What would they talk about?

What would they talk about?

Attached: kanye stranding.jpg (1200x1334, 174K)

social strand systems

Hamburgers

He wanted personally to call Kojimbo a hack

Kanya is clearly acting as President Trump’s proxy.

Kanye's wanted to venture into video games for awhile now. I don't doubt he's played some of the older MGS games.

West would sperg out about some stupid autistic idea for a video game he has and Kojima would nod, smile and think about his Mads Mikkelsen/Stephanie Joosten slashfic.

I'd imagine Kojima would keep derailing the conversation to Joy Division and keep asking Kanye if he's ever met them.

kanye want him to feature his music in kojimbo's movie

Take this bullshit to Yea Forums, please. Tired of this dumb nigger appearing everywhere.

Why do hollyjood celebs pretend to like Kojima?

nobody is pretending you loser, Kojima is the best.

t. Kojimbo

Q predicted this

Kojima is video games

Kojima is known to give money to his friends

Whatever happened to Kanye's game? His dead mother needs our help to get into heaven.

Attached: only one.jpg (800x533, 55K)

>Not the other way around

>Kojima seems happy to meet literally any celeb
>completely ignores Kanye
lmao

Let's be real, the bitch is probably frying in hell.

Calm down Jethro, the idea of two crazy people meeting and creating an insane videogame is interesting.

that is a good point if they did in fact not meet or talk. As a fan of both optimistically I hope they did meet, or at least message, and didnt make it public.

However on the other hand, assuming Kojima did ignore Kanye because there's no way he didn't hear about the tweet, why would Kojima not like him? Kojima has proven himself to be a music nerd, Kanye seems to know a thing or two about games either an expert at hiding his power level or just simply knows a few things, it just begs the question in my mind.

>why would Kojima not like him?
He has good taste.

But user
>Cosima Caminades

Attached: images (25).jpg (489x627, 24K)

>Counter Strike sample in Ultralight Beam
>SF producer tag
Kanye probably knows a lot more than he's letting on.

Why would a genius like Kanye want to meet that hack?

Kanye announces a lot of projects that don't get released.
- Good Ass Job (post Grad version)
- Winter Summer Autumn Spring
- So Help Me God (the most 'released' unreleased album)
- ye version prior to the Slavery is a choice
- Turbogrx 16
- WTT 2 (never ever)
- Yandhi version prior to SNL (if whatever he is working on even releases as Yandhi)

It's best to just wait until you can actually hear it, and even in that case as shown with TLOP it's still not finished.

They're both using the movie Akira as inspiration

>Turbografx16
That was the probably the album where he would reveal his power level

it appears as a minigame in fractured but whole

Oh and also Child Rebel Solider.

one thing that is cool about getting good at anything. Once you are good at something then it's easy to link up with people and entertain yourself. Just toss up a request on social media and even if your phone is fucked and all your shit got stolen in customs you can still go about your day as if nothing had happened.

nigger stuff

i'm a fucking kanye nerd man so I got some info.
- Named after the console obvs but also Kanye's first console
- A list from the studio sessions was shown during that period with oddly enough a bunch of Wii titles.
- Kanye claims to have programed a 'mario game' as a kid where you played as a penis

Attached: lcphpsrwhr9myqrgndl8.png (961x662, 507K)

Sheesh, what an entitled cunt

>inb4 not kanye's insta
no shit it's from one of the guys in his camp

I think this was around the time that Kanye was meeting and supporting Trump. Kojima isn't exactly a fan of US politicians of any kind.

so you're a nigger huh

I'm glad Pete Rock works with Kanye.
After Runaway I though Pete Rock would be livid, but he praised the drums Ye sampled from him.