It's time to talk about the greatest antagonist ever

It's time to talk about the greatest antagonist ever

Attached: 1539679653854.jpg (800x450, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCUWYiR2a5iD0cZktuODPoVw
youtube.com/watch?v=4zZKkSfnd6k
youtu.be/LG_2qyfmBCs?t=649
youtube.com/watch?v=eM30k2yEBmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that a spoiler?
I'm playing it now, he's in my party.

uh no i was kidding lol

Attached: 1543127857171.jpg (720x720, 88K)

OWEN?

>Literal "I wuz a baed guy all along!"
>No good conclusion
>Comes back just to be a bot more of a cunt in the DLC
>In any Dragon Age game past Origins
>greatest antagonist ever
So how does it feel being retarded OP?

not a single argument

Nah its overall lame since you gonna beat hin with some Tavinter faggot that is gonna be the new protag.
I Want to use my inquisitor with a robo hand to punch this bald fucker in the balls goodanmit

Attached: 1546281591520.png (364x342, 14K)

not an argument

>greatest antagonist
Only good games count for this kind of stuff, breh.

wtf is YOUR argument exactly you faggit its literally just lazy writing even the speech he gives you when you off your hand, even if you were in good friendship levels with him his reasoning is dumb as fuck

>people actually played Origins and DA2 through the end
Kudos to you for having such tolerance for shit games.

>Origins
Well, i meant Inquisition but whatever. I liked Origins despite some flaws here and there.

I’ve owned Inquisition on Xbox 360/XBone/PS4 over the years but I’ve never gotten around to actually completing it. I also own all the expansions and from the little of the deep roads xpac I played it seemed pretty cool.

Is it worth going back and playing this again v? I tried a few months ago but the facial animations bothered me so much I had to put it down.

No, believe me, its really underwhelming and feels pretty mass effect 3-y where nothing you do really changes anything with the actual ending.

Lmao get fucked dragon cuck, you'll never see him again after Anthem.

Isn't he coming back for 4 as a major character?

He's not even an antagonist, he's an Anti-hero, especially if you're playing an Elf yourself.
All he wants to do is upturn the really shitty system put in place that's keeping non-Dalish elves as effective cattle labor in alienages.

>You can't unsee this

Attached: rs_600x600-171219083111-600.eminem.121917.jpg (700x700, 39K)

>implying 4 is ever going to see the light of day
And it's a good thing as well. Inquisition was shit and worse than even 2, so I can only imagine how bad 4 would be.

Whats wrong with that? Elves are niggers.

>it's another "solasfag thinks anyone cares about his boring character from his shitty game" episode

Attached: 1551727953119.jpg (600x600, 78K)

>every time he makes a plan it goes horribly out of control

Get fucked, knife-ear.

Attached: 1551511945715.png (702x655, 582K)

Elves built the foundation the world rests on. It wasn't until the Tevinter faggots came around and fucked up literally almost everything that the world became as shitty as it is.
Racism against Elves is a ploy put in place by the Tevinter to strip them of their achievements and beat into everyone the idea that it was the Tevinter who created the magical world how it is.
Elves aren't niggers, the Tevinter (and to a slightly lesser extent the Orlesians) are.

Haven’t beaten Mass Effect 3 yet either only the first 2 back around 2010.

Basically whenever people reference had had the ending is I have no idea what they’re talking about.

>All he wants to do is upturn the really shitty system put in place that's keeping non-Dalish elves as effective cattle labor in alienages.

You mean all he wants to do is destroy the fucking world so he can restore the "true" elves back to glory. Solas doesn't give a fuck about the modern elves. He doesn't even see them as people.

Orlais and Tevinter are in the world so I'm a-okay with him wiping it out.
Ancient Elves can't be much worse than those two.

Dumnb wojaknigger

I dont get his motives. Why destroy the veil? It will just release the old elven Gods and fuck everyone. If he wants to "save" the elves, it is best just done using his political connections. The Inquisitior could probably help him secure them a Homeland.

This Friday is when DA's fate is gonna be decided lmao.
Anthem was supposed to sell a lot of copies within the first two weeks. Those weeks are over then.

>It will just release the old elven Gods and fuck everyone.
At which point he'll chase them down, destroy all of them, absorb their powers, and remake the world as he sees fit.

>Anthem destroyed 1 million consoles in the first 2 weeks
We did it reddit

>Ancient elves can't be much worse than those two

They were bad enough that it was apparently worth splitting the fabric of reality in half to get rid of them.

Hell, half the time Solas is talking about ancient elven civilisation is spent on saying how horrible the 'gods' were and that they'd basically enslaved the whole elven populace by lying about what they really were.

Attached: 1ta83ebo2_500.jpg (500x373, 59K)

I really hope it will be possible to play as a Dalish elf and Arlathan/Dales/some new state can be formed and you get to holocaust humans,

So is the Chantry just a false religion? Corypheus seemed sincere when he said the Golden City was already BLACKED before the magisters entered. That is a pretty basic tenat of the Chant undermined, and goes against teachings of Andraste herself.

>Wife loves Dragon Age
>Romances him in 3
>Now forever heartbroken about it

I think I got cucked by a video game character.

I can't hate him
>Drew a giant fresco on Skyhold which literally says "This is the Inquisitor's Crib and he is my Bro and you are all his bitches"
>writes and carve more stuff saying that you are the broest of the bros and that it is your divine right to turn everyone into your bitch

But if Solas was to bring them back just to wipe all them out now that he's got Mythal's power on top of his own, and Fen'harel was one of the two Gods who cared enough about the Elves to stand against the other Gods, wouldn't siding with him be the best choice?

Honestly I don't really get WHAT his plan is once he reforms reality like it used to be, the elven gods were apparently strong enough that he could fight them directly and that's why he had to go so far to just seal them away. Now he's going to let them all loose with a 'yeah no I can just deal with it this time' excuse.

All because HE couldn't recognise the current world as having enough emotion from his perspective, even though from ours shit was functioning just fine emotion/personality wise.

>i actually share a board with some faggot who has solas as his waifu and can't stop making threads about him

Attached: 1431566314495.jpg (128x325, 20K)

As opposed to correct religions?

Attached: 1430842898573.png (500x602, 213K)

>Ancient Elves can't be much worse than those two

Attached: marek-madej-wildhunt-by-marekmadej.jpg (1920x920, 363K)

Except for the part where the elves destroyed themselves and Tevinter just built an empire with their bones.

Well there is evidence in the game that Old Gods and Elven Gods are real. There isnt any evidence that Andraste is divine or ever spoke to the Maker, other than perhaps her ashes having power. But Andraste clearly wrote in The Chant that it was magisters who fucked up the Golden City, but Corypheus was there and says that wasnt true.

How would he know how the city was BEFORE they entered?
IIRC the Chantries stance is that the nanosecond they entered the city and thus commited the cardinal sin, the city blackened.

Mythal's power was implied to be not what it used to be, at least since it had been getting passed down through regular humans and elves for fuck knows how long. Even with that, Mythal herself wasn't able to properly challenge the others in the pantheon by herself, so having her power even at full capacity now wouldn't help much.

> Fen'harel was one of the two Gods who cared enough about the Elves to stand against the other Gods

Fen'harel wasn't technically one of the 'gods' anyway, he was basically Mythals pet, all the gods shit about him only circulated after he starting working against the pantheon, which is why they called him the trickster and made up all the shitty storys about how he fucked everything up.

As it is, Solas going back to fight the elven gods now ((by himself I might add, since all the elves following him now will die in the changeover)) would get absolutely wrecked unless he's got some other secret plan shit worked out that we don't know of.

>le it was the bald homosexual elf gay all along
Don't kid yourself.

Corypheus says in the DA2 dlc that it wasnt them that blackened it. The city was already black even in their time.

I know Inquisition sucked but has everyone already forgotten it? Those old Elven "Gods" were just kings and shit who empowered themselves to insane levels with tons of blood magic.

Merrill > Solas
>Solas
>Bald
>Uppity
>Decietful
>Dresses in underwear
>Is a God who gets beaten up by wild animals

>Merrill
>Not bald
>Will never conciously lie to you
>Innocent and pure evenbas a Blood Mage
>Is (potentially) personal friends with both the Hero of Ferelden AND the Champion of Kirkwall
>Will not hesitate to run up and Mindblast a Dragon
>Has an actual robe

>i'm just going to give an artifact of unimaginable power to a mage who suspiciously hasn't died over the past few millenia and let him unlock its full potential which will surely kill him
Great plan.

Yes. So they were real. As in the stories arent just made up. But if Corypheus is right, Andraste is quite literally a false prophet who was making shit up

Nah, in the Chant of light shit it's said that the magisters saw the the city as it was, all golden and perfect, and even saw the maker himself, it was only after he told them they fucked up that the place turned black.

Well someone made the city and sat on the throne didn't he?

Attached: 2974932.jpg (1352x900, 317K)

I see your point. I think there's likely more to the Andraste story than she was a mage who was just making shit up.

Yeah but they weren't gods, just real powerfull elves. Just like the old gods were likely just ancient dragons.

More likely that the 'maker' as andraste or whoever the fuck first saw him, was probably Elgar'nan or some kind of dwarven titan.

THAT, or those theories are true and Andraste was one of the vessels of Mythal who wanted to take down the Tevinter Imperium from ruling the world by using the masses to help her.

Yes, but it could have been made by ancient elves or anyone, or even the Maker. But my point is Andraste said the Maker told her the Golden City wad corrupted when Magisters entered it and were kicked out. Corypheus did enter and was kicked out, but says the city was already black. So Andraste is wrong on a pretty important point.

Unless the next game is going to start fucking with time magic, which has been hinted at. Then they might resolve this issue with time fuckery.

>tfw listening to audio versions of DA books and lore during long bus/train rides
Gonna be a lore expert just before DA gets cancelled

Attached: 1550420542322.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

I wouldn't take the chant as a historical document and more like something that has been edited over and over again by the powers that be to served their purposes like the bible, but i see your point.

There is an audiobook of the lorebooks? The novels are pretty good as far as vidya novels go. Probably second only to some of the Halo novels.

The beginning area of the game is really awful, but it gets a lot better after that, but still not really worth slogging through hours of boring fetch quests to get to the good stuff.

youtube.com/channel/UCUWYiR2a5iD0cZktuODPoVw
Pretty much the most active DA yootoober. Not sure if she just reads all the books as they are or just comments on them since i have yet to listen to it but going by the length she is reading them. Also codex entries and whatnot. If only she wasn't an elffag

Honestly learning to just go through the first area enough to get the main quests there done and MAYBE to also get all the camp sites makes it so much easier to start the game over again. Exploring the whole thing and doing all the side quests there just isn't necessary at all.

Get it on PC so you can get mods to remove the resource grinding.

>Pretty much the most active DA yootoober
Where the fuck is biofan?

> Mfw reading through the old chant of light shit about the darkspawn
> Making me think that the old gods may have been the elven pantheon or some shit that were corrupted, as the maker calls them 'the betrayers' who by extension corrupted humanity

Obviously a stretch, but I think in general there's too many weird details in the chant of light to make me dismiss all the maker/old god shit as being made up, even if it isn't ALL true.

Attached: 4553Fear.jpg (640x480, 29K)

That was what everyone thought until The Descent. But now it is pretty explicit that the Elven Gods are trapped in the fade. So Elf Gods are probably not the same as the Old Gods.

Everyone called him a Mass Effect Andromeda shill and he died of a broken heart.

Attached: gay elf.png (990x536, 346K)

>After Ostagar, Morrigan mentions that Ferelden survivors were being found and dragged underground, still alive
So what's all that about? Darkspawn dragging their food away or something even more nefarious?

>Where the fuck is biofan?
>Last video way over a year ago called "MASS EFFECT IS NOT DEAD"
Lmao. He probably offed himself.

Get the impression they were Tevinter mages on steroids. Straight up god-kangz and qweens who would immolate you to death if you didn't hit the right note when singing their praise. And it wasn't even "They were dicks to non elves" but they were cunts to everyone. I'd kind of respect having the elves be the ones who blacked the heaven city as it'd go against the expectation of ebil mean wacist humans and poor elves being oppressed.

They eat men and they rape and throw up into women's mouths to make them into breeding machines.

>no allusions to being an antagonist
>plot twist ending cutscene "I was the villain all along!" cliche
Omega yawn, the only impact possibly felt by that conclusion was "B-but he was in my party and I t-trusted him."

It's just not well done. Had he disappeared and never returned after a major plot advancement, the player would have at least had their suspicions raised and begin to connect the dots of the non-existent breadcrumb trail.

Imagine being raped by Darkspawn haha

Doesnt getting raped by a darkspawn turn you into a broodmother?

As said, Elven Gods are stuck in the Fade due to Fen'harel throwing them in there. Old Gods were likely Ancient Dragons before they got tossed under mountains and became Archdemons.

Maybe the titans then? There is this line

The demons appeared to the children of earth in dreams
And named themselves gods, demanding fealty.
And a mighty voice cried out,
Shaking the very foundations of heaven:
"Ungrateful children! I gave you power
To shape heaven itself,
And you have made only poison.
As you crave the earth, the earth shall be
Your domain! Into the darkness
I cast you! In tombs of immutable rock
Shall you dwell for all time."

Then more shit about how the 'demons' in the stone whispered to men to teach them magic.

I beat the main game but never bothered with the DLC. What did they do with him?

He's an Elven God who wants to tear down the Veil, bring back the other Elven Gods (who are all stupidly powerful mages, mind you), and then kill them for their power so he can become a second Maker.

>Modern Bioware
>good antagonists

Attached: laughing.png (641x480, 369K)

>greentext
>greentext

Some people pointed out that the first time you talk to Solas, he immediately starts talking about an artifact, even though nobody has any right to now such a thing exists at that point, and that said artifact is powerfull and has to be recovered, which, again, he couldn't possibly know.

But with Bioware it's hard to tell if that's just bad writing or foreshadowing. But i agree with you, it wasn't a great plottwist and any game that doesn't end with a proper conclusion can fuck off.

I'd say Solas has a bit more of an interesting motive than Urthemiel did in Origins at least.

>antagonist

>Urthemiel

who?
The only atagonists I remember were Loghain (who I executed) and the Arch Demon

> he immediately starts talking about an artifact

Doesn't he basically explain his reasoning that no magic could have been so powerful without some kind of artefact/foci to power it?

Is this bait

Urthemiel or rather the corrupted version of him is the Archdemon in DA:O

Yeah, Urthemiel is the actual name of the Archdemon.

And, again, not really a great motive at the time other than it being a big ass corrupted dragon.

Not like Loghain had it much better either, people try to excuse his actions but the fact was that he was basically just a huge bitch who didn't want to work with the french and thought killing the king instead ((during a potential blight)) was a better idea.

more like the biggest blueballer ever. WHy couldn't this faggot my qt elven waifu?

Attached: 1533116882575.png (488x391, 307K)

The Archdemon had a proper name?

Imo the romance with him just makes his motives that much stupider by the end point. Like his biggest problem with the new world he created was basically that he thought all the people in it were 'hollow' emotionally since magic wasn't part of their being anymore, yet when you romance him he basically just goes 'Oh fuck I was wrong' yet still decides to destroy the world anyway.

Loghain isn't an antagonist.

The Orlesians were a known threat. Loghain and the old King fought against them their entire lives.
Loghain was simply not willing to ignore a threat he knows to fight something that might potentially be something everyone only knows from history books.

Yes, he is

More or less, yeah, their names come from the old gods that were supposedly corrupted into the archdemons. The only ones left after Origins happened are Razikale, the dragon of mystery, and Lusacan, the dragon of night

Read the books. Everything he did he did for the good of Fereldan. He made hard decisions.

He obviously is. It's debatable if he's a Bad Guy™ but he is the antagonist to our protagonist.
And unlike the bumbling idiot in Cisquisition, an actually effective one, especially with the Noble origin.

Cool enough twist locked behind DLC for a bad game with a mediocre plot. AND it's just done as sequel-bait. Meh.

Learn the meaning of the word "antagonist". It pretty much just means adversary. Which he is.

You can be an antagonist without being the big bad

>a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something
He actively opposes and is hostile to your Warden and his party

The war was over, and Loghain was letting his emotions about the Orlesians get in the way of the most practical option at the time, which would be to let SOME Orlesians in to help with the fighting, which, if it was a real Blight, would absolutely be needed. But no, better idea to just let the king and the Grey Wardens die because you swear YOU could do a better job without letting those damn french in, even though a goddamn Blight is starting.

As it was, codex entries detail that the king and empress were actually on pretty good terms with each other, and perhaps if Loghain hadn't fucked everything up Ferelden and Orlais would be way more united during Origins and would have helped out.

>"adversary"
>Potential companion
K

Arvis?

Attached: FE4 Vs Arvis.jpg (424x1199, 432K)

Callahan was a young king and pretty shit at it. Fereldan needed a more experienced king to deal with the blight

** Forgot to add, even after the Blight had taken over half of fucking Ferelden and all of the other leaders were freaking out, Loghain still refuses to budge and uses all kinds of underhanded methods to take you out and shut people up about the blight/what happened to Cailan.

The underground map in DA: Origins sumarices it pretty well. Probably one of the most dark and well done levels in vidya history

Someone post the bitch slap.

According the codex's Cailan was actually pretty smart, he was on good terms with the Empress and they were both trying to figure out what to do about the blight and potentially even securing a full alliance with Orlais.

Stop being retarted user, for around 80 percent of the game he's the antagonist no matter what you do. Just because you can make him join your side doesn't discount that. You obviously didn't know what an antagonist was.

It's always a safe assumption that in vidya, when an npc explains some new information, it's usually to teach the player something about the game/world/lore. Throughout the game, Solas was cemented as the guy who explains lore related shit to the player, since he was well versed in these subjects.

Informing the player about an artifact is usually a way to mark a mcguffin for the player to seek out. Or to highlight an important concept.100% not foreshadowing in my opinion

t. loghain
also your daughter is an ugly whore

Wow RP server tier writing

> yfw Eamon has a letter to Cailan telling him to ditch Anora because she's most likely barren.

Attached: 1414477270656.png (189x262, 67K)

No, they learned their lesson from ME: A and Anthem, DA 4 will be their return to their roots.
P-please.

Attached: 1551316099749.jpg (773x659, 35K)

>bioware will die before completing dragon age 4
Thank God. They've done enough damage to the series

what does orlais have to do with anything?
I thought they were just fantasy french

Inquisition is the best DA game. Fight me.

Inquisition and the Descent/Trespasser actually got me really interested in Dragon age lore for the first time, and made me want to know what the hell is up with the titans and the old gods, feels like all this shit has been planned out already ((at least partially)) and we just haven't seen all of it, there's a bunch of shit way back in Origins that mentions stuff that only comes up in Inquisition, and I really want to see the end of it.

It requires rape and cannibalism and the Taint over a few days.

> David Gaider revealed that the original plot for Dragon Age: Origins included a visit by Celene to Denerim. There it would have been learned that Cailan had planned to divorce Anora in favour of the Empress, and that Teyrn Loghain had discovered this scheme.

Spicy, that would have been hilarious.

Orlais conquered and destroyed the Dales after the evles refused to help during the first blight.

imagine his reaction when he gets fucked by a warrior player character has no connection to the fade and doesn't even listen to any of his reasoning

> Mfw remembering the Broodmother plot
youtube.com/watch?v=4zZKkSfnd6k

Christ that was fucked up.

Attached: 452Scared_Child_at_Nighttime.jpg (1900x2375, 2.03M)

>I think I could do a better job handling this catastrophe. So I'm going to kill the king, a large part of our forces, and the only people in the country that have intricate knowledge of the darkspawn or how to actual end a blight.

Brilliant. A masterstroke even.

Yeah but the point is that Solas just mentions in a passing conversation that the explosion was caused by an ancient artifact and your character just goes along with it without even stopping to ask what prompted that theory of an artifact.
youtu.be/LG_2qyfmBCs?t=649

There's significant points on this when Loghain is allowed to live, especially with the Ostagar return DLC. A letter to Celene is found, and while most of the party sees it as Cailan being a diplomat, Loghain immediately jumps on that shit and calls Cailan out for wanting to become Emperor.

To be fair while I get that a fair bit of the hostilities were just from the elves not having Andrastian views, them not helping during the second Blight WAS a super shitty move of them, there's even a codex about how the elves just sat and watched as one of the major Orlesian cities got overrun.

Blights are one of the few times where you've really got no excuse to not help, everyone would be fucked if the major powers fall to the darkspawn.

Anyone who’s a fan of Dragon Age is unironically retarded. There’s a decent game, a trash game, and a fucking single-player MMO in this series. Anyone who likes it is a fucking subhuman

>how to actual end a blight
Isn't it considered to not be a Blight before Cailan's death, even with Duncan's visions?
In fact isn't one of Cailan's biggest gripes that it ISN'T considered a full Blight, thus meaning he wouldn't get as much recognition for ending it?

Honestly that's genuinely a pretty good idea on Cailans part, Celene seems to have dropped the coy 'game' shit and was legit willing to have an alliance and help with the Blight until Cailan got killed.

That, and there's mentions of Anora most likely not being able to have children, so honestly it seems like he should have ditched her anyway.

Yeah, he mentions that nobody has even seen the archdemon and it still looks like it's only a relatively big horde of darkspawn that popped out of the deep roads so far.

>cailan is like 20
>celene is in her late 30s-early 40s
is cailan /ourguy/?

>Trusting Orlesians, ever
They're only slightly better than Anitvans.

It's rude to fight retarded kids

a man denied his mommy

Cailan isn't sure it's a blight yet since no Archdemon has showed up, but Duncan and every other Grey warden know it's happening.

Honestly a lot of this shit could have been avoided if the Grey Wardens were at least at liberty to tell the highest ranking military guys/rulers about the Darkspawn taint shit so they know its for real.

As it is, Celene mentions in a letter that her Grey warden confirmed it was a blight too, so for Cailan at least, he had to trust their word.

When the world is going to get overrun by orc zombies your foreigner prejudices should get thrown out the window bud.

only the wardens know is a blight because the archdemon whispers them sweet nothings in dreams but they can't tell anyone about it because they would know about grey wardens carrying the taint.
Callahan the manchild wants to fight a blight with the grey wardens like the kings of old and goes with it but both him and Loghain think its an unusual big raiding party

>We beat the Blight!
>And now a bunch of mask-wearing carnival addicts are running our country into the ground, killing civilians, and fucking our children because it's part of their 'game'.

Based

>orc zombies
wow, that's incredibly taintphobic. I think Ferelden should take in more darkspawn refugees - they are only running from the horrible living conditions in the Deep Roads

Wait, i just realized something.
How come Genlocks can use magic considering they come from tainted dwarves/dwarven broodmothers?

Selene was only around 26 during Origins, she was actually younger than both Cailan AND Anora ((who was turning near 30 by Origins))

>kings of old and goes with it but both him
then why dopes she look like a hag in inquisition that takes place 2 years later?

Attached: Dragon-Age-Darkspawn-Chronicles-ss15.jpg (1360x768, 119K)

>then why dopes she look like a hag in inquisition that takes place 2 years later?
Doesn't 2 alone cover over 4 years after the Origins Blight?

So you'd rather chance your entire country ((maybe even the world)) falling to an ever growing horde of abominations than temporarily ally with a country you were at war with that already ended a decade earlier?

Dude Inquisition takes place ten years after Origins.

fine, 4 years later. she still looks like a hag who's well into her 40s, instead of a 30 year old

Like I said

Loghain was a moron for not going with the plan, it at the very least would have contained the Blight significantly better than what happened as Ostagar, but his hatred for Orlais was justified and Cailan immediately getting in their good side for a title grab and a new wife was utterly selfish and insulting to Ferelden.

Nope

Attached: 1459325814892.jpg (1280x960, 126K)

Yeah it's a spoiler, don't worry though, you don't know why or how

It was Cailan being forward thinking, an allied Ferelden and Orlais would be a fucking powerhouse to potentially rival Tevinter after a certain point.

Also Cailan kind of HAD to get a new wife since Anora was barren anyway.

who the hell knows how darkspawn was intended to works, DA2 and DAI was a filler for 99% of it so no answers in sequels, they added nothing to the world and only leeched on DAO lore

DA2 takes like 6/7 years out of the timeline and DA:I takes place in 9:40 Dragon, 10 years after Origins. So she's like 36 in Inquisition.

You are retarded.

I would assume that darkspawn aren't restricted by racial shit once they're turned, as it is, Darkspawn races should be considered different species entirely.

Is there a save generator I can use to make a custom end game DA2 save with all the choices I want, to import into DA:I?

serious debate
do you think your warden can take your hawke in a fight

Culturally they are too different to be united under one throne (besides why do that? Why not make alliances without sacrificing ferelden independence?) Besides Orlais had literally just finished a 100 year occupation of Ferelden where they treated the natives like sub humans.

as far as I know it's done through some EA tool

My warden was a warrior who didn't take the templar specc and my hawke was a mage so I think it is in hawke's favor

Genlock emissary s aren't canon anymore as of Inquisition correct? Genlocks are little gorrila like things now

>aracne warrior demigod vs simple warrior
nah, nobody can kill my warden

remember darkspawn from origins, can't recall what da2/dai ones look like
why did they retcon on them?

Yes, Dragon Age Keep.

> Besides why do that?
Didn't say they'd be under one throne, all Selene says directly is that they would be legitimate allies at least to take care of the Blight, which is exactly what they needed at the time.

not as selfish and insulting to ferelden as what loghain did - the man who did literally everything wrong

Both my Warden and Hawke are rogues, and since Rogue Hawke has shit like Assassinate and Twin Fangs that just eviscerate enemies I think my Warden would be fucked.

>inquisition cut out desire demons
>even cute out a quest relating to one that would have had a desire demon taking the form of leliana and try to seduce you because it'd be "too offensive"
Thank fucking god Bioware is in the shitter.

Attached: Creature-Desire_Demon.jpg (440x693, 59K)

awakening rogue warden is fucking powerful and with all that dex he might not even get hit by hawke at all

> Mfw in DA2 where your companions will always betray you ((except for possessed Anders)) to the desire demon in that one quest

Really shows you who your friends are, huh.

Attached: 1459655423985.png (811x720, 339K)

reminder

Attached: it's not murder if they're not people.jpg (1071x419, 198K)

Never played Awakening unfortunately.

Friendly reminder that the only right walkthrough is:
DAO
>be human male
>fuck highborn woman in your castle
>kiss Morrigan right after swamp
>fuck her right after first city
>fuck elf whore in elf camp
>kiss peasant woman in Redcliffe
>kiss Leliana
>fuck Leliana
>fuck all pretty whores in Denerim
>have threesome with Leliana and Isabella
>impregnate Morrigan in the end

DA2
>be male Hawk
>fuck qt insane elf
DAI
>be male inq
>fuck Cass since you have no other options

Well my Hawke was a smooth and sarcastic Hawke, and my Warden was a mildly submissive City Elf, so I'm going to have to say it probably ends in sex.

>great antagonist
>in a bioware game

Attached: ik2zcvqoow6kpbhbp0.jpg (1024x1320, 226K)

oh man I say it is worth it
pretty fun desu because you're character goes god mode no matter what class you are

>city elf
>not killing every single human
wew

enchantment?
ENCHANTMENT? ENCHANTENT!!!! ENCHAAANTMENT :DDDDDD

> Fuck Cass
> Not Josephine

Come on man.

Attached: 421151512.jpg (763x1200, 353K)

Thanks. Can I import my choices to a pirated DA:I, or will I need to buy it?

>tfw Sandal is literally pretending to be retarded and predicted Solas's awakening and the plan to destroy the Veil

Attached: 1546097232894.jpg (733x980, 125K)

> One day the magic will come back. All of it. Everyone will be just like they were. The shadows will part, and the skies will open wide.
> When he rises, everyone will see.

Attached: 1435395934067.jpg (250x250, 33K)

>those buckteeth
Is that photoshoped or was the original picture in the game just always so small that I didn't notice that cause it's ugly as hell.

Her romance was dumb as fuck. I know it was cheesy on purpose, but my Inquisitor who can take on dragons and all sorts of unholy abominations is apparently in danger in a one on one fight against a single fucking noble?

Can't help you there friend, guess you'll just have to try and see.

It should have an option to import a character save from the keep just before you finish the race/class choice in the intro.

>Male Inquisitor
Why? The female British voice actress sounds so fucking good

Hawke would still get through by the power of seduction, or by asking Merrill to do cute elf stuff to help calm the Warden down.

Mage FemHawke is overpowered as fuck and would wipe the floor with my rogue warden.

This is an edited version of the card I think, was just the first thing I could find.

As far as i know you can't on a pirated copy because it has to connect to EAs cloud and your accounts data.

I would recommend going to nexusmods and pick out one of the savefiles there that always conveniently list the choices if you don't want to start the game with default worldstate.

>You'll never get a desire demon companion

Thats a good alternative. Thanks.

That's just because Anders is a flaming homosexual

You obviously can't connect to your keep on a pirate.

> ywn have gravity mages again
It wasn't that powerful but fuck it was fun slamming enemies into the ground.

Attached: 1112312421214.jpg (620x348, 45K)

Mages or Templars. Who was right?

EA has already invensted too much money in the game to cancel it, it's coming.
And collapse the vale into reality.

templars if they weren't retarded

>Is a God who gets beaten up by wild animals
To be fair these are some very powerful wild animals.

You mean all he wants to do is literally destroy the world-as-is and cause death and destruction to rebuild "his" world again.

As someone else once said:
"I like this world...The next world will have to take care of itself."

>no option to convince cassandra to ride the bull
I thought bioware was progressive?

Why does no talk about Leliana's raven ending? If you kill Leliana in DA:O, she comes back anyway in DA:I. Then her epilogue ending has her turn into a cloud of ravens and leave a note saying lyrium sang her into being. Is Leliana actually a ghost in DA:I if you previously killed her?

>people who can't help how they were born vs people who willing get addicted to titan blood so they can perform what is basically blood magic while hating on blood mages

Hm, I wonder who could possibly be right?

>tfw Vivi is the only one that has a sensible take on the whole thing; Circles are needed, mages deserve more freedom, and templars need to be kept on a short leash.

Attached: 2222-1530134858-1269595573.png (642x513, 384K)

In DAI the templars are just victims, getting fucked over by red lyrium. The mages are massive fucking hypocrites.
>wow we sure are being persecuted by those templars who are too busy killing each other and being mind controlled to persecute us
>and we have no money for the things we need, like nice clothes and gourmet food!
>you know what, think we'll call up the tevinter
>yep, don't see anything wrong with this, we were clearly pushed into a corner, just like in DA2 when the head mage became an abomination for no reason

Just a lame asspull to retcon player choice.

Templars in the most part.

It IS true that within this universe mages can't really be trusted to govern themselves without strict oversight at least, ONE mage who decides to use their powers to hurt people has the potential power to burn down entire villages and towns before they're brought down, who can fucking stand up to a mage and stop what they're doing other than another mage or a Templar?

As it is, Origins/DA2 definitely had shit turned up a little too harshly, Vivian seemingly had the right idea or at least concept with the whole 'Yes ok mages can leave the tower and live on their own/work for people as long as they get permission from the first Enchanter and the head Templar of the Circle they're in. Maybe just add that the requirements for getting permission require a fair amount of work to achieve, and that these free mages need to check back on a regular basis or something to ensure that they're still 'on the radar' so to speak.

That, and perhaps expand mage towers a bit to allow them more activities than just indoor ones, that's really it.

>he
Pretty sure that Sandal mentions a she.

Not the best Bioware villain and I saw the twist coming from a mile away but I still liked him.

Attached: 20 year keikaku.jpg (500x500, 33K)

The absolute state of console niggers buying a shit game on three different plattforms.

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (492x415, 38K)

Viv was mostly right except for the Templar bit, it comes to light in basically all the games that Templars go through a lot of emotional stress and are basically tied to a life of lyrium addiction even though ((according to Alistair)) they don't technically need to be.

Templars need staff rotations or something, let them be outside the circles doing guard work or some shit in the meanwhile so they have some time to not be prison warden to crazy OP magic users.

Just copied off the wiki friend, don't know if that's correct or not.

Honest to god I didn't see it coming, when it happened I was surprised as fuck, maybe I just wasn't thinking about it because in retrospect they make it really fucking obvious with that whole 'you fight with a secret flaw' thing everyone constantly mentions.

I think Leliana is gonna be revealed to either be an elven god, or an agent of one. She is subtly influencing events to lead to the tearing down of the veil.

Templars. Almost the entire series is one big sign saying "Too many Mages are fucking retarded and need the Circle". You have some certain few who grow up outside the pressures of Templar and the Circle, like Merrill and Morrigan, but considering the former has an assload of her own issues while the latter was raised by the channeler of a fucking Elven God in a backwater swamp.
Meanwhile, all the Mage-sympathizers tend to either go nuts like Anders, or realize that the Circle IS for the best like Bethany does.
The odds of Mages turning to darker magic for evil purposes far outweighs their propensity for not taking the power when offered.
It doesn't help that Mages have a massive persecution complex despite the fact that DEMONS LITERALLY WANT TO BREAK INTO REALITY AND EAT PEOPLE THROUGH THEM.

>52 hours into Inqusition
>Barley heard any banter between my party
For all it's fault that Dragon Age 2 had the way companions behaved was not one of them. They had regular banter and actually had a impact on quests when you bring them along. Why couldn't Inqustion do this as well? 52 hours and I barley know these characters and the chemisty between them.

What's more is that I find it bizzare that DA2 has the best story in the series

I don't even see the need for Templars when apparently the Seekers can do the same thing without needing to take lyrium.

Wasn't the excuse that Andraste's ashes resurrected her or some shit?

Well to be fair when I say I saw the twist coming form a mile away, that was only after half the game was done. At that point there were enough hints form various characters implying that something was off about your dear master.

You could probably integrate them into society, and have Templars act like parole officers. You just can have them fucking off to the wilderness to secretly practice blood magic.

Also, keep a few phylacteries on each mage in secret locations in case they turn evil.

Seekers are fewer in number and are needed to overwatch the templars.

I noticed the banter was much more situation-oriented than just randomly occurring like in 2. Going up to a Dragon fight and having Cassandra yell something explicit before Varric shouts "WE CAN'T TELL BULL!" and stuff like that.

There is a mod for that.

DA:I has five hours of banter, but thanks to a shitty glitch that was never fixed, it's impossible to hear all the banter without the use of a mod.

Because becoming a Seeker is way harder, you literally force yourself to become tranquil on this horrible vigil. I imagine most potential Templars just wouldn't have the willpower to do it. If they only relied on Seekers there just wouldn't be enough to go around.

Also like I said, according to Alistair you don't even need lyrium to have Templar abilities, lyrium just makes them stronger, but he makes a pretty strong implication that he thinks that's a lie just to get Templars addicted to lyrium so they're leashed to the Chantry.

No, she doesn't give an excuse. She just says she woke up one day. I think she was dead for months or something.

It would just be really hard to integrate them into society because keeping tabs on any mage children would be difficult as fuck and people would potentially end up hiding them since they don't want their kid to be under surveillance.

As it is, they still absolutely NEED to ensure that every single mage is thoroughly educated in magic, at least enough to survive the Harrowing, if not they're just time bombs of ignorance waiting to do what Wynne did except instead of just setting a kids hair on fire they'd immolate the whole body.

I don't think the banter is random in 2, I think there are specific places that always triggers banter.

>jade empire
Fuck I miss this game. Makes me remember constantly switching between two save files because I couldn't make up my mind of whether to romance Silk Fox or Dawn Star. Silk Fox is hot and not to mention if you romance her you become emperor. But then there's Dawn Star with her thicc thighs as ass. Not to mention Dawn Star is royalty too on account of being Master Li's daughter.

The game definitely had a lot of problems from combat, to pacing to constantly having to fight against the camera but I really wish they could have built upon that stuff and made a sequel.

The game is bugged and you can't hear it. It was even supposed to have a romance part with Iron Bull and Dorian.

There's both randomly occurring banter conversations, and situation-based conversations in 2. Like you can get Isabela and Merrill's 'alone time' talk anywhere, but the 'tickling Qunari' one only happens right outside their compound.

>made the mages get off their ass and fight for their freedom
>helped the Templars break free from the chains of the Chantry

You're welcome.

Attached: 1298256534891.jpg (900x1381, 254K)

the only anders is awakening anders, DA2 anders doesn't exist.

because becoming a seeker is harder. you literally get lobotomized and if you're unlucky and don't get molested by the right spirit that's the end of that story - enjoy cleaning night pots for the rest of your life

Unironically based and redpilled opinions

Is the DA:O dlc good? In only played the base game + whatever DLC is integrated into the main campaign.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I CANNOT BE CAGED.

Attached: Jon_Irenicus_NJON_Portrait_BG2.png (210x330, 110K)

my fighter raped this puny elven god wanna-be
after several reloads

>tfw you're the guy that the Chantry based the Maker on

Attached: 1551525116975.jpg (490x490, 36K)

Anders doing what he did came at the worst possible time, but as it was, it was mostly just another straw on the camels back, what really set it off was all the shit that happened in Asunder, majorly being that the mages found out that tranquillity could be reversed.

Fiona was just such a fucking moron that she thought rebelling then, of ALL times was a good idea, Viv's rant about her was right on the mark.

for a dumb fuck Alistair is surprisingly aware of all the jewish tricks going on in that world. Is he just pretending to be retarded?

he has high wis but low int

literally inconsequential to the plot and forgotten by everyone in 5 seconds

No he's a legit goofball, but when it comes to real shit he's surprisingly serious.

He's definitely less stupid than he believes he is.

If you make him King the nobles make a point to note that he was actually taking to learning about his royal duty shit pretty diligently and was showing a lot of progress.

>what really set it off was all the shit that happened in Asunder, majorly being that the mages found out that tranquillity could be reversed
What, nobody knew that tranquillity could be reversed until you did Cassandras quest. What was the biggest factor to the rebellion started was the mages voiting to break away from the chantry.
Alistar is simple not stupid.

he dumb but he ain't stupid

>inconsequential to the plot

So there was some other mage that blew up the Chantry and kickstarted Meridith and Orsino's spiral into stupidity?

Attached: 1505601101258.jpg (412x403, 55K)

What ever happens to Anora is Alistair becomes King and doesn't marry her? She just goes off stage for the rest of the series?

Locked up in a tower

> What, nobody knew that tranquillity could be reversed until you did Cassandras quest.

Several people including the Divine find out about it during the Asunder book that takes place just before Inquisition, again, this is the major point that leads to the mages voting to rebel.

Cassandra's quest only had the Inquisitor and Cassandra herself finding out for the first time, and she tells you she's not going to reveal it to the public without more information.

She gets thrown in prison and is never mentioned again. I assume she either died or is still in there because even Alistair knows that ever letting her out would result in an uprising led by her to take back the throne. Especially since he killed her father in front of her.

Sent to jail because she can't handle losing and won't willingly abdicate.

Read Asunder.

>bles make a point to note that he was actually taking to learning about his royal duty
So was there some other mage that got mentioned in literally 1 line of missable banter in the last game and never by anyone else?
also

Awakening is really good and has a ton of content.
But if you actually care about lore it can throw you off because Bioware pretty much ignores it completely.

>not playing as a human noble and marrying anora for yourself
>not wanting your new father in law loghain to come up to you and give you the okay to fuck his daughter so you can produce babies
I feel like nobody every chooses this option.

Attached: 1224901-anora.jpg (538x640, 38K)

>Asunder
the book that kills Wynne? Fuck that

probably comited suicide by two bolts in the back of her head in her prison cell.

> so you can produce babies
Sorry to inform you user, Anora is canonically barren.

>marrying a barren whore who's most likely than not is a dead fish in bed
i shiggy diggy

Attached: 1473648697551.gif (458x438, 103K)

Suit yourself, but that basically explains the entire lead up to the mages voting to rebel and how it wasn't really connected to Anders at all. Moreso that it was cause by generally rising tensions and Templar/mage skirmishes and the ACTUAL final straw was the higher up mages finding out about the fact that the right of tranquillity can be reversed and yet the Divine didn't allow it to be done.

>Implying the architect won't be in the next game

Hey, you guys wouldn't abuse the Rite of Tranquility, would you?

Attached: e913a15478bc324ff41a9559b7cf0123.png (500x600, 507K)

Nah man don't worry about it.

Attached: 42141414214.png (743x716, 656K)

The only satisfying bit of dialogue in Inquisition was turning that one cunt into a Tranquil

>couldn't romance meredith and save her from her insanity
Missed opportunity. Then again all of DA2 was a missed opportunity.

Attached: Meredithpaint.jpg (720x450, 77K)

So Anders actions where entrilly pointless, way to go Bioware.
The grey warden cunt?

Who, Cole? I remember hearing you can do some shit to him but I never took him off the bench to actually check, same with Sera.

this. I played as a mage and fuck was it satisfying, even with all the disapproval from my flunkies that I got. Fuck 'em. Tranquility is a good punishment. no reason not to use it

Not that they were ENTIRELY pointless, but overall so much mage/templar was going on during those three or so years leading up to inquisition that what Anders did wasn't even the biggest shit-fest on the list.

>Solas clearly mindfucks Cole every time Cole is about to expose him
>no one notices a thing or finds it suspicious

>DA4
>you are Origins Warden
>you get the calling
>head into the deep roads to find a way fight it
>rogue mage or warrior
>melee combat would be like For Honor just more action heavy
>ranged combat would be like DA3
>you are already at the peak of your abilities
>the more you kill the longer you are able to stave off the affliction(level system in disguise)
>special weapons give your special abilities/moves/spells
>you get one after every bossfight
>you body will get scars from suffering especially hard hits that you survive
>on your journey you will meet the typical characters in the deep roads and they will slowly bring you closer to solving the secret
>you can rest in their camps(2-3 per level)
>no battle companions because this is an action RPG
bioware has proven time and again they can't bring back RTwP so don't try and make that argument.

Attached: 1551381825802.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

No, that smug faggot who's too in love with his own voice to know when to shut the fuck up. And he also tricked the grey wardens into demon summoning or something

Does DAO still run like garbage on Steam?

Considering even Sera finds Cole revolting, I don't think too many people listen to him.

it gets insane memory leakage if that's what you mean

No one else in the group understands Cole, even the ones who like him like Varric have just no clue what the fuck he's going on about half the time, so him getting all confused during one of his dialogues isn't really enough to pique their interests.

>you are Origins Warden

Fuck that. If I have to play as a previous protagonist it better be the Inquisitor.

>Become lovers with Leliana on the road
>Bed Morrigan for one night and seed her womb
>Wed Anora
>Leliana stays as mistress

Attached: Leliana.jpg (500x689, 42K)

Why? It would finally end the story of the Warden and sidestep all the faggotry since.

Romance is truly the cancer killing CRPGs.

Eh, even Sera kind of grows to accept him through enough Dialogue options, she starts referring to him as 'he' instead of 'it' and in Trespasser I think she mentions something about him and his new girlfriend being cute together or something if you make him more human.

youtube.com/watch?v=eM30k2yEBmY

Attached: 1528093423097.gif (280x280, 3.05M)

>not romancing morrigan then telling her to fuck alistair then stabbing her at the end of witch hunt
Speaking of which was the stabbing option retconned? You'd think she'd mention something like that.

I want current bioware to stay the fuck away from the warden

This is the most powerful villain in a game, as it destroys ALL the timelines.
Are you on a timeline Lavos don't exist? too fucking bad, it gets destroyed all the same.
And even if you defeat it, you're probably only saving half of the timelines (all the timelines that exist in a context where the time devourer was destroyed before converging).

Attached: Time devourrer.png (640x480, 221K)

You want to know how the Warden's story ends? With them ending up in the Deep Roads dead as fuck like all the Grey Wardens before them. Why the fuck would anyone care about replaying as the Warden when the Inquisitor has a connection with Solas? Even Hawke has more of a connection to the on-going story than the Warden.

She's intentionally vague about her past in inquisition no matter what you do. Though I think I remember seeing clips of her saying nice things about you if you did the proper romance route, so maybe there's some bad lines too.

BECAUSE I WANT TO FINALLY GET THAT FADE D I WILL NOT BE DENIED AGAIN. THEN I DUMP HIM BECAUSE NO ONE WALKS OUT ON MY INQUISITOR AND LIVES TO LIVE THE TALE

Attached: 1537389739464.png (850x616, 822K)

> With them ending up in the Deep Roads dead as fuck like all the Grey Wardens before them.

Not that user, and I don't think the warden will be an MC or maybe not even in the game in any real way ((way too much hassle to put in a character with no concrete personality/voice)), but I feel like the grey warden/calling plot would be resolved in the next game, since they made that whole deal about Hawke going to Weisshaupt since there were some weird shenanigans going on there.

FUCK! MEANT TO SAY 'LIVES TO TELL THE TALE' - THAT'S HOW FUCKING MAD I AM

Is DA2 unplayably bad? I love DA:O, and also thought Inquisition was pretty good. Never touched DA2 though, but I'm thinking of giving the whole series a playthrough in prep for 4.

>unplayably bad
the banter and gameplay are the only good things about it

But he did give you the D in the Fade; it's the physical dick that he won't give you.

Calling it now. If the Warden comes back, it will be as a new archdemon. They aren't going to give him/her a new personality and voice.

It's got some SERIOUS flaws and generally can get really boring throughout with all the re-used assets.

That being said, IMO it's worth playing since the story is relatively interesting despite it being mostly filler, and the companions/companion interactions are pretty entertaining.

The only way you can really know is to play it for yourself though, some people say it's the scum of the earth while some people can at least reasonably enjoy it despite its problems.

I tried to force myself through and I was pretty far in the game, but I just couldnt finish it. I even tried to be angry when people spoiled it to me, but I just gave that up halfway too. The game is just too shit to care about. Cass is cute, though.

Attached: cassandra5.gif (245x250, 987K)

If you mean the intense tongue fucking he gave on the first date, then that one doesn't count.

> it will be as a new archdemon

what? that's just retarded

>you get the calling
No. There are supposed to be thousands of years between blights, and we've already done the intelligent Darkspawn plot twice. Stop with this fucking Calling shit. Next game is about elves and tevinter, and you will play as the Inquisitor.

There was no on-screen dicking, though one of his lines in Trespasser implies you fucked at some point, or so I recall.

Same. It doesn't help that I'm the type of person who cannot leave things undone, so I try to do every little side quest I can find for the sake of my autism. I'm pretty sure that's why I got burned out from this game so quickly.

>implying that's all they did
>implying Solas wasn't fucking the Inquisitor each time she slept and just erased her memory of it afterward

fuuuck. i really don't want to play the game again just for that line. I gave up my second playthrough by the time you get to emprise du lion

Memes aside, how is Inquisition?

Not that user, but wardens can get the calling even without a blight, the calling is just the taint finally fucking up their brain enough that they can hear the darkspawn and they know that they'll soon go insane and want to join them so they go kill themselves fighting darkspawn in deep roads.

Though you are right, I'd rather they leave that shit for another game and focus on tevinter and elves, though the rumors about weisshaupt fortress and hawke going to see the wardens makes me think they might both be in the spotlight for that game.

>tfw you realize solas slipped an inquisitor a roofie on their first date and molested her while she slept

Attached: allsmiles.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

>you're Fen'harel?
>yep, what is it you Dalish like to say? 'May the Dread Wolf take you'?

Solas just can not resist a moment to be a dick.

>thousands of years between blights
And the Warden just doesn't get the calling until the next blight? Hang yourself. Bioware have proven they can't make RPGs anymore so let them make a brawler with large hubs following story beats. Basically Dark Souls with a story and characters to talk to.

Pretty good IMO, once you learn not to waste all your time doing side quests on the stupidly big maps it's quite enjoyable.

The ending quarter of the game + the DLC's set up a lot of interesting lore stuff that makes me want to see more of it in the future.

It's mediocre, worse than the first game, better than the second.

Decent enough gameplay with some really nice set pieces to fight in and explore, however it's held back by an absurdly mixed bag of companions, disappointing story decisions, and some obviously MMO-like gameplay decisions.

Man you know he was fucking waiting to say that one.

But why would you ever listen to Sera?

Mediocre fillerstory with uninspired fetchquests in unnecessary big maps. It's just bland.

>tfw Solas was problematic as fuck but no one cares because they want to fuck him

He's also much older than the Inquisitor; basically a cradle robber.

Attached: 317043.jpg (225x350, 42K)

Meant to link to

if you can ignore all the retconning and raping of the lore they did, it's ok. Story is interesting.
Beautiful locations to explore. Combat is meh. You learn gorillion skills but can only use 8 at a time, because fuck you, that's why. Castle upgrade is a meme and underused. Plus they never finish the giant hole in the wall which annoys the fuck out of me. I need to check if there's a mod that fixes that.
Best played as an elf, female trying to fuck eggbro, but all female elves are ugly, so you'll need another gorillion mods to make a decent one

>get excited about DA4, because even though Inquisition was flawed, I still really enjoyed
>realize it will have Mass Effect: Andromeda's writing team
>realize it will have an Anthem-style microtransaction store and charge out the ass for everything
>realize that even cosmetic upgrades to your castle will be locked behind expensive microtransactions
>forced multiplayer integration also

Not unplayable, but you have to really force yourself. Here is the picture. Imagine going to one of 5 small location. Imagine fighting 8 of the most bland "bandit" type of enemies that spawned all around you and when one die, another rappel on a rope from the sky. This continues for 2 minutes straight until everybody is dead so you can move 100 metres and do it all over again. Imagine having the DAI skills even more dumbed down. Imagine doing this for 30 hours. This is DA2 at its worst. The rest can be even good.

I hear you. I was cruising the maps and closing all the rifts. Also I am a stupid cunt who wanted a challenge and played on the Nightmare difficulty. I should have listened when people told me its not hard, its tedious.

When she's screaming in pain as a mobile meat shield to divert attention away from Solas and the Inquisitor, should Cassandra somehow be brought down?

>raping of the lore
There were a few retcons, but generally the game added a lot of good stuff to the lore. Opposite of lore rape.

>raping of the lore they did

Like what? And may the gods help you if you mention Bull's bullshit lie in regards to Krem.

> the retconning and raping of the lore they did,
Like what? The transvestitate Qunari thing? Because that one is judge on the edge between retcon and not retcon.

Its memes inside. Literally the memes are a perfect representation of the game. If you enjoy the memes, you will have a good time.

that doesn't imply they fucked, user. although it would be funny to say to him as he's climbing on top of you. Might even lose the erection

I JUST WANT TO PLAY AS MY WARDEN GOD DAMN IT

Attached: 1551227268843.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Weekes worked on Andromeda?

God I'd almost forgotten that trans shit with the Qunari, as if there was a race that could be any MORE opposed to that kind of thinking than them.

Didnt they disband the team responsible for that abomination?

Attached: deepest lore.jpg (1275x707, 187K)

There's a problem. The Warden would have to be voiced. Which of them is it going to be?

big yikes, hate this faggot so much

Isn't the 'transgender' thing not even much of a retcon, just saying "If a woman is a warrior, she's not to be considered a woman" or something like that?

Why are you mentoning Cassandra when we are talking about Sera?

I JUST WANT TO FEEL LIKE I AM PLAYING A GAME ON MY PC. GIVE BACK STRATEGIC VIEW AND STRATEGY MACROS

The dissolved the stuido and split the staff into other studios so the cancer is spreading.

Because Cassandra's the tank and typically eats all the hits that I don't make Sera take?
See it makes more sense in the game.

>really into women much younger than him, basically a loli in comparisson
>wants to make his people great again
>is a basement-dwelling neet, only instead of basement it's fade
>drops spaghetti the second his waifu is ready to jump his dick
is solas /ourguy/?

Attached: 14960754650515.jpg (450x450, 140K)

>The Warden would have to be voiced

Frankly, the thought of a voiced warden scares me. I completely forgot about the retarded voiced wheel bioware brought in. wow, it's been a while.

It's not even a retcon; Iron Bull made that shit up because he cares about Krem. Also, lying about how awesome the Qun is basically what his job is. That's how the Qun gets converts.

That's where most of the complaints come from though, the Qunari don't give a fuck what you want to be, you are what you are, and they wouldn't accept that someone who is physically a female would want to be seen as a male or as a warrior, they'd tell you to fuck right off to the re-education camps for wasting your time, trying to be something your not.

I think the idea for the retcon is that Bull is literally just lying to Krem to make 'him' feel better and so that he'll work amicably with him while knowing he's a spy.

then why is Sten has so m,uch problem with female warden in the first game?

I'm pretty sure they didn't lay off a single person. They just merged the studio into other studios. Which means a lot of those writers are probably on whatever studio is now making DA4.

Except for this writer, she was fired, sued and soon after arrested for crimes against humanity, right?

Attached: MEA_balanced_diet.png (632x574, 84K)

Liked Sunless Sea writing? They got one of the writers from there working on it and the guy of Tresspasser as well.
You know that they would force the person into the position right? Kinda like what they do in Iran with fags. Or do people think the Qun would just respect someones wishes and feelings?

>anti-hero
I doubt my dalish elf would be anywhere near okay with the EGGS plot. Why the fuck would they want all their new friends and organizations and the world they put so much effort into saving to just be destroyed?

He also wants to genocide the Qunari and thinks that dwarves are subhuman.

Solas is a terrible fucking person really.

That's exactly what Iron Bull is saying, that your role determens who you are in Qunari soceity. But there is an argument to be made that it goes against what Sten was saying in DAO that women don't fight, can't recall if Sten ever says that gender is a factor in what your role will be.

They would not, they'd force her into the re-education camps to get 'fixed'.

Qunari have set roles in life, and pretending to be something your not is something that's SUPER against their entire ideology.

It's not like they're wanting enough for fighters as it is to let a woman fight anyway.

I completely forgot that Bull had the whole Qun Spy angle going on, I thought he was just a weird one that wanted to fuck/kill/eat dragons and stuff.
Couldn't you still make Sten eventually respect a female Warden if you got enough influence with him?

Sten explicitly states that actually. "Women are priests, artisans, shopkeepers or farmers, they don't fight".

But you don't understand my point, Fuck Sera is what I'm saying. That retarded knife ear can go die in a stupid ploy for all I care
Because in his eye you are a woman who wants to be a warrior and not a warrior who happens to be a woman.

>triggered trannies

Attached: C9gC6W2UIAAeN2Q.jpg (465x465, 33K)

You can make him respect you, but as it is you're just kind of changing HIS mindset about female warriors, not qunari societies' as a whole.

Even then, when you talk to him about it he's confused to the last point and you basically just have to agree to disagree.

>>He also wants to genocide the Qunari
>implying that's a problem
>> thinks that dwarves are subhuman.
well they ARE shorter than humans so that literally makes them subhuman

>you're triggered if you realize that Iron Bull was lying

The only triggered faggot here is you since you can't seem to handle one tranny in a game.

Bull isn't lying to Krem. There are female Quanari warriors in The Descent DLC, which would be a retcon of what Sten said in DA:O.

The only way it isn't a retcon is if Quanari culture fully embraces trans-genders, and if someone acts like a man, they are considered a man.

>implying there is something wrong with the Qun

Attached: 1504127100337.png (356x276, 204K)

i'm ok with her. But I don't like the lore getting retconned. If the bull is lying then it's fine, but I doubt that's what the intention was

>There are female Quanari warriors in The Descent DLC

You mean Trespasser? And those weren't Qunari warriors, they were rogue members of the Ben-Hassarath; which has always had women in it because they are spies.

If i remember correctly the current mental gymnastics used to explain it is that when the Qun decides that you're a warrior, you're male. Even if you're biologically female, you're now male because you're a warrior.
That's the most reasonable explanation i've seen so far and just makes the fact that Krem is also a tranny more convenient.
Because under that explanation, a normal hetero woman would be forced to be male warrior wether she wants it or not too.

>They would not, they'd force her into the re-education camps to get 'fixed'.
Yes, that's the fucking point. If they found out that a grill is better at fighting and commanding troops then make her a boy. If she doesn't want to, then send her to the re-education camps.
You aren't born into a caste, but made into a role and have no choice on it. What's so hard to understand?

What's the issue?
I'm awaree but does that mean that people who works these roles are seen as women and if you have a vagina or not is irrelevant to this factor?

>stir shit up
>that's the demand of the qun!
>fail miserably
>LMAO I BET YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS THE DEMAND OF THE QUN IT LITERALLY WASN"T GOTCHA SUCKERS
qunari need to be gassed

>Generic male model
>Female voiceactor
You know, I would be mad even If I was a trans. This is some A grade shit representation.

That is a retcon then, and a dumb one.

Qunari culture is that you are what you are, you can't just easily change yourself or what you want to be, and if you're a woman physically you are a woman, end of story, and you aren't allowed to be a warrior.

Shit, in origins Sten says you weren't even allowed to change your job, so there's no way you could change your fucking gender identity.

What YOU want its meaningless, it's always 'what's going to be the best for everyone to achieve a prosperous society'

It isn't about wishes or feelings, it is about actions. Quanari have well-defined gender roles, but either sex could adopt those roles. So if a "woman" picks up a sword and goes to war, they are a man. If a "man" becomes an artist, he is a woman. This isn't exactly the post-modernist transgender bullshit, that wants to do away with gender roles and transfer gender into an esoteric "identity". In post-modernism, if you "identify" as a woman, you are a woman. Your actions are irrelevant. That isn't what Quanari believe. If you want to be a be a man, pick up a sword and go to war.

Good in parts.
Mostly dull busywork.

> then make her a boy.

But that's changing what she is, which they would not tolerate at all, its either, you do your shit as a woman or you go to the re-education camps and get fixed, you aren't a guy, you will never be a guy, so you can't be a warrior either, you are what you are.

>If the bull is lying then it's fine, but I doubt that's what the intention was

Bull is constantly lying and blowing smoke up people's asses when it comes to the Qun. He makes it seem like the Qun is awesome, but when you ask him about how the other party members would fare under the Qun, he flat out states that he doesn't want to think about it because it would end badly for most of them.

>triggered person who can't handle people having a dissucion on how a fantasy soceity is run

It was recently proven that the recommended intake for military officers is 6-9 servings of carbohydrates per day and not 5-11. Smh, they need to keep up with their dietary advice. Kids play this game and this could harm their growth.

Attached: MEA_gun_second_try.png (773x648, 501K)

>This is some A grade shit representation.

It's not the laziness in models that make it a shit representation, it's the fact that Krem is yet another cliche trope of a ftm that became that way because they were raped.

Under the Qun, your Job is everything. Purpose is order. Your profession and the mastery of it is more important than your sex.
So they wouldn't force you into a job you're not good in just because of your sex, but they absolutely would force you to pretend to be another gender to master your profession.

what? I must have missed that part. When does she say that she was raped?

Wasn't there banter with Sten/Morrigan and Sten/Leliana on the topic of women in the Qun on the topic of Qunari females and their role in DAO? I'm pretty sure he even shows shock at a female even wanting to be a combatant at one point. So yeah, I do see Iron Bull's claims that the Qun readily accepts some dumb cunt larping as a man as a bit silly unless he's just lying to make her feel better.

This guy knows what he is talking about. If you were good at sucking dick, they would force you to be a cock sucking whore even if you were a male.

For all the shitposting and bad quality of the games they always produce comfy threads with lots of lore discussion

I think it's implied that her Tevinter commander suggested a blowjob to shut him up when he found out, so Krem fled. But not actual rape.

> They wouldn't force you into a job you're not good at just because of your sex

Well, if you're so useless that you can't be a priest, shopkeeper, artisan, or farmer, then you get sent to re-education camps, get your mind broken, and do hard menial labour for the rest of your life, no fucking joke.

Cole reads Iron Bulls mind at one point and recalls his first meeting with Krem where she was like, almost raped in some tavern or something when Bull saved her.

>Thread is about transgenders and riding the bull
>comfy threads with lots of lore discussion

so it wasn't actually rape, and it was obviously after she already fled tevinter because of larping

that's just the last dozen of comments and it always devolves into that, true. Discussion of eggbro is great

Considering how most other threads with those topics go, and there's been plenty of talk about Solas' potentially rightful plan for world-genocide, I'd chalk this thread up as 'comfy'.

Something like that, I don't remember how deep Cole goes into it.

Why has no one from Fereldan or Orlais ever walked south?

Attached: thedas_map_by_ms_06f_d9k1ykx-pre.jpg (1095x730, 201K)

So what happened in the lore with the Golden/black city.

Was it real? Was Corypheus lying when he said when he and the other magisters went there it was already black???

Do we know more about who/what Flemeth is? Or the maker???

DA lore was good, but Inquisition bored me halfway through.

I found it funny how they used a non scary who villain from a DA2 dlc and then made the move at the to turn one of the best characters in the franchise into a fucking god and the true bad guy all along.

Look at the script at the top of that map. It says "principal civilized realms".

Nah, it was actual rape; Krem alludes to it as well. Iron Bull lost his eye because he stopped it.

I fucking love looking at fantasy maps.

But the Inquisitor is completely useless after Trespasser aside from being a tactician. He has only one arm.

It's all still very vague, there's obviously many big plot holes in the chant of light's version of the story, but there's also enough weird details that sound like foreshadowing that I don't think that the Chant can be dismissed as entirely fake, though I don't really know the real context of all the stuff being mentioned.

Its too hot there.

Dialogue between Sten and Zevran
>Zevran: How does this Qun determine who belongs in charge?

>Sten: The tamassrans evaluate everyone and place them where their talents merit.

Sten and Morrigan
>Morrigan: Look around you, then. you see women throughout this land, fighters and mages both.
>Sten: That has yet to be proven.

>Morrigan: Which? That they fight? Or that they are female?
>Sten: Either.

they have - there's nothing but snow niggers there

My warden is literally called Hitler and wouldn't give a fuck.

>He has only one arm

Pretty sure Dagna wouldn't have a problem with making a fake arm. Plus if the Inquisitor becomes friends with Sera they get a crossbow arm.

not if she's a mage.

There is no reason to think Corypheus was lying in DA2. He had just awoke and thought he was speaking to Dumac (an elder god). I bet its going to have something to do with the time fuckery that Dorian is working on. Him and other Tevinter mages are going to go back in time to try to prevent the Magisters from entering the Golden city, but doing so will be the event that blackens it. So The Chant is correct that Tevinter mages are at fault, but it was wrong about which mages. It was the mages from the future accidentally doing it.

>That has yet to be proven

Sten just wanted to see some pussy.

>allowing sera into your party ever

Attached: 1530483689337.jpg (500x820, 126K)

I would imagine if there was another game that the inquisitor would be in Tevinter, possibly working with Dorian, to find Solas/figure out his plan, probably wouldn't be the MC but may be involved in like, a Hawke/Leliana/Morrigan in inquisition kind of capacity.

As it is, I think it's highly likely they'll have a prosthetic arm, I think one of Sera's ending slates in Trespasser ((if you offer to join the red jennies)) has the inquisitor with a rudimentary metal arm.

Just because she won't suck your ancient elven cock doesn't make her a bad person, Solas.

DA2 is clearly meant to be a parody of the rpg genre, hence why sarcastic Hawke is basically deadpool.

It's now cheap enough that you could buy it, just don't expect an epic title like Origins, it was basically a expansion EA titled DA2 because greed.

Time travel shenanigans almost always ends up being shitty storylines.

I cant find a map with anything further south.

Attached: 717lYW5C7-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1039x779, 230K)

>she
Mages need to do gestures to cast spells.

>Him and other Tevinter mages are going to go back in time to try to prevent the Magisters from entering the Golden city, but doing so will be the event that blackens it. So The Chant is correct that Tevinter mages are at fault, but it was wrong about which mages. It was the mages from the future accidentally doing it.

The black city is black because it's a torture hell hole for the elven gods that Solas locked away. He gloats about giving them an eternity of pain for killing his waifu.

It's a good open world rpg people call bad in retrospective because it isn't Witcher 3.

Not really, there's multiple times in the games where we see a simple lift of one hand casting a full powered spell.

Just stick a crappy grabber arm on the stump and stick a staff on the end, it'd work fine.

>Morrigan: Which? That they fight? Or that they are female?
>Sten: Either.
BASED HORNY BULL

Good. It just released as hype for Witcher 3 was at a high.

>Not really
Did you not play Arcane warrior in DAO? Some spells were cast instantly, but most required you to sheathe your weapons.

So was the writer for the expansions a different person or something? The story in the base game almost felt like Harry Potter to me somehow.

Attached: 1551330667723.png (330x462, 135K)

>Implying there will be another DA game after Anthem kills Bioware

Either way, both inside and outside cutscenes there are many instances of mages just doing simple arm lifts or sometimes even just standing there and doing magic shit.

Gaider was lead writer on all 3, but Hamburger Hepler was 2nd in command for 2 and 3, which is a big part of why they were shit. Neither Gaider or Hepler are with the company though. Andromeda was written by literal pink hair summer interns still in college, and I expect the same will happen with DA4.

The lead writer is different, for the base I think it was David Gaider and for the expansions it was Patrick Weekes. Also The Descent was made the guys that made Andromeda.
Now they also have on of the writers from Sunless Sea working on the sequel.

Weekes, who wrote Solas and Iron Bull, was the lead writer for most of the DLC for Inquisition.

I see.

I wish we knew more about Flemeth. I had a theory about her based on what she said during DA 2 cameo, and other things said about her.

I remember someone saying something like, she is more than a mere witch, and very powerful. Then in DA 2 when she says she was going off to meet with someone.

Back then I wondered if she was some sort of "angel" or higher demon/spirit who was left on Thedas to monitor the mortals, and keep watch over the maker's creation. And who she was going to meet was in fact, the maker. Eh, maybe that's dumb.

I always wondered about the maker and the golden city, and how it would effect the story we are actually experiencing. Shame Bioware took the wrong path and went to shit. :(

It was already revealed who Flemeth was, have you not played Inquisition/Trespasser?

Why would Sera have a crossbow arm?

Oh shit I didn't realize he was trying to become a second Maker. I thought he just wanted to undo the veil, not seize power too

I stopped halfway through, the game played poorly on my PS3 and this was before I built my first gaming PC.

All I remember is seeing an ending on youtube where Solas was absorbed into Flemeth, and he is revealed to be the dread wolf, or something.

He said he wants to kill the Elven Gods and remake the world better.

If you say you'll be a member of her red jenny group (i assume part time?) there's an ending card of you and her going across rooftops or something and the inquisitor has a crossbow prosthetic arm.

Weirdly enough that's the only end card to have the inquisitor with a prosthetic though, at least as far as I know.

>which is a big part of why they were shit
He says as the writing was one of the few things that made DA2 not terrible.

>DA2
>not terrible
Lel

Opposite, bro, Flemeth was absorbed into Solas.

Also if you care to know in proper detail, you might as well just go read the wiki at this point, flemeths identity is pretty much explained in full in inquisition/trespasser.

>that art of futa desire demons fucking Morrigan
Oh yes.

So she's the vessel for the Elven matriarch goddess??

Well, that's something I guess. I admit I never really cared much for the elven lore in DA. But that's cool if other people like it.

>"Help the elves? Unless you have a way to remove the Veil and merge the Fade and this world so that I can reshape the world, what am I supposed to do?"

Well that was oddly specific and not at all suspicious, Solas.

Attached: 1510227114824.png (754x680, 532K)

DA:I adds a lot of depth to the elven lore. I found it boring in DA:O also. Solas will sell you on the elves though.

That was to the 'is there any way we can exist with spirits peacefully' thing wasn't it, in which case that makes some sense? Though yeah he's really not subtle about this crap sometimes.

I love when he's drunk at the winter palace and slips up saying he's used to being at gatherings like this and has been to them heaps of times, and you go "Wait what? When?" And he's just like "U-Uhhhhh, in the fade, yeah sure." And if you keep pushing it he gets mad at you.

Attached: 1259815720183.jpg (720x480, 61K)

Man the amount of fucking sure went don after DAO.

Isn't the Hakkon DLC in the southwestern tip of Ferelden?

I actually found it to be a fun game. Not amazing, but fun. Don't spend too long in the Hinterlands and just focus on doing main quest stuff.

The game can drag later on, but once you can Kill a dragon you can forge yourself OP gear and steamroll the rest of the game. Mages are generally amazing, but Assassin Rogues (Cole) are unironically the strongest class in the game with good gear.

The whole maker/andraste and dark spawn lore was revealed to be one drawn out squabble by stupidly powerful elven mages whom fucked up the world, the fabric of reality and thier race.

There are mods that can speed up the resource grind considerably.

>And if you keep pushing it he gets mad at you.
bullying eggbro is really satisfying

Seheron free-for-all level never ever

>And if you keep pushing it he gets mad at you.

For an ancient god Solas sure gets pissy easily. Like when he meets the elf that converted to the Qun and goes full salt.

the dragon in hinterlands can be killed as early as level 5 if you're willing to cheese it

Crap he does that? Should have bought him along and not Dorian

>Like when he meets the elf that converted to the Qun and goes full salt.
I wish I could see him interact with that camel's self-insert from the second game's dlc. Would have been a hoot surely

Honestly when it comes to elves the qun solas is kinda right, they basically just delivered themselves back into servitude to a race that doesn’t value or acknowledge their individuality, just see’s them as pawns to spy on the outside world.

He is pretty vocal about his hatred for the guy for joining the Qun to the point where Bull has to go, "Hey Solas, not right now, okay buddy?"

The dude is basically a god who created the DA world as we know it. It's within his right to change it back.

That's not what Sten says

NOT BEFORE GIVING MY INQUISITOR HIS PHYSICAL NON-FADE D

Attached: 1521748539088.jpg (970x545, 50K)

That is what the majority of elves in the qun are used for though. They’re just undercover agents since they don’t draw attention while the qunari absolutely do.

>If your apporval is high with Solas he walk away slowly and sad
>if your approval is low he walks away with discipline and confidence
Now that's good visual storytelling

First day, they come and catch everyone.
Second day, they beat us and eat some for meat.
third day, the men are all gnawed on again.
Fourth day, we wait and fear for our fate.
Fifth day, they return and it’s another girl’s turn.
Sixth day, her screams we hear in our dreams.
Seventh day, she grew as in her mouth they spew.
Eighth day, we hated as she is violated.
Ninth day, she grins and devours her kin.
Now she does feast, as she's become the beast.
Now you lay and wait, for their screams will haunt you in your dreams.

Attached: Creature-Broodmother.jpg (1398x808, 249K)

Is he basically Morrigan 2.0?

>when the Inquisitor wants the physical D instead of that sweet sweet Fade dick

Attached: 1511228836934.jpg (1024x767, 98K)

The romance versions even sadder, it’s nice you can really see the differences in emotion in that scene.

Why is Origins the only DA game where subtitles and dialogue follow normal writing convention? All the later games are big caps/small caps only and it makes it read like everyone is SHOUTING ALL THE TIME.

I fucking hated the main game. I got the DLCs for free because Yea Forums says Trespasser is great. Are the other two worth wasting my time on?

if he has low approval with you, why did he interfere with the gunpoweder plot at all? And why didn't he just kill the inquisitor?

Origins was originally PC first then forced to make a console conversation as well. Sequels were made with consoles primarily in mind.

If you already hated the main game i doubt the DLCs can salvage it.
I could accept the game after ignoring 90% of the crap fillercontent and the DLCs were just meh. Trespasser is full of plot con trivances and just raises more questions than it answers.

No. descent has some neat lore, but it's just one big gauntlet. Tiresome and boring

Pretty sure that's just DA:I. Awakening and 2 had normal looking words.

great music though

Cause he hates the Qunari more than he hates you.

Vore/Expanion fags...

Some asspull about how he hates the Qun even more so he wastes time and ressources to fuck with them and lead you on to dismantle their mirror network even though that all is pretty much inconsequential when he blows up the world anyway.

>even though that all is pretty much inconsequential when he blows up the world anyway.

He's not planning on blowing up the world, he plans on recreating it.

He pretty much says straight ‘well I’m going to destroy the world and everyone in it, but I might as well give you idiots a couple years of peace while I’m planning my stuff.”

Recreating his old pre-fade world which obviously involves utterly destroying the current world.

He may as well be blowing up the world from our perspective since everyone’s going to die.

They can go on living as spirits.

Why don't you just go off yourself to live on as a spirit faggot.

Attached: 14519160688421.jpg (1063x1080, 154K)

>Solas wins
>Entire universe gets overhauled
>Cool ass magical shit everywhere
>Elven overlords as villains ready to be dethroned
>Qunari eternally seething
I'm so fucking ready

>asspull
He makes it very clear in the game that he hates the Qun

You'll be the first to go on the Night of the Shem.

No, there’s no such thing as spirits in the pre fade world, they’ll legit just be gone.

Sepaking of Tespasser asspulls, what was the qunari plot anyway? Blow up every palace and royal family and then what? Send in troops through the mirrors? To occupy the world?
And everyone is just going to take it because all the Kings are dead?
And the Qun have an army big enough to occupy the entiry world?

That sounds like some retarded comicbook villain plot if i ever heard one.

Attached: 1489325906984.jpg (200x160, 31K)

>Night of the Shem
It's day of the veil you fagget

>Fade missions are the worst missions in every game
>Solas wins
>Entire world is now the fade
>Game sucks ass even more than normal

Fair enough, probably won't bother then. Thanks lads.
I will concede that the main story missions were okayish, but overall the game just had too much retconned lore and bullshit MMO-tier shit going on, and the characters just felt weak. Found myself enjoying Corypheus' appearances the most because he didn't feel too compromised from his DA:2 version.

>Cool ass magical shit everywhere

Yeah, nothing says cool like people turning into abominations or burning people to crisp because they can't handle their magic.

>Retconned lore
Name 1

maybe they shouldn't be such weak faggots then

>asspulls

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

>Kill all the leaders of a nation those throwing them into a political chaos and civil war
>As nations are weaker send in your army to conquer everything and pick up people along the way
Remember it took 3 Crusades to kick them out of the mainland

They were smuggling mirrors into high security buildings so that they could storm in at the right time, kill the enemy leaders, and leave the nations scrambling while enemy troops suddenly start appearing in the middle cities, it’s a fucking great idea that probably would have work if it weren’t for Solas.

Just think about it, they can get mirrors into the winter palace, nothing saying they get them into every other royal palace in thedas, a swift beheading of all their enemies leadership plus free, fast and almost untraceable points on travel into enemy territory.

remember that half their army is trannies now so 40% of it will unhero by the time they invade

you do know that scientists discovered you dont have to be born a girl to be a girl...right??? I mean, I dont expect idiots to actually be able to read, they just spout bigotry and nonsense. *sigh*

Attached: Keith Michael Petit.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

>didn't know about Solas's spies
>didn't know about the Qunari spies
>didn't know that Solas was lying through his teeth about who he was and where he came from
>waits until Solas has fucked off to investigate him

How the fuck is Leiliana a master spy?

Solas has spies?
>didn't know that Solas was lying through his teeth about who he was and where he came from
She had no way to confirm his claims

>a weird ass elf appears out of nowhere and claims to know stuff about rifts
>LMAO LET'S LEAVE HIM BE AND NOT INVESTIGATE HIM AT ALL

Is eggbro a hairlet or does he shave it?

Yes, most of the elves in the Inquisition were his spies. He tells you in Trespasser that he learned of the Qunari plot because their spies tripped over his spies.

His hair is in the fade. That's why he wants to tear down the veil.