Michael Jackson playing Sonic

>(((They))) don't really care about us

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 9a2k9pw28k011.jpg (780x469, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qLY0vbrT8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=0P4A1K4lXDo
youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps
youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A
youtube.com/watch?v=6hlUSSNaEeI
youtube.com/watch?v=KgtizhlbIOQ
youtu.be/Z6pfsn46KoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you guys feel about the recent news? It seems like most people are finally accepting he did bad things.

Didn't he supposedly compose a decent portion of 3's soundtrack?

MJ didn't do anything.
He was framed by actual pedophiles and cultists he wished to expose.
All his 'victims' had prior cases of trying such extortion tactics and were later estranged by their families because of it.
He may have been black but he was no nigger.
F

wtf michael jackson died??

theres still no proof of anything. fuck off.

That people with an agenda to push are trying to ruin his name despite him being dead for a long time now. The dude had a wonderful voice and his songs were great, that's the Michael Jackson I choose to remember.

Pretty much, or at least there was overlap between his production staff and the game's. See Jam / Carnival Night; Sonic 3 Ending / Stranger in Moskow; Bridge Zone / Everywhere I Go (Janet Jackson); Ice Cap Zone / Hard Times (Jetzons)

Doesn't matter. He's already dead and I guess it's up to god to judge him now. Kicking a dead horse won't solve pedophilia around the world nor will it stop Michael Jackson's music from being played or listened to.

Sleeping with children isn't normal.

he was a bit creepy sure, sleeping naked with boys and all but he definitely didn't do for sexual reason
he was a repressed manchild and wasn't able to grow up

Attached: 006mowZnly1ftgc1c5tzeg308w06o7cf.gif (320x240, 303K)

What about it? Yes, he composed the music for Sonic 3 with his keyboardist friend.

Well said.

Attached: toast.jpg (138x158, 12K)

go to sleep before the ayuwoki finds you

The dude had a lot of mental problems, and while I do think that isn't normal, I don't think he ever viewed it in a sexual manner. People spoke out about Bill Cosby, where's all the people to speak out against MJ?

He wasn’t normal, obviously. Doesn’t mean he was necessarily a sexual deviant.

ayuwoki?

Attached: capturadepantalla20190304alas113241am-22ecf762198064bd8e8725b75d4277e4-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 32K)

Don't give a shit. I like him because he made incredible music, not for his personality. If some kids had to get diddled in the process... well sucks to be them. Not my fucking problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=4qLY0vbrT8Q

Attached: 1541124477964.gif (512x321, 1.73M)

MJ was a Sega fan up until the Dreamcast, that’s no secret.

Its been proven he did nothing. All of the accusations fell through the floor once they had to stand their ground in court. Most of the kids admitted to never being touched. MJ was just a little on the weird side due to likely not having much of a childhood. Don't forget that Sony wanted his half of their share in thr company. MJ was a rich man and people had it out for him.

And remeber, innocent until fucking proven guilty.

Peter Pan's syndrome isn't normal either

Not suprised. Of course there are still the mentally ill mouthbreathers who refuse to believe the king of pop could be a diddler, but the fans with their heads screwed on will be able to acknowledge the fact that great cultural works can come from flawed people.

he never had a childhood due to his father beating the shit out of him on a daily basis and making him do plastic surgery because of acne.
Can you blame him?

>refuse to believe the king of pop could be a diddler
of course he COULD be... but was he?

First Sega stole his music for Sonic 3
Then, EA games secretly murdered him for rights to music they could use for 'The Beatles Rockband'

This guy was really screwed over by the video game industry.

>Allowing your children to stay over his house was normal
Makes ya think

Dude overhauled his appearance because he had mental issues, of course he was flawed. Again, it doesn’t mean he was a sexual deviant.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

Accusations dont rely on beliefs, the rely on facts and evidence you dumbass.

>Still believing Michael was a pedophile
Looks like (((they))) did a good job brainwashing people huh.

Attached: brain.jpg (750x1000, 104K)

It's weird he chose to bang boy pussy when you could have had cunny instead. Less suspicious i guess.

Sega stole his music before he even released it lol

Didnt he sing the opening for Pokemon anime once?

can you kill yourself you jewish, mod, blogger or w.e you are KILL yourself. hope the rest of the advirtisors and mod/janitors die a painful death. i WISH this upon you and really HOPE that some higher power will strike your fucking retarded pathetic life. when youre dead ill file how youre all pedos behind screens with no proof while still being able to convince mindless people who will believe me.

fucking die

Of course not.

He only changed name and now liives peacefully in Bangkok

>Being pedophobic
What the fuck? Mods?

kick me kike me

Fuck ya'll, this man was a legend even if he did rape kids, which is unproven.
youtube.com/watch?v=0P4A1K4lXDo

wasn't there an actual photo of him with his hand down some kids pants?
I want to believe there's some kind of misunderstanding but I've never heard an excuse for that

every man is at least a hebephile

I think MJ was way too crazy to be a regula pedophile. He was clearly not sane but somehow in that madness of him I think he wouldnt be able to have sex with kids

When I worked as a stocker at a Winn-Dixie, occasionally MJ's songs would come on and cheer me right up. I always got excited when they came on.

youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps

>let families sleep with him in his room
>his room is as big as a house
>"he's a pedo"

Regardless if he did or not and with respect to hopefully anyone seeking legal redress getting it the only things to "feel" about it are the hope that if it did happen it stands as a testament to the perils of fame protecting criminal acts, and if it didn't it still does exactly the same thing.

I doubt it though, I'm sure right now X famous person is doing some fucking shady nonce shit and getting away with it.

MJ is the last great solo musicoan imho

media kikes are slandering a corpse that cant fight back anymore.

I find it pretty easy to seperate the art from the artist honestly. Maybe I'm wrong but I generally dont give a shit about their personal life

He was in the ADL shitlist.
F

Man that retirement home has got to be banging, you've got Lord Lucan, Hitler, MJ, Elvis, Hussein. The uh, the lindburg baby? who else definitely fucking died but people insist is still alive? Earheart?

I bet they get up to some real shit.

I thought the plastic surgery was because he was obsessed with Diana Ross and wanted to look like her.

youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A
Leave him alone!

>Scream
great taste
but Dangerous is even better

since when does Yea Forums prefer shota?

Attached: 1519342014001.jpg (691x612, 55K)

Of course, all solo musicians to this day try to mimic his fame, only with no soul and no real cause to their platform because they're in bed with the jews that MJ tried to rat out.

Naw, people don't really care about boys being raped as much.

why did the jews bring MJ back up 10 years after his death? What could anyone possibly gain from this

Oh fuck yeah, them niggas don't play.

Wait wasn't it the vitiligo?

Is this the problem? He had three cosmetic surgeons all aiming for different goals? It'd explain a lot.

IIRC he had really bad acne during adolescence and his father made him do it to not sully the Jackson 5 image

His father would constantly call him ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=6hlUSSNaEeI

You guys can deny it all you want, but these victims are real. You can tell they aren't lying and even they wanted to protect him when they didn't know better.

It started because he got lit on fire in a concert accident.

Amelia founded the Retirement House, user.
She died in 1997
you can blame Pepsi on that particular thing

piss off kike

*Does a 360 and moonwalks up to you*
SHAMOANAH! YAH!
*Fiddles your cunny*
HEEYEE!

Attached: 47358649.jpg (191x190, 11K)

Tupac, Biggie Smalls, Andy Kaufman.

>suffering is okay as long as something good comes out of it
Wow. What a pitiful philosophy on the world. You must be a strong proponent for slavery huh?

never trust sonyafricans and kikes

Attached: sonyphoney.jpg (472x496, 54K)

>You can tell they aren't lying
Retard.

>The episode where Hitler's glaucoma clears up and he realises Mandela his bowls partner is black.

All I know is I'd watch it for as long as it was allowed to air, and then probably end up on some kind of list.

MJ fans are the most deluded and willfully ignorant people on the fucking planet. Let’s see, MJ:
>Had endured mild child abuse
>Was obsessed with childhood innocence
>Acted like a child, devoted money to a children’s theme park in his own home
>Lied constantly about his skin “disease”
>Had dozens of children speak out, yes some where opportunists, but..
>He admitted to sleeping in bed with children

Somehow he’s not a total nonce, is totally innocent, and everyone are ignorant/malevolent people trying to target this poor man child who was obsessed with children and sleeping in bed with them

MJ was a pedophile.

>tfw there's a Michael Jackson thread on Yea Forums
I feel obligated to post this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=KgtizhlbIOQ

Attached: 1536878461922.gif (380x298, 342K)

This is the best live performance ever made and nothing will ever surpass it
youtu.be/Z6pfsn46KoI
May the Monad have MJ in the eternal Pleroma

Fuck the more I hear about this the more I want to visit. Fuck gam gam I want to chill with Tupac and Tank Man playing risk.

>lied about skin disease
ummm, sweetie....

Attached: 233552e913261f8111aebbc7cb822f43.jpg (498x640, 41K)

he had kids with adult women you fucking moron. He had Peter Pan syndrome

>mild child abuse
No child abuse is "mild". You have absolutely no idea how fucked up for life people can get over things that happened to them when they were kids.

Fuck the world.