Final Fantasy XV EPISODE ARDYN

LOOKS AMAZING

Attached: Final-Fantasy-XV_2019_03-06-19_001.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiIx9VJWSl8
youtu.be/kpiEHxgLN-E
ign.com/articles/2007/03/02/tetsuya-nomura-on-ff-versus-xiii
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/DMCucks/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/DMCuck/
khinsider.com/news/Creator-s-Voice-Videos-and-Interview-843
youtu.be/4AcYnIzxwZw
4playernetwork.com/blog/2014/01/final-fantasy-x-25-or-square-enix-is-ruining-basically-everything/
khinsider.com/the-world-ends-with-you/interviews/square-enix-members-creators-roundtable-part-2
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/448127641/#448127641
Yea
youtube.com/watch?v=IO343_RVAT4
steamcommunity.com/app/637650/discussions/0/1697167168516139355/
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-xv-royal-edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You see those buildings over there, you can't go over there

>making dlc for a ded gaem
lmao are square enix literally ran by brainlets?

Night City more like DAY CITY

so... it's yakuza?

>tfw can read those signs
I'm finally improving

2 years too late.

Real world aesthetics in Final Fantasy games always looks retarded.

Daytime pre-obliteration Insomnia exploring is the only appealing thing about this DLC, I'll probably reinstall it to mess around but it's likely nowhere near as open as Royal Chapter 14 huh

Oh and the Lotus Juice theme track

>still recycling assets for this massive disappointment
NEVER EVER youtube.com/watch?v=YiIx9VJWSl8 ;_;

Attached: sleepy noct.png (583x628, 402K)

after what a dissapointment KH3 was (maybe not as big as the trash that was FF15)
do you really want to see anything nomura related again?

the guy is a hack and FF7 is also doomed because he is in charge

/thread

Yep, has been the case for decades.

Looks like someone modded Ardyn into Yakuza 0

The buildings legit look like early 2006 PS3 era.

>this jap fashion faggot fujoshit garbage is where all my ffxiv sub money going to
DAMMIT IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1544424641263.jpg (834x1000, 111K)

Yes you can

Attached: epa32.webm (960x540, 2.63M)

Nice, it looks like an average japanese neighborhood. Very original.

which yakuza game is this

wtf, why is west Shinjuku in a final fantasy game?

None of the assets are recycled, they were all recreated from the ground up for XV, versus looks worse in every way

You know ep ardyn is only being made because of fan demand, right? ep ignis was the actual last planned initial dlc, anything after that was entirely bonus stuff

No, all that money was wasted with whatever Tabata was supposed to make into SQNX's next killer app

Insomnia aka the city that never sleeps

this

Fuck off Barry nobody gives a shit.

No it isn't you moron, XV DLC is funded by profits from XV itself.
14 isn't even in the same division and the money from 14 goes back into 14 and the other 2 MMOs that BD5 manages plus whatever Yoshidas new game is.

This is Kamurocho right?

Lmao if someone showed me this a decade ago and told me this was what Versus was going to look like, I would just have dropped Square then and there

Westernized saccharine colored pomo rubbish

ahh, that puts my mind at ease. a bit.

No, that had nothing to do with 14 and that was only money SE gave them for CG production, starting the new studio and the new AAA IP and other new smaller IPs, only the smaller IPs were cancelled while LP is still making the new AAA IP, and if anything the money came from the mobile divisions, BD5 is its own thing that feeds into itself, its money doesnt go to other divisions.

Open world was a mistake.

Why are you asking this after 13 years? we've known for literally over a decade that insomnia is based on shinjuku.

Attached: IMG_20190120_152047.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

so...this is the place where kingdom hearts 4 will take place

Attached: makesmethink.gif (220x220, 75K)

>FFXIV trannies and their addiction to the disgrace of the FF franchise are being milked like cows

I see nothing wrong with this, sinners earn their punishment

Insomnia is based on Shinjuku.

Attached: shinjuku1.jpg (852x480, 122K)

The versus trailer from 2006 literally showed the same exact looking city just at night time you idiot, it looks exactly the same since then.

Attached: IMG_20190120_152112.jpg (960x540, 51K)

Shit game with shit combat.

Attached: 1551623374226.jpg (500x500, 47K)

You shut yer damn mouth, we xiv players are a proud people. And when the day comes that wow takes it's last breath, the whole gaming world will have no choice but turn their heads and acknowledge our games greatness.

Attached: 1551808780817.jpg (1977x401, 77K)

I cannot wait until they move on to the next project so i can stop hearing faggots fucking talk about the nonexistent, half done idea that was versus. You fuckers are insufferable, shut the fuck up about versus 13 already. And shut the fuck up about muh barry while you're at it.

Attached: IMG_20190120_152114.jpg (1226x693, 90K)

Games not too bad if only dungeons didn't make me fall asleep

Shut up Barry.

Yes based on Shinjuku not "literally around the corner near the 7/11" like in OP's picture.

I get that but it almost looks like they just took Yakuza's Kamurucho instead of bulding from the ground up.
I like it though.

>westernized
>literally shinjuku

If KH3 is shit then why are people still memeing about Versus? FFXV or Versus they both would turn out shit regardless.

Looks like something out of Akiba's Trip

fuck I wish they'd just make it standalone, I don't wanna have to install ffxv again just to play this

not it doesn't barry

Ardyn was a loser who got BTFO by his Chad brother and is still assblasted about it, why would I want to play him?

FFXV was a good game, better than fucking kingdom hearts 90% filler shit. Fuck you.

Everyone knows the nihonjin are crazy about postmodernist aesthetic contextual reframing.

It's literally identical to how it always looked you retard.

Attached: versus 2011 insomnia street.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>recreated

NIGGA YOU DO. NOT. PLAY. FINAL.FANTASY.

ALL SQUARE DOES IS RECYCL MODELS, SKELETONS, TO EVEN MUSIC

ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF A COCK-GOBBLER TO NOT SEE WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING EYES? FUCKING LEFT ALIVE AND NIER ARE LITERAL COPY PASTED RECYCLED GARBAGE AND GAMEPLAY WITH THEIR "built from the ground up" ADDONS TO POLISH SHIT ONTO A PC AND PS3 WHICH BOTH GAMES USED THE VERSUS XIII LEFT OVERS. THE FUCK YOU THINKING SQUARE ACTUALLY MAKES GAMES?? HOW DELUSIONAL, KEEP YOUR GLASSES AND BEARD STUCK TO YOUR UGLY FUCKING MUG AND PLAY THAT FUCKING YIKES GAME YOU HOMO DONT REPLY

It's not like that talentless hack Yoshida would put it to any better use. Shame it isn't going towards something good though.

KH3 is good

The location in op pic is an area pre destruction from the main game

Attached: insomnia okzdamE7P31v6aj9do2_1280.png (1280x689, 1.39M)

>M-MUH KINGDOM HEARTS
Everytime Barry. Just because people dislike the shit game you like doesn't mean they like the other shit game you hate.

>Nomura fanboys in their natural state

kh3 is shit, only xv is good

You mean this? Tell me ardyn doesn't look out of place in this completely non-fantasy setting. I don't know they could have put a fucking statue or something, this looks like a kyoani anime.

Attached: 1263274078409.jpg (366x380, 20K)

>its nomura!!!!!

literally fucking square enix, please read you mogoloid

Fantasy based on reality is a miracle of the universe. I mean the idea that a citadel can be a skyscraper is really something else.

Attached: FFXVR8_2.jpg (1910x788, 315K)

Ardyn btfo Somnus in the end
The reason he's here is because ardyn daemonized him and had noctis kill him

Attached: IMG_20190306_171942.jpg (3200x1800, 773K)

IM NOT BARRY YOU FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

So this is what 15 can look like when you get rid of Tabata

Can you fags fuck off? KH is shit.

dont reply to him and hope this shit gets deleted.. oh wait mods and jannies always are the ones starting the drama anyways so nvm..

Where did all the fantasy in final fantasy go? Why are they bent on cramming all this modern shit in their recent games?

Attached: 1548289478972.jpg (421x421, 62K)

Nobody said it wasn't you obsessed faggot.

The fuck? No they didn't. We literally have the devs confirming they recreated all assets in 2013 and the poly count confirming how big they said they are when they recreated them.

SE PS3 chara models were only 20k poly, XV chara models july 2013 onward are 100k poly and all environments, textures, models etc were recreated and created from scratch

last good (pushing it) FF was X and X which were both Squsre soft games. anything after isnt even really final fantasy.

It's a fantasy based on reality. They started this since FF7.

Attached: FFXV_Accordo.jpg (1920x1080, 745K)

You do know Ardyn is from 2000 years ago right? Are you retarded on purpose?

science fantasy is still fantasy

NIGGA DEY ALL CHINESE

small thinking no way for me to explain to your iq if you believe everything publicly announced from those liars "please understand"

looks shit

Just admit you never played the game and fuck off already.

Attached: IMG_20180415_144155.jpg (728x1316, 162K)

>people still post about this garbage game

fucking why if it isn't just xv-kun

It’s only getting released because it was the closest to being finished out of the 3 other dlcs that got scrapped.

Insomnia at day time gameplay was first ever shown by Tabata

he looks so fucking stupid with those pubes on his face

>modern is recent in FF
Are you underage?

Attached: IMG_20190306_172014.jpg (3200x1800, 585K)

cringe

DMC5 will blow this out of the water and nobody will even remember it aside from Barry.

It was first ever shown in the versus 13 trailer.

It's ok you're retarded, in the june 2013 prototype build foorage they used the old PS3 models from 2011 which were 20k poly per character, in the final game they used the new models created from the ground up from july 2013 onward with 100k poly per character.

Attached: upgrade2-ffxv.png (3229x863, 3.97M)

Nope

dont reply to me?

>KH shills still are cancerous cunts
Why if it isnt a retarded KH fag

All of the 2019 DLC was only being made because of fan demand to begin with, they only canceled 3 of them because those were non canon alt timelines that aren't anything that has to do with main story and aren't needed, ep ardyn was originally only going to be an anime then became actual dlc because fans kept requesting it to SE, they confirmed this a few weeks ago at the fan event

Kh3 was fucking amazing so yes, i can't wait for Nomura's next work

No he's the only good looking FF protag.

Attached: KingNoctisFFXV.jpg5.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

People don't actually play Final Fantasy games, right?

Did he hurt your feefees, faggot?

Attached: 1511158507409.jpg (210x249, 19K)

Hey look at the KH fag trying to force a rivalry between DMChads and XVbros.

I actually agree with this.
XV is still shit tho

>tfw luminous engine is going to waste on garbage like this

It looks like shit, desu. Graphically obsolete.

>XVfags
>bros
lmao

*Wahoos* to the other building

Sasuga Square

KH > FF at least

Attached: 336.png (680x510, 240K)

You're implying the luminous engine is worth a damn

That wasn't gameplay nor was it day time
Day time insomnia gameplay, that was prerendered cgi and only at night shown in 2006. day time gameplay insomnia was first seen in 2013 in Tabata's prototype build shown in the 2013 trailers that he confirmed he had been heading that building when they started it in 2012, then next shown live by Tabata on the tech demo at TGS 2014 and then in Platimum demo in 2016 and also playable in main game at day time when installing the game.

We never saw daytime insomnia ganeplay with Nomuras version, 2011 gameplay was the only nomura gameplay and the insomnia gameplay is only at night there.

first time seeing day time insomnia at all was in the 2008 prerendered CGI concept trailer which again wasn't gameplay.

tl;dr

don't say stupid shit

Some of the assets were literally gotten from modeler portofolios.

kh3 was complete trash

Yeah I've noticed that too.

Someone tell me this DLC have night and day cycle

Is that true?

> REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK DISNEY REEEEEEEEEEEE
> FUCK YOU ASSHOLES FOR LIKING CHILDISH SHIT MY MASCULINITY IS TOO HIGH FOR THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEE
> YOU CAN'T LIKE THAT YOU'RE AN ADULT

Attached: FrightenedDimpledCrownofthornsstarfish-max-1mb (2).gif (200x200, 39K)

LMAOOO

It is a great engine and Digital Foundry confirmed XV is the best looking PC game.

XV literally took less time to make than KH3 and looks a billion times better and is far bigger pushing more tech than KH3 too.

XV is kino and Luminous Productions is already working on a new AAA IP for PS5, ep ardyn is literally being made because of fan demand.

Attached: KH3-FFXV-March-3-2019.jpg (3266x2180, 3.28M)

> Using metacritic
xv-kun you're autism never fails to impress

Nope and no.

Redpill me on this game Yea Forums.Is there any variety to the combat mechanics.I want a open world game with a fantasy setting and diverse enemy types and most importantly engaging combat.
Don't really care about the story.

Yeah? Problem KH fag?

Is Final Fantasy an isekai now?

>than KH3
Looks like shit too
>digital foundry
What's next? CNN games?

Attached: kh2.png (665x234, 62K)

>and most importantly engaging combat.
You definitely shouldn't play this game.

what does Kingdom Hearts have to do with anything, barry?

Shitty textures, shadows, LoD, and ambient occlusion. Not to mention dithering. It is garbage. Obsolete.

Attached: 1551877408752.jpg (282x197, 16K)

first day time insomnia gameplay was in Tabata's 2013 xv prototype build
versus never showed day time insomnia gameplay, only versus gameplay was at 2011 only insomnia at night

>had to wait 3 years post release just to walk around in a insomnia that's not in rubble.
>dlc for a character that's has a better background story, motivation, is charismatic, better in every way than the 4 protagonist, more than Ignis.
I'll still get it but goddamn, square, talk about missing the mark with FF15.
FF15 should've been Ardyn's game, and should've been a FF game where you play as the bad guy. This could've been Square's lost odyssey, no pin intended.

Attached: 1551817673888.jpg (229x385, 24K)

No they weren't you fucking idiot, XPEC made assets specifically for XV based on internal SE designs the devs gave to them because XPEC are just external outsourcing contractors, not a fucking portfolio studio you buy shit from.

Looks like an early PS4 game.

Attached: D091KBqVAAEi-1E.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

We don't know yet. Ep prompto did but ep Gladio and Ignis didnt instead had different times as you progressed

Why is Barry so mad?

Anyone know if it has a day and night cycle perhaps?

yikes

Attached: so1_250.gif (250x327, 847K)

Damn, Kamurocho looks like THAT!?

You mean low budget PS2?

Okay this actually is epic. Explorable peaceful Insomnia was one of the top things missing in main game. Too bad game is dead so they won't be able to somehow implement it in the actual main story

oh so you're goal post moving.
Don't respond to me

It probably plays likes crap just like the base game

he's a hypocrite. He's allowed to post the same images/webms/posts to defend FFXV but calls people out as shitposters when they do the same thing to criticize FFXV

Attached: Hold O to Win.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

I'm only using it because you put stock in it.

>t-that doesn't count

Not even that, ASSCreed Unity released back in 14 and it looks way better than this crap. The Luminous Engine is a fucking joke.

Attached: 1470448072160.jpg (2048x1152, 1.13M)

Who the hell is this barry guy I always see people make fun off?

user maybe you're the mentally ill one

Attached: file.png (504x45, 7K)

I will unironically replay FFXV for this

>t-that doesn't count
That's exactly what you pulled
>it's wasn't gameplay so it didn't count
DOn't respond to me again idiot.

Nope and you've clearly never seen the PC version which digital foundry confirmed is the best looking PC game and with settings for AO, higher res shadows, higher LOD, etc

>ASSCreed Unity released back in 14 and it looks way better than this crap
Except it also looks better than literally anything released this gen. That's why it barely fucking ran on current gen consoles.

and im the retarded one, it said 226 results.

Attached: file.png (628x44, 8K)

>digital foundry confirmed
But they're homosexuals so who cares

Looks better than any other city based game on ps4

Hey look it's KH kun mad that his samefagging was called out and thinks people responding to your shitposts is somehow the same

Attached: kh3 and xv doing nothing comparison.webm (640x720, 2.98M)

It looks like crap. Let it go. Look at this The fucking trees don't cast any shadows, and the mirror in those building don't cast any reflection.

Wrong. Spider-man looks better, and its world is way bigger than the one in this DLC.

Shut up barry

>fully baked undynic area with only humans and nothing else

>XV fully dynamic lightimg with monsters, summons, tons of particle effects and a fuckton more animations and gameplay

Also no

Attached: 40886201691_52eca62fe6_o.jpg (2560x1440, 719K)

How can that look better than anything? Do you need your eyes checked? Are you watching this on a phone?

That Platinum demo was super comfy.
Still have it installed and play it every now and then. Reminds me so much of Kingdom Hearts, and the music that plays in the game is wonderful, very childlike wonder and playful.
youtu.be/kpiEHxgLN-E

Fucking yikes, so this is what barry considers a masterpiece.

Is it just me or does Ardyn's character design clash with the design of the city? He looks out of place, imo.

>close to the ground close up shot
>high up wide angle aerial shot just showing the location

Wow you're fucking retarded, ACU looks far worse and Luminous Engine shits on whatever ACU uses

Attached: assassins-creed-unity-pc-screenshot-gameplay-www.ovagames.com-53.jpg (580x326, 120K)

>40 fps at 4K with a 2080TI

This post never ceases to make me laugh. You cant even find a good clip of 15 to show against a cherry picked, pseudo scripted fight.

Keep going Barry, your salt sustains me.

>flat ground with a bunch of building you can't enter or interact with in any meaningful way

The fuck are you talking about

I don't get it

Why the building look so stunning in Platinum Demo but look totally shit in DLC? it's like Dev don't get enough fund or something

Attached: FF15 demo.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

u're mom

No thank you we don't want anything to do with XV

look at you seeth

Welcome to literally every Japanese game, lazy, cheap but you're gonna play it anyway and so will I.

No it looks great and you clearly don't know how graphics work

fps at 4K with a 2080TI
The screenshot is from three years ago.
> 580x326
Nice bait, here is a (you)
>>fully baked undynic area with only humans and nothing else
Oh, so you didn't played Unity? That's from its open world area.

i actually thought that was akiba

that took 5 years to make by 1000 people just for that city
this dlc was made in under 1 year and with less than 100 core devs and also spiderman is fully baked not dynamic like XV is

Its ok you're blind

keep coping kh kun

It doesn't matter, the DLC looks like shit, at least from a technical stand-point. It looks outdated. We are in current year, for fucks sake, and that looks like something straight out of '15 or so. But I can't blame Square, nor their engine, because they are limited by the consoles specs.

I love seeing barry get btfo. Stay panicked little autismo.

>c-cheerypicked
Yet you're the only posting super retard furry holding R1+O while still getting knocked on his ass while on wait mode and using one of the strongest broadswords in the game against some of the weakest grunt enemies in the entire game with lower stats than the weak grunt enemies enenies in duscae

You can't even show you doing nothing but O to win against Omega or Ifrit or level 120 aranea or Dread Behemoth or The Fierce or any hunt bosses etc

Comrades was good. GOOD!

Attached: 1511401507365.jpg (1666x936, 144K)

False, see

Attached: ardyn trailer 2.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Are you dumb? it looks better in ep A

Attached: io5qo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.69M)

Im not the one posting that barry. Why would i waste my time posting bad webms of FFXV when you do it for me?

Yet here you are in a XV thread responding to a post calling out KH fags

ACU is fully baked idiot

No it wasn't.

>barry
cringe

Nope, it looks great and just like the other DLC better than whatever came out on the same platform pushing the same kind of tech. SM is fully baked not dynamic, XV is dynamic with real time PBR and GI.

Also spiderman looks good only in photo mode regularly it looks meh, or do you not remember the digital foundry spiderman threads of him climbing the building?

Is this Kingdom Hearts 3?

But you're the one getting BTFO here

Wait, this ISN'T Ardyn shopped into Yakuza 0?

Attached: 1550359875423.png (500x582, 84K)

Yet youre siding with that fag yet only take issue when I counter that fag showing KH3 in worse light, you fucking hypocrite

Stay BTFO cunt

This user is right, not because the game is "modern" but because the game world looks 80% like its trying to be realistic. All the fantasy aesthetic is confined to the capital and the concept art, most areas look bland as fuck, civillians look super generic, there's no fantasy feel to it. That golden quay beach resort thing looked like they bought a Second Life map and all its assets

This.

Yes it is.

Attached: XV MP1.webm (800x374, 1.29M)

>like its trying to be realistic.
and by that I mean like its trying to emulate the real world and not trying to set up a believable fantasy world

what is this shitty webm supposed to prove barry

it's literally insomnia just at day time

Attached: IMG_20190120_152054.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

But you're not even showing kh3 in a worse light, thats the best part. Even in your cherry picked webm kh3 still looks better than the ff15 webm you picked.
Never change barry, i love seejng how upset you get when your autistic obsession gets btfo.

Lmao sure barry, sure.

No all the fantasy areas are in the game, in the dungeons, the enemies, bosses, combat actions, and interspersed throughout the world which is intentionally designed to look like the real world mixed with fantasy elements

Attached: 41639920664_22b188f175_k.jpg (968x2048, 1.23M)

Hi i'm barry.

I really miss Insomnia in FFv13 trailer

Attached: insomnia.jpg (782x444, 84K)

Post yfw you aren't XV-kun

Attached: ienjoy.jpg (314x490, 14K)

That looks so much better than what we got. Fuck tabata.

That you're retarded.

>tfw love both kh and dmc right now
>decided to come back to ff as well
>buy ff15
>it's good so far
Unless something really bad will come I don't think my opinion will change desu. You can all be pathetic negative faggots, or you can start enjoying things. I hate current Yea Forums.

Attached: C2s4gs8UQAESMQN.jpg (1200x900, 80K)

It was much worse at launch. Also second half of the game is pretty linear which I don't really mind since it's a JRPG

Yes it is, its showing KH3 lets you win by doing nothing while doing the same thing in XV at level 120 with max defence still has you die again a level 40 something boss. KH3 not only looks worse but is objectively worse. You keep getting BTFO its fucking hilarious

Attached: TitanUE4_TitanLuminous.jpg (1920x2160, 1.42M)

You can enjoy the game if you want but don't act like there's no legitimate complaints to be had or disappointment or frustrations to vent. This is overused as hell but you really need to go back to redddit if you're this put off by criticism. This "stop with all the negativity guys don't ruin my hoype" shit is exactly what they do over on Reddit. There's probably a dead subreddit for you to drool in with others

That is exactly the same as XV and that artwork is from XV by Naora not versus which he wasnt part of

It looks exactly the same as the insomnia in the game with the same buildings and design. Fuck off idiot, that artwork was also done by Naora under tabata not from versus which naora never worked on

Only butthurt KH kids mad nomura was kicked off XV pretend it's bad, it's actually kino

What about Terra?

Except Noctis can tank way more hits in your webm than sora can in the fight in your webm, so i dont get your point. You're just showing how casual ff15 is while also showing kh3's awesome roxas returns moment, which is one of the best bits of the game and is meant to be easy for story reasons.

I think you're just kinda dumb barry. You always make kh3 look good and ff15 look bad with your webms. You're like, your own worst enemy. Its sad really. Fun watching you get btfo in your own thread tho lol.

See Insomnia in XV looks the same as the old versus trailers

Attached: DZrNyh3UQAAkmyP.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

Lmao are you blind? Its not even based on the same real world city. There's something wrong with your eyes.

All of the good parts of ff15 were put in there by nomura, and all of the bad parts were things that tabata either changed or added. This is objective fact.

Someone post that image where Tabata stated that monsters don't have wind up animations because he wanted them to be "realistic" over having decent gameplay. He's a fucking hack and anyone who argues otherwise is an idiot.

Of course, I agree. My only complaint so far is battle system in this game, it's almost too easy.

This is like that webm of a guy doing the same thing with dmc4, only in that case he's playing on auto mode, which is journalist difficulty.

Why does Barry keep bringing up kingdom hearts?

Where is Kiryu? where is Majima? where is Kuze?

Are you illiterate? Did you ignore that noctis is at level 120 with max default defence plus when recovered by a member your defence is buffed by multiple times? While that boss destroys noct in 6 hits to 0 hp regular before he gets recovered and defense is multipled by recovery buff from gladio, if I fought that boss without that buff unlocked and at the regular level 40 youd regularly be at by then then he'd die in 1-2 hits

Hell even fighting aranea at level 120 with max level default defence takes 3 hits to hit 0hp and lose the fight
You're fucking retarded and BTFO, KH3 lets you do nothing and win, eat shit.

Attached: ara level 120.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Brainlet

Are you actually this retarded? that kh3 moment is cringe and casual gay as fuck

I sold my original copy a while ago. I was planning to get the Royal Edition as that one seemed to be finally the complete game. Turns out there's one more DLC. So my question is, are they gonna release another "Complete Edition" or should I just buy the Royal one?
Inb4 don't buy either

He has nothing left in life after every single release he's been against has blown his precious XV out of the water.

Yeah, but soulless

There's a section later on where it'll become very linear and obvious that they cut a lot of shit, but the quality of what is there doesn't really get any worse.

why would they put a city in the middle of a raging river? it would just erode away in 100 years

>FF XIV sub money
>unironically paying for a shitty fetch quest sim with garbage gameplay

Kh3 does that for one pseudo scripted fight, and even then the player got lucky with heals and the boss not aggroing on to him.

Meanwhile noctis tanks a bunch of hits from what i assume is a standard boss fight

Thats not even mentioning how boring the ff15 fight looks compared to the kh3 fight you showed which, once again, has a story reason for why its beatable without attacking.

>recently downloaded comrades standalone
>played one mission and couldnt stand the garbage gameplay
>immediate uninstall
i honestly cant see how anyone can enjoy it

>we want the prototype audience

Attached: 1550495895738.jpg (720x720, 317K)

>posts an out of context video of two protagonists that were killed making their triumphant return and getting their revenge
Nigger Roxas, Xion and Terra getting to avenge themselves was the best part of KH3.

Attached: BBS ending.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Yes it is, it's literally always been based on Shinjuku and the entire citadel area looks identical since even the 2006 cg trailer design. All the good stuff was added by Tabata and anything from versus used in XV was only made better by Tabata. Nomura is a fucking hack and this is a fact.

See

Attached: 44370941852_ef0ae4c302_o.jpg (1659x1869, 959K)

just a quick question for you guys. How old are you?

based ch33f poster

he likes to latch onto other games and attack them as a way to make XV look better
he does it with TWEWY occasionally too

Except he never said they don't he said to make wild monster animals feel realistic first BEFORE implementing their tells and telegraphed attacks based on their more realistic animations which they literally all have. XV literally has more telegraphed attacks on enemies than KH ever had

Attached: 1495632484112 (1).webm (960x540, 2.63M)

>insomnia and insomnians are specifically designed to resembles japanese and modern tokyo
>Tabata STILL decides to make all the main cast look like white people to appeal to westerners, Nomura and Ferrari's designs be damned
Tabata is truly a visionless hack

Attached: 1521760911796.jpg (3500x5500, 2.27M)

Except tabata made the enemies not telepgrah attacks, ruined the visual style of the game, made it so that you can combo by just holding a button down etc.

Also, the building in the much better lookng vs 13 pic is from i think Kyoto? Or maybe osaka. Ive been there before, and it wasnt tokyo

>audi
>not cadillac

lmao cucks

Blatantly false
Did you even play kh3 barry?

Why are KH fags the only ones obviously desperately trying to shitpost against XV?
See look this KH fag even brought up another random game to hide behind whenever people shit on KH by trying to force rivalry with XV and other games

>KH3 lets you do nothing and win
>posts a scripted fight that the story fully expects you to win because it gives you a literal main character as a party member and a 2nd character that is canonically as strong
user, you do realize your cherrypicked video is the equivalent of bringing multiple Noctis into battle, right?

As someone who hasn't bought XV yet but was planning on doing so at some point, is it better to get it on PS4 or PC? I don't want to end up getting the PC version if I'm not going to end up getting all the content.

Attached: 1497302179839.png (230x230, 75K)

>See look this KH fag even brought up another random game
It's a game made by fucking Nomura you retard. Then again, it's not like I expect a XVfag to be familiar with good games.

i'm commenting on your shitposting habits, not the quality of any of the games mentioned

No it only has soul in XV

This is embarassing barry, stop. No one likes the game that tabata ruined. Doesnt matter if they're kh fans or not.

The first person to bring up kingdom hearts was you nigga, after you unsuccessfully tried to bit KHfags and DMCfags against one another.

dmcfag here I'm sorry to the actual ffxv and kh3 fans for the eventual shitposting and spam about Barry that's about to take place

>he does this with TWEWY too
STOP TRYING TO RUIN THE THINGS I LOVE, BARRY

Attached: 936E8AFD-FC1B-4315-9E98-B14613204FE4.jpg (680x343, 55K)

the PC version has all the DLC, who knows if they'll remember to release Episode Ardyn on it though

Don't worry lads, DMC5 is gonna cover the whole board in a day. Meanwhile, there's barely a thread about FFXV and it always delves into shitposting

Barry's gonna fucking die today

Attached: 1541047191991.jpg (462x377, 56K)

No KH3 does it multiple times and you can literally never die in KH3 plus the game gives you triangle to win QTE/cutscene attacks every 2 seconds

Meanwhile in that XV clip noctis is at MAX LEVEL 120 WITH MAX DEFAULT DEFENCE against a level 40 something boss and it still only takes 6 hits for him to hit 0HP, and has the node where party members recovering you buffs your defence by multiple times which is why it takes longer afterwards to hit less than half his recovered max HP back down to 0HP

That's not even going into how fucking boring the KH3 fight is where at regular level against an end gauntlet boss you can literally do nothing at win, while doing it at max level in XV has you die.

There is no story reason for you being able to win by doing nothing, if the point was Roxas was strong then they would have made him playable, KH3 is just boring trash that lets you win by doing nothing.

You're more autistic then that guy obsessed with Pillars of Eternity and shilling his fanfiction.

Because you're retarded

No it's just the ep ignis stuff but with dark energy effect

Attached: xv roof2.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Who the fuck said anything about KH you dumb cunt? I'm comparing it to games that aren't literal trash, like Monster Hunter with actual tells.

Help me, bros.
I got XV at launch and despite being massively disappointed with the story, roaming around, camping, exploring and all that was extremely fun and I have nostalgia thinking back on the overall experience.

Should I get the Royal edition? I don't have the game anymore and the Royal one is 50% off.

>There is no story reason for you being able to win by doing nothing, if the point was Roxas was strong then they would have made him playable
Nigger Roxas and Xion are literally created from the hearts of two keyblade wielders and making them playable in a mainline game where Sora is supposed to be the main character would steal the spotlight. And hell, even without Roxas and Terra playable they still stole the spotlight from Sora.

>out of context
Nothing is out of context, both of those are end gauntlet boss fights where the comparison is standing around doing nothing, KH3 lets you win even at regular level, XV has you die even when at max level.

>Barry is still alive and shitposting on anything that isn't FFXV
The absolute state of the FF fanbase, holy fuck

Attached: 1497317506123.jpg (638x610, 40K)

>having two temporary super-powered party members for a story-based fight isn't context

>and it always delves into shitposting
Nah, there have been plenty of normal XV threads whenever new content is released. They happen when Barry is busy having his meltdown in other threads so he and his followers don't shit them up.

Because it's hilarious to see the trainwreck that was XV get even worse.

Insomnia always used shinjuku as the base for its design you blind fuck, your pic isn't even a comparison of insomnia and regis and his men always looked like white people and the interior which is still 100% identical always was based on gothic western architecture even since versus, none of those designs were by ferrari in your pic either and only regis's face was changed to his mocap actors face which is just a different white man face to him originally having a white man face to begin with, his suit is still identical which noctis also gets and he has his original hair in the flashback too

Fuck off you nomura cocksucking fuck

Attached: Regis flashback FFXV.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

please respond

Nigga was trying to falseflag and turn Khfags and DMChads against one another, then Sekirobros and DMChads.

>some people still like FFXV
OH NO!!

So Ardyn's gonna fight Kiryu on top of Millennium Tower?

No, he literally added telegraphed attacks are you fucking blind? In versus it was only auto, tabata added manual weapons and far more action combat.

And insomnia was always based on shinjuku you blind cunt and still is and it looks literally identical to how it was always shown, he not only improved the visual style but added proper manual combat to the game and far more telegraphs too

Attached: 1538583557423.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Now post the moveset of an actual animal like the Coeurl.

why are self professed nomura faggots such fucking liars?

>The cityscape as a whole takes influences from Tokyo. It's specifically meant to be in the image of the city's bustling Shinjuku area, which is also home to Square Enix's corporate headquarters. Nomura said that he passes through this area every day and always thinks its cool, so he took the chance to make use of it as material for this project.

Insomnia was always based on Shinjuku Tokyo and that never changed, only the city itself was, the characters were never Japanese and characters like regis, gladio, ignis etc always looked white, and noctis has the same design since nomuras final design of him too
ign.com/articles/2007/03/02/tetsuya-nomura-on-ff-versus-xiii

Did you, you're constantly hit from offscreen in kh3 and its poorly designed with nothing good, unlike xv

See you retarded cunt

Faggot that doesn't mean fucking SHIT if and it's not scripted either it's literally you winning by doing nothing

Attached: kh3 camera 4.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

See Fucking retard.

TWEWY wasn't made by Nomura he was only creative producer and character designer on it like he was on Type0 and Crisis Core.

Says the KH faggot shitposter.

bazztek is such a fucking faggot holy shit

>Explorable Insomina
>3 FUCKING YEARS LATER

Why wasn't this in the game back in 2016?

Attached: ghh43.jpg (435x326, 38K)

I'm surprised he's still going at it.
I wonder what he gets out of screaming at random people online that don't like XV as much as he does

Oh this is fucking rich you fucking cunt KH fag

See look more KH fag trying to force a rivalry between DMChads and XVbros

You're clearly defending it which is yhe only reason you're triggered by XV you transparent fuck
XV does the same exact fucking thing as MHW does with enemies too you retard, can you be more of a lying fuck?

Barry that's not gonna fool anyone

Yeh

Best DLC for best boy. It's only natural.

Says the KH shill shitposting on XV by trying to force rivalries with other games for no reason all while samefagging

case in point

>Barry talking about forcing rivalries
Not gonna work. I was there when your faggot ass tried that

FFXV will always be shit

Attached: 1483046702329.png (680x420, 93K)

>the entire world only have Tokyo, Cuba and Venice
Open world was a mistake

>defending kh3 letting you by doing nothing

>See look more KH fag trying to force a rivalry between DMChads and XVbros
Are you being for real? There's people with fucking screencaps and archives showing you doing just that

Attached: 1549226423037.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

I was shocked when I got FFXV and saw this. Is it supposed to be a joke? It looks so stupid. It looks like a unity asset. It looks especially fucking dumb because it appears at night, and chances are the only things that are going to be lighting it is your car's headlights. It just looks so dumb and out of place, even moreso in that webm where it's next to a metal fence. What were they thinking?

Yet the only trainwreck is KH3 which is also objectively worse than XV in every conceivable aspect

this is literally tokyo, like the shibuya you see after exiting the station

Is there charming dialogue and enjoyable combat like the old ff games?

>DMChads and XVbros
Truly a brotherhood as old as time.

Attached: 1507236356770.jpg (297x545, 38K)

>XVbros
Made me kek

Nigga you know it sitting here charging its whiskers is a telegraphed attack where hitting it while its sitting is a 1hko attack, right?

Attached: You can hold only O to win amirite.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

Attached: 1532528924224.jpg (480x360, 15K)

XVBro*

He seems based as fuck, BTFOing KH shills

>between DMChads and XVbros
Now you're just being pathetic

also
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/DMCucks/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/DMCuck/

Attached: 1544829524375.jpg (592x576, 40K)

It was, just at night, and it was always more explorable than scala ad caelum too.

You ain’t fooling no one, bud.

Look how hard you're denying it after you KH fags got exposed trying to force rivalries between DMChads and XVbros

Attached: 1546902471333.jpg (1500x502, 202K)

haha berry funny

DMCfag here. That's not working, we all remember your shitposting

Attached: 1549919157387.gif (472x332, 2.81M)

Are we sure Barry just doesn't have multiple personalities, where one really loves KH and hates XV and one really loves XV and hates KH?

>is now trying to suck up to DMCbros after all of the shitflinging he gave to both it and KH.

Attached: 75EFEB7E-1015-40CE-99DB-824DA1DF67A2.jpg (400x411, 44K)

Did you just make that image recently?

Imagine being barry

Attached: 125236345667967.gif (266x207, 478K)

>XVbros
>implying anyone on Yea Forums still cares about XV but (You)
Lmao fuck off faggot, stop trying to ride off the coattails of DMChads.

Attached: 1551585286653.png (378x365, 141K)

ITT: We laugh at Barry. Motherfucker's LITERALLY crying to us after failing to shitpost DMC threads

Attached: 1462857904476.jpg (568x479, 46K)

It's literally a edited version of another image he had, only that one was a list full of shit good about kingdom hearts and dmc just being "lmao just spam the button bro" when he was falseflagging as a KHfag.

Attached: 1551051506809.gif (700x704, 295K)

no, square is just too fucking dumb and incompetent in using their resources (time, budget and people). you could make 3 or 5 times more towns and locations by just toning down the graphical fidelity and there would still be enough time and money to write and produce good story.

I think he's mindbroken

Attached: 1536425000003.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Attached: 9554E87F-AFDD-4876-B443-D00D3EBBB2B4.jpg (254x368, 42K)

Attached: 1532453212811.jpg (250x250, 21K)

>shitposting DMC all the time
>now comes crying when its getting better scores than XV
GG Barry

Attached: 1543167951500.jpg (1200x868, 135K)

>tfw Barry might actually end up killing himself

Attached: DANU1LPUAAEu01m.jpg (436x303, 50K)

Is Barry on the same level of Anthony Burch for being JUST?

Attached: 1551406413701.png (463x411, 25K)

jesus christ lad, have some dignity

>wasn’t made by Nomura
>Working on the title now, the experience of making the DS title It's a Wonderful World that released last year was very helpful. It's a Wonderful World from the planning stages aimed to make use of the DS's features, it became a game that utilized the functions of both screens and the touch panel only the DS has, where you could carry out a battle that was simultaneously different on the top and bottom screens. I personally researched the DS while developing It's a Wonderful World, wondering what to do to make Kingdom Hearts work on the DS. As a result, I felt the best response would be to bring the action elements natural to the Kingdom Hearts series to the DS, a reverse idea to the new directions that It's a Wonderful World took to when adjusting to the DS, furthermore I had confidence that it could be powered up and new elements could be implemented.

>As a matter of fact, I tried to make the title of It's a Wonderful World only numbers, but because it was a new series, I gave up the number title since I feared it people wouldn't remember it.
khinsider.com/news/Creator-s-Voice-Videos-and-Interview-843

Attached: 1528674437654.jpg (293x335, 61K)

>definitive version of dmc5: 90
>definitive version of kh3: 83
>definitive version of ffxv: 77
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1548525427103.png (983x738, 215K)

>Barry tires desperately to put DMChads and KHbros against one another
>Ends up making them come together simply just to laugh at him
>mfw
Why are DMChads the best?

Attached: 1535534496575.png (588x409, 13K)

Attached: 1546582312175.png (500x421, 214K)

>the only telegraphed move you can post is its one "super attack"

Wouldn't be shocked to see this dlc flop harder than Anthem.

>tfw thoroughly enjoyed KH3 even though it was pretty flawed
>going to thoroughly enjoy DMC5 and never cease laughing at this
Every single time this fucker tried to shitpost the game he got BTFO. The next few weeks are going to be full of damage control.

Attached: 1535561005178.jpg (388x326, 22K)

it's almost like no one likes barry

it will considering it got no marketing

>tfw KH3 is getting critical mode tomorrow

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-06-12-04-49.png (427x276, 58K)

>KH3 getting critical mode
>DMC5 releases
>Barry losing his shit at accidentally creating a bond between DMC and KH

Attached: 1453502340641.jpg (440x570, 27K)

>nomura adds content
>tabata cancels content
why is nomura so based?

Attached: xvcancelled.jpg (600x337, 48K)

I'm hoping that it's closer to 2's critical mode than the other game's critical mode

>h-h-he never said that!
>Enemy attack patterns were also impacted by this thought process. In other action-driven games, a monster might telegraph its next move clearly like keeping a paw raised for a second before striking, or sweeping in an easily dodged arc. The Behemoth juts its claws out quickly and ferociously like a predator, making its attacks difficult to avoid.
Eat shit, Bazztek.

not to mention KH3 is a thousand times better even in its current state than FFXV after years of patches and DLC. holy shit, how will bazztek ever recover?

how many times is he going to get banned today? when the kh3 reviews came out, he got banned at least 20 times, 13 of them in a single thread alone.

Reminder that no matter how hard life is for you, at the very least you aren't Barry or Anthony Burch.

Attached: 1551384491411.jpg (720x705, 38K)

as a megaten chad, i'll never forget him trying to drag persona 5 into his shitposting, only for it to get into goty conversations and get higher scores than ffxv could ever dream of.

Attached: d7a.gif (300x223, 550K)

>dmc thread turned into comfy /ck/ thread last night
>now a thread entirely shitting on Barry
Defend this one Barry.

Attached: 1551842842310.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Yeah he drew the line with TWEWY shitposting. Dude's pathetic

Also, wew lad he's silent as fuck right now. Must be crying to his mommy now

Ahem... Cheers to Devil May Cry 5!
youtu.be/4AcYnIzxwZw

Fuck Barry and fuck shitposters!
YYYYYYYYYYYONGOUT!

Attached: YongYea.jpg (640x640, 81K)

his spin on that is that they're turning the cancelled dlc into novels. you know, since that worked so well when they tried it with ffx-2.
4playernetwork.com/blog/2014/01/final-fantasy-x-25-or-square-enix-is-ruining-basically-everything/

>he drew the line with TWEWY shitposting
Don’t remind me

Attached: B0DD85E7-0AFB-468E-A5D7-1D70B207F286.jpg (645x645, 89K)

Holy shit this is beyond pathetic

Attached: goodboykiryu.jpg (809x659, 35K)

>XV-Kun still denying that FFXV is a disaster.
>the type of Disaster that reboots a franchise.

How about Final Fantasy One (with the non Roman I) for 2020?

move here XVbros

Because it's a fantasy city. Magic sustains it.

He actually liked it? I recall he was one of the ones who jumped on the microtransactions bandwagon.

>already on page 7
KEK

wow akiba's trip got a sequel??

he did until people notified him of DMC4:SE having the microtransactions before and was useless

KADOO SRASHUU

Huh, did he outright say this? I usually wouldn't expect a e-celeb like him or frustrated José to admit when they are wrong. Sterling will likely still shit on the game since he's a DmCfag.

fixed

Attached: 1551890404644.png (680x420, 111K)

Attached: 6FBCB855-7D97-4F08-BCB4-F1C32C65940D.jpg (600x600, 78K)

There are a lot of hardcore fans of the series.

No there's only KH fags falseflagging as other people so they can attack them afterwards

>can’t even make his own memes and has to piggyback off of others
Pathetic

Attached: A0C2198D-F32A-4B92-A908-19ABACEDD5DD.jpg (923x599, 513K)

and you're doubling down. You do realize its too late right?

So you had to run away from your new thread back into this one, that's real sad.

Are you fucking retarded? it's a daemon emerging because of the starscourge spreading

HE'S BACK

AGAIN
AND ABOUT TIME TOO

he's piggybacking off of DMCbros so what did you expect? FFXV is about to die officially soon

Only KH fags were flinging shit at XV and DMC

Everybody knows it was all Barry trying to start shit though.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Barry.

Attached: F5B9AC2C-BBAF-4420-94A5-EE89933A312E.jpg (1500x502, 110K)

Is this the hill you wanna die on? not a single person is pairing with your sinking ship of a franchise

Also, you fucking shitposted DMC threads constantly. FUCK YOU

Attached: 1514423308560.png (1024x554, 563K)

xv-kun can't meme.

Hey look it's the KH fag hiding behind DMC again to force a rivalry between DMChads and XVbros

DMC5 is now 91/100. How does this make you feel, Barry boy?

All he can do is cry KH kun as he's beaten to death.

How can one man be this delusional?

>1 minute apart
Jesus christ Barry

So it's literally not by Nomura you illiterate fuck
TWEWY wasn't made by Nomura he was only creative producer and character designer on it like he was on Type0 and Crisis Core.

C O P E

Attached: 1493094273413.jpg (1080x2250, 1.27M)

>samefagging yourself
Are you ok?

Attached: 1539302192167.jpg (480x643, 26K)

>I personally researched the DS while developing It's a Wonderful World, wondering what to do to make Kingdom Hearts work on the DS.
Did you just skim the post or...?

Attached: 1513202490606.jpg (192x171, 16K)

XV-Kun just doesn't stop being so hilariously pathetic, he got BTFO'ed by KH3, and now getting assblasted by DMC V.

It looks like PS3 game.

Well, I am not a hater or XV-kun so this is actually sad for me who know there was the age when SE games were the top in terms of graphics. Even 13 that was considered a failure in the series exceled at the filed of graphics. SE needs to wake up.

Definitive XV is 85
Definitive KH3 is 80

XV literally got 2 years of post launch content and this thread is literally about new XV content, meanwhile only non canon alt timeline DLC was cancelled yet KH3 had 0.5 canceled and KH cartoon cancelled and KH3 is full of cut content

Attached: 1551618299421.jpg (3266x2180, 2.59M)

How's everyone's Mirage collection going? I'm not very far into the game and i finally got my 2nd L sized Mirage. Feels good.

Attached: WoFFMirage.png (1803x979, 1.31M)

i like ffxv

For real I only heard about it through Barry's voluntary shilling. Won't be getting it though its pretty garbage having content like this 3 years after the damn game

Attached: beelzemon_laugh_full.gif (480x359, 2.84M)

>stops piggybacking on DMC
that was fast

Attached: 1528501660433.jpg (1000x1000, 433K)

Understandable.

t. KH fag trying to pretend you didn't get BTFO and are literally trying to hide with DMChads because you're desperate to shit on XV by forcing a rivalry between DMChads and XVbros

Attached: 331.jpg (400x300, 31K)

There's no such thing as a XVbro because everybody hates you.

Holy shit he's going maximum damage control

see Motherfucker is still going at it

the "royal edition" of your sonic 06 simulator is the definitive version, and it got a 77. cope.

Attached: 1480028048537.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Sent the thread to mods on IRC. let's see how many of his posts are samefag

Attached: 145959969507.jpg (336x506, 28K)

I think the most interesting part of this is that if it weren't for Barry being insufferable, XV would likely just be remembered as a really mediocre game, but because of his autism nobody wants anything to do with it.

Cope KH fag

see t. KH shill trying to hide behind DMC while XV and DMC5 both shit all over KH3

Attached: fyy05.jpg (1496x502, 204K)

>the definitive version of XV is worse than the base version
OH NO NO NO!

How is KH3 definitive if it's been out for like a month and some change? KV has been getting updates for what 3 years now? Is it even definitive if they're still trying to fix this train wreck after all this time?

You might be the saddest person on this board.

How fucking autistic is this Barry guy? How long has he been doing this?

its just akihabara in FFXV, who the motherfuck cares

since 2013

>RPGs don't expand has you continue to play

At what? KH3 literally being Sonic 06

Are you illiterate? He's creative producer and character designer only on it just like on Type0 and Crisis Core, he wasn't director on TWEWY

Attached: 1550246567208.jpg (800x450, 95K)

If the gameplay isn't engaging why bother?

People scare me sometimes

Attached: w21 (2).jpg (512x304, 45K)

P-Please stop it XVFag, I can't stop laughing anymore.

Attached: dantelolkek.jpg (1000x666, 426K)

>Monolith outsources XB2 because Nintendo stole everyone for BoTW.
>Finish the whole thing + half game worth of DLC before Squeenix finish this garbage.

Even worse that XV dlcs add fuck all to the experience.

Attached: 1548389853345.jpg (2048x2048, 240K)

No it doesn't and you're blind as fuck.

Attached: 44370941852_ef0ae4c302_o.jpg (1920x2560, 3.92M)

>too much of a zoomer to recognize based nomura paying homage to nights into dreams
yikes!

His plan is to just make us all laugh to death

>muh goalposts
You said that Nomura didn’t help make TWEWY only to get BTFO. Stay seething.

Because it might get to be more engaging? Plenty of games (including earlier FFs) can be cleared by just mashing Attack. Same with Kingdom Hearts, all of these games are super simple from the get go.

Attached: consider.gif (500x255, 216K)

6 years? Jesus Christ. Why does he keep doing it?

>FFXV is a good looking game-

Attached: 20180311210836_1.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Well if it's anything like the base game it doesn't change at all.

>Because it might get to be more engaging?
but ffxv never gets more engaging. it's a "hold o to win" movie from beginning to end.

Attached: 1525808079964.jpg (749x1111, 178K)

Sterling actually thinks its great. He's still not happy about the microtransactions but less thinking its pay2win and more that it just feels extremely unnecessary.

The PC version is the definitive version with 85

KH3 launch PS4 83 MC
KH3 launch XB1 80 MC
KH3 average 81

XV launch XB1 83 MC
XV launch PS4 81 MC
XV PC 85 MC
XV royal PS4 77 MC
XV royal XB1 84 MC
XV average 82 MC

KH3 launch PS4 userscore 79
KH3 launch XB1 userscore 70
KH3 average userscore 74

XV launch XB1 userscore 77
XV launch PS4 userscore 76
XV PC userscore 80
XV PS4 userscore 86
XV XB1 userscore 95
XV average userscore 82

OH NO NO NO KH3 BTFO

Attached: sonic06 kh3.webm (1280x360, 3M)

Something snapped in him. He's even gone to the various generals on /vg/ like /ffg/ and /khg/ to start shit up when everyone was fine chatting with each other. Thankfully /ffg/ managed to resist him but /khg/ went from being able to resist him to everyone shitposting within the past month, it's a sad sight.

>that webm
jesus, you're getting desperate barry

Attached: v was so autistic a mod had to confirm it.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

Except the base game does, and the Windows version goes even further. Not that I'm asking anyone to re-buy anything but its misrepresentation to say you don't have more options/strategies available as you level/progress.
(Also there's a Level 1 option, though I don't know if that's even worth it since most upgrades don't stem from leveling)

Attached: (hoo boy).gif (500x522, 1.78M)

Yeah the KH fag is going all out trying to force xvbros against dmchads

You're all fucking stupid.

Attached: 1416169969038.gif (600x425, 1.25M)

about that
there goes your falseflagging

Attached: Bros 4 life.png (418x330, 17K)

ffxv is an unmitigated disaster that got a 77 metascore, lost $33 million, got tabata fired, and got canceled before it could be finished. cope.

Attached: 1541988261359.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

holy shit

Why they still care about this garbage?

Any other company already had moved to other project.

Attached: 1535391646673.png (640x360, 434K)

KH3 isn't getting a new release nomura confirmed FM will just be DLC so its already the definitive version of KH3 that will get reviews

How does a picture of Noctis and Sora prove anything?
I'd buy that for a dollar.

That webm's hilarious.

More KH fag seething and trying to force a rivalry between DMChads and XVbros

How the FUCK Barry got his way into DMC threads?

Attached: 1544367155734.png (760x686, 646K)

>Noctis

Attached: 6594F754-C02A-459C-A725-D8B6CE8C7E4C.jpg (400x401, 33K)

the hilarious part is that sonic 06 actually ripped off kh there.

Attached: 1448062009130.webm (960x540, 2.12M)

Squenix refuses to let an FF game fail.
They fucking destroyed then recreated XIV because of how bad 1.0 was

XV planned DLC finished in 2017, theyre only making this because of fan demand and it was only greenlit as DLC in 2018, it was only going to be an anime before that.

the state of barry

Attached: 1538799490638.png (150x140, 38K)

The game would need fans for there to be fan demand Barry.

Its nothing like nights its literally kh3 being sonic 06

Attached: kh3032974.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Dream on, buddy boy.

>Barry's autism kept the bond strong and the hate for XV even stronger
What a way to go

Attached: 1543691699064.png (387x345, 37K)

>Fan demand.
>Demand.

Attached: 1535768670254.jpg (577x524, 66K)

No I didn't you lying cunt, I said he didn't make TWEWY as in TWEWY is not headed by him as director or main person in charge like you tried to imply and I literally said he was creative producer and character designer in my response to you you dumb cunt.

See

Kamurocho is a recreation of a real life location in Shinjuku called Kabukicho.

Greatest allies of our time

Yakuza?

>this goalpost
>Kando: In the beginning the three of us kept sending game ideas and were in arguments about it.

>Arakawa: Right. I remember being chewed out by Mr. Nomura. He’d say “No, we could do this on the PSP,” or something like that. The hurdle was really high from the get-go, because we set out to create “a game that can only be played on the DS.”
khinsider.com/the-world-ends-with-you/interviews/square-enix-members-creators-roundtable-part-2
Maybe he didn’t solely create it but he sure as hell helped out a lot with it

Glad to see my shit posted so soon. Stay BTFO Barry :^)

>get to finally play DMC5 and watch the walking salt mine that is XV-kun

Attached: 1453578798954.jpg (396x402, 17K)

>it just feels extremely unnecessary.
I mean, he's not wrong on that. I can't imagine many are going to buy them when you get plenty of orbs as is.

This is why people buy consoles?

You seem rather upset that KH is better. I don't see why, you didn't personally make FFXV

When will they optimize the game and make it less than 50 GB in size?
I don't want to download the current 0.1 TB, what the actual fuck

>cadillac

Attached: aseo0zq7fs221.jpg (640x845, 97K)

Do the one but with Dante and Sora fighting Noctis like that scene in Dragonball Super with Jiren

BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER

Attached: 18581E6F-2D0F-4519-B3C7-64448239AC3F.gif (2615x700, 1.94M)

what a fabulous carpet he's wearing on his back

>Anime, CGI movie and DLCs.
>None of this add anything remotely relevant because game is a fucking mess

Attached: 1544107119990.png (282x300, 76K)

>That literally proves it
huh? you do realize that's Dante, not Noctis right?

>Not moving the joystick so you can say the camera is bad
How fucking sad

Imagine being so upset that other people call you on your shitposting
The game came out over two years ago dude, get over it

No user, even Jiren isn't as bland as Noctis.

I honestly don't even care about Kingdom Hearts, never have and honestly likely never will but you fags seem alright.

KH3 was fine. Its the only series hes autistic enough to get right

Still, draw the scene, he's still in denial

looks like nights to me, stay seething though.

Attached: nights.gif (410x230, 3.74M)

FFXV is like some weird ball of string. Trying to pull a loose thread just makes the whole thing tighten up more

I'm not getting my hopes up. So far every DLC episode has been half-baked af.

>not one of the newer versions

Attached: 1551843482267.gif (2454x1125, 3.3M)

>That isn't the combat at all because you have manual attacks with opener, mid, finisher, counter and aerial attacks, charge attacks, directional inputs, warpstrike, point warps and warp itself, manual weapon switching which each weapon type plays differently, plus character switch which adds even more variety because each member has their own unique combat to them.
all useless when you can beat the game just by holding o.
crystal chronicles, explorers and even tabata's own type-0 were better attempts to bring arpg combat to final fantasy than xv.

>two major fanbases coming together to wipe out one autist
just like my animes

Attached: You're gonna carry that dead weight.png (1070x1112, 782K)

I've heard people say that KH haters are far more annoying than the actual fans, and honestly I tend to agree

no one cares barry

MODS = GODS

MODS ARE HERE. ITS TIME

Attached: 1453524454508.png (500x384, 181K)

Way to spoil the good ending

This made me smile, thanks internet
Holy shit that level of cope, wew

BASED MODS

Attached: D748907A-0310-4311-8A7A-B327BBAB8921.jpg (713x511, 62K)

LETS GET THIS STARTED. POST YFW BARRY GOT OUTED

Attached: 1531081482168.jpg (310x294, 36K)

Attached: 0Q51B2J.png (512x512, 144K)

Attached: 1537219447968.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

how many times will barry get banned in this thread? will he break his own record of 13?

>all those deleted posts
>including replies
>both the shitposting against DMC and the "LOL DMC AND XV ARE BROS xD" posts
Sasuga Barry

Attached: 1488570359054.jpg (339x419, 11K)

God I hope so.

please give me a quick rundown on this barry character

Attached: A2AA34D7-06EA-41BC-B68E-A67480651877.jpg (510x700, 116K)

Attached: UB1eV.gif (320x180, 1.71M)

FOR AN ASSASSINS CREED GAME

100+ posts got deleted in this thread alone.

>[Deleted]
lol

Attached: file.png (478x510, 175K)

Archiving this thread and screencapping for outing Barry's samefagging

Attached: xd.jpg (518x658, 81K)

It's fantasy

Attached: Rashid_Icon.jpg (204x204, 17K)

He's been doing it for literal weeks in KH threads, but it's good to have proof of his mental illness

>DMC and KH fans get a notorious autist banned and deleted in a single thread
>all that samefagging revealed
Next time try to be less obvious. XV will always be trash

Attached: 1494122137256.png (1280x836, 1.22M)

He'll be back. He's already ban evaded twice in this thread. Look at the post before yours.

HE GOT DELETED AGAIN. 3 BANS SO FAR

Jesus.. seriously.

I heard about this a long time ago and literally had no clue it was still being worked on. To my surprise when googling it, gameplay was shown almost a month ago, and this is the first time ive heard of it.

>he literally just shitposted and got banned AGAIN right before you posted this
kek. never change, xv-kun.

Attached: 1546977023649.png (598x559, 597K)

Never pelt me with your shit game, Barry. You're the only one defending it

Attached: Flock you.png (1114x1005, 616K)

going for ban #4 now!

Whatever helps you sleep at night Barry.

IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN, BROS
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/448127641/#448127641
HOW MANY DO YOU THINK HE’LL GET THIS TIME?

Attached: 2F26CEFF-8C8C-4751-AFF5-6455E598B4C3.jpg (420x481, 51K)

4 bans so far. will be break his record?

>ALREADY deleted
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1539191068949.png (790x1000, 281K)

KHbros, thanks for inviting me here. This shit's hilarious to watch

Attached: 1528679031002.png (1233x969, 993K)

Are we getting #5?

GO FOR 5, BARRY

Attached: D1B75A2D-4A43-4E3C-A62C-CF2BBD0E2614.jpg (282x339, 17K)

Weird that trish has never been added to this.

kek,
I bet FFXV wouldn't have such a bad reputation around here if it wasn't for that crazy no-life autist.

It is a completely average, inconsequential and safe game, not even worth shitting on.

>barry's still posting
Look man, there are sometimes when you just need to give up. It's been like 6 years since this started, and almost 3 years since release at this point. It's time to let it go. There are more games out in the world than just FFXV

Attached: 1549487242254.png (878x651, 552K)

magic anti-erosion barrier, 2ez

Holy shit that was so fast it didn't even archive. There's an active mod ITT

hey mod, care to share your opinion on Barry?

>banned again
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have a nice recap :^)

Attached: barry_btfo_yet_again.png (1699x1685, 1.48M)

Oh no no no, KHfag is going to win!

Attached: oh no no no.png (334x45, 1K)

>It is a completely average, inconsequential and safe game
that's way too generous. it's a steaming shitpile of a game that (along with ffxiii and ffxiv 1.0) destroyed a once-respected franchise.

Serious question, what brings a man to shitpost to these levels? Like, at some point he's gotta realize he's spent literal months shitposting other games pointlessly, right?
I simply don't get why FFXV of all games is the one you wanna die on a hill for. I'd kind of understand if it was an indie game but this is some AAA shit made by a huge team. Like, what is he even angry about?

incoherent. make it in order to be consistent. Its ok but arrange it

Beautiful

Attached: BC5F3A0F-07E6-4863-B9DA-9A8CA8B320BA.png (257x297, 29K)

>he's spent literal months shitposting other games pointlessly, right?
This has been going on since the tail end of 2014. Not even joking. He's been at it for 4+ years.

A lot of the reviewers were brainless, one gave it a 4/10.

Yea Forums.org/bans
in 30 minutes this will refresh. the list will be full of Barry's posts.

Nice

Attached: 1529494027864.png (465x492, 282K)

>Barry right now

Attached: 220px-Screamcover[1].jpg (220x284, 20K)

Jesus Christ. I've never had sex with a girl and I'm 35, but at least I won't disappoint my parents as much as this guy

>Kh3 was fucking amazing
Dude it fucking sucked. I was never a fan of KH's gameplay, it always felt simple and overly stiff to me, but the plot is just flat out retarded through and through. KH3's plot adds even more retardation by making Nort into a misunderstood okay guy.

and in that time, he's shitposted against persona 5, kh3, dmc3, twewy, and probably a whole bunch of other games too - only for ffxv to unanimously get a worse reception than all of those games.

>69 posts for "Barry"
OBSSESSED

Attached: Barry57789890.jpg (455x358, 60K)

I disagree, I think that the FF series were always overrated as hell, even during the SNES and PS1 era there were way better RPGs available.

To me XV was about as forgettable and easy as most of them, FFXII is the only good GAME in the FF series, it is a series that was always all about spectacle and mass appeal, gameplay be dammed.

AYY IM IN IT

comparing a shit screenshot of this dlc with a favorable one from asscreed

>Barry calling anyone else obsessed
It must be shameful having such little awareness

>being this new

Only FF's 6, 9, 10, 12 and tactics are worth a damn. 11, and 14 are MMO's so I guess those don't count

>Looks Amazing

Yeah if you can ignore how Ardyn still dresses like grandma when she just can't get warm

if this gets deleted and turns out to be Barry samefagging I swear to god.....

FFXV being a let down doesn't excuse KH3 from is own massive flaws by the way, with that, along with that shitshow Left Alive, SE fans should start getting worried about the future soon.

What was the last critically acclaimed game by SquareEnix? Nier: Automata, a low budget project with the gameplay part outsourced to Platinum games! Things look pretty bleak if you ask me.

KH3 does have flaws, but not enough to call it a 1/10 according to our mutual friend ITT

>spends all of his time shitposting about these games when he could’ve just played them and come to see them as better games compared to XV
It’s sad, really.

Attached: 95E610CC-DC77-448F-B0CD-BE8C65A344B2.png (172x202, 8K)

ff has probably always been a little overrated, it's not the best jrpg series, but still - it used to be one of the most respected brands in gaming. every time a new final fantasy came out, it was a big event. you always knew at least that square would make a quality game that pushed the limits of the hardware it was on.
now, ff is completely irrelevant thanks to all the flops square's been making for mainline games. the spinoffs are the only good aspect of the franchise anymore, and there's more hype for smaller, newer series like kingdom hearts and persona now than ff. the ff7 remake would have to be a masterpiece to fix the damage that square has done to the franchise lately.

We have confirmation that the JP version of KH3 is getting NG+ and Critical mode TOMORROW meaning it wont be long before it gets in all versions

ardyn looks like if hugh jackman started to dress as a fedora tipper

octopath traveler did well enough. they probably just need to focus on multiple smaller projects rather than large tent pole games. besides, they've got ff14 and other ways of making money.

I did the right choice waiting, now I'll get KH3 right after finishing DMC5

>Expecting shitposters to actually play games and find enjoyment
It's apparently much better to try and get people to dislike things they currently enjoy

I can't wait to mash one single button inbetween watching this movie.

kh3 is a good game. left alive is such a densetsu no kusoge that square felt the need to ban people from streaming it. not a fair comparison at all.
dqxi was good. world of final fantasy was good. square also has good smaller side projects coming up like chocobo's dungeon everybuddy and the crystal chronicles remaster.

To be fair, DragonQuest has a bright future ahead of it. But Nier Automata being the last good non-DQ game since KH2FM or Bravely Second is pretty sad. Since Platinum follows similar philosophies as Capcom when it comes to action games, a victory for Nier: Automata is like a victory for Capcomfags as it shows that Capcom’s approach to game design is superior to SE’s.

Can I get a speedy rundown on what happened?

TWEWY exists, user.

Barry bows to the DMChads

Octopath was cute I guess, but what SE needs is a new hit, something that will make people shit their pants and drop their wallets. It is ironic that KH3 and FFXV fans are banding together with DMC5 because Capcom is a company that has been doing nothing but delivering jackpots over and over again for a couple of years now, SE must be jelly, specially after delivering yet another 6 years long AAA project only to get a "meh its alright" reaction, again.

151 posters and 444 replies.

Attached: 1545347218821.jpg (359x369, 24K)

>ff7 remake would have to be a masterpiece
Its not going to be, probably. The action combat meme is fine, but its going to be FFXV levels of braindead probably. Not to mention if it really does end up being episodic, then people are going to just say "forget it, not bothering with this shit," especially if the gameplay is shitty or they try to ruin Cloud's personality like they have in things like in Advent Children.

The update is also gonna give Sora new abilities. Any word as to what “Jump Assault” will do?

square needs to stop the 6+ year long aaa projects with bloated budgets entirely and focus on smaller games.

I honestly forgot about TWEWY. That’s a good game because Barry thinks it’s a fucking QTE simulator.

I want Threads of Fate 2

This is a company thats avoiding repeating the mistakes of FFXIV 1.0's complacent mindset towards game design by being complacent of FFXIV's current mindset. The idiots have no idea of how to properly invest money into games that need it and those that don't. FFVII:R will probably drain so much revenue that should be going to other games and take another 5-7 years to even come out or even show some kind of tangible evidence that it exists

They're still polishing this turd? I bought the pack that gave me the first three stories, and some weirdo sombrero for noctis when the game came out, will that get me the newer stories as well or is it a separate DLC? I can assume the answer because this is square, but figured I'd ask anyhow.

Either this or stop announcing them as soon as the project starts.
Seriously, what was the point of telling everyone there was a remake of FFVII in the works back in 2015?

How the fuck is any of this a QTE, honestly?

Attached: CABF818A-DCDE-408A-8EB5-44C4F821AC21.gif (250x376, 2.17M)

Hell if I know. Square is retarded.

I'm betting that was mostly at Sony's behest. 2015 E3 was stacked with "hype" shit that wasn't entirely Sony exclusives and shit that wasn't going to be out for years, and everyone fell for it.

Where is Barry now? he gave up or just shitposting somewhere else?

His mom finished making his tendies so he's playing his 34th playthrough of FFXV while eating lunch.

Nigga somebody (I think) found his PSN and his playing time and it was 173 hours and last time he played was 2017

He shitposted more than he played FFXV

it's not sony's fault, it's square's fault for getting people's hopes up in the first place with that tech demo for the ps3.

Let me bring him out

Attached: Absolute state of Barry.webm (1178x332, 2.85M)

iirc he didn't have all the trophies either.

iirc, he hadn't finished most of the postgame content. ffxv is so bad that even its biggest fan doesn't want to actually play it anymore.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Barry.

>he's back

Attached: 1551845427555.png (508x490, 209K)

>THIS upset you keep getting banned
I've laughed so much in this thread

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: F53D3FE0-2FD1-4CE5-B9A9-4259646A0F25.jpg (640x938, 345K)

Source? I must know since I've been holding off on KH3 until Critical releases.

what is he up to now, ban #6?

>more than 120 posts deleted ITT
I feel bad for his mother

Attached: 1541211861123.jpg (1280x1280, 394K)

7 so far.

>dlc for a 3 year old dead game
>not dropping this shit and focusing on 16 instead
godammit enix

The company is ran by morons.

You need Jesus, Barry.

There was going to be more, but they changed their mind.
After this one it was the Dragoon lady turn to get a DLC story, after hers it was the MC's waifu's.

>after hers it was the MC's waifu's
What like, that blond chick? Wasn't she really important? Why didn't they make her DLC first?
Actually I don't care nevermind

it was supposed to be a second season pass but after finding out they were at a 33 million loss in profit they had to cut short. Ardyn DLC was the only one finished in the process

Game began unfinished, and now it stays unfinished

That's just sad

It is. I honestly think the best of FFXV is how its basically Stand By Me: The game and had ton of content, but the gameplay is so boring I raced through the game and didn't start postgame

It's even worse when the deluxe edition gives you the strongest weapon in the game that can do 9999 damage and can go higher with buffs

>It's even worse when the deluxe edition gives you the strongest weapon in the game that can do 9999 damage and can go higher with buffs
You're kidding

Reminder that XV has less depth than a DS game.

Attached: cuhrazy TWEWY.webm (320x180, 1.43M)

youtube.com/watch?v=IO343_RVAT4
steamcommunity.com/app/637650/discussions/0/1697167168516139355/

Who would've thought that FFXV would be pay to win?

There were, and then Final Fantasy 12 happened

Holy shit

Attached: sora smile.jpg (1024x576, 25K)

THE ACTUAL STATE OF XV

Barry is found
Yea Forums.org/bans
he's the one with 30 day bans

Attached: Jesus Christ Barry.png (748x274, 19K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BARRY

Still trying to push this supposed “KH-kun” schtick Barry?

Just hold the circle button it’ll all be fine

Looks alright. But there's that overly angular Japanese level design again.

if he says it, mods will auto-ban him since he's the only one saying it

Poor lil bab

Which ps3 yakuza game is this?

lel

>KH-kun still shitposting in FFXV threads because of how asshurt he is
You crying won’t make KH3 a good game.

Attached: disappointment.jpg (674x368, 62K)

GO FOR 8

who is this bazztek guy? he seems pretty based considering how he dabs on KHfags

and the definitive edition of FFXV is 77. your point?
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-xv-royal-edition

Let's see how long until you get banned again, barry boy

Attached: 1547656301537.png (310x440, 323K)

The game on the right looks fucking stupid and like only legitimate fucking retards find joy about button mashing random shit to do flips on the screen.

Attached: 17726137_1207309426044664_8142455529228011617_n.gif (420x236, 880K)

This honestly feels like they created this entire city district so that it could be used for Verum Rex and that's the only reason it got finished.

i can't believe you're still doing this

>he took this long to ban evade the rangeban
wew lad

Attached: eat even more shit barry.png (1936x435, 192K)

It is an official screenshot made by Square to sell that DLC.