Every zelda game ranked

Every zelda game ranked

Attached: 1532633139416.jpg (917x591, 135K)

Fuck me, that's awful taste

>minish cap last
Good don't let them know

Terminal shit taste

t. gamecube babby

>Twilight Princess and Wind Waker below Skyward Sword

I'm not even angry, just confused, because SS was like one long compilation of all the design flaws in WW and TP exaggerated to their logical, final extents.

Based skyward sword

Attached: 5F324442-D316-42BC-A120-E3242276F2E3.jpg (1920x1080, 594K)

Link's Awakening is much better than ALttP

Skyward Sword didn't stop the gameplay to inform you that you picked up a blue/red rupee every time you turned the game off and started again.

SS was also less empty and tedious than TP.

Can't explain WW though.

BotW is objectively better than OoT

Skyward Sword DID stop you to let you know you picked up one of the stupid collectibles in it though, and if the rationale behind liking SS is that it has less gameplay interruptions than TP then that's objectively wrong. Not even a matter of opinion, like physically, objectively wrong, because Fi pops up CONSTANTLY to say inane shit like every 4 minutes

what made ages so much better than seasons?

1. ALTTP
2. WW
3. OoT

I can't speak for OP because I have no idea what they were thinking, but I'd say Ages was a bit more interesting than Seasons because the time mechanic was better-implemented than the weather mechanic. I definitely wouldn't put it that insanely above the other though

Attached: 1315544176603.png (932x272, 101K)

3hrs of pro paint skills

Attached: TRUTH.jpg (917x591, 136K)

1. MM
2. LA
3.BotW
Rest doesn't matter

this was always such a dumb argument. The "Zelda fanbase" isn't one person, the people who complained about the one weren't the people who complained about the other. People didn't hate WW after it came out either, the anger was entirely about the art style, and the rage over that had long subsided by the time TP came out. And there was NEVER a widespread TP hatred post-release like there was for WW pre-release.

The whole "Zelda Cycle" meme was always bullshit. It's especially been proven bullshit now that SS is still regarded as one of the lower-tier entries in the series by people who aren't contrarians (it's like the Dark Souls 2 of Zelda) and BOTW is almost always in people's top five.

Perfect fix

>Skyward Sword didn't stop the gameplay
There's a 99% chance that you're a faggot who didn't play the game.

Attached: 117766.jpg (812x456, 237K)

Think it was more of a meme lad, but yeah I agree with you generally

Is this some kind of numale journalist list?

Ik haat werk.