I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Omelette in the Classic/Mania Series. Dr...

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Omelette in the Classic/Mania Series. Dr. Robotnik needs an Orbot/Cubot-style right-hand minion and she can be more practical and gung-ho about killing Sonic but have a short temper and be prone to getting in over her head. Plus her boss fights can involve melee/close-range-designed mechs while Robotnik favors longer-range mechs, which could have a cool dual boss fight mechanic.

Attached: 1524771652193.jpg (1271x705, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/sonic omelette/capcode/user/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Redundant when Metal Sonic and the Heavies exist.

This

The last thing sonic needs is more waifus to circlejerk over

I swear to god only retards

Metal Sonic is a sentient weapon, not a right-hand man. And the Heavies were destroyed.

>Dr. Robotnik needs an Orbot/Cubot-style right-hand minion
There's no need for this type of character when the classic-styled games purposefully lack a large focus on narrative. Plus, his right-hand minion in most classic-related content is already Metal Sonic.

Go masturbate somewhere else.

>any time a character is female Yea Forums constantly screams that the only reason anyone anywhere anytime at all likes it is "hurr weenie whacking"
Whole lot of projecting going on.

Because that's the only reason you keep making these threads. You always bring up this "projecting" shit too. Embarrassing.

Attached: 1538470012706.jpg (350x350, 17K)

>muh meme oc

Attached: 1510505202365.png (390x340, 167K)

no thanks, dr robotnik and metal are enough.

Does not detract from what I said; that OC is redundant when Eggman can simply build another robot that does what she does. On another note, using OC's in official works can lead to situations like Fulop and Penders, and I don't think SEGA wants that headache a third time, no less with their games.

>you like something I hate that's female, it's OBVIOUSLY because of this reason because I SAID SO THAT'S WHY!!!
Like I said, anger and projecting.

It's Classic/Mania, I doubt Sega cares that much.

Do you hear yourself right now? It's BECAUSE it's Classic/Mania that SEGA isn't going to allow this to happen, and for good reason. Mania was critically acclaimed, why do you want that to get ruined over some obvious waifubait? Use your head.

>doesn't even deny anything I said
How sad. Just make a thread on /aco/ or whatever and be done with it.

she's basically thunderbolt. I don't think robotnik needs a bowser jr like character anyways. He can always just build a robot like metal sonic for the instances you mentioned

Attached: thunderbolt_the_chinchilla___january_2018_sonic_by_waniramirez_dc2ez3z-pre.jpg (1131x707, 85K)

You'll just keep being a faggot about it, so why bother trying? Your kind never stops projecting and assuming.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/sonic omelette/capcode/user/page/1/
>all of these posts that are essentially saying the same thing over and over
Get help.

How angry and autistic must a person be to waste time searching for this?

Both this and Bowsette are dumb and autistic as fuck.

I also say that about everything I hate for whatever.

>Dr. Robotnik needs an Orbot/Cubot-style right-hand minion and she can be more practical and gung-ho about killing Sonic but have a short temper and be prone to getting in over her head.
>all of this needless character shit for a game that has barely any focus on story or characters
Fuck off.

Attached: 1475031525291.png (450x499, 352K)

While I agree Eggman does need more allies that are actual characters Metal Sonic fits the role of a Bowser Junior clone better
Perhaps what Eggman needs is more of a Kamek/Kammy Koopa-esque assistant. Perhaps a secretary-bot of some sort?

>hurr how can they show character in a sixteen-bit game without voiced cutscenes

Jesus fucking christ, when will this shitty oc shit disappear? No, Eggman doesn't need one more ally or whatever. Metal Sonic is enough. The Heavies are already redundant and honestly a waste of time.

Not him, but it's really puzzling how those won such a following. Not that I hate either, it's just puzzling really.

Why does anything ever get people liking it?

Eggman's too much of an egotist to accept help from anything or anyone that he didn't make(or at least influence) himself
Might as well just bring back Scratch and Grounder

Attached: Scratch_GrounderChristmasBlast.jpg (630x477, 71K)

Man this really was a dumb stretch of an OC

That's speculation but it is cannon that Eggman is a feminist.

Nothing saying Omelette can't be a robot herself. Robotnik's made robot children in AoStH and Archie.

Unironically would be good if they came back

I like the design but the Heavies fulfilled the role in Mania and there are countless other similar characters, and because of its origin it would be like officially adding Captain Vidya as a character. I was going to say like adding Ashura or Super Sonic Blue but that's actually way more inoffensive

I thought that was a mistranslation of “womanizer”

Might as well include Captain Vidya while you are at it if you are including retarded shit based on sprites.

Attached: 1548986313506.png (533x697, 14K)

>and there are countless other similar characters
Not in Classic Sonic. Reminder that Classic and Modern are separate dimensions and only Classic Sonic himself can do any form of crossing over between dimensions.

Heavy King was shown to work at the end of Encore Mode, plus Metal Sonic gets fucked up all the time anyway. They're robots, who cares.

I mean, regarding antagonists in the Classic Sonic games alone, we have:
>Eggman, the main bad guy
>Metal Sonic, the good guy's evil clone
>Hard Boiled Heavies, the franchise's version of the Koopalings
>Nack/Fang, a furry who's actually not a good guy
>Battle Kukku, who commands an army that rivals Eggman's
>Witchcart, if you want to bring magic shit to the table
What could Omelette bring to the table that the others can't?

Eggman having a sidekick sounds like something that would have been done a long time ago.

>It's another Sonic Retro users trying to force a meme.
Captain Vidya never took off so now they're trying with this cunt. Fuck off.

Metal Sonic doesn't have good chemistry with Eggman.

Pretty sure they've done it several times

Fang, Kukku, and Witchcart don't work with or for Eggman.
Heavies were smashed to pieces and Heavy King betrayed Eggman and tried to take the Phantom Ruby for himself.
Metal Sonic isn't a co-schemer and shaker, he's an attack dog.

I can only remember the cartoons.

And these guys, but they're mainly just comic relief

Attached: Orbot_and_Cubot.png (482x471, 238K)

>What could Omelette bring to the table that the others can't?
I remember a long time ago when people came up with a backstory and possible future interactions. In a nutshell, Eggman was worried about getting old and having no one to pass his genius down to, a random orphan girl knocked on his door claiming to be a misunderstood genius child who wished to be taken under his wing, Eggman told her to scram and went back to thinking, the girl broke into his home by fucking with his machinery and Eggman saw a bit of himself on her. When asked about what her named was she pulled something similar to Eggman and twisted the "scram" into a nickname, calling herself Scrambles.

As for how the formula would go she would be the competent sidekick who only fails because of her loyalty to the goofy villain and his flawled methods. She would admire the shit out of Eggman to the point of being blind about his flaws, and legit believe all the robot versions are cooler than the originals. Eggman being self centered as always would treat her as a miniature version of himself, always expecting her to do what he would do, he would show the occasional signs of genuine paternity though.

As for interactions with other characters you can have a sibling relationship with Metal Sonic, a generation shock with Sonic (assuming she meets the modern version), rivalry with Tails, etc.

Keep in mind that this is all just fanfic shit, SEGA doesn't necessarily needs to do exactly what I wrote, I am just showing how a pupil sidekick could work in the Sonic universe.

Attached: 1550640778460.png (635x541, 202K)

>nobody remembers best boy

Attached: snively.jpg (240x309, 32K)