What games do you play to satisfy your realistic weapon autism...

What games do you play to satisfy your realistic weapon autism? Stalker does it pretty good but but it's getting stale after hundreds of hours

Attached: serveimage.png (1376x915, 1.5M)

delet

>stalker
>realistic
Kek, yeah I love shooting 10 pistol rounds into someone's head to kill them. So realistic.

>playing on easy

WHERE IS BARNEY FAG?

is that a fucking mosin or a kar? GOD i hate amercans

escape from tarkov is quite good for weapon realism if you can look past the bugs and russian developer

Attached: p226r.png (560x773, 321K)

No, I was on the hardest. I turned it down to medium after I died too much.

Battlefield series

Why would you paint the gun blue? What tactical advantage does that serve?

i live in rural america, so real life.

It serves none, like engravings

to cover up the original 80 year old wood furniture. no one wants to see that shit.

Lol faggot. Enemies in stalker have less health on the highest difficulty.

It's meant to enrage and distract opponents, he's the party tank

why did you specify "rural"

its actually a ww2 rifle

It's a shame the gameplay for Tarkov is trash. If it was a proper multiplayer FPS with objectives etc, or had a story mode with the gunplay & customisation, I'd not need anything else for gun autism.

Anyhoo, Red Orchestra 2 & Rising Storm are my current go-to's for fairly realistic gun autism.

And even though it isn't realistic, I like GR: Wildlands for the gun customisation.

I love these, when they were spammed on /k/ the shitstorm was fun

wildlands is a solid game
what's baffling though is the lack of rocket launcher of any kind

well its early access, just a case of waiting and hoping but at least at this point it doesnt seem to be vaporware. not yet anyway.
Rising Storm 2 Vietnam is a great game for weapon realism, not much there for weapon customisation unfortunately though.
Wildlands gets so much shit and I enjoyed the shit out of it. Best customisation of an avatar I've seen in a game of its type.

OH NONONONO
YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT VIDEOGAMES!!!!!!!!
TALK ABOUT MY EPIC BAIT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1551798443670.png (768x672, 50K)

Antique or not, it was his property and he could do whatever he wants with it.
Claiming otherwise goes against the rights people who used these weapons fought for.

Its firewood at this point. Fucking shame

>all these newfags
the weapon was restored a long ass time ago, calm down

Pony bait is old, only a few mega autists still get mad about MLP. You would have more success if the rifle had furshit on it or something.

I've been playing Farcry 5 on Xbone and the shooting seems pretty realistic to me (minus the shotgun range, as usual).

If I remember correctly from /k/ years ago it was a shit one and not really worth preserving anyways.

Yeah, so?

Escape From Tarkov if you like multiplayer titles. Its got extremely high levels of weapon based autism. I dont know if there are any single player titles that even come close to what Tarkov has.

Honestly? I think pony content outside pony containment board.

>30 rounds per minute
even if you account for reloading, isn't that a little low?

Probably not, which is the sad part

might be actually, depends on the model I think. The actual distributor puts that figure at 45RPM. But its a semi automatic pistol, so its limited by the person who uses it as well.

New Vegas with all those gun mods.

was meant for
im thick skulled

Killing Floor and Red Orchestra/Rising Storm.

because cityfolk only get to shoot their guns at ranges and have much higher restrictions on what they can buy and own in the city, which isn't nearly as fun as shooting whatever guns you want wherever the fuck you want in the countryside of your own property.