IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: 678.png (565x905, 604K)

I can't read japanese, what does it say?

>Moon speak
ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING

Please be happening

Attached: sadpuppy.gif (400x224, 1.92M)

OMG SMASH BROSs

>Holly: It's already been 20 years...
>Let's work hard together again!
sorry for bad english

>tweet celebrating 20th anniversary
ITS HABENAN

SHES IN

colt and i are getting married

Aw yeah, this is happening!

Yuri is happening?

well, according to , something definitely IS happening, probably a shitty mobage, but ITS happening.

It says monster farm, what's that?

Is that Colt and Holy together?

holy SHIT

Nobody even remembers Monster Rancher either way.

AWW YEAH BOIS
WHO ELSE IS READY FOR MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT?

I do... I always will....

please user
you know itll be mobage
why get your hopes up

is that way.

Genki's english VA now.
Feel old yet?
he also did megaman exe holy shit, I had no idea, but it makes so much sense now

Attached: andrew francis.jpg (450x333, 34K)

But they already had mobage, so maybe this will be the BIG ONE

I want to believe

>Thought it was a girl voicing Genki
>He actually was a kid at the time
Genki is also one of the most badass monster battling protags ever. He kicked monsters in the fucking dick. With roller blades.

>that ending though where he just gets shoved back into the real world after all his monster friends become the phoenix and "die"
Damn. I know there was a season after, but I never saw it.

I WAS TRANSPORTED

>the real phoenix real was the friends we made along the way

Attached: 1532899488229.png (540x482, 190K)

TO MEXICO
A WORLD WHERE MONSTERS RULE

It was retarded, but I honestly didn't see the death coming at the time. Of course, I was a kid, but yeah.

The last Monster Rancher game I liked was Advance 2.

Fuck this asshole.

Attached: de365d3e99f5c06adb291b91f3dc215e.png (640x480, 149K)

I never followed monster rancher. How did it end anyways? Did he ever find a way home? Did he settle down in their world and got married?

he's a total bro, you literal nigger.

the og brapfag

Has there not been some sort of gachashit phone MR already? That seems like something they would have leapt on.

I need to play MR3, I picked up a copy years ago but didn't put more than a couple hours into it. MR2 was the best and Colt is my wife.

there were 2 seasons.

at the end of the first one, he got dragged back into the real world after the battle between Moo and the Phoenix, basically, the 5 main monsters had the pieces of the phoenix essence, when the Phoenix got summoned, they died. so yeah, it was a bit bitter for Genki to know that he might never go back to the monster world, but that his friends probably are dead.

in season 2, he returns to the monster world anyway, and he finds his old friends one by one, he needed to collect 5 macguffins to save the world, but in order to do so, Genki needed to enter different Monster battle tournaments, so things were a more like the games, less questing, more monster training and tourneys.

at the end, the monsters become the Pheonix again, and then... i guess i passed out, cuz i dont remember what happened after.

>Has there not been some sort of gachashit phone MR already?
There was but I don't believe it was ever in English.
>I need to play MR3
I aways got the impression 3 was kind of a black sheep for the series, but I personally loved the biome stuff. It also looks great.

What straight shota is this from?