and Xemnas
>The version of Xehanort that Mickey remembers
>The version of Xehanort that Sora, Donald, and Goofy saw the picture of
>The version of Xehanort that has closer ties to each of the main characters
It fucking sucks, guys.

That's why we have these threads user.

>Terra fighting from the inside while Terranort fighting Aqua
Fact.
>Terra not fighting from the inside while LW fight Terranort
Fact.

>LW being Terra's thoughts and wishes, controlling the armor and giving him "life" thanks to his immense Will
Fact.

>LW speaking with Namine and Aqua, and being shown to be Terra's conscious at the time
Fact.

Now cope. Vencuck. Terra controlling or his heart, or his armor.

Attached: 1548958461513.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

BTFO.

Moar

Attached: 11953dadeab5777a767bb91ba47f031e.jpg (500x500, 59K)

I love how Isa and axel were supposed to be looking for a girl all through the games who was probably just kairi anyway. And they never even seem to figure that out either.

He used him for the events of KH1 and 2, as well as additional vessels for 3. He also needed the strength boost so he could put Mickey in a chokehold

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-212356_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 532K)

If Xehanort's body was fine and just waiting for his heart to come back after BBS, why wasn't he just recompleted after KH1 when Ansem dies?

It wasn't Kairi. Read the secret reports. She's from the mobile game. Likely pic related.

Attached: Skuld.(Kingdom.Hearts).full.2332268.jpg (1349x1920, 1.38M)

Because Nomura is a hack and can't plan for shit his own "magic system"

If they were looking for Kairi they could have just walked around the front gate you imbecile. Also X was their age, Kairi was like 5 during BBS.

Of course

Attached: Terra & Aqua fun.png (800x2524, 958K)

Oh, that makes a lot of sense then. I forgot she existed. I wonder if Marluxia is going to show up looking for his cute sister in the next game or if they'll wrap that up in UX.

It's not Kairi, during their BBS days its said that the girl was experimented on because she lost her memories and yet was unique in some way. The girl has to be Skuld, who was one of Ventus's friends in Union X.

these are amazing.... MOAR!

Also
>LITERALLY the combination of the final bosses of KH1 and KH2 (Ansem and Xemnas)
>the version of Xehanort that would fuck up Riku's mind as he always adored Terra
>the version of Xehanort that turned Lea and the others into nobodies against their wills
>the version of Xehanort that vanished Ansem the Wise to the Realm of Darkness
>the version of Xehanort that should be able to use all his previous abilities (nobodies are supposed to keep their powers after reforming into human so he should keep Xemnas' blades, on top of Ansem's dark powers, the guardian and of course the ability to wield a keyblade)

Attached: terranort whitecloak x-bladeD guardian.png (1000x1000, 629K)

Ah, I didn't know they had given us that much to go on about X. Just seemed like Kairi fit the bill with her "hazy memories of that time" and her disappearing from that world one day. They'll probably reveal X is hiding in Kairi's heart or something in the future then.

>wow Roxas I can't believe you shared ice cream with your own sister

Attached: ha toph.jpg (500x333, 26K)

This picture makes me sad for what could have been.
>We could have fought a boss that uses all of Ansem's abilities, all of Xemnas's abilities, and the powers the X-Blade grants him
Feels fucking bad, man.

Attached: move on.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

>we will never get Armored Terra + Guardian vs Aced

Nomura is a hack.

Attached: 1548120488614.png (856x1054, 477K)

>most of the thread is autistic debate about LW, Terra, or Ven that’ll never fucking end
Fuck you fags. Let’s have a long winded debate about interesting shit like 1.04 and this “17th Anniversary Pack.”
It looks like Critical Mode will also change enemy spawns as it mentions “more enemies.” I like it when higher difficulty level do more than just buff the damage enemies do. It also mentions “Disable DPA.” Is “DPA” an acronum for “Disney Park Attraction?”
The 17th Anniversary Pack adds a new keyblade, and it gives Sora some new skills. Any idea what “Jump Assault,” “Flow no lock,” and “Counter Bomb” might adds. More interestingly, a new patch could also mean more stuff to datamine. Hopefully someone will do a deep datamine into patch 1.04 to see if there are any clues as to what the next updates will entail.

Because the universe won't know you are supposed to be reformed unless the body where your heart was before being turn into a heartles and nobody is destroyed, meaning he had to wait until Terra's body was destroyed
But yes, Nomura is a hack

3rd and 4th rows are the best.

>Terra fighting from the inside while Terranort fighting Aqua
Fact

>Terra not fighting from the inside while LW fight Terranort
He lost the fight from within here, Xehanort himself says so. Nomura claims Terra and Xehanort have always been fighting inside, just because Terra didn’t manage to gain temporary control over his body doesn’t mean Terra wasn’t fighting. Anyway he’s only been shown to gain control twice, and that was when his friends were in danger.

>LW being Terra's thoughts and wishes, controlling the armor and giving him "life" thanks to his immense Will
See I don’t disagree but knowing what you’re saying you’re still spouting this autistic headcanon of Terra only being able to control LW or his heart.

>LW speaking with Namine and Aqua, and being shown to be Terra's conscious at the time
Again see just because LW can speak doesn’t mean he’s Terra’s conscious.

>Terra controlling or his heart, or his armor.
English please

I didn't even play BBS and I say yes. Kairi has been such a frustratingly non-entity in the entire god damn series that I expected her to be a Nort disguised as her when she was saving Sora since being so warm and helpful was uncharacteristic at that point. Terra has been shown to have been struggling since day one of his body-jack and we've seen instances of his strength and resolve to never give in the darkness even after years of no escape in sight. Terra is everything Kairi should have been, and he wasn't even the focus of the grand plot.

>acronum
Yikes, I gotta get used to this new keyboard.

As long as i don't see any other sources i'll remain sceptical and treat this as bullshit. Hopefully i'll be pleasantly surprised.

>TWO!?
My fucking sides

Stop believing in fake leaks from an Italian fan page. Nomura himself says things will take time and they’re working on some stuff.

Gula is ventus, time-travelling org style
In fact all of the foretellers are time travelling keyblade masters

>It's outright Terra's conscious as shown multiple times
>NO IT ISN'T REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just relax Vencuck. It's alright. You can stop now. Go back to /khg/

I accept your concession

We were discussing this though, some anons are split on believing this and others noticed that it's the 7th in japan right now and yet there's no buzz about the patch.

But sure, I'll still discuss with you. What are the chances that the new keyblade will be oathkeeper or obliviion? I also have no doubt that they'll readd dual wielding into one of the patches. I'm mainly waiting for the DLCs. Really want to play as Roxas and go against Vanitas if they have it where we can select any of the 7 lights and battle against the 13 darknesses. Wake me up when this comes.

>This triggers the vencuck

Attached: 1551803922481.png (950x434, 92K)

Oooollolol I love how I participate in these threads willingly despite barely having played 3 because I D O N T G I V E A F U C K about its shitty ass storyline

I'm not even sure I believe this

tick tock vencuck

I'm glad Roxas isn't "sharing ice cream" with his sister, he's just sharing ice cream with his father!
Wait a minute...

Honestly, given how time moves differently in each worlds, I'd say the dumb twist is that the duels in BBS and KH3 happen one after another

What’s the point of this chart? Just to show the relationship between every character? There’s better ones out there with more characters and less fanfiction.

Tick tock, Vencuck.

Attached: TICK TOCK VENCUCK.png (941x432, 120K)

Same as you. You can't refute any of it, beside crying and screaming "HEADCANON REEEEEE HEADCANON REEEEEEEEE" When it's outright STATES it's his god damn thoughts controlling the armor.

If you are controlling something with your thoughts and putting them inside it, as the actual name suggest, because 思念 means thoughts/mind, your controlling it with your own conscious.

Now cope.

Attached: 1531254011210.png (163x364, 67K)

Gula was a jerk, he can't be Ventus.

>two

I have a feeling the different amount of time that moves in each world is minimal

The point is show that Riku is banging Sora's daughter while Sora's son fucks Sora's clone because KH is an incest festival

Attached: 1549491695629.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Where is the fanfiction?

YOUR HEART SUCCUMBS

>Gula is a jerk
So gula is ventus?

Either reply to without screeching, or stop replying.

To be fair it seems Ventus had a lot of darkness inside him, remember Vanitas

Naminé likely has Ventus involved in her creation

Fucking based Riku. He got the best end of the deal. His gf didn't fucking die on him and she got to stay protected throughout the Keyblade War shit.

Thought so

He literally killed Marluxia sister..

Marluxia: Sora, did I ever told your about the guy you have invited into your heart? He was a friend of mine few centuries ago, he chopped and killed my sister and turned me into a nobody. He was a good friend.

Attached: 1523402423938.jpg (640x412, 34K)

The game should have had villain Instagram posts in the loading screen, this is fact.

Ventus already existed right after the keyblade war ended and even meets with the kid who Ava blessed. Meanwhile Gula and the other foretellers were banished elsewhere until they got summoned in KH3. I think Gula is just a new character.

Xion/Namine and all the pink lines

why are you copy pasting that other guy's post and why do you think it was Ventus? Brain is the "virus" of the union leaders

Brain is a red herring.
Ventus had Vanitas inside of him.
Ventus killed Marluxia sister.

Attached: 1551760275486.jpg (2048x2048, 504K)

>the duels in BBS and KH3 happen one after another
Come again?

They'd probably add Two Become One with Oathkeeper/Oblivion formchange instead of the two keyblades separately

this is what i want to know more of. ven was not just another sora before he got his darkness extracted from within. his darkness was stronger than his light so much that he was left on the brink of death while vanitas was a whole being. i wish the mobile story would hurry the fuck up with its updates

>Ira (wrath) is stoic and also has blue hair
Isa vs Ira should happen, full berserker battle.

Swap Riku with Xion, put Xigbar in the "read" part
otherwise pretty good, I chuckled

probably a case of Jekyll and Hyde with Vanitas.

>Terra actually was in the guardian
So is Strelitzia in the reaper?

Attached: Marluxia Reaper.png (993x556, 379K)

>everyone going apeshit for Terra
>meanwhile mfw Xion/Roxas
Don't get me wrong I absolutely loved the BBS crew finding justice but man, Xion/Roxas had me so emotionally spent. Guess its a matter of which path people went for 1st in their playthrough but then again, I always had a special place in my mind for 358/2 days even among the series.

Attached: 1509117951607.gif (540x270, 1.59M)

>Ventus killed Marluxia sister.
For what purpose? Was he jealous that she was making friends or do you think "Darkness" merged with him and controlled him to kill her?

Days reunion >>> BBS reunion this is the general consensus, both are good though but Days just has more emotion and isn’t ruined half way through it.

Can someone explain why MX reformed when it was Terra-Xehanort that was the one who became a heartless and nobody?

I love Days too and Xions return was well done

The amount of good fan art tells you this is true

Attached: Aqua x Terra 165.jpg (4000x1700, 737K)

>Loved the BBS trio
>Loved the Days trio
>Was sure Sora would get a bittersweet ending including a sacrifice cause that's his char and to also set up next games
I loved the Keyblade Graveyard desu.

There’s fan art of the BBS trio reuniting in KH3? Post it

Attached: 1551734530011.jpg (720x1099, 55K)

Nomura being a hack.

Or something like "It was a fusion so they returned before the fusion"

Which doesn't make sense, but pffft whatever.

Why arem't you asleep?

Attached: TVA rest.jpg (700x588, 103K)

Barry is trying to subvert DMC 5 threads

Attached: 1538894506537.jpg (878x1024, 97K)

See

Attached: 9C305CF7-EF99-4463-8DF7-1F7E663EE8FD.jpg (816x602, 136K)

Hello Vencuck

Attached: 1551797032520.png (800x1015, 431K)

Im disappointed that Larxene doesnt have more lewds

What a complete faggot. I like KH a little more then Dmc but i also have a special place in my heart for dragons dogma, and im no fool, if dmc isnt well received DD takes that much longer, or maybe gets canned. Fuck that guy

Attached: 987F29F1-4264-4FF4-B82D-8E8B476CBC87.jpg (477x429, 23K)

Attached: 148762a03a451c3e04a4e5c3d073c577.jpg (800x600, 194K)

Don't think about it too hard, it was just a hackneyed way of de-aging Terra by 10 years.

I still think having DDD be a Xehanort-centric game that explained how he left Destiny Islands, obtained a Keyblade, and learned about the X-Blade and Keyblade War would have been much better than what we got. It would've made going from 2 to 3 a more smooth process too, because nothing would be in between that involved Sora, Riku, and Kairi. It also would work well as a 3DS title since it wouldn't include any of the previous characters in the series aside from Xehanort and Eraqus.
Plus, no fucking shitty time travel, and 3 could have Terranort as a villain.

>we could had 30-years old Terra-Xemnas fucking Aqua

fuck

Attached: 1542028420803.jpg (720x1712, 465K)

Lol what