What went right?

What went right?

Attached: GodEater3.jpg (768x432, 76K)

>god eater
>there's no vore

I've been thinking about buying it.
What do you like about it OP ?

Actually there is, Aragamis vore everything, god arcs and god eaters are part aragami, and their weapons DO eat the aragamis.

So yes, there is vore, not "omg heheee I'm being eaten alive and it will have a full belly of ME" shitty fetish vore.

I love the God eater saga, almost as much as monster hunter, it's an "arcade" and fast monster hunter, crazy aerial attacks, combat closer to DMC than monster hunter, and the fights usually just take 5-6 minutes, even against multiple aragamis.

BUT I would say wait for a price drop and the future updates that include more content.

Or just pirate it, play for a few hours in single player and you can decide.

Phym.

when are the updates coming?

si it's easy as fuck
dropped

>bad reviews about crashing lag problem
I'll wait

Absolutely fucking nothing, gimping bullets in favor of 1 melee attack spam, the worst character creation and customization by far, the weakest aragami roster, rushed story, all the bonding with NPCs is practically gone and many, many more...

Getting rid of memebullets was the best thing about 3.

Phym.

Attached: precious.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

Fuck Balmung.

Attached: Ash_born_balmung.jpg (968x527, 179K)

and fuck dromi

>literally tells you where it's gonna charge
only shit thing is the final delayed charge where if there's an elevation difference it'll just kind of teleport into you while the other charges can't change elevation

For me it's the Variant Scythe.

>spear feels like shit to use now
>hammer actually feels fun
But I don't want to unga.

Playing through 2 right now, did they fix any of the issues from Rage Burst? Specifically missions, feels like a damn chore just to get through the story mode.

What's wrong with the customization? I think it gives you enough options and freedom to create a relatively unique character. At least in the 30 something hours I played I've seen a pretty good variety of characters during assault missions.

I understand the complaint about there not being as many clothing sets as old games, but then I remember that despite GEB and 2 having more sets, about 80% of them were fucking terrible. The ones in 3 are a little more bland but they look alright for the most part aside from the tape everywhere.

God Eater is everything i'm glad Monster Hunter is not.

The improved fluidity to combat so that it no longer feels like a clunky ass PS2 game is probably the best part, as well as the graphical improvements. It’s honestly a really solid game. Not my favorite, but still good.

Attached: BA377B3F-CAD4-480F-819E-2B62A3CB53D5.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Missions feel a lot better thanks to the stiffness in the combat going away.

Story missions are unlocked automatically now just by clearing the previous one, so if you just go from story mission to story mission and ignore optional ones, you can get to the post-game in around 10 hours or so. A lot of people think that makes the story seem rushed, and does move a bit fast, but I kind of prefer that compared to the previous games where there was so much filler and padding.

fun?

10 hair choices and 9 outfits (+their variants with minimal changes) is just unacceptable when compared to handheld games

Yeah there were plenty of costumes in older GE games that were literally just school uniforms.

I see, sucks they couldn't find a middle ground but I do agree on taking the rushed version than all that shit you have to do in RB. Is the God Eater world still riding around on big ass train cities? If you ask me they should have did more with that concept in a big hub world or something.

>Is the God Eater world still riding around on big ass train cities? If you ask me they should have did more with that concept in a big hub world or something.
Your home in GE3 starts as a jail cell in a port city but eventually becomes pic related soon enough when the port gets overrun by an Ash storm. It's a mobile base that goes from port to port.

Attached: god-eater-3-22.jpg (1920x1080, 1.3M)