Thots?

Thots?

Attached: 1551880844992.png (1996x820, 1.82M)

List for thots

bloodborne is second worst

It's all good

Dark Souls 1 is the best one. Duelfags can fuck off

To add. This is also correct

Correct

Every Souls game is good specifically except 2.

I'd say it's more like:

casuals - true fans - weebs

But yeah it's all good.

I like all the games because I don't over-analyze everything and can enjoy them for what they are.

Still hilarious to see fags unironically baiting this shit

fixed

Attached: 1551881856571.png (1996x820, 1.38M)

2 is just crazier gave you more freedom than the others in terms of builds. And it had really fun pvp. That's why people that didn't just quit after Pursuer remember it fondly. The most contrarian opinion you can have about these games is that BB isn't the best.

Attached: 1544195161226.jpg (328x277, 11K)

2fag coope

>Soul
Demon's Souls

>Soulless cashgrabs
Everything else

I finished it in 2014 and it was hot garbage. End yourself.

Attached: ft.png (736x442, 462K)

Okay zoomzoom, your autocorrect took your pathetic attempt at shitposting and turned it into illiterate homosexual farmer slang.
Congratulations that made me laugh for a moment, now fuck off and eat some detergent or whatever you retards do

>game is bad kys

Thread is filling up with casual trash

DaS2 feels more "free" because the game dumps ludicrous amounts of souls on you, making it easy to pass level 100 by the mid-game while maintaining a stack of 99 lifegems.
If the game was balanced like the others where you would finish the game around 80-90, then it would feel far more restrictive.

Seems accurate

2 was both a gigantic disappointment coming after the first dark souls, and even without comparing it to the earlier two games on its own it wasn't that good of a game.

BB was absolutely fantastic, especially the DLC.

3 was just straight up shit and completely killed my interest in any future From titles like Sekiro.

Coooooooooope

Absolutely based fellow ds3 bro

The only people disliking bloodborne are PCfags.
There is no way you played all soulsbourne games and somehow think bb is the worst. That would be a level of brainlet beyond comprehension.