Will MGS1 ever be available for PS4 or should I kill myself?

Will MGS1 ever be available for PS4 or should I kill myself?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid:_Integral
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also what's the best way to emulate it otherwise?

probably not and there's a legit pc version

pc version

Get legacy colection on PS3

PC version with fixes:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid:_Integral

Kek. Buy a psp or vita fagott

But all 3 of these consoles are useless if you have a PS4 outside of playing MGS1

You can play every Metal Gear game, portable games aside, on the PS3. I couldn't enjoy MGSV on lacking hardware, but I couldn't enjoy it fullstop. Just buy a PS3.

Is there a reason to buy a PS3 outside of that because that's asking a lot?

>should I kill myself
If you have to ask, the answer is always yes

How is it asking a lot? A PS3 can be bought from a pawn shop for like $60 and then you can hack it and get every game for free (hard drive space permitting.) Also the PS3 got games all the way up until 2017 with Persona 5 so I'm sure there's something for you

Oh wow cyber bullying. Nice.

call the cyber police I dont give a fuck

Look up MGS PC port on google. Click the reddit link. Sorry to refer you there but some dude made a really good port and posted it there.

>then you can hack it and get every game for free

How hard is this?

>call the cyber police

Attached: Keks.jpg (600x528, 39K)

Attached: pepe cringe.jpg (641x530, 41K)

emulate ps1 version.

It won't.
Which sucks because you can play all the nonportable games on PS4 now as long as you have PSNow. You'll have to deal with streaming though.
>recommending anyone buy a PSP in current year
kys

MGS 1/2/3 will never be ported to PS4. The dualshock 4 dropped pressure sensitive buttons so it would be impossible to aim.

Yeaa better ina PS4 Pro so you can see pixels at 4K. Good shadows for a ps1 game thou

Why the fuck don't you have a ps3? Did you not play games before 2013?
Or are you one of them *snicker* one of them trade-em-on-up poorfags?? *chortles*

>recommending anyone not buy a PSP in current year
>recommending anyone to actually buy a psvita in current year
Commit sashimi

MGS1 doesn't use pressure sensitive buttons.

>Vita has a better screen, dual thumbsticks, a back touchscreen, a better CPU, its own library and supports 100% of the PSP library with the ability to overclock them
>still recommends PSP
kys

that was very mean and bullying

are vitas going to be more expensive now? should i cop and hack it asap?

I don't get why MGS1 can be on Ps3 and PC but not PS4

Not him but I had a 360 (Slim, so not a RROD model) at the time which ran 90% of multiplats better. By the time I considered getting a PS3, YLODs were observed as being a thing on most models so I just got a PS4 instead. I've just been using PSNow and PS4 ports to bridge the gap.

Probably something to do with Kojimbo. Same reason 4 hasn't gotten a multiplat release.
Yes. Vita TVs were $20 before they were discontinued and now they're insanely priced. Grab one or two while you can.

Latter half meant for I recommend getting the OLED 1000 version as well, the LCD 2000 version will be much easier to find.

>PS4 owners having to port beg PS1 games
oh no no no