Animal Crossing Switch 2019

To be released September 2019

Best friends and enemies added

Load time between visiting friends village really quick and easy

Paths and building can be added, will need special items (wood, steel...) that can be acquired through helping villagers or playing minigames online

Isabelle becomes the town lead

Attached: ANIMAL-CROSSING-SWITCH.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

I hope they make it a lot like Pocket Camp so I can finally just end my fucking life

Give me more dynamic seasonal events that impact the town layout.

We have player agency in town layout with public projects. I want the game to be able to by dynamic in that sense. Like maybe there's a temporary bridge for one week a year. Maybe ponds freeze over for the coldest month, letting you walk on them.

Stuff that means the town feels slightly different every so often in a way the player doesn't 100% control.

>Paths and building can be added, will need special items (wood, steel...)
I really don't like this, fuck this aspect from Pocket Camp.

>tfw they add a cash shop
nothing is sacred

How much is gated behind NSO?

This sounds awfully similar to another leak

But I still don't buy it, if it's out in September why would there be leaks alrady?

Add handholding with villagers pls Nintendo

animal crossing builders please.

reminder that believing any and i mean ANY videogame 'rumours' or 'leaks' makes you a braindead loser who nobody likes

Even if it's not true, it's fun to speculate

it is fun to speculate and come up with fun ideas for a future game
for example it would be cool if i could make sweet love to isabelle after a long day in the mayor's office
it is not fun to pretend those ideas are real
that is sad and pathetic :(

I really don't get how people are attracted to Isabelle. She is a dog... She doesn't even have breasts or any sexual charasterics

>best friends
>enemies

Finally I can get bullied by a digital horse

>You're Isabelle's right hand.

Please. I want to help her succeed.

>Add enemies

They already exist.

Attached: 20130504080846!Number4_NewLeaf.png (676x409, 509K)

not him.
looks appealing to furries and losers (like me) because she's something that doesn't exist.
you think of a fictonal character and dream of that character being real.
it's just the same shit that weebs dream of.
why do you think that waifus exist? because they represent what you or anyone else desires and that something is unattainable in real life.

yeah but she's a dog not a girl

I love my wife Isabelle!

Attached: 1531806166766.jpg (600x800, 72K)

I thought the whole "waifu" thing is just a meme, I don't think anyone would prefer a fictional person over a real person? You can pretend the fictional person is "perfect" for you, but thats just your imagination. Like what's the appeal of that? That's like being in love with a roboter that does, acts and looks however you want it to.

what about the cash shop? will there be lots of cool furniture to buy?

>But I still don't buy it, if it's out in September why would there be leaks alrady?
>forgets that pokemon got some info leaked a few days before the direct and several months away from a release
it's plausible, take it with a grain a salt though.

pretty sure she got some fat honkers

Now that you say it, you're actually right.

Whats interesting is that I read this on Reddit:

AC Pocket Camp is doing a nintendo account link campaign that is 47 days long? What a weird number, right? That puts us at April 21st, exactly 7 days after the Animal Crossing anniversary. Coincidence? I think /hope not. Just seems odd that they would have this incentive again after it's already a rewarded thing to new players.

So an announcement in April would be pretty realistic, maybe a small AC direct and gameplay footage on the E3 and then the release 2 months later. Works pretty well

looks cute in cartoon-style hence why it attracts people who are mostly doing nothing but escapism.

waifus aren't a meme. there seriously are people who prefer a 2D person rather than a 3D person.
I am not really familiar with the topic but I can sort of understand waifufags and to some degree furries (even though they're fucking disgusting).
being horny and having certain fetishes is also part of the thought process of people who are lonely and depressed.
I can say these things upon reflecting these points on myself even though I am more normal than weird.
I have these desires as well and feel awkward around people unless I am in contact with them for quite some time.

Strengths of each game

>GameCube
Best soundtrack hands down and the soccer balls, the island part too

>wild world
First game to include choosing hats and accessories

>City Folk
The city was somewhat fun to explore

>New Leaf
Brought back some of the good parts of every game such as the island and a shopping center, new soundtrack, added new things that I also liked such as the benches and such

Weaknesses of each game

>GameCube
Menu was time consuming to go through but it’s GameCube so it’s excusable

>Wild World
Every data shared the entire house

>City Folk
It was basically wild world but with a few different features

>New Leaf
Changed the animal crossing fanbase from wholesome people to “Hahaha le Isabel is thicc bro animal crossing is for furries xDDDD”

Also I really hope any new games don’t add some in game purchases or amiibo bullshit

Thanks for reading my wall of text

Attached: 15733E7D-6DB0-4CF4-8FF2-080DF0A7EC73.png (370x370, 16K)

That sounds like a mental issue, not even trying ti be rude

That's Bills wife.

they did an odd number event thing leading to the day before E3 if I recall correctly (11 days) and nothing happened

Remember the time waifufags got BTFO

Attached: C0B0B03C-AC5A-495B-A294-E1F6D5A0AACA.png (1081x1636, 672K)

the good won't stay forever and the bad will eventually come.
it has always been like that.
always expect the worst.

this is what you get when you're aware of how entirely pointless life is and how much your face gets burried in shit that you eventually give up and lie in it instead of struggling to get out of the pile.
even the ones who think they're mentally stable are in fact not entirely healthy.
I can at least say that I am not convinced to be something that I am not because there are stupid wishes that would logically hurt you more than other stupid wishes.
I don't really know how to put it in better words than this.

Do you actually believe that a game about talking animals, was never filled with furries until new leaf?

FUCK.
I meant to reply to with my first reply.

Yea but account connecting with nintendo is a little suspicious, especially since you gained leaf tickets for that before already anyway

Use your head you fucking idiot. Clearly any online games, receiving online gifts, and visiting others towns.

>Do you actually believe that a game about talking animals, was never filled with furries until new leaf?
No but it wasn’t known as “The furry game” most of the online fanbase from what I remember ether tried to make comedy videos or guides on how to get fish or golden roses or something
Kek but yeah, everything good eventually attracts lots of people and then the large influx of people means decay will eventually come as the company does quick cash scenes to milk the franchise
At least it’s stll fun now

Never to this level; you get 10000 retards wanting romance in the game in all the threads now

right, making it about account connection is strange
I wish that theory was real but I got my hopes up too many times about this game, I'm even doubting we'd even get anything on E3 now that they announced pokemon

At this point I'd rather believe rumors and leaks since Nintendo wont open their fucking mouths and show us what's happening with AC Switch.