New Xbone is literally SAD

>New Xbone is literally SAD
Anyone else constantly chuckling at the marketing department’s utter incompetence?
It’s like MS hired whoever was in charge of the Wii U’s failure.

Attached: 7225C6AA-0EA9-4039-8D21-D0811DE4D900.jpg (739x415, 38K)

Well if you're only getting a budget, all digital xbox one at the end of the generation then you missed out on a lot, and that is pretty sad

Microsoft is going third party.

Sad!

Microsoft has A LOT more money than Sony, who I'm really worried about. They brag about all the PS4 they sold but they never mention how they were all sold at a terrible loss

Attached: netincomes.jpg (757x222, 53K)

Having a $100-150 Xbox One S that'll be forward compatible via Game Core is a smart move. It also further weens consumers off of physical media which Microsoft would prefer.

What’s the sad news?

Microsoft is far more than just Xbox, retard

The name of the thing is Xbox One S All Digital Edition

People who believe this are about as fucking stupid as a person can get.
Microsoft has a net LOSS on the entire xbox brand.
Sony went from a steep minus to a huge surplus in these past few years. Microsoft are forced to put a bunch of their license software under the xbox business just to save face.

Attached: 32346234114.jpg (552x764, 64K)

Do it play Fortnite? I'll take it

No they aren’t. There must always be a proprietary Xbox system to run any games through xcloud. They wouldn’t be porting their games

Top fucking kek! XBOX IS FUCKING DEAD even though they continue making new hardware and buying up devs. Sony Won. We did it bros.

We might get Halo MCC on PC so fuck this box

I thought Xbox One S/X was bad enough but they're really shooting for this convolution thing, aren't they?

Dumbass
Care to explain how Sony with its "almighty exclusives" and 2.5X more PS4s sold has nowhere near 2.5X Xbox's revenue ?

Attached: 1547164546821.jpg (639x239, 57K)

It's mostly just in your head or you're stuck in this echo chamber. One S and X are both quality consoles.

No, I mean naming conventions. Imagine little Timmy's parents buying him an Xbox One for Christmas but can't remember if he said S or X so fuck it, let's get him the one that costs less. He'll be happy either way, right? And One S All Digital Edition is just an obnoxious mouthful.

How about you read what you reply to?
Azure, Havok and a few other things are all listed as under the xbox brand.
That is how they inflate that.

They are not you dumb retard

You underestimate people. Even grandmas nowadays are tech savy and upgrade their phones every year.

>the next 2 years will be 12 year olds on Yea Forums spamming this SAD joke