The epitome of soul vs soulless and proof that retarded children ruin it for everyone else

The epitome of soul vs soulless and proof that retarded children ruin it for everyone else

Attached: dorrie.png (493x320, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mccrindle.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Generations-Defined-Sociologically.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok go change your catheter grandpa

That thing wasn't scary. What was scary were the electric fish in Ape Escape.

imagine being this retarded
*stretches her cute mind in an attempt to imagine it (。>﹏﹏

Attached: 1548904456291.png (186x124, 25K)

it was actually scary when i played it as a kid because my imagination made the graphics so real plus i was immersed as mario so i was afraid it was gonna eat me.

You're responsible for this then. You killed an adorable character and are responsible for the modern look of mario games and how bland they are.

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

Attached: piano.jpg (268x188, 8K)

Spooky things like these were great in Mario 64. Why would they think kids disliked it just because they got spooked?

All Nintendo games are designed for 8 year olds in mind.

Mario 64 was designed for kids born in 1988 (boomers), while Mario 64 DS was designed for kids born in 1996 (zoomers). There's good research out there showing how zoomers have less resilience and are more mentally fragile than zoomers. Nintendo was aware of this and adjusted their visual design accordingly.

*than boomers

the goyim are easily frightened

How sad. Little easter eggs like that and creepy urban legends surrounding games were what made many of them a talking point. Just look at GTA SA.

We should've just had Lapras instead.

But it fits as a cousin to the Super Mario World look better.

Attached: 200px-CartoonDolphins.jpg (200x148, 6K)

Right fits more with the Mario aesthetic. Cry more nostaliafag.

If the right was done first everyone would have said the left looks soulless.

I'm pretty sure they just re-used the asset for the dinosaur that appears in the Mario Party titles.

>96
>zoomers
You have to go back.

The piano was meant to be spooky, but Dorrie was supposed to be friendly.

mccrindle.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Generations-Defined-Sociologically.pdf

hey

Attached: lby0V.jpg (640x480, 119K)

Nintendo kids appropriating the soul meme is the most hilarious shit ever, it was originally meant to denote games made with passion compared to their rushed cashgrab sequels/remakes (exploded in popularity with the Spyro remake), but Nintendo 64 games were unironically originally lazy soulless rushed shit with inconsistent themes, clashing aesthetics, and cheap stock art everywhere.

64 ds was a mistake

Attached: 1499079772204.png (500x369, 75K)

Didn't he stick his head out and eat you if you got too close to the cave he was in? Or was that something else?

has nintendo put out anything soulful in the last 15 years?

i cant remember

The DS version looks more in line with the Mario style.

I was born Jan of 96 and most people my age are bordering on both I am the only Boomer sort of person I know so as much as I would like to disprove you people my age are generally total faggots like that. Except somehow their music taste is very Boomer in general.

Attached: 1549642502865.jpg (800x800, 596K)

Nevermind, this is the one I was thinking about

Nah, Nintendo makes its money by marketing to current demographics.

All Mario games are soulless

Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Devil's Third
Metroid Other M
New Super Mario Bros 2.
Go back to your cinematic experiences, So(n)yboy

THAT WAS FUCKING SCARY!? Young me and my friends just thought it was Larpas.

Kinda figured what I'm about to say is going to happen, but now I'm positive we wont be seeing the dragon from Odyssey in it's current form ever again if the Not Lapris was considered "scary".

>goggles are blander than nothing
Stupid fuck

it' not Dorrie itself, but the fact you meet it while swimming in unknown, murky waters. Never been to a deep sea thread?

Tropical Freeze

Is it REALLY true they changed all npcs to generic toads in the Superstar Saga remake?

Hi thalasophobia

soul v souless is the shittest meme this site ever spawned
just a lazy virgin vs chad rehash