ITS DELAYED AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ds.jpg (1600x900, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1103207974246309889
j-wave.co.jp/blog/news/2019/03/32-death-stranding.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1103207974246309889

have some heart idiot

Doesn’t that quite literally mean nothing since it didn’t have a release date in the first place?

>Never had a release date
>"Delayed"

Dumb Xniggie

Monitoring this thread.

Oh no little kojimbo has the sniffles i bet his whole dev team will have to go on break :(
Cant do work without some manlet control freak over your should wasting your time dictating every inch of your job

Attached: C8h1eGr.png (600x356, 80K)

I'm sure even if it was ready right now Sony would tell him to delay it so they can release it on the PS5 at the same time.

He recently stated in an interview the game is behind schedule and there is small delay

>MGS, or Kojima related thread
Report, sage, hide.
These threads are nothing but a base for the remainders of the pathetic MGS fanbase to cry about.
The MGS fanbase has been one of the most cancerous in videogames ever, it deserves to be put down like a rabid dog.

It's coming out for PS5 instead, because fuck you

calm down and take a deep breath
maybe go outside

Shut the fuck up, MGS bitch.
I'd tell you to go back to your general in /vg/, but fortunately that one got killed by shitposters.
It's time for you to fuck off forever, the sooner the industry forgets about MGS, the sooner it has a chance of getting rid of the cancerous influence it has had on the industry.

>hurrr muh movie games 2deep4u based on shitty B movies

sigh

nah, it will probably be remastered 4K/60 on PS5. It would be a win/win for sony jews

>delayed from no date to no date

the state of whiners

I can't wait to play DS off a Redbox rental

so? he never specify the year of the game will release

zoom zoom

It's probably not true either, like almost everything said in these threads.

>no source
Sounds trustworthy. He did say the mocap was delayed for a while because of that voice actor's strike but that was over a year ago.

>Sony-san, I need more fundingu

Attached: 1524188005300.png (412x594, 461K)

>wanting games to be shat out at stupid deadlines

Attached: B1E2FF37-4D73-480E-9939-004C5603A7A0.jpg (508x677, 134K)

Yea Forums only has this standard with Death Stranding.
You won't see anyone talk about devs working, or budgets or deadlines outside of threads related to this because, in the end, these threads are just composed of the redditors who got BTFO by MGSV.

Except George was self funded.

Stupid retard.
j-wave.co.jp/blog/news/2019/03/32-death-stranding.html

Thanks, faggot. Maybe post the source the first time if you want people to believe you on a board full of liars.

Yeah yeah yeah I get it you're a child who needs to be spoonfed.

Attached: a25jxrvsggty.jpg (1512x4448, 866K)

did you get banned from ohn for being a retard or something?

Kojima is a hack. It's his team who always had the talent. The faggot probably can't even code yet he takes the glory from the geniuses who made Fox Engine

KoJewma is too busy traveling and eating expensive food to post photos of for twitter and instagram.

>year 2025
>Kojima gets on stage at the end of an E3 conference
>"Herro everyone. Sankyuu for all your support. I would rike to finally reveal something about Desu Stranding. It was never actually real. The trailers are all that was ever made of the game, it was all a social experiment. We have shown you how easy it is to get excited about a game that you know very little about. I hope you are arr more cautious in the future. Goodnight everyone."

Attached: 1471772625320.jpg (800x914, 354K)

he already did that with tpp, give him some credit at least

Why would a director need to code? Retard.

Another day. Another Yea ForumstendoGaf complains about a Sony exclusive thread.

>People bought a PS4 to play a PS5 movie
lol

Delayed from what? It never had a release date, or even a release year for that matter. Neither do Sony's other upcoming exclusives besides Days Gone.

>releases Star Fox Zero

It's just another thread tendies dedicated to a Sony exclusive because they're obsessed.

well he did say it was a 2018 release so even if it is a 2019 release (which it will be) then that's a slight delay.

Why do sonybros have such a victim complex?

Star fox zero isnt that bad. Unless youre a retard who cant into gyro

Obsessed.

You're a fucking retard. Let me tell you how this site works:
If you claim something, you post a source, because the burden of proof is on you for making the claim. No source = you're talking bollocks. We don't have to look for your source, you lazy twat.

nowiiu cope

Or you know, you could spend 2 seconds and google it you lazy nigger.

Kojima announced he's releasing it next week.

As could you. You made the thread, why not post the source?

I didn't make this thread retard, I just spent the 10 whopping seconds to search for the source and then was nice enough to spoon feed your mongoloid ass.

Why the fuck would someone waste their time googling every claim some retard on Yea Forums makes.

Because youve chosen to enter the thread and interact retard. The assumption of the thread is that everyone already knows the game is delayed, yet here you are going “nuh uh! Source!”

>These sandwiches are expensive Sony-san, they wont pay for themselves
>Surely you will pay for the staff movie night, You do want a cinematic experience after all?

PS5 release confirmed
>there are people who bought a ps4 then a ps4 pro for this game
LMAO

He just wants to make sure the game is good. Yea Forums will spin this into a bad thing even though they were praising Nintendo and saying how brave they were for delaying Metroid Prime 4.

See No source = liar. Simple as. If people aren't lying, all they need to do is prove it. Not hard.

Will everyone hate Sony as they do Konami once news comes out they 'rushed' Kojima to release this? Kojima does no wrong and his titles being way over schedule and budget should be embraced by publishers, right?

>The assumption of the thread is that everyone already knows the game is delayed
What kind of retarded logic is this? Jesus christ. Making a thread about something without any source just makes people come into the thread to try to find one.

Welp, from 2023 to 2024 doesn't sound that bad, you are delusional if you thought it was releasing this year.

#GREATNESSAWAITS

This is the stupidest fucking narrative of all time and anyone who's played either of the metal gear acid games knows that fuckushima is a hack fraud

It’s definitely aiming to launch with ps5. Sony better release tlou2 and not delay that to ps5 too since they got fuck all later this year coming.

It's

Pity for allergies? grow up

dreams has a release window at least

THIS. He already did that on a E3 and they did nothing because.
>huur duurr he is the kojima, let it be

Bannerlords is gonna be great, we just have to wait.

Attached: 16423462556424.jpg (863x752, 249K)

Wow his accent just disappears midway though huh?

Is Kojima even work?

Attached: 1551069849069.png (572x669, 335K)

Based and chrome pilled.

Attached: 117.gif (500x282, 1.2M)

why would you watch a movie 18 times? wtf

>Is Kojima even work?

Attached: 78251862.jpg (480x640, 78K)

Im not agaisnt that he post things like "I did x today", but things like "look me and the team do x today instead of work" is bullshit

>See others talking
>Spoonfeed me!

its almost like game development is a regular job for some people and not a 24/7 crunch marathon from start to finish

You shouldn't be talking shit about a process that you don't fully understand. A director not being present is a lot more detrimental to a production than you might think.

Spoonfeeding applies to your shitty "what anime is this" bullshit posts on Yea Forums. If you want to start a discussion about news on you post a source of said news or fuck off.

based

First half is hideo speaking and second half is kojima

i still cant forgive this hack for the abomination that was tpp

tpp was great soiboy

With folks like Kojima, Andrew Hussie,R07, etc - I tend to dislike their contempt for the "average" audience, but I'm also aware that literally everything they do has layers to it.

So when Kojima parades around with Daryl from the Walking Dead it's not simply him being a poor little Japanese boy living his Hollywood Dreams, it has some purpose to it - most obviously to piss people off.

i guess you didnt play the game
it was a boring ass piece of thrash

no it had a deep story