Sekiro will be casu-

>Sekiro will be casu-

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06_101748.png (1080x753, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W774hwr9DhU?t=476
youtu.be/ZkUNLxeXaPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

l.
Finish your fucking sentences you fagatron.

Attached: 1503600254721.jpg (634x702, 103K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06_101913.png (1080x575, 102K)

SEKINO
E
K
I
N
O

Attached: sekiro_shadows.jpg (940x528, 101K)

Retards still eat up any bullshit from spews eh?

Attached: 1523662892175.png (250x250, 97K)

wrong file

Attached: 1535279226147.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

based

Attached: 1319824702831.png (247x248, 99K)

I love tenchu and the souls series, but i'm still really on the fence about this one. gonna have to wait and see what the board thinks about this game, then go with the exact opposite opinion.

Attached: 1544543355709.jpg (585x675, 103K)

>trust me my foreign exchange student works for FROM

that would be fucking rad

all the journos would have to run screenshots of their plague-ridden apocalypse save and be outed

>suck ass at video game
>gives you bad ending for being a shit player

sounds great on paper, but i'm sure it is gonna suffer for it, since the people reviewing it can't even handle fucking air dashes in platform games

The fact that they bought out some "influencers" is kinda bad sign for me.

Attached: 1542353767115.jpg (400x400, 27K)

based but bluepilled

Attached: v.png (459x156, 20K)

So artificial difficulty?

no mario

>purple names
>a screencap from fucking restera
fuck off retards

I can already picture all of the DaSfags seething so hard if this happens, I can't wait.

“punishing” the player is a meme, no other medium feels the need to validate itself by arbitrarily testing the player. I bet you’re the kind of loser who thinks beating a video game is an accomplishment

>no other medium feels the need to validate itself by arbitrarily testing the player.

are you fucking retarded?

you sound like you're bad at games.
but considering this is Yea Forums, that can't be possible - you don't even play them.

Attached: 1526586377844.jpg (232x293, 11K)

umm, every film in the DCEU is a punishment though

>neofag 2.0

Attached: white_shootings.png (640x366, 294K)

underage b&

Are you? You can watch a movie or read a book without having to do almost anything, you might not understand it, but comparing “paying attention” with active, forced participation that requires far more talent and ability is retarded.

You sound like you’re bad at everything but video games

Attached: WV7bgTom_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

t. VN/walking sim enthusiast

Attached: dont have to be games.png (1674x1502, 2.09M)

>forced participation that requires far more talent and ability is retarded.
no one forced you to buy the game retard

I mean reading a hefty book is definitely more challenging in my opinion, as you need more background knowledge and intelligence in general. Video games are supposed to be a test of skill though, you sound like a faggot.

This is excellent bait. Almost as good as "artificial difficulty" and "fake fun"

Bit spoilery on this one having to do with dying and the story

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06_103501.png (1080x989, 100K)

so you admit that you're terrible at games and hate the idea of having your non existent skills tested, then?
i AM awful at everything, aside from spotting absolute fucking losers like you

Attached: 1484481668461.jpg (232x288, 68K)

>literature is allowed to be challenging
>film is allowed to be challenging
>games must be for everyone MUH hard day at work I just want to come home and relax!

"No"

>games have to be the same as books and movies
Why?

kind of reminds me of Disgaea 1. if you killed a single party member with one of your attacks during the game, you got the bad ending.
most people are going to get bad/neutral endings first time, only real hardcore soldiers will get a deathless run the first time.

>you think video games should offer something other than a pointless challenge for 12 year olds who feel accomplished by doing absolutely nothing? You must like walking simulators!
Dark Souls 1 was a great game, but it’s greatest flaw was that it turned into, well, basically a walking simulator everytime you died. A game shouldn’t just waste your time and it shouldn’t exist to just make your epenis bigger

I want to buy this game so from sees that putting effort into their games is what people want, but I just can't give activision anymoney
you also give your hub npcs a sickness that worsen the more you die

I’m fine with skill based games, because those you can learn rather well. But games designed around testing pointless talents like reaction time are trash and on the same tier as shit I can play for free on the internet.

HOLY KINO AND BASED FROM DOES IT AGAIN
WESTERN COMPANIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

ENB confirmed you can't cheese "elite" enemies, they restore their deathblow circle things if you run away.

>reading is hard
>seeing is hard
Imagine being this mentally challenged and having the audacity to call others dumb

I actually agree with this, as much as it will piss people off. I love hard and challenging games, but inflicting penalties on loss is a huge fucking meme.
>hurrrr just grind back what you lose and then attempt it again

That looks gorgeous. Hate or love FS games but you have to admit they have a talent for animation.

what exactly constitutes a skill based game in your mind?

That sounds nice actually. Too many DS enemies can be cheesed like that. Hope they drop essential items so there's incentive to kill them and not just run past.

Dark souls is easy as an easy psx title.

Where is a 3d game with nes difficulty and precision

Shinobi for ps2, perhaps?

You've never heard of someone unable to concentrate on a book? Retards are everywhere and can't comprehend a few strings of sentences.

>Release a disease upon the world
BLOODBORNE PREQUEL CONFIRMED

It could be as casual or hardcore as it wants I'm still not interested in the setting or the game itself.

I don't need to play another game where I fight ninjas as a ninja. Had my fill a while ago.
Unless there's some really interesting twist like blood-borne had with Cosmic horror I'm not buying this game

Attached: 1549771739930.png (610x564, 346K)

that sound nice, but
>Resetera faggot

Attached: 1527090713600.jpg (720x540, 95K)

nigga that sounds very fucking good doesn't it now?
In 2 fucking weeks bros
2 fucking weeks
I can't believe it

no mario

I can already imagine it. How long till they'll whine about "gatekeeping" of the good ending?

>make a game to piss most people off that don't waste every monent their life away gaming
>cry when people say its not fun
Oh I'm gonna enjoy the seethe when that happens

This is half the reason i don't care, either. Its such an overused setting that its really hard to give two shits about it, even if it does end up being great. its gonna be a bargain bin purchase for me no matter what, samurai game #8621 isn't day one material

no mario

Casuals are going to get absolutely ass fucked.
WORLD TENDENCY IS BACK

Attached: 1537691026297.jpg (1094x533, 155K)

But they always do?
You throw the people, who shill you for free, a bone.
They did that with Bloodborne and DS3.

no mario

Stupid discord trannies.

Attached: 1542565853376.png (1416x515, 69K)

Do people here actually trust resetera comments?

Attached: 000.png (1258x230, 45K)

Now add a "zero deaths run" reward and call it a day. But as we know From, they probably won't.

>game gets reviewed by people who hate video games and really just want to grandstand about their ideals and feelings
>they say the game is bad because it was too hard for them and no one should have to ever try to git gud, ever

ok

Attached: 1500485420351.gif (395x455, 3.91M)

Sounds cool

A game where you have to learn what to do with practice. This is in contrast to a baby game where you basically don’t have to do anything, and talent based games where it tests your abilities you can’t really improve, like a game that just flashes colors on screen randomly and expects you to press a corresponding button within a very limited time after it flashes.

no mario

Well, they just repeated enb (who was at the event) and this The problem is that stuff from resetera was posterd in the first place, instead of the actual info.
That's like getting stuff from reddit.

I doubt it

Found the journalist.

>basically a walking simulator everytime you died
But the enemies respawn...

>trannyera

I'm going to say the S word

Attached: 1533500053510.png (332x332, 148K)

Tetris
Streets of Rage
Dark Souls
Any Sports Game
Call of Duty/Battlefield
Street Fighter/Tekken
Rock Band/DDR

which of these are skill based games, according to your definition

Is that after every death or just your second death? 'Cuz I thought the whole reason it was called "shadows die twice" is because there's a mechanic where you can respawn after dying, but you can only do it once for free and after that it costs you something.

It seems weird if the game punishes you for using the title gimmick.

no mario

That sounds fun. That's what I thought I was getting into originally with Demon's Souls. I actually considered it a really forgiving mechanic since you almost never actually lose anything

I'm guessing it's a trade-off since when you die you can resurrect and get in a backstab/sneak attack bon a powerful enemy. If you're bad at the game you can use this to your advantage but also take a penalty if you abuse it too much, making you learn and get better at the game.

Just noticed they used one post twice.

no mario

And just how in the hell would that work?
Also multiple ending just means 3 endings like the other games.

I’ve only really played Tetris and Dark Souls, but I’d say Dark Souls is more skill based than Tetris, since Tetris relies a great deal on reflexes, despite there being a significant amount of learning as well, due to rng. Do the patterns for a Rock Band game stay the same? ie if you play the same song on the same difficulty would it be exactly the same as any other time you did it? If yes then it would be the most basic form of skill game possible, memorized patterns, if not then it would be essentially the opposite of a skill game.

Suck a dick pastanigger

no mario

Called it. They got rid of death runs to make it harder, not easier. Turns out it was the most hardcore one they've made all along.

Attached: 1551286314483.png (247x248, 88K)

PLEASE BE TRUE

I gotta get off this board

>this thread
This board is truly infested.

Attached: 1551449929501.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

no mario

death runs were definitely too easy in dark souls, because basically every monster is to slow to deal with you sprinting past them and dodging through their attacks
now this might be the case in sekiro too, because some of the old footage had the hollow equivalents move just as pathetically as the hollows did, while you can just ninja rope wherever you please with nobody even longer CAPABLE of getting to your location

no mario

Rock band patterns stay the same, but it really comes down to timing and reflexes. when i was at my peak (played everyday for hours, reaction time of a young lad) i could play any song blind for the first time and still get 97% of the notes on expert at hyper speed two.
My point is, reflexes are definitely a skill that can be improved through practice and training. athletes work on certain muscles for more explosive first steps when running for bases or to make a catch because reaction time is that important. fighting games are just as much about quick thinking as they are knowing the moves and your opponent. saying games based more on reaction time than "practiced skills" are less worthy of praise, or feats done in them are "lesser accomplishments" than things done in others is silly

Attached: 246690203291.webm (640x360, 1006K)

Too many spoilers I need to stop coming here. I can't do this, RELEASE IT DAMMIT.

Attached: 1549857931878.jpg (500x500, 44K)

no mario

if it's the last i ever doooo~

Still more casual than Ghosts to Glory.
FROMsoft should fuck off. I'd rather have Ninja Gaiden.

I don't know about that, but then again I'd take Shinobi over Sekiro.

Mario's more likely to get me killed than Sekiro would.

Why are you calling it "death run"? You'd have to be a fucking retard if you actually died trying to run past everything in Dark Souls.

They don't have a death run. A lot of people took this to mean that you don't suffer any XP/souls penalty for dying but if these leaks are to be believed then it's actually harder and you just outright lose half your shit when you die.

Also post yfw it's revealed that the curse is that enemies get more rabid, aggressive, and tougher to kill if you keep dying.

Attached: 1549858251510.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

World Tendency shit was absolutely retarded.It made some maps almost unplayable and you couldn't acess all of the stuff in one playtrought.

Because that's what it's called by the guy who made the game faggot. Take your fucking pills.

Attached: 1551286198255.png (268x325, 87K)

>more dark souls self flaggulation masochist shit with unnecessary difficulty

Pass
I thought at E3 they said it would be a normal fucking game

no mario

yeah, I just segued into discussing the speed of the enemies, which might still be a problem for boss runs

Why does Yea Forums just let some resetera screencap slide instead of telling OP to go back?

no mario

go back faggot

no Mario

Excuse the quality, sourced from a gif instead of raw footage. Someone will probably make some better ones before I get home.

Attached: 5MM8pWd4.webm (576x324, 2.97M)

no mario

No mario

Attached: 1550958882948.jpg (800x740, 267K)

we all go to resetera moron

no we don't faggot kys

Imagine enemies that can chase you down with their own grapple hooks

Attached: 1548830916062.png (657x527, 49K)

Say what you want guys, but that's definitely going to piss of western journos and hurt the review scores
Dare I say
/ourgame/?

You really have to go back tranny.

>Die at a boss because the game is hard
>Lose 5% of your health which makes the game even harder
Dark Souls' system is retarded.

>no online
>no buy

still playing tho

meow we're talking

Attached: IwmANCw0.webm (576x324, 2.88M)

Duality of man

Attached: b23e325fbb4f4e17d5d64e8226c3afd2.png (269x144, 31K)

no mario

Am I the only person left on Yea Forums who doesn't go to reddit or retardera

Attached: 1542258270265.png (179x227, 90K)

no mario

>you're a shinobi
>but every other pleb you encounter is 10x more agile than you

Attached: propeller facebook frog.png (658x662, 37K)

>60 fucking euros
Wtf guys the souls games weren't this expensive at launch. Must be Activision's doing right?

Attached: 1546301374974.png (575x446, 169K)

was birdo killed?

No wonder theres been so many horrible posters around. I used to think most of it was bait but it looks like they were totally serious.

no mario

based but please tone down the ableist language

for free
kek

You're not alone user

I love how mad soulfags pvp zoomers are at this game.

Imagine loving soul clunky ass laggy shit online. Toddlers can't handle single player game.

I go on reddit every now and then
They gather information better than any site
You're a literal cuck if you avoid it

The cherry on the top would be the trophy "zero deaths".

Attached: 1422331191318.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Yea Forums is also currently praising gaming journalists because they gave dmc5 a good score.

I dont use those either. I dunno why people who use forums come here other than to use the site as their litterbox.

Being able to improve something doesn’t necessarily make it a skill. Also no video game accomplishments are worthy of praise, skill based games are just more fair.

look at this gibbering tard, also europoor

No Mario.

Long as it doesnt affect Sekiro's appearance I'm fine with it
That shit would be meme material

dumb mechanic, I'll be sure to disable it with mod engine

true ending is only achieved by never using the resurrect button you must choose to die and be sent back every time

Yeah I would say the quality and depth of the soulsborne combat system hinges on the quality of the animations. That's why dks2 sucked and bloodborne is the best one yet. While sekiro doesn't seem to be another souls game, this aspect is sticking around.

>resetera posts on Yea Forums
Can we not?

Attached: fucking christ.jpg (1191x238, 58K)

>we all go to resetera moron
We have an actually tranny here; holy shit

Are they actually praising game journos or just gloating about the aggregate score to piss people off?

>to piss people off?
Piss who off? DMC is literally the most Yea Forums series ever.

no mario

never been there and never will go there, I think you need to go back though

>that huge change in movement systems from Souls and Bloodborne
This is what I am most interested in, but I do hope enemies have ways to deal with you running away to get free stealth kills when the AI resets. Maybe an enemy that can jump over walls or run up things to chase

doesn't matter, we'll imagine an enemy even if there aren't any

no mario

Disease is called Dragonrot.

>casul
Nice try, bud.

>people get into the guiness book of world records for being skilled at vidya
>people win hundreds of thousands of dollars playing video games in competitions of skill
>"no video game accomplishments are worthy of praise"

this is absolute, undeniable proof that you fucking suck at video games and are VERY jealous of people who are better than you, which seems to be everyone.
in the last comment you made , you outed yourself as an absolute fucking casual by not having played many of the most iconic games of the last two decades, or even similar games to them, but i let that slide. but trying to erode the concept of feeling self satisfaction or earning admiration of others for their accomplishments? you're just a salty, talent-less piece of shit who gets his kicks by talking shit the internet.
You should genuinely consider suicide, you waste of fucking bandwidth.

Attached: 1551400810461.jpg (600x600, 29K)

This. There are now three directional evasions to avoid specific attacks. There's no more mashing the one doge button any more. And that is a good thing.

Attached: 1446100920974.jpg (228x561, 47K)

The last thread I saw about it had some IGN review dock it for having fan service moments.

So clearly resetera invaders on Yea Forums have some kind of problem with it since they absolutely hate it when women are attractive and sexualized.

>tfw you meet a resetgender tranny irl

Attached: Curb Stomp.webm (480x480, 320K)

no luigi

Trumpkino as fuck. I guarantee PCfags will mod it out.

>resetera invaders on Yea Forums
They don't exist. Only people pretending to be resetera to piss Yea Forums off exist.

>can't even spell
ESL Italian nigger.

Attached: 1545775371848.png (2000x2000, 1.86M)

>post screencaps of resetera
>hurr durr they don't exist
Fuck off

>Only people pretending to be resetera to piss Yea Forums off exist.
Why would anyone pretend to be mentally ill?

what does trump have to do with this
are you retarded

>retard anime X shape slash wave

Nice gaslight faggot. If this is bait then you're getting me good.

That fact that you are an anime avatar fag makes your opinion irrelevant

>the one kid in class who couldn't read out a paragraph for shit
Either he was trolling or was legit retarded, and I could never tell.

Attached: 1550686452477.jpg (264x242, 7K)

>modding out a world tendency equivalent
based shitter

To piss Yea Forums off?

You're not very bright huh. Its ok we need people like you that are easily baited after all.

spotted the tranny

Attached: trans.jpg (720x336, 40K)

What does "go to a site" even mean?
When I google an issue and a reddit thread talks about it, I click on it. Does it count as going on reddit?
Or does it need to be like I go on Yea Forums, everyday and for fun?

He was masking his retardation as trolling. Kinda like how you mask you're a fat weeb neckbeard by posting anime girls.

This. Not sure why people think this is good game design when NG+ or ascetics serve the same basic function of making the game more difficult.

Fucking hell. I've never tried a no death run on a From game but I might go for it on this one if this happens.

Attached: nu-v.jpg (349x642, 29K)

>GUYS IT WILL BE SO HAAAAAAAARRRRRRD
They told me the same thing about BB and a few weeks later pellets were comprehended and people were skipping 90% of enemies while melting bosses with the OP Saw.

If all this game will have to offer me is "difficulty" and a single playthrough then might as well buy when its cheap, since there is no community and online pat i will miss if i dont buy early.

I refuse to be punished for experimenting or just fucking around.
Miyazaki can be a tryhard faggot all he wants,
I play video games by my rules.

You OK buddy, pulled out a bunch of mean words

Attached: 1550171637755.jpg (259x259, 8K)

Just make sure elite enemies respawns. Sick of never getting good at fighting midbosses because you can only kill them once. While we're at it ADD A GODDAMN BOSS RUSH.

seen the previews, definitely getting this one

Attached: 1548124017350.jpg (500x500, 164K)

Such a shame that there is no pvp.

They're definitely here.

Attached: 1545172002589.png (702x170, 35K)

>mean words
What are you, a sissy?

>rock band is not skill because the pattern is the same, so its just memorization
>Tetris is not skill because there is rng in which piece you get
make up your fucking mind

Yep. PC gamers are the weakest biggest babies. They have to mod in infinite stamina and health and extra bonfires just to beat Dark Souls.

>I refuse to be punished for experimenting or just fucking around
>I refuse

Attached: kek souls.jpg (650x581, 139K)

>sissy
YOU'VE DONE IT NOW YOU BULLY

Attached: 6bb.jpg (1024x701, 117K)

>>seeing is hard

>blind people don't exist

>everytime you die disease spreads and the worse of an ending you get

Am I the only one that think this is shit?

Attached: 1397019169652.jpg (679x657, 90K)

>Nice gaslight
Way to use a fucking libtard term.

No mario

no mario

boy, I bet you hated dishonored

didn't mean to reply to anyone

cope

no mario

brilliant bait

>what does trump have to do with this
This is a Republican website now. If you don't worship President Donald J. Trump, you don't belong here.

>die too much and NPCs get infected
>infection reduced the chance of you retaining all your shit on death which is already kinda low, starting with 30%

Attached: 1535854101268.png (510x518, 398K)

This thread is proof that people do in fact go to retardera. We even have screencaps of them talking about coming here.

Who are you trying to fool tranny?

I mean, you watch anime.

who the fuck is donald trump? I thought we were talking about the hearthstone streamer.

no mario

>when they thought the site split and name change to 4channel would change anything

Still hilarious

Attached: 1520826949453.jpg (1262x837, 98K)

youtu.be/W774hwr9DhU?t=476
Brehs

Attached: worry.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

I loved Dishonored, and I'm fairly sure the amount of times you died had no effect on the ending, just the amount of people you killed did.

So this is just Demon's Souls? I don't particularly like going through a game twice to get all its content. I much prefer one long playthrough. I only ever disliked world tendency when I was shit though. When I could stop Demon's Souls (going back to it after Dark) then I found it fine.

That being said, I still haven't done DS3. DS2 put me off for so long and I've still not done the DLC for DS2. I started it but it doesn't feel fun still. Just feels like NG+ because basic enemies take 3 hits to kill again.

I think it is brilliant.

Attached: ags3342_2.jpg (301x312, 79K)

How is it a libtard only term nigger.

>Demon Souls like tendency in Sekiro

Attached: 1527021734425.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Who are you trying to fool tranny?
Case in point. Thats why I pretend to be from resetera its just too easy to fuck with you lmao

yeah, but people were incredibly butthurt over the game giving you a "bad" ending for being a stone cold mass murderer

Fucking finally something with a consequence since saving Yurt.

wtf is wrong with her hand??

kill yourself tranny, you'll never fool anyone

>Am I the only one that think this is shit?
Yes.

Like the other user said
>merely pretending
What an epic troll you are dood

You're quite literally falling for it right now.

>Thats why I pretend to be from resetera
Before and after pics from your transition, please.

no mario

You're gonna have to add me on discord for that.

Attached: 1373231933766.jpg (478x400, 34K)

C A S U A L B T W
A
S
U
A
L

B
T
W

Attached: look at him snake.jpg (600x456, 301K)

No Mario

But Trump is a cuck and a Jew/Fag lover at that. As a conservative, I can't be proud of this failure of a president. He promised to repeal gay marriage and never did. He's wasting government funding on some stupid wall that wont keep the illegals out. They'll just dig under it or hop over it. He really just needs to reinforce the military to the border instead.

Attached: 5bw3snk5lok11.jpg (951x1186, 644K)

>you have a 70% chance to lose half of all EXP and money when you die
>no bloodstain to run back to and retrieve

Y I K E S

Attached: 1476638935806.png (728x742, 607K)

>exact same gameplay loop as all the other games
Oh boy, can't wait to play Souls 4 but with much less options.

kill yourself tranny

meme

All this means is that I'm going to have to reload my save after every death since I'm autistic and want the good ending.

Attached: aishrug.jpg (439x586, 60K)

sorry but this is not significantly more retarded than any vision of conservatism

no mario

>everyone that played the preview is saying the game is harder than any Souls game
>no summons or bullshit builds
What are Soulsbabies going to do now?

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli now
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>Ubisoft bans people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

no mario

>the chance gets even lower if you die too much
Nice

the more of this game I see the less I like having one weapon with 2 moves total

>be shit player
>get shit ending
Hmm.

no dk

>losing the EXP and gold permanently
>summons die once and can never be re-summoned
>a "world tendency" equivalent
based From

Fuck devil may cry 5 up the ass why don't ya? Damn sekiro you had to do it to em huh

Sure, what's your discord?

This is by all accounts the most difficult Souls game ever made and even the top DS/BB players have died hundreds of times playing through the multiple hour demo. Seems like this is just a dumb addition to me.

>is that enemies get more rabid, aggressive, and tougher to kill if you keep dying.
I can see them not doing that, if only because it would create a really annoying spiral. IE:
>Having trouble with enemies
>Die
>Now enemies are stronger, faster, and you lost a bunch of your shit, so now they're even harder to deal with
>Die more
>Cant progress because the enemies that were giving you trouble before are basically unbeatable now

>Not wanting to replay it so you can get the good ending

A jump moveset is now added, this should be a start in From implementing 3d movement and combat. Hopefully we will see these combat mechanics added if they plan to create a new not Dark Souls game.

this. from games have gotten shit... ds3 was terrible for it. why must the mc be a fucking pleb and the enemies have cooler and more fun looking skills than you do.

just give me space souls with hyperfast range/melee hybrid combat

When will people realize that SJWs are the new religious zealots. They have their own version of blasphemy and their own moralfagging causes to push. They love censorship and authoritarian control over other people. They even have a concept of original sin.

I doubted the horseshoe theory but it's definitely real in this case. The same harpies that would screech about Satanic influence and violence in video games 20 years ago are now screeching about misogyny and racism.

Attached: Jack Thompson.jpg (321x471, 23K)

>the sub-80 IQ anons posting that the setting is off-putting because "overused"
pathetic, unless you refuse to play any medieval fantasy settings.
next souls game should be set in India or South America though.

Attached: 98f.png (600x826, 641K)

How do you even die in this game? You get two (2) resurrections. One for stopping at a bonfire or whatever they are in this game, and another for killing some enemies. If you die once, you’ve got two more lives. If you die twice, turn around and go back to the bonfire to get one of your ressurections back, then kill a few enemies to get the second resurrection back. Unless bosses exist within a fog wall, there’s no reason to ever die. And even if bosses are behind fog walls, you have 3 lives.

Live under a rock? They are revealing all kinds of info about Sekiro right now, tons of videos and streams are up

Reddit is mostly fine if you avoid the large communities and only visit certain ones.

>be good player
>have to kill yourself over and over if you want the shit ending

Those deaths count even though you can resurrect.

Are you fucking retarded dude, everything in those screencapped posts is visible on the countless videos they released today of the game

Ds2 had a zero death reward though

Trust me, watch some of the previews these memetubers have putted out. Game is going to present a nice degree of challenge, arguably harder than any of the other souls games.

Yeah dude, all the other From games totally suffered for not being casual friendly. Oh wait.

that's a funny way of spelling "the modern world"

Attached: 1519681959522.png (958x635, 607K)

Oh shit, I’m screwed then.

as long as there's no auto-save i won't care, but if that's not the case then fuck. i'll have to replay it for sure cos i suck balls. died countless times playing BB solo.

apparently the player character also grows less human the more you die

t. game journalist

What is this meme about feudal Japan being an overused setting? Medieval setting is like 10 times more overused.
There are really not that many games with a feudal Japan setting, not in comparison to all kinds of other popular settings.

Did you even watch the videos? Your revival ability is disabled after dying until you land a few death blows. Your healing items also don't refill. And do you really want to tediously keep backtracking to sculptor idols the whole game?

tranny BTFO

no mario

Well I guess you can die for real, lose half your shit, and then start over from the nearest idol then.

can resetera fags please leave this board

no

Attached: 1471221248594.jpg (413x395, 26K)

oh man, if a reseterafag has trouble then it must be hard af.

this is the secondary board which we like to go to to laugh at retards with lower iq

Attached: tranny btfo by manlet.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

oh I am so insulted

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

No Mario

no mario

Dumbasses, you have tons of moves like that yourself in the game.

Then they just cry about niggers and sandniggers kek

Attached: 1548251574664.jpg (738x669, 55K)

No Mario.

had a feeling along these lines

basically what Prince of Persia needed to do with that Elika bitch. Make failure/ death cheap but connect long-term consequences that would affect something negatively for the player down the line

That's not how you treat a lady

Resetera niggers aside, this game is looking fantastic.

frogman went out his basement goes up to a blackman and goes fuck you nigger the nigger then punches frogman in the face and shanks him frogman learned not say nigger in the streets after that

Good thing it isn't a lady and just some mentally ill faggot.

yup

Attached: resetera.jpg (1199x809, 75K)

just like you then

Who has a video of the coverage thats not an annoying person to listen to?

SEETHING

Based manlet. All trannies deserve treatment like this.

Probably none which is why I'm just checking out some gifs posted. Swear everyone that works in this industry is a nu-male.

>online behaviour should be the same as the real world
You need to go outside more.

iron pineapple only talked in the last minute of his video

Imagine being as retarded as this guy.
The gameplay is already been shown to be a thousand times more variety than any Souls game, and we haven't seen half of the variety in Sekiro combat yet.

Oof, likes somebody is pretending to have a period

but souls always had shortcuts built into the levels, it was never more and 60 seconds back to where you died and if it is taking minutes then the player isn't really learning how to avoid enemies or beat them effectively. running past enemies in souls is for the most part, very easy as they break off the attack after a distance and without ranged attacks can't harm you unless you box yourself in. no one really fights through that shit more than a handful of times before they learn to do it quickly or just sprint past to the shortcut.

no u

You didn't even watch the video you fucking retard. It was literally just dodge stab dodge stab.

no mario

Not even that, they will get wrecked by the first boss and be shrieking for a "boss skip" button so they can continue and enjoy the story.

>journokike tries to play Sekiro like Souls games he is used to
>"hurrrrr Sekiro combat juss da same xD"
You should look for employment within Kotaku, they might have a spot for you.
We've already seen from the total count of all videos that even early game combat has more variety than any Souls game in endgame did.

What do they mean with 'dying' exactly, since you can revive on the spot at least once immediately? Does that death count, or is it only if you die twice and spawn back at the not-bonfire?

yes they were

the monotone vaatifaggot has done the most indepth preview of the game
youtu.be/ZkUNLxeXaPY
it's looking really nice however

>He thinks it won't have forced saving
Cute.

BASED AND FROMPILLED

time to suicide and murder everyone
get fucked

I feel like this applies to any political or ideological extreme that starts to go off the rails

Whats with all the gook speak why isn't the game in English?

You clearly didn't play bloodborne. It isn't as simple as some disease.

WHo the fuck writes their 9s like that. I have fucking terrible, near unreadable handwriting but even I can write a more coherent 9.

you can die 2 times consecutively before you lose anything
if you fall in a pit you just lose a bit of health
yes
it will be casual

>difficulty is based on random chance

sounds like cancer honestly
id rather it was a 100% chance to lose your shit and balanced around that fact

assholes like you are what cause those rates. be nice for a change and watch them go down

Are you kidding?

>grap attack teleports you back into the enemy like das2
B team strikes again

The fuck are you talking about retard read the comment chain again, you won't be able to chees the good ending because it'll auto save when you die and force you to deal with your failures. God damn retard.

Reminds me of PS:T where the final dungeon would have more enemies in it depending on how many times you died. Trying to weave my way through 50 of those shade bastards was one hell of an experience.

Now is that EXP overall, EXP in my current level or is EXP a consumable resource again?
If it's the first one, imagine the bitchfits from people trying to max out, accidentally die and get booted to halfway again.

no mario

Why should I be nice to people who try to impose their values on me?

>2019
>from software games still have zero lip sync when people speak
come the fuck on that shit is just jarring, make a shit mouth movement at least instead of this blank stare you cheap niggers

>add retarded unfair bullshit
>die
>oh I know, let's give them the bad endings!!!
Fromfags eat up any shit they find just to feel "hardcore"

The thing is, unless the game is really hard and I can't help but get bad ending on my first run, I'll have to die intentionally in the second one to get both trophies
sounds annoying tbqh

I'll bet you can buy or find an item to reset your disease meter anyway.

They've had basic mouth movement since Demon's Souls though, it's just not in sync with the dialogue.

Also I never understood why you people care, these aren't moviegames. They're all about the gameplay.

Illiterate people can't read books. Retards with poor reading comprehension or can't understand the finer details such as symbolism and shit get a shallower understanding of the book. Reading a book translated from another language means some things can be lost. Also being from a different era or location means that some things about the book can't be appreciated.
:^)

Bet this little homo thinks The Last of Us was a good game.

>imagine wanting a sandbox game where none of your actions matter

Is that a joke? Have you never played any Souls game for example? No one has ever done a no-death run on their first playthrough of any of them.
There is no way it is possible in this game either.
Either you're new to FromSoft games or you're just goddamn stupid if you think you'll do a no-death run on first time.

>bring up a shitty game to make yours look better
Yep, it's a fromfag

>challenge isn't fun

World Tendency was one of the most fun and intriguing mechanics any game has had.

Kill me pete
Never played DeS, how does World Tendency work?

no mario

any good preview videos with hosts that aren't giant faggots?

You want challenge? Play the game blinded. Oh, is that too hard on the little babby?

You are overweight

>No one has ever done a no-death run on their first playthrough of any of them.
I have, succesfully.

I backed up my save after every boss

>tfw there will never be a choice to play as a blind guy and the screen is actually completely black due to it.

no mario

>Why are you calling it "death run"? You'd have to be a fucking retard if you actually died trying to run past everything in Dark Souls.
This has gotta be bait
Unless you know it as corpserunning, in which case I'll let you off this time

xp fills a bar when bar is full you get a skill point and start filling another bar
you know, like xp

>stealth
>no rpg elements
>no diverse builds
can someone explain to be what exactly this game has to offer

Looks great as always. It looks like they've improved the revival system since the last gameplay videos. It now takes multiple death blows after death in order to revive again, not just one. It also looks like the remaing life fills up until it completes the whole circle. I'm guessing this may correspond to how much health you recover upon revival? Or do you just not revive if the life isn't complete?

It's also nice to get a brief look at the skill tree and equipment menu. It would still be cool if there were prosthetic weapon switching combos. Like after attacking, press triangle to swap to your next arm tool and simultaneously attack with it. The order in which you set them may allow for some combos even without this. I still want to know what/if R1+forward and R2+forward do anything. These were kick and jumping heavy attacks in Souls. A lot of the people playing in the videos kind of suck and are playing too passively. You have the ability to stay right in their face and parry.

I'm a little disappointed that you can only have one combat skill and ninjutsu equipped at a time though. Maybe there's a skill that will let you equip more, who knows? I'm guessing that boss fights and finding things in the game will add more abilities to the tree. Like maybe you find a combat scroll that adds a new move to the tree that's not on there.

I'm excited as fuck, this is going to be a great game. And with all this faggot shitposting here, I'd just like to say that I'm a fan of DeS, DaS1-3, and BB. I'm a fan of turn based RPGs, action RPGs, pure action games, and more. I just like videogames and they're still enjoyable as fuck to me. I'm a single player kind of gamer so no multiplayer is not an issue whatsoever. Every Souls game has always been single player games primarily. The multplayer aspects are fun but they're certainly not the main course. Sekiro is right in line with my expectations of FromSoft.

>great gameplay
>great worlddesign
>great bossfights
>great soundtrack

Imagine thinking every videogame needs to be an rpg to be good.

I imagine it would probably be the opposite: Keep dying and the game will get easier, BUT there are world consequences, like someone mentioned the plague spreading, maybe some merchants or rare equipment becomes unavailable, etc.

It's pure kino.

no mario

no mario

search it up yourself you lazy fuck, it's been tirelessly repeated

It was a cool as hell mechanic, where saving friendly NPCs and killing bosses would move World Tendency towards "White World" and killing friendly NPCs and dying would move it towards "Black World".
In White World Tendency, enemies were weaker but dropped almost no loot, and some secret areas could only be accessed this way.
In Black World Tendency, enemies were a lot stronger but dropped a lot more loot, and there were also many secret areas that could only be accessed in this Tendency.

Also different World Tendencies spawned different new enemies and NPCs, caused some different events to happen. Created all kinds of variety to the game, only people who whined about it were shitters that wanted everything to be easy.

no mario

dark souls has those too. so its literally dark souls with elements stripped out?

That doesn't count user, the games are meant to be played with one save file that overwrites itself with every action you make.
You ruined the experience for yourself.

>saving friendly NPCs and killing bosses would move World Tendency towards "White World" and killing friendly NPCs and dying would move it towards "Black World".

Just like irl

Attached: 1491198811800.jpg (960x868, 118K)

>better combat than Souls games
>has RPG elements, you're just retarded
>has lots of varying builds you can make
>stealth is a very minor thing, it is not a stealth game, it is an action game with stealth elements
No, the guy is lying in his post. Sekiro has already been shown to have a lot more depth to gameplay than any previous FromSoft game.

what the plague does gameplay-wise is increase the death penalty so dying makes the game harder

what varying builds and rpg elements?

Attached: 031.jpg (492x388, 39K)

but it already has better combat and better worlddesign just because you have a grappling hook and a jump button. Also less time spend on modeling weapons means more time to model new enemies. Its not like they reduced staff or something, a feature missing means another feature gets more polish. Its not that hard to figure out user.

So how much you wanna bet this is going to be like Dishonored and the "bad end" is the better way of play the game?

no mario

Attached: XKEyhNj.jpg (600x828, 98K)

no mario

Attached: 1546997488518.jpg (1088x953, 277K)

no mario

This, and don't hit me with your weebshit, I'm not a jap so I don't want my games in gookspeak.

>a feature missing means another feature gets more polish
hah

Good one user

Attached: Anthem-featured.jpg (800x400, 161K)

>several skilltrees
>several attachments

how are you gonna say they dont matter if you dont even know how many there are? To me it just seems like you WANT to dislike this game for some dumb meta reason like "i cant coop" or "i dont like japan"

Attached: 1535072206420.jpg (1500x1023, 626K)

>comparing bioshit to a dev who literally has been putting out kino games for 10 years in a row now

no Mario

Skill trees that you use to customize the combos, skills and attacks you have.
You can't have everything, so you would run different builds on different playthroughs.

no mario

Who the fuck said you need to do no death for the best ending? It's probably like sub 50 deaths or whatever

no mario

no mario

no mario

Because the shitshow that is Bioware is totally comparable to From, one of the most talented and innovative dev studios in the world?

>DS3
>Kino

no mario

who has the best preview video with minimal spoilers

The devs said that

Is this the (You)bot convention?

imagine being this much of a nostalgiafag. Every single DS3 bossfight is pure kino. You literally fight a fucking god riding a dragon. What other game lets you do shit like that? If you think DS3 was shit then your list of "good rpgs" must consist of like 2 games and that's it.

no mario

dont watch them user. Stay strong.

I think you're the nostalgiafag, since pandering was the only thing that game did well.

It is pretty damn kino to be honest, even I have to admit it even though I think DeS, DS1 and Bloodborne are far superior over DS2 or 3, and would never replay DS2 or 3 again.
Just compare to 99% of other games, then DS3 is actually top tier.

fuck ill try

Attached: 4535543.png (612x603, 13K)

ds3 bossfights were all visually cool but man it feels like every boss is just r1 spam and rolls until it's over

no mario

No Mario

>admitting that niggers are not rational people and will attempt to murder you for a word
Fuck niggers.

>No English voice over
Can't wait for the faggot weebs to defend this as if it was an artist choice and not a cheap way to save a few bucks.

Attached: 1540416563974.gif (192x224, 42K)

>finally am forced to learn how to parry in a souls game
fuck me worst ending here I come

Attached: 1493903751717.jpg (232x197, 23K)

>you can stab the big snek in the eye and make it twitch in pain forever

Fucking awesome

>Game is set in japan
>Weeaboo jones over here wants an english VO
end yourself

And here we go like clockwork.

Why do we pretend DS1 and DS2 boss fights were anything more than roll + R1 (except for total garbage like Bed of Chaos) again?

There is english VO

Have you played Bloodborne? Parrying in that was retarded easy compared to the Souls series, because it was built around it. Expect the same from this.

now THIS is nigger!

no mario

????
Are you fucking retarded?
Literally the E3 reveal trailer from almost a year ago has English voice acting in the cutscenes, you dumb fucking cunt

Wrong.God Emperor

lol theres like 10+ dubs tacked on for this just to appeal to retard normalfags like you, literally imagine playing a game like this not in Japanese holy shit how disabled are you?

>being this subhumanely stupid

Yes. You did it. You're an inspiration to us all. What an hero.

Attached: 1497036836119.jpg (238x211, 11K)

I mean, they weren't as focused on bossfights and had more gimmick fights. DS3 upped the ante but failed to realize that the basic mechanics are sort of shit so all bossfights turn into are pattern prediction fests.

no mario

I started out parrying but just switched to unga bunga with the kirkhammer

Are these fucking resetera posts?

Thought you faggots were kidding about this shit

>How long till they'll whine about "gatekeeping" of the good ending?

Attached: Pepe Kek.jpg (640x633, 42K)

no mario

>Yea Forums spergs out over the 'fact' it has no progression system
>It literally does, including leveling stats via stones you get from mini bosses, world of warcraft talent trees and weapon cutomising

Attached: 1405325354916.png (281x301, 89K)

Any niggers or liberal propperganda in the game?

no Mario

>world of warcraft talent trees

Attached: nD7XBIk.jpg (600x315, 18K)

>world of warcraft talent trees
out of everything you could've written
even nioh makes more sense

>shitposters shitposting
I mean water is also wet.

Please stop coming here, resetera FAGGOT

>propperganda
based ESL

>from games
>propaganda
kek no

In DS1 pretty much the only boss that is not a roll + R1 to victory is Bed of Chaos. You could argue that Ceaseless Discharge maybe as you can use the run method to make it kill itself but the rest even with gimmicks tacked on, like 4 Kings or Seath ultimately are just roll + R1 to victory. And it's not like there's no gimmick in DS3, Yhorm, Curse-Rotted Greatwood, Abyss Watchers (first phase), Deacons, Wolnir, Ancient Wyvern all of those have unique gimmicks in their fights even if all ultimately comes down to roll + R1

The idea that boss fights in DS1 and DS2 were somehow deeper is completely false and the most mold-breaking bosses of those games are consistently ranked the worst in the series. So you can fuck right off

Didn't say propaganda I said propperganda is there any propperganda in the game?

>shitposters tell blatant lies

Imagine my shock

This is FromSoft, why would it have politics in it

I don't believe you.

Because their last game had it? Souls games like you play as a strong womyn who dont need no man, and a nigger. It was full of propperganda, people treated you no different if you were a woman

haha, I hope you enjoy being an impending statistic, nerd

did he kill it?

this thread

Attached: pepe3.jpg (405x399, 19K)

None of characters so far is a straight white male, all of them are asians so go cry about on /pol/ you aryan-LARPing mutt /pol/subhuman

>He says this while posting flavour of the month anime
Like clockwork.

Attached: 1550580316246.jpg (400x400, 24K)

the guy who saves you has a bear no tiny dicked asian basedboy could grow

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (600x600, 20K)

Nothing wrong with asians they were on the right side of history, they are unironically based.

No mario

I'm not saying they're more complex, I'm saying that DS3 put greater focus on the "anime" style boss battles without realizing that the emperor is nude and thus while it's better than the earlier games it made you realize that this model is really a dead end if they don't change something up in the basic mechanics

There is literally nothing wrong with gatekeeping. Resetera/Reddit hates it simply because when fanbases are properly controlled they can't worm their way inside it and subvert it from within.

it's cancer, I'm gonna head out and see you niggers on sekiro's release day

Aren't audio files huge in size? How do they even store all this stuff on a 25gig disc... I remember making 4 minute long 3D animations in maya and they'd come out to around 5 fucking gigs or more

Attached: visible confusion.jpg (323x326, 16K)

>fromsoft game has a lore reason for respawning
c'mon is that really a spoiler at this point?

Just imagine the amount of assblast if an ending is blocked behind a zero death's run, people will be so fucking mad I'll laugh the whole year around.

Attached: 69555785_p0.jpg (2094x1353, 331K)

no mario

Oh so you're one of those geriatric old men who complains that DS3 is too fast and defends that taking 10 years to drink an Estus like in DS2 is the best game design.

Opinion discarded, have your last (You)

no mario

Never went on resetera, haven't used reddit in about 2 years, occasionally look up stuff on twitter

when are they porting this to the switch though?

Ah shucks really? Guess the rest of us will just have to enjoy the game without you then. Damn. You sure you wont reconsider???

Attached: 1253275367536.jpg (574x611, 106K)

okay, dropped

>pointless talents like reaction time

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Let me guess, you're a woman?

no mario

Not a hard feature to implement into a game. It's been done before hell even Demons Souls had some of that.

Why? 3 specs and you get passives and active skills from the tree, it's exactly like wow.

I mean this sorta thing worked with Touhou 8 granted they're 2 entirely different games but the idea is still there. I welcome stuff like that wholeheartedly

>best ending requires a no death run
PLEASE

you're intentionally trying to get the worst from my posts and that's not a very fruitful way to talk to people

what I'm saying is that DS3 has the best bossfights but souls bossfights aren't actually very good mechanically and DS3 makes you realize that because it's more focused on bossfights, with the average being as good as the best from DS1.

and I have still not played DS2

>game set in japan
>everyone is japanese

WHY AREN'T THEY SPEAKING ENGLISH????

Fuck all that gay shit give us a boss rush mode already. It's unacceptable that we haven't gotten one yet.

no mario

No mario

Whats a good bossfight to you? What game implements them well in your eyes?

I don't know what you mean by that so I'm just going to stand by my original post then.
You might as well have just said nothing. Idiot.

Good. No one would want to hear a babybrained retards opinions on it anyway.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales deeply* AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 165738.png (532x366, 45K)

Based poster, but it's a case of pearls before swine

>hard game good
>easy game bad

You've got that backwards stupid.

It has English voice acting, literally the E3 trailer from 10 months ago fucking had that.
Souls games wouldn't be so popular if they didn't have some of the best bossfights in all of gaming out there. They 100% do.

games with no challenge are boring user, at least for me there isn't much incentive to play if I'm not required to think or being challenged in some way.

Imagine listening to shitty voice acting in a language you can't understand just because "it makes sense"

on steam theres only 6 dubs but there isn't much dialogue in soulsbournekiro games anyway

no mario

死ね馬鹿外人wwwww

iron pineapples video showed how bad it was. That blood mist ninjutsu just lets you chain backstab large hordes of enemys. Even without it you just kill everything non stop with parrys.
The boss fight shown looked like shit, where it just flails around constantly while running.

no mario

with the mechanic to listen in guard's conversations you bet there will be more dialogue here then on other from games.

>shitty voice acting

This isn't the foreign dubbing industry buddy, Japan actually has good VA schools and their best talent works on games, unlike America where the best talent doesn't

Do burgers just never watch foreign media in their life? Can you read? Do you watch Spanish films in some shitty burger dub?
Sekiro has kanij and Japanese loanwords you wouldn't understand it's probably too Japanese for you

i just think ds bossfights would be better if you had different moves to use instead of just relying on the ability to become invincible for a second and the ability to slowly whittle down the boss' health bar with basic r1 attacks (which are the most effective)

bosses also basically just lay down hurt zones which you avoid by using your invincibility move, not much more

the presentation is of course fantastic but I never really liked the mechanics

no mario

I've seen the footage it isn't really much at all

THE GAME.
HAS.
ENGLISH.
VOICE.
ACTING.
YOU.
FUCKING.
RETARDS.

>soulsbornekiro
Jesus Christ. 200% autism at this point.

>mfw I realize I'm trying to talk sense to an 18 year old zoomer

Attached: fake profile pic.jpg (183x275, 7K)

None of that changes the fact that the bosses themselves have more amazing movesets and animations than bosses in like 99.9% of games out there.

no mario

yes, but why settle for anything but perfection? Sekiros combat at least looks deeper.

So what's the twist with this game? Bloodborne went from werewolves to aliens. Everything about this game just seems pretty generic so far

halfway through the game admiral perry arrives and every mob suddenly gains 200 pounds of flab

Stevia as I have heard is it is an artificial sweetener but it's also natural pure diarrhea is coming out of every Pole because there's a drink so I'm doing paleo again for this fucking Hartmann Show but apparently makes you shoot yourself uncontrolled but I only drink one of those drinks a day but today I already had to some I'm curious to see if it makes me shit myself and behold God I need to shift because as soon as we started the episode her like seconds before cuz we've been generally try to go 15 minutes with the Zelda episodes 15 minutes like you've been asked to run a half marathon I take my cold showers

no mario

No Mario

yes mario

Attached: gun_to_the_head.jpg (400x249, 20K)

I haven't said anything contrary to that? Sekiros combat is very clearly much deeper than in any previous FromSoft game. I was just refuting your claim that "Souls bosses were nothing special", when they made the company huge and rich in the past decade. They are some of the best boss fights in game history, it's only the player character that controls very simplistically.

no mario

How is it generic? It clearly has mythological horror creatures

Can you use all the arm abilities at the same time or are they separated to their own arm, like a grapple arm and an ax arm

no mario

Generic has become a shitposting buzzword at this point for people that try and shit on a game but can't point out specific reasons. It's the broadest blanket statement they can make for easy (You)s

so world tendency from DeS?