Days Gone

>venturebeat.com/2019/03/06/days-gone-hands-on-preview-great-expectations-from-hours-of-gameplay/amp/
Let us have a thread, celebrating the Sony once again granting us GOTY exclusively on the PS4. At this point they might as well release TLOU2 in 2020 to guarantee a win that year too.

Attached: 1521115399264.jpg (930x535, 101K)

>ftw on his jacket
Where were you when it was revealed that it stands for "Fuck The Whites"?

Attached: 1524956878490.jpg (646x453, 41K)

Quit trying to force your cuck fetish into video game threads.

Looks like shit.

You look like shit.

Bikers for decades have had F.T.W patches. It means Fuck The World you faggot.

This game has looked like generic garbage from the day it was announced. It'll be some mediocre story set in a mediocre world with a generic MC and terribly repetitive mechanics with a few essentially useless gimmicks thrown in.

Why anyone would care about such a game is beyond me, so I'm just going to assume this thread is made by marketers. I hope you aren't doing this for free.

>*For The Win

>*For the Whites

Agree. This game was dated 10 years ago.

This game looks generic as fuck. Can we get more JP games.

UGH, women with tattoos

Feel The Wind.
He is a biker.

This is one of those Prey type games, people initally shit on but itll be pretty good, from what I've seen it looks fun enough.

I was sold on the zombie bears in the woods, will be spooky as fuck

>dated 10 years ago

oh you mean when games were actually fucking games and not "live service" trash or walking simulators

was on the fence about this but def getting it now thanks user

Looks like white people kino

Based Sony

Don't think this will ever be GOTY. But i am very curious about this game because of how systems based it is.

Honestly I'm tired of being disappointed with Sony exclusives, I'm skipping on this one even if it gets 10/10s everywhere, it's the same old shit every time.

you mean more pedo anime shit

Dont be a pedantic faggot, faggot.

>marrying a woman with tattoos
That's like asking for a divorce rape and being cheated on.

why wasn't this game cancelled years ago?
It looked like boring, uninspired shit when it was first revealed in 2016

Hell yeah. Nothing wrong with that

He's a redneck biker, that's like asking for domestic abuse
They were made for each other

Can i ride a motor cycle down a long stretch of highway with zombies around. If not then that’s a waste of a game.

kek I totally understand

Yes, and there are zombie bears and other animals in the woods, thats what I'm looking forward too the most.