What the hell am i watching?

What the hell am i watching?

youtube.com/watch?v=-7FQPhThad0

Rage 2. Looks nothing like Rage 1 and Plays nothing like Rage 1.

He's using abilities, we never had those. We fought on our own merit, We didn't unlock trivial "skills" we got good. He's using fancy technology in a wasteland that only the AUTHORITY had or was otherwise very pricey to buy. He has a fucking blackhole grenade, Using that they could of stopped the asteroid and preventing RAGE 2.

Attached: rage 2.jpg (201x251, 20K)

It thinks it's Fallout but COD at the sametime.

Huh, I'm surprised, that actually looks pretty bad

TitanCry 2: Fallout looks cool.

Attached: Absolute madman.jpg (401x281, 53K)

Rage 1 was shit so I'm glad it doesn't.

I think it wants to be bulletstorm

Rage could probably do with some mechanic tweaks anyway, it didn't really stand out very well.

That cover art is really messy and ugly, they should fire whoever designed it.

>we never had those
You only had one game
It's not like Rage was an entire series and all of a sudden they changed everything up

Do you honestly think that normal humans talk like this? Off yourself you worthless shill, can't even do your fucking paid job right

Attached: 1544603551631.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>Rage 2. Looks nothing like Rage 1 and Plays nothing like Rage 1.

No shit, maybe they actually want to sell some copies this time. R1 was boring, monotonous and I bet sold badly. Not a fan of the "aesthetic" either but complaining about how it should look/play like R1 is dimwitted.

>He's using abilities, we never had those
It's not a fucking series, the IP has only one game, don't make it sound like they changed a formula that was never there in the first place.

>Using that they could of stopped the asteroid and preventing RAGE 2.

You're right, how could they? I suggest you immediately call the Writers Guild and demand rectification

Attached: 1526321093909.png (394x526, 480K)

I like how he's talking as if anyone even remembers playing Rage 1...if anyone ever did.

This game looks fucking awesome

Yeah nope it really doesn't. Stop shilling

Yeah it does, I'm not even one to get excited over FPS games usually. That gameplay looks clean as fuck, snappy, and just very satisfying in general. That's some of the best fps gameplay I have seen. The next huge leap after Destiny, this is looking like a day 1 buy.

Why are you writting like you are suffering a damn stroke? Yikes.

Sure thing shill, everybody knows shills LOVE video games

why is there no gore

It's basically borderlands if it were good and didn't look like shit. So I'm pretty excited for this one.

>developed by Avalanche studios
Into le bin.

>It's like this other game nobody has cared about for years!! trust me it's like really good, it's titanfall mixed with far cry, borderlands and bulletstorm it's GREAT!!!

Attached: damn nigg.jpg (379x374, 9K)

Gee whiz, mister
I sure do want to preorder it now!
Thanks~~~

I could do your job better than you and yet I don't have a job as shill. Is this what white privilege is like?

Fucking retards I don't give a SHIT if you get it or not

Of course you don't, you just get paid to shill on 4channel

wow what an obvious shill thread for an unlikeable game

By golly, of course not
You're just telling us how amazing this game looks
I bet our standards are just too darn high anyway!

they're just recycling a trademark like they did with Prey

The sequel nobody wanted to the game nobody bought.

It looks fine. I'm sure the combat is decent enough. Not sure how the weight of the guns and actual powers

Who's your employer? I'd love to get paid for shitposting on Yea Forums. I'm serious by the way

nigger people love borderlands and keep waiting for it to drop. if this is anywhere close it'll sell like hotcakes

fuck you
fuck you
AND FUCK YOU

Testbgdhvdd d

Nah, it's a direct sequel. Has same enemies, designs, some characters etc.

Your guy has powers now because the suits got turned on at the end of Rage 1.

We did it Yea Forums we broke the shillbot

Attached: 4363576587.jpg (366x366, 16K)

Why does gets a FUCK YOU and I only got fuck you?
Did I do something wrong?

Rage 1 is better

I think it looks pretty good but they're going to suicide the game by making it Beth launcher only

It's like Doom, except open world and the enemies aren't playing the game.
>Holographic Barrier
>Can't shoot through it
What the fuck's the point? You can briefly see the enemies still sitting behind their cover?
I swear I don't understand these fucking games and their pointless "skills" to make believe the player is actually involved or doing something clever. Nothing about this seems like it's emphasizing the player playing a video game.

Bethesda just deposited $100 into the marketing account, now more are coming. You merely destroyed a scout.

Attached: Jon Stewart.jpg (300x225, 17K)

>Game is extremely video gamey
>You say it's not
Can you just admit you can't be pleased and pre hate it because it's published by bethesda

Looks pretty fun

>Guys please don’t pull an EA and Ubisoft. Where you show us some great looking game an than downgrade all of that. We are gamers and we want to buy your product, but we don’t want to see a product that we won’t truly get.
Here's your target market for the night

I heard the gameplay is being done by the DOOM 2016 team, so im actually quite interested.

Why the hate? it looks pretty solid

Rage was 5 hours of texture pop ins and semi good shooting. Who cares if they do all this different shit.

Oh gee I wonder why there's all this hate? Maybe it's because you're an obvious shill?

Looks great and far better than the original. It also looks better than doom eternal.
The abilities are fun, no shitty glory kills, the vehicle combat is a nice touch, and killing fucking tumblers pink haired faggots is amazing

Seething schizo

I wish. Being paid to just say good shit about games that I don't care for would be nice

I'm gonna pirate it at the least so I can enjoy more idtech shootan.

oh wow, I've been called a shill for not thinking king that the game is absolute shit. That's a new one

>Looks nothing like Rage 1 and Plays nothing like Rage 1.

To be fair this is only the second game of the series. Outside of a brief comic that released a few months after release of Rage 1, this game was a fairly quiet affair. I give them the benefit of a doubt and say it was a product of its time.

Wait, what the fuck is this PS1 popping?
Oh no no no

It's "video gamey" in all the worst way, copying everything from the genre's worst contributions of the last decade. There's zero creative spark or original design work.. It may as well be a Chinese knockoff.
I still don't understand why the enemies aren't doing anything, is the entire game meant to be a comp stomp?

>DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY

>Oh no someone said good things about a game I hate!!!

Attached: 1524163447920.png (616x336, 94K)

I remember literally nothing from Rage 1 aside from the darksector boomerang and unrelenting disappointment. Why are they even making this game?

I don't know the combat looks very good, and shit seems to happens in the world regardless of what you're doing. That's already 2 things I haven't seen in other open meme games before.
Hard to believe this is avalanche.

>good things
all you're saying is it "looks fun"
you don't have anything to say because you're paid very poorly to say some shit that you can't and aren't supposed to explain
it looks fun because you got paid to say it

>What the fuck's the point?
Did you not realize you can stay shooting in midair after a jump? That's what they're doing in the video
Skills add gameplay.

>Why are they even making this game?
Rumor is they were going to remaster Rage but lost the assets.

Far Cry potentially has better core gameplay, but I suppose that's a matter of taste and this game isn't technically out yet.
All the same, I assume you're referencing the vehicles driving by, as if they weren't scripted for the "pre-beta demo footage". Again, random enemy convoy spawns has been happening in Far Cry for probably close to ten years.
Being ignorant isn't a sin, but it'd be crazy to pass this game off as anything but a thesis of mediocre game design copy-pasted in crayon. It's an amalgam of shit other people have done before in games that they themselves were an amalgam of shit.
It doesn't appear to do anything better or different. It's just "that game", again!

So you can toss up a barrier so you can hover over it and be picked off while stationary, instead of just strafing between cover?
This is a worthy alternative? This literal nonsense is gameplay?
Again, why the fuck aren't the enemies shooting him? He's right there, hovering like a fat fucking quail.

>>all you're saying is it "looks fun"
No. I don't know about the other user but I clearly detailed what I like about this game. Let me do it again, actually. Also
>>b-but you're paid
lmao

Anyway, stuff Rage 2 does badly
>bad art direction, the pink need to go. I'll reshade it out
>I would have prefered multiple open maps instead of open world meme ridled with """"outposts"""

Stuff Rage 2 seems to do great
>great, fast combat with a lot of depth
>no fucking glory kills and seemingly no other such dumb as fuck mechanics that ruined DOOM
>vehicle combat, I missed this in my life
>kill trannies and SJWs
>the world seems to have stuff going on, hopefully it's not staged for this video and it'll actually happens
>the boss was amazing

So yeah, day one pirate for me. I don't understand your hatred for this game, there's worse westcuck shit to rightfully destroy.

Attached: 1525411247680.png (590x681, 381K)

>Far Cry potentially has better core gameplay
kek
Far Cry doesn't have amazing combat. I couldn't care less about what it did as long the core gameplay is garbage I wouldn't play it period.
>It's just "that game" again!
With good combat.

The doom 2016 team are making doom bro....lol...

Gameplay is being done by avalanche

>I'm not even one to get excited over FPS games usually
Ok so you're not a fan of the genre but you're still authorized to say what's awesome? Fuck off Todd

How can you even say Rage 2 has good combat? Nothing is shooting at the player, or he's invulnerable, or something. Even that stupid Rhino-lookin' boss at the end was a complete retard. It's not really combat if it's a one-sided affair.
All you're looking at is the blatant Destiny-style mechanics the player can repeat on end for a hundred hours against virtual punching bags.
>Be sure to have the right gear and skills to take him on!
>Defeats him by Halo-hopping
>Rhino unloads on a barrier instead of shooting the fucking guy hovering right above it
You may as well go smack a disabled kid and call yourself the UFC champion.

>neurotic r9k types getting btfo as they try to control the narrative and dictate that an obviously fun looking game won't be fun

Yeah, fuck off. The whole gameplay looks like fps breakdancing on people. Reminds me of first person far cry 5

>there are people on Yea Forums who will take this obscure bait
More power to (You), godspeed user.

>Looks nothing like Rage 1 and plays nothing like Rage 1

And thats a bad thing?

Attached: D0awxlRWoAcqWvX.png (524x497, 235K)

>Rage 2
>mfw this thread
Fitting title lmao

You have a good point but games lately (westcunt games in particular) can't even have proper shooting and movement systems or actual gameplay movement and options in the first place, so I'm glad Rage 2 got that down. Of course the ennemies need to follow yes.
Also we can't know how the AI really is until the game is released, this type of demo is always set on baby journo mode.

Rage 2 is clearly Rage in name only. You aren't saying anything by pointing this out. We've known this since the game was announced.

Nobody wants or actually gives a shit about a proper RAGE sequel.
Cope, faggot.

looks ok, like bulletstorm/farcry mashup, avalanche will probably deliver
gonna pass because it's exclusive to bethesda's shitty service though
id has nothing to do with it and it shows because nuDoom and wolfensteins are fucking garbage

It actually looks more fun than the piece of shit "game" that I'm playing right now called Metro Exodus.

>waahh this doesn't look like that shit game that was terrible and sold horribly and no one liked