What did you think of the gay representation in BotW?

What did you think of the gay representation in BotW?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

I think it was nice of Nintendo to let you be in their game, OP.

It's been the same since Ocarina of Time and its own gay carpenters.

Just as well utilised as the drag representation.

Hyrule's "citizen" could be all LGBTAQ+++++++++ , i would not care, as long as they don't rub it in my face. Same thing in the real world.

I don't care if you prefer to have your anus stretched by a dick instead of penetrating a juicy pussy. To each one his fun.

BUT STOP ANNOYING STRAIGHT GUYS WITH IT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of people are homophobic just because a lot of the LGBTQBRAP community is rubbing their preference into the face of everyone.
Be whatever the fuck you want, even if it have no name, find a/some partners, have fun with them and shut your mouth about your preferences if nobody asked for it.

Attached: 1521891589754.jpg (400x400, 66K)

Holy...

OH NO NO NO

If he happens to be gay, fine. Dont mind.
What people hates is when they sperg out how gay and brave they are for their lifestyle.

Nintendo had trans representation with Birdo since the 80s/90s.

I have no problem with the character. I was never under the impression that it was comment that all gay men were flashy or effeminate, nothing was really said. It was just how the character was. It’s an example of gay characters done right.

Cringe

Attached: 1551877177554.jpg (768x1024, 119K)

I just wanted them off my fucking lawn.
They can live in Tarrey Town for the rest of time.

op is link?
woah

How do you know he's gay?

>deciphered the hylian characters myself
>struggle with the small text on the sign in front of link's house
>turns out the carpenters are named differently in nipponese and that was where the confusion came in
JAPAAAAAAAAN

We only assume he's gay, he never brings it up. Thats how its supposed to be. Its not fucking normal to bring up your sexual orientation all the time.

>Says he wants to find a "spouse"
>Gay marriage probably illegal in Hyrule

He's straight

>moves back to your house if you talk to him in tarrey town

why

What makes you think Hyrule still has a government?

like everything else in the game it was truly groundbreaking. The best open world gay experience ever. Sony fans wish they had open world gays like this.

Doesn't he have a wife?

Wait what

>oh shepard sorry i was crying over my husband
>my gay husband i was gay with
>he died gay and i cried gay over him and am still gaysad
>i will never have another gay relationship with that gay man i was gay with
>cocks cocks boo hoo gay homo man-ass gay husband dick gay waaah
>see you around shepard

He gets all excited when you speak to him naked

BURN

Why do gay people have gay faces? No, seriously, once you meet enough gay people you start noticing the pattern.

Fags are ridiculous so it's only approprate that they're used for comic relief.

>yo dude I fucking love smashing puss bro look at that bitch she got big tiddies i want to put my dick in that vag bro hell yeah brother
fuck yeah nice

>I went out to have dinner with my boyfriend last night and-
STOP SHOVING YOUR SEXUALITY IN MY FACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

t. hets

Who the fuck talks like that? Everytime someone says shit similar to that I dismiss them as closet faggots, and I'm always right.

No, he says he wants to look for one after the wedding and encourages Link to go find a wife as well

Thread should've ended there.

I mean it's as good as we're gonna get from Nintendo. At least Ninty delivers on the bara front

Attached: 211A2908-6E99-420A-80F9-934D4E777533.png (1500x2325, 2.17M)

BURN!

source

>implying straight men talk to gays like this
Only way this would happen is if your faggot ass isn't out.

fake and gay

Why hasn't anyone posted the more notable example of LGBT? I haven't seen a game since FFVII that makes you crossdress

Attached: 47F437EF-46F2-46F3-9ED7-DCA79F8891C8.png (1125x1725, 1.46M)

Link isn’t gay

Yuufreak but the character is Raphael from the new Fire Emblem game. The only thing we know about him is he knows where the dining hall is and his shirt is too tight

Attached: 9D294C49-64F9-4CC1-ABE9-4DE5A25F33D8.png (545x526, 95K)

Meanwhile, gays can't stop with their pin thin voices and affected mannerisms because BI THE WAY I'M GAY!

Goddamn will OP and his faggotry ever recover?

It's probably a genetic predisposition.

He's not straight either

He is though

Not in BotW

>Link is literally for Hylia
>b-but he crossdresses and muh ship!
Shut the fuck up.

I hope you can find a wife of your own too one day user

>Hylia
You mean the goddess of Zelda lore that never actually physically appears in any game? That's an even worse ship than link and Sidon

>pink headband
>"must be gay"

nigga he's basically meant to be a PIMP

the fuck is wrong with you?

Dudes having dinner is not the problem, you simpleton. It's when they act like fairies and start making out across the table that starts pissing everyone off.

Yes he is. Get over it.

Attached: 1543070348749-1.jpg (540x411, 65K)

C-O-P-E

It's not a ship you retard. It's the literal canon since Skyward Sword, being the first game chronologically.

never speak with them after the wedding, and they will remain in tarrey

He has flamboyant grunts and his manner of dress code him as gay to some extent

When will Karson marry his girlfriend

Attached: B9C8E253-036E-4424-BC22-08D300927594.jpg (370x580, 86K)

>straights grasping at straws
Link is asexual, and that puts him in the queer corner

I had a professor that looks just like him
He's fucking gay too

>In-game canon
>grasping at straws

Get help.

We need to go back to treating homosexuality is a major mental disorder. Because it clearly is.

I thought Tarry Town was only for -sons but the cake girl and her family aren't named -son what the fuck Nintendo?

What in-game canon says he's romantically interested instead of fated to be the hero of light? Your boss does not want to fuck you just because they offer you a job

>yo dude I fucking love smashing puss bro look at that bitch she got big tiddies i want to put my dick in that vag bro hell yeah brother
Having a character say that in a game would be extremely cringeworthy, and arguably even worse than gay faggotery rubbed on my face.

What is this archetype called? Same guy was in Guren Lagann and Macross Frontier

god damn

Attached: 1483335651128.jpg (640x480, 33K)

no problem

what do you mean?

I'm genuinely interested.

Gay?

they're Ancap though

Flamboyant?

Woah wait, he was gay?

In your dreams, faggot. Link is a canon pussy slayer.

Attached: Let me help you cum inside.png (546x436, 16K)

Holy based

What about the heterosexual agenda spreading their messages to the youth in Gerudo Town

Attached: 75570A57-D2D4-4A0C-9DE5-DE27DE4C0279.jpg (1200x675, 122K)

>Link says no
Dwi

you just KNOW that somewhere, someone got actually butthurt for that exactly for the reason you stated

Or they probably didn't because it's a fun little detail. Why are you getting offended over the hypothetical of someone getting offended by this?

Attached: zelder 1.webm (960x540, 2.81M)

Nah, he fucks one in every town. Even Zoras.

Attached: Ruto.png (1024x768, 481K)

Attached: Zelder 2.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

I could ask you the same thing. Why are you getting offended over someone getting offended over the hypothetical of someone getting offended by this?

Attached: 1533667906824.jpg (852x613, 138K)

Because they themselves are offended. Duh.

Why are YOU getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over the hypothetical of someone getting offended by this?

Why are YOU getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over the hypothetical of someone getting offended by this?

>Doing that
>With the gayest Link in the world

>headcanon

I never paid for a door so they can see me while I'm sleeping naked lol

Why are you getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over the hypothetical of someone getting offended by this?

>getting THIS offended over offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over someone getting offended over the hypothetical of someone getting offended by this

>not knowing about gear set traits

way to wear your redditdom on the outside.

Attached: 00.jpg (474x266, 19K)

It’s over for you OP

>feeling the slightest bit of negative emotions in reaction to anything ever
QQ snowflake

Wrong again bitch
I wouldn’t like to talk with the first guy either

>Lack of sexuality is queer

It’s neither gay nor straight you walnut

>feeling negative towards they that are negative

haha

>feeling anything instead of being an emotionless husk waiting for days to pass by

Why are you feeling a negative about others feeling negative towards they that are negative
W

>being this much in denial

>feeling at all

fucking KEK

>not feeling everything

When will Karson marry me

>feeling ONLY negative emotions because being happy is for pussies

>Existing

Hylian has an actual alphabet and can be directly translated like a cipher to English/Japanese.
The English localization didn't change the sign in front of Links house, hence that guy thought he was fucking up the translation since he didn't initially know the carpenters romanized Japanese names.

fuck off fag
link is STRAIGHT but not for stinky old zelda, he loves fish puss

I'm pretty sure you care if the meare hint that someone is gay sends you into a fit

Are you saying straight couples don't ever do PDA?