nintendosoup.com/atelier-lydie-suelle-doesnt-seem-well-switch-japan/
outline.com/Zu4cBe
nintendoeverything.com/famitsus-most-wanted-games-2-10-19/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles
nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/index.html
frontlinejp.net/2019/03/03/review-left-alive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Switch – 68,666

what the fuck? Did the Switch finally get a discount there or what?

Attached: Japan sales 156 weeks.png (1440x864, 129K)

By the way:
>02./00. [PS3] Dead or Alive 5 # (Koei Tecmo) {2012.09.27} (¥8.190) - 66.586 / NEW

RIP

> 12. [NSW] Splatoon 2 – 8,986 / 2,947,577
> 2. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 25,617 / 2,909,033
The race for 3 Million Copies is closing soon. Smash should have it by April.
Also
>90 Xbox One/One X sold overall
These numbers will never not be funny

>1. [PS4] Dead or Alive 6 – 26,442 / NEW
RIP IN PISS

Attached: Japan cumulative game hardware sales.png (1536x865, 150K)

RIP Sony in japan

NINTENDO WON

Just shows that players are sick of these kinds of misogynistic games.

>116 2DS
it's over bros.... no more bing bing and no more wahoos....

Those DOA numbers are just embarrassing.

pokemon annoucement

>DOA doing those pathetic numbers
>in a literal dead week where 26K still put you first place in the chart
Heads better roll in that shitty company.

>Switch
Something something Pokémon

>seething and retard.

DEAD
ON
ARRIVAL

>Itagaki died for this shitshow

Woah the Switch is dominating.

The PS4 is dead as shit.

Sony won.

>[PS4] NieR: Automata – Game of the YoRHa Edition – 6,625 / 27,950
This edition was fucking pointless. It didnt fix optimization issues at all. Fuck you SE

Wow that’s a huge bump., let’s go sales were lack luster in japan but Gen 8 should do huge

they don't like west policy fuck their games so this is their answer.
DOAX3 on switch thats is the one who will sell a lot there

Cringy fanservice games for incels are dead in Japan. Last I check SC6 only sold 40k copies. Meanwhile Legend of Zelda sells millions :)

We nintendo warriors will topple evil SNOY soon!!
BE AFRAID!!!

Attached: 14425265.jpg (177x201, 9K)

>DMCV is not even in top 20
NOOOOOOO HOE COULD THIS HAPPEN FELLOW SONYBROS??

Attached: 1452748724253.jpg (920x900, 173K)

That many Japs got tricked into Anthem? That's surprising.

>fanservice
>dead in japan
>incels
go shake you little fist somewhere else, Calisnoynian shitstain.

Attached: nigerian_bant.png (369x406, 30K)

>Cringy fanservice games for incels are dead in Japan
>Forgot that DOAX3 is selling 3 times more than DOA6
>Again:
>seething and retard.

Attached: 1551873558751.jpg (400x463, 26K)

>vgchartz

Or they're just tired of KT games in general. KT had been very samey for their games for a while now.

more like how many ps4 were bricked last week in japan

MHW Iceborne cannot come quick enough

>[PS4] Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune (Koei Tecmo, 03/24/16) – 44,723 (New)
Woooooow. A whole 44k.

>they hate west policy
>Not porting doax3 to PC because muh nude mod

>I know nothing about foreigners but I will order you to follow that definition I gave of them, and they will obey me because I'm on the right side of history. Or else they are nazi and virgins lmao.
did they castrate your brain as well, tranny?

but this time with some censors and even if they are low censors, still censors for their fans there

Just delete your post.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190306-090540_Chrome.jpg (687x326, 63K)

>DOAX3 on switch thats is the one who will sell a lot there
Not sure, it's still just a lazy rerelease and even handheld-only gamers could've already got it on Vita, plus Venus Vacation exists now. I doubt Scarlet will do more than 20k combined.

>Pokemon Sword and Shield
>Animal Crossing
>Luigi's Mansion 3

The holidays are going to be very interesting

Switch is underperforming even the 3DS horribly.

He's not wrong though. Have you seen the sales for any Koei Tecmo game? Their Atelier game sells for just about the same amount of copies. They very rarely break 200k copies.

The fuck are you talking about? KT's games have been on a decline for a while now. Censorship or not, people are getting tired of their games and their utter lack of any meaningful changes.

>Ignore the fact about the new version of DOAX3 of switch and PS4 come on march 20/2019
>Again:
>seething and retard.

This. Dynasty Warriors 9 is the lowest selling DW game in history. This fucker doesn't even know KT's games and how much they usually sell. Nioh was their only million seller in like 10 years.

No wonder given how expensive the Switch is by comparison. The 3DS is the 3rd best selling console in Japan. Once Switch gets its first proper price cut and the Pokemon/Animal Crossing combo, the race will be on.

>thinking that PC count on media create sales.

Yeah because going by trends it's SOOOO going to break 100k right? Do you even follow sales trends in Japan at all? Rereleases do not sell better than the original at all. Just look at any Monster Hunter, Bayonetta or Metroid rerelease.

Attached: 1476219108986.jpg (1500x844, 138K)

Hyrule Warriors (Wii U version only at that, don't even have to count the 3DS and Switch ones) and Fire Emblem Warriors each broke one million, clearly the solution is more Nintendo musou.

Let's hope so for Nintendos sake. The less charitable interpretation is that mobile gaming is eating Nintys biotope, piece by piece. My inlaws kids are all playing fortnite and pubg on their phones, only one owns a Switch.

Come on Xenoblade

The solution is to have someone breathing down their neck and make sure they are actually doing something. It's not like KT are devoid of people with talent, they just keep reaching for the low hanging fruit. They produce low effort games and rely too much on DLCs to offset said lack of effort.

You do know that pre-orders are included in the sales chart right? That means DMCV got less than 3000 preorders in Japan. Face it, snoyfag, it's a flop.

nioh was their best selling game ever
and they moved all their good devs to nioh 2

The Switch is outperforming the 3DS in worldwide sales launch-aligned, remember that the 3DS did comparatively better in Japan than in the rest of the world. The Switch so far is on pace with the Wii worldwide, and the Wii did 100 millions while 3DS did 75 (though 3DS outsold the Wii in Japan). On a global scale Nintendo has nothing to fear.

>defending yourself at third person
>pretending fanservice is only koei techmo
>cling on the sales by system and not the global sales of that shovelware factory
cut your head next, clearly you have as much use of it as you did with your micropenis, tranny.

Obsessed.

That's because its fucking Zelda and Fire Emblem. Meanwhile, nobody in Japan really cares about KT's own IPs. The new Atelier game coming this year isn't even in the top of pre orders (who surprisingly has lower preorder numbers than DOA6 prior). I can see it selling less than 20k.

So, when's that Switch exclusive MH going to be announced?

Press S to spit on Shimbori's grave

Attached: 1551881788022.png (774x753, 367K)

Nigga 3DS was enormous in Japan. Switch is ahead of Wii and very close to PS2.

We're talking about Koei Tecmo you fuckwad. Follow the chain reply discussion. Do you even know their IPs? I bet you don't because you're a fucking ironic weeb like everyone else in Yea Forums.

Attached: 10839-1321.jpg (400x435, 46K)

Not going to happen.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Have you tried not having 70 IQ inlaws?

They'll probably do a more traditional Switch MH at some point alongside MHW. No point completely abandoning the handhelds MonHun audience.

>Xbox One X – 67
>Xbox One – 23

Attached: 1536613923056.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

Considering Monster Hunter GU flopped there is. Nintendo fans just don't buy anything other than Nintendo games.

Sure, like that matters at all. Listen, MHW didn't quite cut it for the nips and left many unsatisfied. Capcom also said that they would work on a title specifically on the Switch and considering how much better it's performing than the PS4 is over there, it's bound to happen. Unless Capcom dislikes getting money, that is.

yes it will bro

Just a random thought, from the observation that Switch clearly replaces 3DS in Japan judging by the sales numbers of the latter now having dwindled to nothing. Japan has been a very strong market for Ninty, but the Switch is underperforming severely. This is consistent with my own observation of my kids japanese cousins who, while all being well-versed in Pokemon (especially), are completely uninterested in the Switch. Their lives revolve around PUBG, Minecraft and Fortnite.

I expect Nintendo to enter strongly into mobile gaming soon (or possibly make the next version of Switch an Android if they're desperate enough).

COPE

Attached: monster hunter world japan.jpg (961x737, 125K)

Seething

They're very run-of-the-mill nip kids from a typical upper-middle-class family.

See
Seething and Coping.

>comgnet.com/ranking/
>ルルアのアトリエ ~アーランドの錬金術士4~(通常版) 15 pt
>ルルアのアトリエ ~アーランドの錬金術士4~ プレミアムボックス 16 pt

each pt is 1k preorders. Combined thats 31k. Eh thats not too bad.

Look, we already told you are being a retarded little bitch, do we need to tell you again? Didn't you learn in the last 2 years at all?

MHGU sold 1.2million copies on Switch. Hardly a flop for a basic barely advertised 3DS port.

is three million considered a flop around here?

see

3DS got a price slash like 4 months in
Switch is still full price
And Switch is outpacing the 3DS worldwide

>the highest preorders for DOA Scarlet are PS4 versions
>meanwhile the Switch version is the lowest
Where did this meme that Switch owners buy third party games come from again?

How much did it sell compared to previous titles and why isn't it selling anymore? Splatoon 2 has been out for way longer and it's doing better than MHW.

Only when snoynegroes need it. Bloodborne, for example, is NOT a flop even if it's sitting around 3 million.

Observable, quantifiable data. Same source as your endless seething.

nah, theyre just getting their anime tiddy fix from gachas

Can't expect a fanbase to suddenly exist when there's been a grand total of one Dead or Alive game on a Nintendo system before. Scarlet is also not a game that's going to sell very much in general.

Seething.

They don't. Switch owners only buy Nintendo games.

>Dead or Alive 6 – 26,442 / NEW
Burn baby, burn

This. 3rd parties have ignored Nintendo consoles for a long time, so it's not surprising to see their big name franchises flop because nintentoddles have never heard of them

I'm sorry if I made you upset. Lucky for Nintendo, their management isnt made up of kissless manchildren fanboys with fragile egos, but of realists who care about their bottom-line. They are certainly well aware that they are losing mindshare of nip children in the-current-year, where other IPs are now filling up the void left by the lack of Mario and Zelda on the platforms where they are actually gaming with their friends..

from almost every other game?
>this game sold 1% less than on PS4 so NOBODY BOUGHT IT ON SWITCH LMAOOOOOOOO
yikes

sounds like a fanboy is seething with rage against nintendo

>Xbox One X – 67
>Xbox One – 23
Wait, as in 90 people bought an Xbox in the entirety of Japan?
Hory shet I knew it was bad but this is a whole new level.

>but the Switch is underperforming severely.
Jesus christ, how can one person be so fucking indoctrinated.

I'm not talking about worldwide though, I'm talking about Japan. Nintendos home market. (Besides, compare the Switch sales performance worldwide with that of Wii and the DS - it replaces both. Does that look like a company with an expanding market to you?)

The nips must really love the shit out of 2d Mario games since NSMBUDX sales haven't slowed any since SMM2's announcement.

But they're not going to double down on mobile for that. They said they aim to turn the Switch into a one-per-household into a one-per-person system, so they'll try to entice kids by lowering the price (and/or making a cheaper model) when it's feasible. The focus on their dedicated gaming systems has never been put into discussion.

People have been complaining about MHGU as a cheap port for a while now. Combined with the fact of how it was handled for the western release, Capcom had lost a lot of goodwill from their previous handheld fanbase. It has nothing to do with Nintendo fans only buying Nintendo games.

Keep fiddling while the ship is sinking. You're a non-entity in 3rd class anyway, you might as well

>[NSW] Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match DX (Bandai Namco, 02/21/19) – 7,651 (New)
>[PS4] Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match (Limited Edition Included) (Bandai Namco, 02/22/18) – 46,411 (New)
Heh. Yeah right

And now Capcom is trying to get Switch owners to pay an extra $10-$20 for old ass ports that released cheaper on Xbox/PS4. They can go eat shit as far as I'm concerned.

Then why did Octopath sell so much
Why did Builders sell better there

That and most ports have been extremely bad.

>Does that look like a company with an expanding market to you?
Yes, because the Wii and DS were outliers while every single other generation has been around 100 million sales home console + handheld combined, with Wii U + 3DS falling short of that and doing around 90 million, so if the Switch can just reach Wii levels, it will have expanded the market compared to the previous systems. This while ignoring the new avenues like mobile games, movies, theme parks etc.

I rest my case.

Last I checked, Octopath traveller was a Nintendo exclusive.

That's nice that they have a five-year-plan and great ambition to pitch on the shareholders meeting. I am telling you that they are losing japanese kids to mobile gaming, badly, right now. What are they going to do about it? The obvious answer is that they will have to go where the kids are, or else soon Japanese children wont give a shit about Nintendo IPs.

Wow a port sold less than the original??????? who would have thunk
do you need a basket to keep the cherries you're picking?

>while every single other generation has been around 100 million sales home console
O jesus, that's so fucking stupid, holy shit kill yourself immediately at this point.

I think all this focus on number of hardware units sold is misleading. 3DS was mainly sold to one per user in a household, while Switch is still mainly a one per household product. If you look at the software sales, Switch is comparing quite favorably in Japan compared to 3DS, despite a lower number of hardware sold.

>I am telling you that they are losing japanese kids to mobile gaming, badly, right now
And I am telling you that's not a concern since the Switch is far outselling the 3DS worldwide.

I sexually identifiy as a japanese person.

Damn, that's a really solid argument against those lame hard numbers.

>with that of Wii and the DS
You mean the systems that were bought by the ultra casuals and grandmas?
Those are playing on their phones in 2019. Grandmas and such aren't buying the Switch or any other console like that anymore.

There will never be another DS again because smartphones became a thing, retard

Are Left Alive sales that bad?

Based PS4 taking the top spot in software sales

And Scarlet is a port of the original DOAX3 game. Just look at every weeb game with a Switch port/version. They all sell worse than the PS4 version.

>[PS4] Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings (Gust, 12/21/17) – 21,129 (New)
>meanwhile the NSW didnt even chart

nintendosoup.com/atelier-lydie-suelle-doesnt-seem-well-switch-japan/

You mean as a fat faceless old man in a doujin, like Nintendo's current president?

ok switch is doomed

True dat.

Nintendo published it in the west and treated it as a honorary first party as far advertising goes.

>I am telling you that they are losing japanese kids to mobile gaming, badly, right now. What are they going to do about it?

Use mobile to give them subpar/mediocre experiences so they wanna play their actual console games?:outline.com/Zu4cBe

>Nintendo sees smartphone games primarily as a way to increase interest in its game characters so that players will consider buying traditional console games, the company’s main business, according to one Nintendo official. The company is concerned it might be criticized for being greedy in smartphone games, the official said.

>“Nintendo is not interested in making a large amount of revenue from a single smartphone game,” one CyberAgent official said. “If we managed the game alone, we would have made a lot more.”

>Investors praised Nintendo when the company entered the smartphone game market. But it has a modest goal for the business: ¥100 billion ($895 million) in annual revenue. Some top-ranked games, including Sony Corp.’s “Fate/Grand Order,” generate more than that on their own. In the financial year through March last year, Nintendo earned ¥39.3 billion from smartphone games and other royalty income.

user, it's in the OP. It only sold 17k copies.

17K man, thats what 680k in profit? if the game cost atleast a million, then it's three years of wasted development for a loss of 320k

Oof

Why would anyone buy a port of a 1+ year old game, especially when the port also came out for PC as well? Does it have any new features or something?

he retired like a year ago dude
and those guys are based, impregnating any woman they want

>imaginary numbers are real, because I made them up after making a conclusion that felt badass on paper
fuck off, retard.

If you think Nintendo arent concerned about losing their home market and giving up their mindshare with Japanese children I just dont know what to say user.. I'll let reality shock you into acceptance within a couple of years when every big Nintendo IP is migrated to Android and IOS.

Nobody said there’d be math!

You're confusing profit with revenue.

have preorders for DQXI S started yet

Which port are you talking about?

Sorry, misreplied to the wrong post.

No, I mean Furukawa, the current president. He's not very old, but he definitely looks the part of the doujin guy.

ZOIDS IS DEAD I REPEAT,ZOIDS IS FUCKING DEAD,THANKS JAPS FOR HAVING SHIT TASTE.

>a game all triology on PS4 vs Sophie / Firis is missing

>imaginary numbers
Why don't you count SNES+GB, N64+GBC, GC+GBA and Wii U+3DS numbers and see what you come up with?

>late port
>no real benefit for the japanese audience
I doubt it will sell

i've never seen a pic of the current guy, is he similar looking to kimishima?

Because you want said game on the system you're buying it for? I've boughten games you can emulate on my Switch because they were good games and I wanted them on my Switch

It will sell as much as MH ports on Switch. If theres one thing I've noticed, is that Japs arent really interested in rereleases. Just look at how poorly Nier Automata sold despite having a very strong opening last 2017.

>switchtards dont buy it anyways

Not long until the Switch passes the PS4 now.

>no real benefits
>if Square don't release a patch for the PS4 owners, the Switch version will be the only one with extra story for each party member and more options for marriage

Coming directly to fuck your waifu.

Attached: Nintendo-New-President-Furukawa-Shot-01.jpg (1920x1145, 348K)

Why should I when you never did it yourself?

>it's fucking Zelda and Fire Emblem

Bro no one gave a shit about Fire Emblem before the 3DS. Even Nintendo didn't consider it a major franchise till the big two started punching in a higher weight class. If FEW cracked a million that means it outdid every numbered SRPG Fire Emblem that isn't Awakening or Fates.

>It will sell as much as MH ports on Switch
But it offers nothing new
>the only one with extra story
It's not like DQXI story is anything to write home about

he looks like his younger brother with hair

>Dead or Alive 6 – 26,442 / NEW
Almost got outsold by Smash lol
>4. [PS4] Anthem – 20,368
WAKE UP JAPAN, YOU'RE BEING SCAMMED!
>Switch – 68,666
Nice

>Switch will outsell the Playsta-

Attached: logo.png (960x647, 788K)

please tell me you're merely pretending to be retarded

>7,567,036
>7,925,461
Looks like Sony is just barely going to make it to 8 million before Nintendo. After Golden Week Nintendo breezes right past and never looks back.

nintendoeverything.com/famitsus-most-wanted-games-2-10-19/
it's the second highest switch game behind animal crossing

>a patch will somehow increase sales
lol snowgers

>a patch

It's an entirely new game

Because there's a difference in buying games that are made/port with actual effort versus buying games that are blatant cashgrabs. Buying any game just because it's there sends developers the bad impression that fans will buy any game regardless of the quality. That type of thinking is why the current video game industry is so shit.

But will Astral Chain sell?

See, you Snoys? The top selling game was on PS4.
You don't have to cry this thread.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles
Here you go:
>SNES - 49M
>GB(C) - 118M

>N64 - 32M
>GB(C) - 118M

>GCN - 21M
>GBA - 81M

>Wii - 101M
>DS - 154M

>Wii U - 13M
>3DS - 74M
And before you sperg over combining and using GB(C) twice, read the notes. Nintendo never provided individual sales figures for the GB and GBC and considered them the same generation of devices

Now blur out the faces and we literally have the faceless balding old men from doujin's and hentai's.

>buy Lydie alone on Switch
>get a complete triology on PS4/Vita
Even a moron knows, let alone average consumers

Fucking lmao. I really doubt that. It will sell maybe 30-40k tops.

>no idea on how many new monsters
>no idea about this new "rank"
>no idea about how many new area on this ice island
>still requires you to own MHW base game
>"its an entirely new game"

Open wide, little child who can't google or count, here comes the spoon!

nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/index.html

Wii U + 3DS = 88.4 million
Wii + DS = 255.65 million
GC + GBA = 103.25 million

GB and GBC are counted together by Nintendo, so let's split them up equally since the original GB only really started selling when Pokémon came out close to the release of the N64 despite being on the market far longer than the GBC.

N64 + GBC = 92.76 million
SNES + GB = 108.45 million

No data on Game & Watch exists to add them up with the NES.

If it's a good game and I want it on said system I don't see the problem with buying it. And while it doesn't apply to my purchase, what if it's just a straight port of a game you never got to play because you didn't own the original system it released on? I don't think that is bad either

Dont talk to me or my son ever again

>SNES - 49M
>GB(C) - 118M
Total: 167M

>N64 - 32M
>GB(C) - 118M
Total: 150M

>Wii - 101M
>DS - 154M
Total: 255M

Conclusion. Even if the Switch manages to do as well as the Wii (highly dubious), it will rank as one of Nintendos most weakly-selling generations.

even pkmn conquest (developed by KT) sold better than any nobunaga gane

Literally wrong. If that were the case DQ11 would've been at #1 position for months on end before it released. It only counts released games.

The mobile revenue market has basically filled in the old handheld market. If you add revenue for mobile games to Switch Im pretty sure you wilk have way more profit than the old console/handheld gens.

Obsessed.

>And before you sperg over combining and using GB(C) twice, read the notes. Nintendo never provided individual sales figures for the GB and GBC and considered them the same generation of devices
But you just want (You)s.

>Selling as much as their most selling home console
>Weakly selling generations

And they say I'm a shitposter

>a special edition iceborne ps4 bundle
Just wait for the bump.

I thought the original point was every generation besides the 8th Nintendo's home console + handheld have combined sold over 100M? Or is it about the Switch's sales vs other generations?

Does it really requires you to own MHW? Why?

Attached: 20193615283795_1.jpg (620x446, 43K)

My point is that if the Switch goes on to keep selling like the Wii like it's been doing so far, it'll equal every gen's total sales barring the Wii+DS. user was retarded on purpose and counted GB+GBC twice despite being specifically told not to, with the actual numbers always hovering around 100 millions , which the Switch can reach on its own.

Why are people whining so much about install base? Consoles sold are only relevant as they increase the potential audience, software sales are the real goal and the Switch is already doing far better than any console/handheld combination aside from the Wii/DS.

Attached: 1525919762744.png (1334x824, 69K)

Saying it won't sell as much as Nintendo's single highest-selling generation is the only thing shitposters have left to downplay its success.

>(highly dubious)
Not with the rate it's selling now it isn't

Literally 1 out of 3 of those is going to come out by then.

Sure thing. Remember when Mario and Xenoblade weren't going to make it for Christmas? Remember when Smash wasn't going to make it?

Because its an expansion you fucking dumbass, not a standalone title. You idiots have been milked for your worth. Why go through the effort of making an ultimate version now? Everyone is on vacation thanks to how well World sold.

>Switch – 68,666
>PS4 – 11,871
>PS4 Pro – 7,986
>New2DS LL – 6,202
>Vita – 3,287
>New 3DS LL – 1,203
>2DS – 116
>Xbox One X – 67
>Xbox One – 23
So no pac man this week?

WAKA WAKA

Attached: 1530220497936.gif (280x296, 22K)

Nice.

Aw shit, here comes pac-man!

I thought it would be standalone like G or Ultimate versions because Capcom have been doing that since MHG on PS2. Will it even be sold in retail?

no one knows right now, it could be sold as a "complete edition" or "Goty" with the base game and the expansion. or they'll make another expansion and have it as a season pass

>A port of a re-release of a side game didn't sell as much as brand new mainline games
Shocking

>5. [PS4] Left Alive – 17,622 / NEW
frontlinejp.net/2019/03/03/review-left-alive/
55/100

>hey lets make a Front Mission game again
>make it stealth and third person shooter
>why not make it Mech strategy?
>call it "left alive" and barely have mech combat
COME ONE SQUARE WTF ARE YOU DOING!?

Animal Crossing is likely an E3~ release, with Pokemon a holiday release.
Who knows about Luigi's Mansion 3 but I don't really see any reasons to doubt it'd be released some time this year. Going by Luigi's Mansion 1's and 2's development cycles at the very least.

it's not just that
they hired the armored core director and the gundam breaker developers to make it

they hired the director of a series known for Robot games where you can customize your robot

and the developers of a series known for Robot games where you can customize your robot

to make a new game in a series of robot games where you can customize your robot

and they had them turn it into a shitty Last of Us knock off with barely any robots and no customisation

It's not. It's gonna be a meaty expansion.

>2. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 25,617 / 2,909,033
I am no expert. But even though Smash is Smash, shouldn't a new release sell significantly more than a 4 months old Smash?
It was almost outsold by Smash despite being a brand new release.

>they hired the armored core director and the gundam breaker developers to make it
wait what?! hahah wtf man. they got Toshifumi Nabeshima to do this?
I'm not getting an AC6 anytime soon cause of left alive?
the poor guy's probably pulling his hair out

Tell me about Sony games, why do they have 2-3 week of sales and then just completely fall off?

Actual games, DQ Builders and Taiko no Tatsujin on Switch outsold the PS4 versions.

yes. an average successful AA game generally start around 60-80k in japan. Big big release in the 200-300k

no you're not getting it because from software fired him

years ago

the producer and all of the development staff too

director made this
produce making DXM
programmers making merkabah avalon
fans making P6 and metalclad

for some reason the fanmade games look the best

you got a source on that? cause I can't find anything on that.
No fucking way that From just up and throw armored Core away

Google it faggot
square hired him years ago after he got fired
how you new are you

>[PS4] Dead or Alive 6 – 26,442 / NEW
More like Dead on Arrival

>[PS4] Left Alive – 17,622 / NEW
More like Left to Die

Attached: (you)glitchart.png (1280x720, 762K)

Console Warring aside is the GuP game any fun? I mean in a general gameplay sense and not a "I like Girls Und Panzer" sense.

Attached: 1551294005356.jpg (590x509, 287K)

The game is being developed by Square Enix Japan along with former Armored Core producer Toshifumi Nabeshima. Nabeshima moved from FromSoftware where he created Chromehounds for Sega and Armored Core V to Square Enix.
June 8, 2015

thanks bro

no

all of the tanks play completely the same And the gameplay is just having tanks shoot at each other

there is no variation at all and you can't do any of the stuff from the show

the graphics look like shit

there is no character or story stuff to justify fans buying it

it's literally one of those $2 nonsense phone games given a GuP skin

Most complains can be summed up to:
>muh graphics, muh animations
>it's too difficult for me so it's shit
from people who didn't play it and only watched jap faggots who are utter shit at the game
and the ones who played it basically complain that it's too hard for them
because it's not a walking simulator, that's what retards expect, just walking through a corridor or open world and shooting brain dead enemies
A lot of the YouTube play throughs are from morons that look like they’ve never seen a stealth game before, let alone played one.

The game is without a doubt flawed. Like throwing soda cans seems totally broken, and enemies should go down in one hit from a takedown; but those saying the enemy can spot them through walls and they can’t tell where the enemies line of sight is, I personally have yet to see all that happen in gameplay. I think that’s an exaggeration and an excuse for their own poor skills.

If an enemy is looking your way, one could reasonably assume they’re about to see you. That indicates their line of sight. You don’t need radar to tell you where their head is turned.

Another thing is, you’re not SUPPOSED to interact with every single enemy. People going out of their way to clear the field are playing wrong. You’re supposed to ghost past some of them, because the object is to survive. You’re not freaking Big Boss.

People see their friends or other people play Nintendo games and then go "that looked neat, I should probably go get that game too" which is why the sales of those games have got such great legs.
But when people see their friends or other people play Sony games then they go "that looked kind of neat, but now I've already seen everything so I don't need to get it." instead which is why the sales of these games are so terribly front loaded with no real legs to speak of.

Games that are more experiences than games are doomed to have poor legs sales wise. So it is interesting to see "experience" becoming such an industry ideal for much of the industry.

Stop bullshitting, no kid in Japan would pick Minecraft on anything else than Switch, and even then, most kids would rather play Builders 2. Add to that Pokemon. You're pulling crap out of your ass, while the Switch is so far outperforming every other home console ever released in Japan, and slowly getting into 3/DS sales territory, without a low price or a cut, like DS and 3DS had.

They already have 2d Mario on mobile and people didn't want to spend 10 dollars in a game, that is not a profitable market at all for the kind of business Nintendo does. Meanwhile, Super Mario Odyssey already sold over 10 millions units at the price of 60 dollars. Open your fucking eyes you fucking idiot.

Because the portable part of revenue is on mobile now. Wait a few years and check back in revenue alone how Nintendo will probably easily reach their sales goals with mobile+Switch

>So it is interesting to see "experience" becoming such an industry ideal for much of the industry.

Not really. The name of the game now is "service." You don't buy into a game as much as you buy into a service where stuff will be subsidized by people whaling on lootboxes or fun money or whatever.
Really, Nintendo titles' longevity is that there's very low redundancy and release dates. You only get so many Mario platformers for any Nintendo platform; a 3D Mario, a 2D Mario in NSMB, a Mario Kart, etc.
You really think there's any shortage of shooters, of open world loot-n-craft-em-ups, or games where you walk around while an NPC companion blabbers about whatever, or games that play pretty much like Dark Souls? Once you play one it's not like there's really any shortage on the same platform.
If Nintendo had a Mario-type platformer every year, doesn't even have to star Mario, then you'd see diminishing returns.

shit...

this is not looking good...

Nintendo merges their handheld and home consoles together and it underperforms the standalone handhelds, never mind the handheld and home consoles combined.

The question isn't now when Switch will outsell PS4 - the question is how long until it outsells PS3.

>Are Left Alive sales that bad?
The sales aren't the only thing that's bad about it.

Attached: Left Alive 3.webm (868x488, 2.88M)

>Their lives revolve around PUBG, Minecraft and Fortnite.
Those games are niche as fuck in Japan.
Not to say that they've don't got dedicated followings, like all those voiceroid Minecraft plays etc. But those games are very niche in Japan.

totally agree, Nintendo's profits are plummeting into the red. gonna be third party any day now

Minecraft is fucking huge in Japan.
Dunno about PUBG and Fortnite. But Fortnite got a manga adaptation in CoroCoro, so maybe.

>gets BTFO
>waits a few hours and comes back
Kek, okay kid.

You can see right in the OP that Minecraft on Switch is at over 600k sales so no, it's very popular. Not the most popular game, but it's high up.

i don't get what exactly is bad about that webm

And fuck huge bombs that are like fucking nukes sell 1 million+, like Smash did

>sony

>based Japs trying to save Anthem
Their our only hope.

>not even 100k after two weeks
>saving anything

It's selling standard AAA Western rates, which is basically nothing.

[PS4] Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (Koei Tecmo, 02/19/15) – 24,457 (New)

>expansion is not a patch guys I swear to my holy brand you are wrong.

>famitsu digital “”””estimates”””
Smash outsold it retard.

>counts GB(C) twice
You fucking retard

Just to address some of the autism in this thread Nintendos profit right now is about double what they were making in the NES to GameCube periods. It's less than the wii+DS but that can never be repeated because they sold 250 million consoles in one generation.

>comgnet.com/ranking/
That one says DOA6 sold 51,000 over normal and special editions.

Sony won

Both of you are retarded. There are like 14 COMG stores in Japan. I AM NOT JOKING. Points equal single purchase.

Just to add to this. That means DOA6 sold 51 copies at COMG, not 51,000.

Whoa, that is just sad at this point.

>01./00. [PS4] Dead or Alive 6 # (Koei Tecmo) {2019.03.01} (¥7.800) - 26.442 / NEW
>02./03. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate # (Nintendo) {2018.12.07} (¥7.200) - 25.617 / 2.909.033 (+14%)
>03./02. [NSW] New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Nintendo) {2019.01.11} (¥5.980) - 24.436 / 479.443 (+5%)
>04./01. [PS4] Anthem # (Electronic Arts) {2019.02.22} (¥7.800) - 20.368 / 98.306 (-74%)
>05./00. [PS4] Left Alive # (Square Enix) {2019.02.28} (¥8.300) - 17.622 / NEW
>06./08. [NSW] Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! / Let's Go, Eevee! # (Pokemon Co.) {2018.11.16} (¥5.980) - 12.864 / 1.514.711 (+16%)
>07./09. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo) {2017.04.28} (¥5.980) - 12.369 / 2.154.698 (+33%)
>08./06. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III # (Square Enix) {2019.01.25} (¥8.800) - 10.983 / 781.051 (-23%)
>09./00. [NSW] Zoids Wild: King of Blast (Takara Tomy) {2019.02.28} (¥5.980) - 10.030 / NEW
>10./10. [NSW] Super Mario Party # (Nintendo) {2018.10.05} (¥5.980) - 9.900 / 1.037.559 (+13%)
>11./00. [NSW] Darius Cozmic Collection # (Taito) {2019.02.28} (¥5.200) - 9.495 / NEW
>12./15. [NSW] Splatoon 2 # (Nintendo) {2017.07.21} (¥5.980) - 8.986 / 2.947.577 (+51%)
>13./05. [PS4] Jump Force (Bandai Namco Games) {2019.02.14} (¥8.200) - 8.655 / 103.020 (-50%)
>14./11. [NSW] Minecraft # (Microsoft Game Studios) {2018.06.21} (¥3.600) - 8.638 / 624.521 (+3%)
>15./12. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild # (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥6.980) - 7.694 / 1.307.507 (-1%)

switch and most switch software with an increase. did not expect that this week

Catherine full body sold 37

Isn't there usually some sort of sales bump after a Direct?

playstation fans in japan are mostly dedicated fans that love video games and follow the news. They know what they want, they know when it releases. That's why you always see big first weeks.

Nintendo is more casual, the game comes out, then people see the ads, word of mouth spread, people wait for the holidays... it doesn't open as big (unless you're smash) but sells longer

It’s not sad, it just means people need to stop using COMG. It has such a small sample size and you can’t extrapolate points to total sales countrywide. It makes sense for there to be small sales at COMG because it’s a fucking tiny store chain .

Yup. Dragon quest builders 2 shows that. Smaller opening than PS4, but better legs and less price cuts

But Switch games sell more at launch and have longer legs AND have a lower install base to work with.

>Xbox One X – 67
>Xbox One – 23
Who are the handful of people who buy these consoles week after week? Expats?

American soldiers stationed there.

based chartbro

It's been a decent amount of time since the last direct so I doubt it. When is there next sales report because Switch seems to be the best selling console in the US and Japan so far?

Smash Bros had the biggest exclusive launch ever. Sony can't make a game like that.

You are fucking insane
It has voice acting for the first time in Japan, its going to sell 3M easily

Pokemon Direct just happened so it probably reignited interest for people to pick up a switch.

I cant believe zelda has been on the charts for two years straight

./15. [NSW] Splatoon 2 # (Nintendo) {2017.07.21} (¥5.980) - 8.986 / 2.947.577 (+51%)
Squids will never die!

Attached: 1523464822542.gif (240x267, 1.16M)

Smash, Splatoon, and BotW is going to be on that chart forever, along with Pokemon and Animal Crossing to soon join it. Thats 5 slots gone for the rest of Switch's gen or until a sequel to these games come out to repeat the cycle.

Attached: 1533743380055.png (883x627, 1.14M)

Dont forget Mario maker 2

Oh fuck

Holy shit, there's a new Doraemon game?

The popup in the trailer made me physically cringe.

I think this port is far too exceeding of the switches capabilities. It's gonna run like shit

>Dead on Arrival 6
>Left Dead
>Catherine: Full Bomb
Can't survive without Gaijin money anymore.

No matter how it runs, you'lld call it shit.

Why the hell did all these Switch game percentages go up?

Direct, probably

see Yep.

Preorders have it at around 40k so far.

I wish the dumb nip faggots would just release it digitally on the English Eshop so I can fucking buy it easily instead of having to go out of my way to do so

Based japan rejecting that shitty 2 remake.