DMC5

OH NO BROS, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FLOP OF THE YEAR! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

Attached: 1551888221666.jpg (1150x363, 66K)

Nice.

Attached: 1546646616013.png (1222x416, 463K)

>not a 10
blunder of the century, yadda yadda

Honestly more worried that it got these high grades. I've rarely enjoyed a game the last decade that got above a 9 by "mainstream" review sites. DMC4 was like a 7.5 or 8 iirc, and I loved it.

>Implying anything else can beat Anthem in flop of the year

>"UNGA ME NERO"
>"ME ANGERY ZOOMER BOI"
>mission 3 has Nero going into a library
>"ME HATE BOOK. ME HATE WORD. ME BREAK ALL BOOK IN LIBRARY WITH BUNGA BLADE."
Fucking based. Nero's so retarded that his antics are enough to warrant a 9.5/10. XV-kun will die soon.

Attached: Nero Grug.jpg (1026x508, 78K)

Attached: 123.jpg (453x337, 35K)

It earned that score, though.

>not over 90 on all 3 platforms
I TRIED SO HARD

Attached: DMCC.png (440x298, 61K)

>IGN hate white men
>they love DMCV
Mhmm, just as I thought. Another shitty libtard game.

>Thought DMCV was releasing Friday
>It's actually releasing tomorrow night

Attached: one more day.png (343x289, 17K)

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 22K)

Awesome, looking forward to the crack

gonna have to wait a while for that

>IGN reviewer was actually using Royal Guard properly
Is this bizarro world?

every single negative review
>"It should have been more like DmC!"
>"The fanservice is sexist!"
>"It's too dated-feeling, it's not cinematic like God of War!"

Attached: 1496596416895.jpg (800x720, 496K)

You know its fake reviews when not a single one of them got to the ending and fought the final boss

Several good games in a row, I think we can officially drop the R from Crapcom now.

BARRY ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1551840996893m.jpg (878x1024, 97K)

Nah, they still need to put out a good fighting game.

yeah, a week doesnt seem too much though

SF5 will be the best in the series.

barry obama?

>in the same year they killed Shanghai.EXE
If I could hate kusocom to death I would do so instantly.

>b-b-b-but muh rehashed DmC bossfight!

You shills are running out of ammo

Yeah, I'm picking it up at 9pm tomorrow.

Attached: j49qusdgk9311.jpg (479x428, 31K)

>That one review where his biggest negative is it’s too cheesy
What the fuck did you expect

Everything needs to be serious and cinematic like God of Boy.

>m-muh dedicated dodge button

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06-17-49-38-1.png (1436x1141, 220K)

I've never actually preordered a game on CDKeys, I usually buy them a day or so after release day. Dot hey usually deliver pretty quick after release? I don't think I'll be up at midnight anyway since I gotta work the next day and all weekend.
God I hope none of my friends are like "yo, let's socialize and shit" because I just wanna come home and fucking hack shit up.

I bet I could dodge with lock-on faster than that retard could even dodge with a dedicated dodge button.

The guy literally compares it to dark souls, I have no doubt he ever got a higher rank than B

>watch first 17 minutes
>dante eats fucking shit
Granted, the first trailer and this are the only piece of pre release material I've watched but HOLY SHIT now I'm sad

Attached: 1423042657870.jpg (500x282, 17K)

fuck I meant never

>Mentions a dodge button AND Dark Souls in the same paragraph

Attached: 1511268369725.jpg (988x1059, 116K)

It just won't feel right on PC

Based.
Based.

I don't understand what the fuck is so hard about hitting a button while holding another button. Dodging feels so much better when it's relative to a locked on enemy, and this is true for every single game since Ocarina of Time.

the ps4 score is actually climbing up steadily

it just started from like 80 because within the first 8 reviews there were like 3 reviews givingthe game 6/10 literally because it doesn't play like God of War and because the game "sexualizes women"

Me either brother. Good post.

>"sexualizes women"
>inb4 "what sexy women, lol got 'im"

>MUH DONTE

Attached: 40005D59-C018-40AA-B24F-00ED784A07DC.jpg (640x563, 80K)

FUCK YOU

Anyone have the final Urizen fight?

so are Lady and Trish not playable?

>this was supposed to flop
Just like every video game ever posted to Yea Forums right?

Not in the base game.

BANG BANG BANG

I hate how this shit like this legitimately make people hate Dark Souls. It isn't DaS's fault that journos are such a fucking retards.

Like this casual doesn't even know that dmc2 already had the Dark Souls like dodge system, before other similar action games even existed, and it just didn't fit the tight, close-action combat of the series.

>it's not DmC2
>-20 points

>a stupid website gives good games good scores
what did they mean by this?

>seeing all the rando journo reviewers cry out for "muh donte" for what ever reason
>tried DmC definitive myself not long ago
>was ok but nothing amazing
>still 100% get the hate for it
Seeth more journos

that's a yikes from me dawg

>not making trish, lady, and vergil playable
>making them dlc

it's like capcom didn't want a perfect score

sfv is good on local play, pretty shit online but I have a local scene to be in. Don't know what you mean by sfv being bad fighting game

Flop.

Attached: E5195EBA-F77D-4AB9-851C-0B63690BE8F6.jpg (750x392, 40K)

not every game can be as good as RE2R

Attached: Birkin 3.jpg (1920x1080, 964K)

How is this even a review? He knew beforehand that it's made by Capcom dev team and isn't a sequel to the reboot. Even looking at the fucking box the game comes in will tell you as much. The other half is "The combat is good, but has flaws". Isn't the point of a review to at least mention those flaws? Seriously lads, don't listen to how high or low an arbitrary number is for you to enjoy a game. Just get it and have fun discovering how to play better, that's all you want from a game like this and that's all you need. You don't need these reviews or me to tell you otherwise.

I get the feeling that all of Sony exclusives would have worse scores of they were multiplat.

is the ninja theory the one created DOA series?

>Several good games in a row
What? RE7 was shit, REmake2 was shit, SFV was shit, Megaman 11 was okay at best and MHW was complete and utter trash, killing the last good franchise Capcom had.

Attached: 797960.png (469x350, 158K)

Here's your (you)

>Current Year
>Caring about IGN

More like your taste is shit. I'll give you SFV though, that was abhorrent

>megaman
>re2
>dmcv
Its only 3 games.

you're thinking of ninja team

>RE7 was shit, REmake2 was shit

Attached: 1511568334243.png (1190x906, 177K)

>RE7
no it wasn't
>REmake2
no it was't
>SFV was shit
yes it was
>Mm1 was okay at best
It was better suited to Mega Man X gameplay but the game itself was actually quite fine
>MHW was complete and utter trash
bad art style and some good ideas, I would say it's an okay game, but I'm a huge MHG/MHP3rd fag so I'm biased.

In short: fuck you eat shit nigger

>"It should have been more like DmC!"
>"The fanservice is sexist!"
>"It's too dated-feeling, it's not cinematic like God of War!"

Attached: 1528083512701.jpg (1074x1065, 105K)

No, that's Team Ninja.

Ace Attorney 6 was pretty damn good though

Typically you get a key 12-36 hours before the game releases.
I've been using them for every PC game pre-purchase since MGSV and they've operated like this every time.

So are DmC fags reacting or can we finally move on from that horrific mega garbage?

Attached: 1380698132135.jpg (1280x960, 172K)

The "Inside Gaming" review is fuckin' hard mode guys. I had to stop watching SO quickly.
>Meme-ing about DmC and "White Hair"
>"Nero is a new character"
I fucking hate these guys. I tried to give them a chance over the past month but they're a bunch of normalfag retards who have EXTREMELY low powerlevels.

hurr durr

anti-dmc fags BTFO

Attached: 1520945574045.png (480x480, 135K)

Since it is mildly confusing in name, ill give you a pass, you're thinking of Tecmos Team Ninja, not Ninja Theory, who Microsoft thankfully owns now, so we'll never see them touch any established IP's again

Here's a free (You) pleb
At least you liked Megaman i did too

GIVE ME MY FUCKING CODE AMD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this ironic shitposting OP style needs to go. nobody who's been on Yea Forums for more than a month wants Devil May Cry of all games to be bad.

In a way, I'm disappointed.

Attached: LoZ.png (1344x1547, 243K)

I still want to try heavenly sword someday, though i hear it's rough. That early PS3/360 era of games was one I only really played a few games from, I was in high school so i couldn't always afford to buy new stuff then, was mostly into collecting old stuff

Both good games

This guy's just mad about Dante's haircut in this game I bet

>mfw during the fist day of dmc 5 announced a lot of reviewers didn't even know who Nero was, and thought he was Dante

why do these people's opinions matter again?

Attached: 1504223017394.jpg (1500x1522, 334K)

NEW GAME BAD

but DMC will have better gameplay, I enjoyed gow but it got boring by the end and fights a little tedious.

CLASSICALIST GAMEPLAY GOOD NEW GAMEPLAY BAD

DMC inbreds will gladly be playing the same exact game for the next 100 years like the good little paypiggies they are.

Attached: gc557odd1qd1q2so.gif (540x304, 822K)