ITT:

GOAT tier ambient soundtracks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qC9Ri2hZsos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mmZGrvAvPZM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pPWVfCtnGyg

Attached: Skyrim-symbol.jpg (2400x1920, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MO2LvgjzgmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4WDBh8swgEM
youtube.com/watch?v=NEDpqbvvi2U
youtube.com/watch?v=5O8zlO5MKEk
youtu.be/guoOn-z008c
youtube.com/watch?v=O_0XTrx_Xzo
youtube.com/watch?v=b3td3DrL5Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=b1YlwwFXw8E
youtube.com/watch?v=SEgQGE1TPGo
youtube.com/watch?v=z_THdJWmBgI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJa_2Eg7OB4&list=PL0w2QA7IXPn7g2Bu3IQ2vt2MTLfJbGEpg&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=TwJPvQmMmyk&t
forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2012/03/16/bethesda-and-mojang-settle-scrolls-lawsuit/
rockpapershotgun.com/2011/08/17/notch-says-settle-scrolls-dispute-via-quake-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=MO2LvgjzgmQ

Attached: sh4ost.png (500x500, 242K)

Kyd's work is underrated.
youtube.com/watch?v=4WDBh8swgEM
youtube.com/watch?v=NEDpqbvvi2U
youtube.com/watch?v=5O8zlO5MKEk

Attached: MI0001121556.jpg (500x388, 67K)

tfw jeremy soule is being ignored for ES6

youtu.be/guoOn-z008c

N-NANI??

Attached: 1551876718338.jpg (600x500, 36K)

>no forgotten vale

I'm very disappointed with you.
youtube.com/watch?v=O_0XTrx_Xzo

youtube.com/watch?v=b3td3DrL5Mg

Pretty sure he just said there's nothing official yet. Soundtrack will probably come pretty late in the game's development.

>But wait, there is more !
youtube.com/watch?v=b1YlwwFXw8E

good as fuck

Skyrim as a game was so mediocre the music doesn't even take me back to Skyrim when I'm listening to it. I'm thinking about some fantasy version of it which Bethesda never made or had the talent to make.

Does anyone on Yea Forums remember this series?
youtube.com/watch?v=SEgQGE1TPGo

Attached: 1546240798196s.jpg (211x250, 13K)

Dat nostalgia hit mate.

He was ignored for the ES6 reveal music and they already confirmed someone else is doing the music for TES Blades. RIP comfy music.

Attached: soulless.png (908x1231, 169K)

Music was unironically the only thing about Elder Scrolls which kept improving after each installment.

If they could I'm sure they would dumb it down, but it's kind of hard to dumb down music with a bigger budget, unlike with the actual game part.

Rumor is there was a falling out between Soule and Bethesda. People will of course immediately attack Bethesda for this but apparently Soule is a massive asshole in real life. This wouldn't be the first time Bethesda has gotten sick of someone's bullshit and parted company with them no matter how talented they were. Just a reminder of the sort of person Soule is, he still hasn't delivered on his kickstarter project which was supposed to be finished five fucking years ago. Also, there were a lot of people complaining that when you buy from his store it takes a really, really long time before you actually receive the purchase.

I'm glad you know, man. Mateusz Skutnik's "Big Game" featuring platforming AND point-and-click fusion fucking WHEN?

Attached: 1484121400719.jpg (419x424, 37K)

>Blades is not out yet despite being throwaway mobileshit and teased a year ago
>the only games that mattered had teeny tiny sneak peeks while the rest was nothing but F76
damn I forgot that E3 disaster, bethshit is so out of touch

youtube.com/watch?v=z_THdJWmBgI

Attached: fortjoy.jpg (1520x1162, 333K)

Yeah, it says in that article Bethesda used Soule's compositions at a concert without permission and he got pissed. I can see the suits at Bethesda getting someone in-house to do the music so they have all the rights and don't have to worry about that shit in the future.

>apparently Soule is a massive asshole in real life.
Yeah, it's not like Bethesda isn't a ruthless company which sues everyone at the drop of a hat.

>Skutnik
>Big Game
Mah man. Nice to see his work is recognisable outside (he lives in the same city where I do)

>Bethesda used Soule's compositions at a concert without permission
You don't need permission for this. Copyright law is only relevant to physical reproductions, not live performance. This is why live cover bands are a thing but they don't often release albums of their covers.

>Bethesda isn't a ruthless company which sues everyone at the drop of a hat
You mean that ONE time Bethesda sued someone for stealing their industrial secrets and won case because they were right? Yeah, what an unreasonable company. You retard.

>You don't need permission for this
irregardless, he publicly criticized them for it and discouraged fans from going to the concert

>You don't need permission for this.
No, but he got pissed cause they didn't ask him for permission

Not to mention that it's Bethesda who owns the soundtrack.
Also if i recall he compared himself to Bethoven during that rant.

And that makes Soule an asshole. Maybe if it didn't take him months to ship copies of the soundtrack that he sells and he wasn't the sort of person to take kickstarter money and run and the law was completely different I'd be a little more sympathetic to his position.

>Not to mention that it's Bethesda who owns the soundtrack.

Actually, they don't. Soule is big on retaining the rights to his music. That's why HE sells copies of the soundtracks. But that doesn't mean anything when it comes to live performance. He can't stop that and there's nothing stopping him from doing his own live performance to compete so him pleading to people not to go is just being a dick.

Stop embarrassing yourself. They sued Mojang for "Scrolls" and lost. Right now they are in a fucking lawsuit battle for the trademark "Redfall" which belongs to so some writer.

I haven't been following too close, but I check his website and shit every few weeks. I only care to follow because the man and his work is QUALITY

Lol. They aren't going to do any in-house music. They'll just hire Inon Zur or someone to replace Jeremy Soule.

>They sued Mojang for "Scrolls" and lost.
No, they didn't. There was a settlement. Bethesda licensed the right to use the title to Mojang. Mojang didn't really win, Bethesda just said "Well, as long as you don't use the name to compete with us directly it's okay."

>Right now they are in a fucking lawsuit battle for the trademark "Redfall" which belongs to so some writer.
They are being sued. Not doing the suing.

so you never saw the "making of" video for the Skyrim theme. It showed an in house music guy working on it (he basically took the morrowind theme and fucked it up a bit with viking chanting)

Anything from poe really.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJa_2Eg7OB4&list=PL0w2QA7IXPn7g2Bu3IQ2vt2MTLfJbGEpg&index=5

Attached: 1bb6e8dde50ece9c52a30c1011acf6ab.png (1009x1803, 1.19M)

This is my favourite ambient music in Skyrim. I still can't understand why it wasn't released as a separate track in Skyrim OST album youtube.com/watch?v=TwJPvQmMmyk&t

That some music guy is the sound guy, genius.

Step aside

Attached: fallout.jpg (1000x1000, 765K)

bethesda has over 400 employees, you don't think they have a music guy? come on

Nonsense. Stop spouting nonsense. Bethesda went in there like a retarded bully and lost their case.

>The full details of the settlement haven't been disclosed, but one thing that was made clear in a statement on Mojang's website is that the company will retain the right to develop and publish Scrolls.
forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2012/03/16/bethesda-and-mojang-settle-scrolls-lawsuit/

Based on the fact that they've always had a real music composer come in from the outside, no. They are actually a rather small company for a triple A studio.

>full details of the settlement haven't been disclosed
Bethesda don't want to admit they lost at their own game

rockpapershotgun.com/2011/08/17/notch-says-settle-scrolls-dispute-via-quake-3/